No the "in amercia" was not ment to be a andit keith joke.
Talk about your views.
Yes I know it is a touchy subject at the moment but that should not stop us from talking about it.
I will not take to kindly to trolls in this thread. ^^

My views are....
I believe that government should not control business, but I also agree that business should not contol us. What I mean is that insurance companies should not be able to charge us whatever they will. We are dependent on them for the most part. It is wrong what they do. Government should be watchful of insurance companies.
I think that more should be done to give us the people a say in what we pay for insurance. This can be done by making them work for our money. This can be done by having a government run health care. Not control the insurance companies but making a seprate business that take customers from them. Ups, ect... are able to out do the USPS, so why not insurance companies?
They charge so much because even if they lose you as a customer they more than make up for it from the ones that stay. they dont care about you, end of story.
When you get sick they drop you. Not all the time, but first reason they have they drop you. Even if it ha nothing to do with the reason you are sick. That is just evil. This goes far above "wanting to make a buck",they are not even thinking about you as a person, just as another sucker that might pay them.
Even though I do not agree with everything in the health care reform bill, I do think it is needed. It WILL cut cost over the long term, both directly and indirectly. If people pay less for insurance and dont go into debt from health care bills as often then they can spend more. Simple as that. Not hard to understand at all now is it?
Now I heard that there is something in the health care bill that sounds really bad, but... I thought about it more and did research. What was so bad was.... forcing people to go on health care if they have none. This only applies to those that can afford it though. This really does help... as long as the way that this is determinded is not complicated and full of flaws. We can always fix it if it is, becuase this is still 1000 times better than what we have.
Ill practice has also been in the bill. This made me very happy that we are doing something about all the people that "skim a little pff the top". This will also cut cost. $1000 for a tooth brush? really? Oh I am being charged for the same thing 4 times? I think not.

The list goes on and on. But now I will leave some room for you to talk. talk about anything "health care" related. Not even the bill, just anything..... in america..... I just had to.