AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sign up: Echo, The New Earth

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth in Blue View Post
    @*Tsuki*: Here is what I have to say about your characters:
    Ares: I need to re-read what I put for the description of Strains. Strains age like a normal human. Their only detrimental flaw is that most of them tend to be incredibly narcissistic. (Which is spot on on yours. He sounds pretty arrogant.) Also, yes his name is quite fitting, and he fits the role of a Strain well. Fix the age, and I'm sure he'll work. (Great theme song.)
    Orpheus: I like him. He seems interesting. Accepted.
    Eurydice: Very good Successor. I'm looking forward to seeing a Successor try to express love.
    Oh yeah, I know.
    He just has a baby face, you know. xD
    He really is 40 but people mistake him for younger.
    >.<
    If that's still wrong, I can change it.

Edit: Took out the one sentence that referred to weakness. =D
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 03-18-2010 at 07:24 PM.

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    Oh yeah, I know.
    He just has a baby face, you know. xD
    He really is 40 but people mistake him for younger.
    >.<
    If that's still wrong, I can change it.

Edit: Took out the one sentence that referred to weakness. =D
    Oh... Sorry for sudden stupidity. Yeah, he's fine. I thought you meant he stopped aging at twenty. Now that you've cleared that up, I'll call you 100% accepted!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

User Identification: Dr. Hax

Character Name: Exodus

Gender: In truth, neither considering the lack of genitalia but in the alternate form, a 21-year old human male.

Age: 231 years of age, in truth. 21, in alternate form but that is by looks only.

Race: Strain

Weapon: In original form...well, you can see it in the appearance of the true Exodus. The alternate form just produces a set of wrist blades made of bone.

Psionic Skills: Human form, Telekinesis (Also takes the name of "Psychokinesis". Not a mandatory thing but it sounds cooler, imo.), EMP field

Origin: Unknown but there are rumors of him being the spawn to a deceased strain known fittingly as Araxis. The truth of it is a mystery.

Theme song:

Appearance (Truth):

Human Appearance:

Skills: N/A

History: Trusting only fellow Strain, Exodus forged a solid bond with its/his brethren. Exodus knew the price of power and knowledge and was willing to share it with fellow strain who sought the words of wisdom that came from an advisor of their own kind. Advisors, regardless of race are not the same as gods but they do possess plentiful feasts of knowledge with which they can share.

Personality: Put simply, the Strain are equal and so he can feel safe and secure. Everywhere else where there's other groups and races, and he gets on the defensive/offensive, depending on the situation at the time.

(If there are any changes that need to be made, say so.)

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Username: Rolo Vi Britannia
    Name:
    Sirius
    Weapons: Throwing Knives
    PSI Power:
    Telekinesis
    Origin:
    Unknown
    Theme Song: Missing- Evanescence
    Appearance:
    Skills: N/A
    History: Sirius has no memory of his past. He awakened in the Tunnels only knowing one thing, that he was a Strain. (I have plans for him)
    Personality: He's very rude. He meets people and instantly acts like he hates them. He doesn't care about anyone other than himself. He's a liar as well.
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 03-25-2010 at 03:58 PM.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Dr. Hax: Wow. Just Wow. Accepted. (Yeah, I know Telekinesis does sound cooler, I just uses Psychokinesis because I overuse telekineses in other things.)

@Rolo: Accepted.

Also, lest I forget:

Username: The Truth In Blue
    Name: Remnant
    Weapons: Not Necessary
    PSI Power: Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis(Summoning Fire)
    Origin: The University
    Theme Song: Symbiont-Celldweller
    Appearance:
    Skills: (Optional)
    History: [Hidden for now]
    Personality: [Hidden for now]
    Last edited by The Truth in Blue; 03-25-2010 at 03:47 PM.

Member Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

Username: Zabimaru's Roar

Name: Michael Dennison

Race: Human

Weapons: He carries a large number of guns ranging from pistols to machine guns and also carries a knife or two at all times.

