AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: [Help - YouTube] Can't upload videos to the site

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [Help - YouTube] Can't upload videos to the site

I'm having problem with uploading video's. Every time I try it goes for about 2-3 seconds and then says error. I've tried it a few times with WMV, AVI FLY, etc. I've also tried refrsing many times. If there is anyone that has any clue or idea please let me know.

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, if it's less than 10 minutes/2GB I'm pretty sure you're set to go. If it's way over, maybe that is what's causing the problem?
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You'll probably get more help if you ask at youtube's community help forums.

Because most of us here just do this:

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With Youtube there are a few things that could be going wrong on either end.
    1. Your video is to large or to long it can only be 10 minutes at the most. If it is longer it will upload though it will take much longer. If it is a file size cap issue try to convert the video to a different type of avi pr wmv at is perhaps more compressed then yours.

2. Youtube has a lot of issues these days: Trust me man, they have been editing and changing their site so much it is a wonder anyone can upload these days. Of course that is me talking in the worst case. If they are having trouble then it is on there end and you'll need to wait until they fix the issues.

3. Make sure the upload form is filled out correctly.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask, just shoot me a pm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yt.png‎
Views:	30
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	27952  
    Gero Server Guru

Closed Thread

Thread Information