AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sign up: Echo, The New Earth

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Stop fighting.
    If Ramen wants to join, she'll have to submit a more serious character. Seriously, you guys can really go at it....
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kimi no kioku View Post
    Stop fighting.
    If Ramen wants to join, she'll have to submit a more serious character. Seriously, you guys can really go at it....
    Like MMA fighters hopped up on PCP...

GG and I had a debate about the difference between slander and libel and whether I was committing an act of libel against ramen, which I wasn't. If I have to say it again, then so be it. I did not make any defamatory statements about Ramen. I saw the character profile (if you can even call it that) as a spam attempt and decided to give my honest opinion of it.

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Agreed. if ramen wants to join, than great, she can. But Hax is right, the post looked like a spam attempt. I the thing that bothered me wasn't actually the character itself, it was the obvious fact that she didn't read the rules.
    I'll pm her and we'll have an intelligent conversation. Now, please. We're misusing the Sign up thread.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Okay here's my new character!

Username: xRiikox
    Name: Elena Sinclair
    Race: Surrogate
    Weapons: Long twin blades which are extremely sharp. They are used to slice her enemies open.
    PSI Power: Null.

Origin: Ruined City
    Theme Song: Trust You - EDIT: Yuna Ito [Totally ripped off]

Appearance:

(Yes it is who you think it is, so shhh.) She mostly dresses in suits, and occasionally dons dresses of light-colored material.

Skills: Has been trained in hand to hand combat, and is skilled with guns.
    History: She was built to kill, but woke up with a confused identity. She currently thinks she is human. She does not know of CAESAR having a hold over her, and is currently living in the ruined city.
    Personality: Strong willed, soft hearted. She has developed her own character despite being a 'fake' human.

Last edited by Rei; 04-08-2010 at 11:54 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

I'm pretty sure this is going to get accepted, but Stephanie doesn't sing Trust You, does she? Doesn't she sing Friends if you're doing the Gundam 00 endings. Most likely talking about different songs.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@xRiikox: Accepted, but don't worry; unlike most machines Surrogates can feel emotions. Also, yay! Another Surrogate!

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

There's only three right? Oh and nice fan art of Elena from FFVII.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 04-08-2010 at 12:46 PM.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Only three what?

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Member Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2010 09:54 AM
    Threads

There are two, including this one, I think.
    Also, lest I forget:

Username: Hollow Lelouch
    Name: GENESIS
    Race: Sin
    Weapons: [INSUFFICIENT DATA]
    PSI Power: None
    Origin: Beneath New Rome
    Theme Song:
    Appearance: [INSUFFICIENT DATA]
    Skills: [INSUFFICIENT DATA]
    History: A sin, that has been sealed Beneath New Rome. Only Caesar seems to be aware of it's existence. But why seal a fellow Sin?
    Personality: [INSUFFICIENT DATA]
    Last edited by Hollow Lelouch; 04-08-2010 at 01:21 PM.

HOLLOW LELOUCH

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo Vi Britannia View Post
    Only three what?
    Surrogates

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Surrogates
    There's two actually.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, Hollow, said that. I was just answering your question.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo Vi Britannia View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is going to get accepted, but Stephanie doesn't sing Trust You, does she? Doesn't she sing Friends if you're doing the Gundam 00 endings. Most likely talking about different songs.
    Sorry, edited. I listened to and sang Friends until it died and got really annoying.

@GameGeeks: Yeah its Elena. =D She's the only female Turk. And appears for only a split second during the movie.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alright! Here are my character! May add more, later.

Username: *Tsuki*
    Name: Kanna
    Race: Human
    Weapons:
    During the day: A short sword she carries around her waist
    At night: The katana given to her by Taki when they were younger.
    PSI Power: N/A
    Origin: Ruined City
    Theme Song: Soramimi Cake- Oranges & Lemons
    Appearance: http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...girl/ninja.jpg
    Skills: She's actually a ninja like character in disguise.
    History: Born and raised with her parents, they knew nothing of her nights when she snuck away to meet a girl who called herself Taki. The girl was Kanna's only friend, teaching her of the ninja ways, made long before the extinction of humans. Taki knew that swords were outdated, but still loved them and her ninja ways. Kanna could only watch in awe, at first, as the girl ran across rooftops at alarming speeds. Soon, though, Kanna was right there beside her, moving gracefully with a smile on her face. Taki taught her how to use a sword, giving her a katana she had found; it was her greatest treasure. Taki's goal was to help those who hid in the shadows to fight back against the Sins and successors, using her abilities to help guide her. One night, as Kanna went out to see Taki, she heard a sharp scream. Turning a corner, she watched as a masked figure pulled a sword from Taki's stomach, leaving in the blink of an eye. Kanna ran over to Taki, but it was too late. . . Now, 4 years later (yes. She was 13 years old. <.<), Kanna wanders the streets, living an ordinary life once again; or so it seems. For when the sun sets and the moon rises, a new Kanna is born. . . (going to keep that open-ended for now)
    Personality:
    During the day, Kanna is a clumsy girl who can't seem to do anything right.
    Nonetheless, she smiles happily and takes each day with an optimistic view. She runs about, doing mindless tasks for those who need it and helps cook and clean at home.
    When night falls, though, Kanna becomes a separate identity. With Taki's katana at her side, she stand atop rooftops and protects humans from Syms as they go out to hunt.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 04-13-2010 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Saved before I finished. <.<

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why are history and personality blank?

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

sorry. Accidentally hit post quick reply instead of go advanced

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Personally, I wish to see what Tsuki has in mind for her short sword as there are many varieties and each may have a RL advantage over the other.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

If she's going with the one in the pic then it's a defensive weapon and forms to a defensive fighting style. Though that goes out the window if you're a ninja.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, she only carries around the short sword during the day
    You're pretty limited trying to find a freakin' picture of a girl with a short sword that doesn't look like a ninja.
    Maybe if I looked up really big cooking knife, it would be easier. -_-

EDIT: Also, that's the first time Hax has ever said my name! O=
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 04-12-2010 at 11:55 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    Well, she only carries around the short sword during the day
    You're pretty limited trying to find a freakin' picture of a girl with a short sword that doesn't look like a ninja.
    Maybe if I looked up really big cooking knife, it would be easier. -_-

EDIT: Also, that's the first time Hax has ever said my name! O=
    -Looked at picture again...forget what I said, god damn it.

-Do I win a prize?

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

There's this girl if you dual.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^ Yeah, I saw that one. She's the girl in Zandan's rp.
    Arcana Irikaze, played by Arrancar.

But she only carries the short sword around during the day for protection.
    At night, it's the katana. (which I didn't bother finding. <.<)
    Probably a bit confusing, there. I'll go fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hax View Post
    -Looked at picture again...forget what I said, god damn it.

-Do I win a prize?
    - Okay . . .
    - Of course!
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 04-13-2010 at 12:11 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

GG, she's carrying dual Tucks or "Estocs". They are English swords. Besides, GG...no upskirt on that one?

*blade fan*

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

They're still short swords. Tsuki never said they had to be akin to wakizashi or shotos.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not focused on the swords right now. The image is teasing me right now!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information