Origin: Ruined City

Theme Song: N/A

Appearance: He has short, straight dark hair and black eyes. He generally wears very dark clothes and always wears a long black coat and has many guns and a few knives strapped to his back and legs and always has at least one gun in his hand. He wears army boots and gloves and has a muscular body.

Skills: He is used to danger being around at all times due to the syms and so has very trained reactions, hearing and sight. He can shoot a target from 50 metres away and a throw a knife from 10.

History: He was abandoned by his parents as a baby and taken in by a man who treated him like a son and trained him in combat and weaponry. Ever since his adoptive father was killed by a sym, Michael has been hunting their kind for the best part of ten years and has killed many.

Personality: He is very quiet and keeps to himself the majority of the time and is wary of how many liars there are in today's world and so trusts no one. But once someone gets to know him, they learn that he is a very friendly and caring person. He wants to believe in religion but can't manage it due to the sorry state the world is in and spends his spare time drawing religious pictures such as angels, etc.
    "I didn't come here so that we could paint each other's toenails like it was some kind of slumber party, I came here to kick your a*s!"

Member Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2010 09:54 AM
    Threads

@Zabimaru's Roar: Accepted. Sounds like a badass.

HOLLOW LELOUCH

Member SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 07:39 AM
    Threads

Username: SisterNightroad
    Name: Kendalias (Dally)
    Race: Symbiont
    Weapons: Her own two, well manicured hands and anything that is useful
    PSI Power: N/A
    Origin: The Tunnels
    Theme Song: Murderer- Lin Guan
    Appearance:
    Skills: Quick thought and relfexes
    History: Dally lived with a preacher before the ending of their world, and went with him often to cleanse the streets of blasphemous filth. After the uprising of CEASAR, the preacher was taken away during a service. Dally escaped, though, filled with a murderous rage. Instead of becoming cold, the rage warmed Dally's heart. She is her cruelest when she smiles. When she hunts, her preferences are based on only those who have "wronged".
    Personality: Dally is a twisted individual. Tortuous and cruel, Dally has no life preservation. She has a hideous temper. Appearing somewhat OCD, Dally is utterly afraid of dirty hands. While often appearing cruel, those Dally enjoys the company of she is...Kind... in her own fashion. Untrustworthy and sly, Dally is a monster.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Username: GameGeeks
    Name: Trin
    Race: Sin/Successor
    Weapons: Hands can turn into a variety of blades and guns.
    Origin: Unknown
    Appearance:
    Skills: Sin: Logic, Computers (hacking, etc.) Successor: Combat
    History: He was created to analyze combat and pick the best course of action. However some time after the Holocaust he found himself with the idea that CEASER was unfit to rule the Sin due to his deity like tenancies. He also knew he would need some advantage if he where to challenge him. Considering the human bodies he now possessed to be too weak for the task he wiped the mind of one of the top combat Successors. He then proceeded to download his own consciousness into the body. By doing so he lost the ability to transfer into human hosts. With his new body he left New Parthenon and wanders seeking a way to seize control of the Sin from CEASER.
    Personality: None, incapable of illogical thought, thus emotions are not possible.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 03-24-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@SisterNightroad: Finally. I was waiting for someone like this. Accepted.
    @Gamegeeks: Um... You forgot his name. If you did that on purpose, then you're still accepted.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Nope, I could have sworn I put one down. Edited the name in. Sorry, about that.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Nope, I could have sworn I put one down. Edited the name in. Sorry, about that.
    It happens to the best of us. Accepted.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here he is: The man himself:
    Username: The Truth In Blue
    Name: Dr. Larten
    Weapons: N/A
    Origin: The University
    Appearance: Wears a white tuxedo, and his face is covered by a white mask that bears the Symbol of the Strains
    Skills: An unmatched mind among the Strains
    History: After recreating mankind with his brilliant genetic science, he now sits as leader of the Strains, as well as the humans who wish to follow him. Not much is known of his past, and he has never revealed his true form as an ancient.

