AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Help - Network] Wireless card not able to see the network

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 04:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default [Help - Network] Wireless card not able to see the network

Okay, I just got a new computer and I just installed wireless internet to my computer but for some reason, no connections were found on it. Is there something I need to do to see them? FYI, I am using Belkin Wireless G.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 02:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well sense you said you have your network set up and the router is broadcasting wireless and your wireless NIC is installed in your computer all you should have to do is go to Belkin's website and search for your product then download the drivers for it. here will also be step by step guides on their site too to help you.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 04:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Problem is that my computer can't access the internet even with the adapter. Do I need to enable it to get it to pick up connections?

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 02:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Problem is that my computer can't access the internet even with the adapter. Do I need to enable it to get it to pick up connections?
    You might try disabling your firewall and antivirus program. After they are turned of then try connecting once you're online then turn them back on again. You may also wanna try looking for newer drivers for your device that might help Windows locate it better.
    Gero Server Guru

Junior Member humbled_soul5121 has much to be proud of humbled_soul5121 has much to be proud of humbled_soul5121 has much to be proud of humbled_soul5121 has much to be proud of humbled_soul5121 has much to be proud of humbled_soul5121 has much to be proud of humbled_soul5121 has much to be proud of humbled_soul5121 has much to be proud of humbled_soul5121 has much to be proud of humbled_soul5121's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2016 05:10 PM
    Threads

First off, check your connections and work your way up to the more complicated possiblities. (A lot of us have spent hours troubleshooting a problem only to find out it was as simple as a wire not being plugged in).If you're able to pull up your router settings make sure your router is broadcasting the SSID. Secondly I'd check and make sure your wireless adapter operates on G and not A/B/N. If it's N it may be backwards compatible with G but I'm not positive. I hope this helps, keep us informed on what you've tried and we'll keep trying to help.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 06:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by humbled_soul5121 View Post
    First off, check your connections and work your way up to the more complicated possiblities. (A lot of us have spent hours troubleshooting a problem only to find out it was as simple as a wire not being plugged in).If you're able to pull up your router settings make sure your router is broadcasting the SSID. Secondly I'd check and make sure your wireless adapter operates on G and not A/B/N. If it's N it may be backwards compatible with G but I'm not positive. I hope this helps, keep us informed on what you've tried and we'll keep trying to help.
    OMG!.. SOOOOooo True... My sister's laptop had the same problem. She disabled her firewall and anti-virus, and still no net. She even reformatted her laptop, still the same thing.
    Then she looked at the router, replugged some of the plugs.. then there you go, she was able to connect to the wireless net. It's just that our older sister didn't plug the wires in properly.. XP

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information