AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AQ Worlds

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Default AQ Worlds

Who has played this?It was made by the people who made Adventure Quest,Dragon Fable,Mech Quest.

It's on of the best MMO's I have played(Free ones anyway).

Junior Member kryuu2 is on a distinguished road kryuu2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2010 10:41 AM
    Threads

one of my friends one one of the admin on there but something happend and he got booted form the staff list Aq Worlds is one fun game if you don't mind the readome crap that would happen in it i have played it for a very long time and it is one of my favorite mmorpg that i have played i spent the most time on there then any game that i have played before online to date

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

I never played it much I only played for a few seconds so I cant really rate it :P I got to play the beta because I got a dragon amulet on DragonFable years ago

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information