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

Username: Nephilim
    Name: Laila Smithens
    Weapons: semi automatic machine gun, trained in hand to hand combat, will use anything laying around she can.
    Theme Song: Wild by Namie Amuro
    Appearance: (see attachment 1)
    Skills: Creeper (moves around stealthily and is hard to detect)
    History: Laila was born into practically a harem of women, the only male in her family being her abusive drunkard father, she had her mother and five sisters. She was raised treated like a boy, helping out with everything in her family her sexist father considered to be men's work. She took up fighting at a young age to vent her anger and learned many different styles of hand to hand combat. At the age of fifteen he discovered and unrequited love for guns, soon after she left her family in travels to seek revenge on Successor's and any other race for what they had done and were doing to humans. Four years ago she met Saiyuri and started traveling with her.
    Personality: An extreme tom boy flirt, she likes to let loose and have a good time. she's short tempered with men and distrusts them, she refers women to men in every way and will do anything to help out a fellow good honest woman/damsel in distress.

Username: Nephilim
    Name: Saiyuri Akari
    Weapons: twin pistols, sniper rifle, knows a little hand to hand combat from Laila.
    Theme Song: Kin Ino No Bishou - Akiko Shikata
    Appearance: (see attachment 2)
    Skills: trigger happy (when her adrenaline rushes she fires her pistols off faster than Laila's machine gun usually not accurate with aim though) Breath taker (she holds her breath and steadies her sniper rifle and aims to kill with one shot, takes a lot of concentration and great distance between her and her target)
    History: Sayuri was born into a merchant family that resided in the ruined City. She had an overall normal life growing up. Unfortunately for her when she seventeen her father and mother feel ill and died, she handled it over all well and stayed optimistic, she kept up with the shop. A year later she was selling to Laila and decided she didn't want to be alone dealing guns and figured that she liked Laila's cause and decided to aid her in it. She's been traveling with her ever since. Despite hiding it well she seems to have goals of her own and lives her life fueled by some hidden hatred for other races.
    Personality: Despite her partner's influence on her, Saiyuri is much more conservative. While she relaxes and enjoys being around friends having a good time she has a serious side that shows through from time to time. She's a very cheery girl who takes thrill in helping Laila reach her cause. More maniacal than she seems she is always happy to shed blood on Laila's behalf if it isn't another human's and seems to be more rash with killing people than Laila.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Laila.PNG‎
Views:	39
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	28068   Click image for larger version

Name:	Saiyuri.PNG‎
Views:	57
Size:	472.3 KB
ID:	28069  
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Nephilim: Accepted. Nice to see some humans.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Hope I'm not too late...I may make another character...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Light Buster

Name: Rapid Infiltration Offensive Terror (aka R.I.O.T. or Riot)

Race: Successor/Sin Hybrid

Weapons: Assault Rifle, Duel Heavy Pistols, Dagger

Origin: New Rome

Theme Song: N/A

Appearance: See attachment.

Skills: Thermal Scan (Vision is scanned to find any signs of life. This can only be done every hour. The area is scanned every minute. After 5 scans, the scan goes offline and commences recharge), Target Scan (The target is scanned to exploit any weaknesses or analyze any battle data if needed. This can only be done every 8 hours. The scan commences as soon RIOT has found a target that interests it. The scan gives RIOT most or all of the information on the target depending on how well known the target is. After information is fully gathered, the scan goes offline and commences recharge), Computer Hacking, and Executions (Target is executed in many ways possible to demolize other targets. Demolization rate is 50% to 100% depending on the personality of the target)

History: Created from a dead human body and built into a successor and sin, CAESER created what is thought to be the most powerful combat unit in history. Although not much is know about this person, it is said that RIOT has spared no one. Humans, Strains, Primas, Symbionts, not even a single soul has lived to tell the tale about this, 'Monster', they called it. RIOT has entered many battles, gathered numerous data, killed many people, and killed off even the best that try to oppose RIOT. It is said that RIOT has taken on a full battallion of soliders and a base solo, and won single handed. And it is also said that if even CAESER was to fall in some way, RIOT can take CAESER's place at anytime. Everywhere RIOT goes, expect to see a dead body on the ground, or at least a pile of them after RIOT passes.

Personality: None, although if RIOT was to speak, RIOT's voice would sound very dark.

NOTE: If something needs changing let me know, I can get on it ASAP.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-27-2010 at 10:51 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 12:15 PM
    Threads

Username: orin25
    Name: Kokoro Zetsumei
    Race: Sym
    Weapons: Katana, two smg machine guns
    Origin: kokoro was considered to be a criminal because he would travel from place to place and steal blood from hospitals and blood banks, the reason being Kokoro never wanted to hurt humans just to keep him alive so he hides the blood he steals and uses it for later use kokoro decided to sleep for many years untill it is his time to awaken that way he won't use as much blood but he does worry about shortages or if he will be able to find blood in time if he runs out when he's around humans.
    Theme Song: Turn it off by Paramore
    Appearance: [IMG][/IMG]
    Skills: super speed, strength and agility, teleportation
    History: kokoro has vowed ever since he became what he is he will not harm humans just to fufill his need so kokoro snuck into a blood bank and got away with gallons and gallons of blood and hid them kokoro planned to sleep for a while so that the blood will last.
    Personality:quiet, kind hearted, caring and protective
    Last edited by orin25; 04-03-2010 at 12:20 AM.
    "In the end darkness always falls"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@orin25: One problem: Syms cannot turn humans into Syms.
    @Light Buster: Awesome. Accepted, for sheer epicness.
    Last edited by The Truth in Blue; 04-02-2010 at 11:48 PM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I may add in, Truth...maybe there should be a fair and justifiable restriction on "porting". Maybe something like this...

-Each time you "port", you grow a bit weaker for the day (In-Game). This would, of course lead us to keep track of time but more deliberation and suggestions from the rest of the staff here in PM would be helpful. We can't just settle on this alone. One man didn't write the Constitution alone. It took the participation of a number of individuals.

In other words, certain powers and skills should have conditions for use.

As for LB, I would like to know the duration of the thermal scan and target lock before shutoff and recharge. In other words, how long does the thermal vision last before time expires and recharge time starts? Same applies to Target Scanning...
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 04-02-2010 at 11:53 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes. We should discuss that, It would make things smoother from here on out. But as I stated on the ooc, It'll have to wait until monday.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes. We should discuss that, It would make things smoother from here on out. But as I stated on the ooc, It'll have to wait until monday.
    If something looks questionable, we should discuss it.

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

aww man -.- ill fix it =/

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@orin25: One problem: Syms cannot turn humans into Syms.
    @Light Buster: Awesome. Accepted, for sheer epicness.
    fixed ^^...hopefully o_o

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Username: Rolo Vi Britannia
    Name: Erebos
    Weapons: N/A
    PSI Power: None really, however he can manipulate people's minds. He can cause vivid hallucinations and to some extent, alter memories.(Only if he knows the memories in the first place)
    Origin: (Withheld for future plot update.)
    Theme Song: Innovator by Kenji Kawai(sp?)
    Appearance:
    Skills: Deceit. He's a great liar.
    History: (Withheld for future plot update)
    Personality: Cold and emotionless. He can keep his cool in any situations. He's a born killer.
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 04-08-2010 at 07:01 PM.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rolo, wouldn't the power mentioned in your latest character be considered a form of (excuse the term) "Mindjacking"?

By manipulating someone's mind, you have officially "jacked" said mind against the target's will. By causing hallucinations and altering memories, that'd be like running your fingers through frosting after putting two different colors of food dye in. You made a whole new mind, in that essence.

I would also like to inquire about whether or not this will affect the abilities of others outside of the Strain.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information