AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: School of Doodsfall

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: School of Doodsfall

**Rules Here**

"Ahhh the sun is so bright today," Ashley says aloud to herself as she walks through a meadow in the valley that is the school grounds. She stops and looks at the sky having to shield her eyes from the sun using the shadow of her hand as she does so. A cool breeze flows through the valley, causing her skirt to ruffle slightly and the grass and flowers and bend and move with the wind.

Ashley had arrived at the school grounds a week early so that she could get settled into the room that would be her home for the next school year, the school was a boarding school after all. She smiled as she looked towards the road main road that divided the meadow she was in in two, some carriages and vehicles were moving down it. "Looks like more students are arriving... I wonder who my roommate will be, hopefully someone I get along with...." Ashley stops walking for a moment as the memories of the previous year cross her mind and she remembers her previous roommate a cocky senior girl. She and Ashley had always been butting heads, but she was always besting Ashely.

"Ohhhhhh! If I ever see her again I'll be sure to kick her butt!!!" she thinks as the wind shifts blowing her hair into an opposite direction causing parts of it to hit her face. "Ack! Bleh hair is not on my food list..." she laughs as she tucks her hair behind her ears and walks back towards the school.

The school was of an enormous size, it was a group of large buildings some with towers and all connected by halls and path ways with railing over them. There were five main buildings in all and the way it was made if you look at the school from above, if you drew lines to the buildings it makes the shape of an "X" with the main building in the middle. In order from what would be the top right of the "X" and going clockwise the buildings were named: North Wing, East Wing, South Wing, and West Wing, with the building in the center just called Main Hall. Between each building are courtyards with small gardens and fountains in each. Each Wing had different classes and the main building held the cafeteria, some specialized gyms, the medical ward, administration office and other specialty rooms that students weren't usually supposed to go in unless given permission. Finally on opposite sides from the main buildings were the Girls and Boys dorms. Each have four floors and covered pathways leading to where the bathing rooms were. The whole school was made of a dark gray stone and the outer pathways were a very light gray stone and many statues of various things could be found anywhere if you look.

Ashley walked back into the main area of the school just as people were getting out of what ever had brought them there and were grabbing their things. She watched for a moment saddened by the fact that she didn't recognize anyone yet, but happy and excited to see all the new faces.

"Some of these guys don't look like freshmen.... I wonder if they're new transfers..... Maybe I should talk to one of them...." she continued to watch as more students arrived deciding to let them approach her instead.
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Kaze looked around the new school ."Whoa it's huge!" He smiled as he was happy to start over from a new school. the wind blew as he felt his hair fly by him."Let the wind guide you." echoed in his mind."Let's hope i get a good start." he picked up what he had left of his baggage. Kaze looked around to see other people picking up there things, and one girl staring at them all."Huh, i wonder if she already has her things in her room." he shrugged as he shouldered his things.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

The teacher sighed as amantine stood hesitating near the edge of the forest "come on amantine" the girl growled lightly making rather clear she wasent moving until she was ready for moving. She rubbed her forehead, why was she stuck in getting the feral forest girl to school. she rummaged in her bag and held out a cookie while walking backwards "das amantine want a cookie? it's very tasty. amantine smirked and ran at her, pushing her to the ground taking the cookie and ran on the school property to a hight tree. stuffing the cookie in her mouth she climbed it and sat munching on it on a branch, the teacher stomped over clearly rattled by the fact that the had just run over her "that is not very nice amantine" amantine just snickerd and let out a few hight whistles. A small flock of birds flew over the teachers head and pooped causing the female to squeal in disgust.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Fire Rage In Meh! Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Favorite Systems Xbox 360 Gabumon
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StormTroopedOUT

"Well looks like there are a lot of new comers getting ready to lodge in my school!" Alon put on a creepy grin "Well I guess I'll go watch these commoners move in and be taken back by the awe of Doodfall,but of course the true awe is the star student ALON MARCOH!" his smile grew larger as Alon frequently stroked his ego. Alon started walking down from the main hall. He stood at the door looking with his piercing eyes and arrogant smirk. "There's probably going to be a freshman orientation isn't there? Perhaps I'll sit in mainly to pick out a new subordinate to bask in my glorious shine!" Alon got a move on making his way to North Wing. "Hopefully there will be some promising selections." Alon said to himself as he flipped his hair in the sun. "Hmm I"ll most likely be late but no matter I'm Alon Marcoh soon enough this school will be mine and all in it a few demerits won't hurt me bhahahahahaha" Alon chuckled and kept forth.
    Last edited by Galactic Pretty Boy; 03-07-2010 at 01:56 PM.
    *Glittering Crux*

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The light cascaded colorfully down upon Shani's kneeling form, as he gently moved the prayer beads over in his fingers. His lips moved, silently tracing his morning prayers across the gilded air. After a time his prayers ceased and he arose sharply and turned on his heel to leave. The shrine was empty as it often was at this time. Morning prayers were long over and midday prayers still yet to begin. He generally came for the morning prayers and then stayed over long. It unnerved the head priest who thought Shani a dangerous presence but could not in good tact turn away a servant of Shizuya, no matter how violent he might be.

Leaving the sepulcher, Shani picked up his sword from in front of the church. His priest had managed to make enough of a bother of himself that Shani acquiesced to his demands to not carry weapons into the pews. It was a compromise that left neither party happy.

Shani turned himself toward his school and made his way there. As he passed, some people recognized him and rightly watched their conduct. Most would rather get caught in a crime by the police than by Shani. At least the police had the courtesy to try people.

Arriving at school, Shani stormed into the main class building. He didn't need nor particularly want subtlety. His monks habit swirled about him like whirlwind as he strode towards his class.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace
    Jace hummed to himself as he lay back in the carrage taking him to school. Going home to see his parents had been fun, if a bit revealing. The old household hadn't changed at all. But now he was going back to school to get back into his studies. Humming was just the thing to do right now. It was for two reasons. One, he was bored. Very bored. Two, the driver was like an open book right now and as hard as Jace tried he couldn't stop his mind reading right now. The driver was complaining non stop to himself about the ride taking so long and the place being so hard to get to some times. Jace wanted nothing more then to hit him over the back of the head and tell him to shut up, maybe get a shower too, but none of them where going to happen.

Finally arriving Jace jumped out and and grabbed his bags as fast as possible. He was pleased when he suddenly couldn't hear the drivers thoughts, hoping it had stopped and not that he was just being quiet. He thanked him quickly with a wave and then began running to the front gates.
    "None stop fun this year. I bet you and I'll wager anything on that." He smiled and talked to himself. "Non stop fun! Non stop fun!" He suddenly began chanting to himself as he tried to hide the fact he had forgotton where everything was. He wondered around chanting and looking confused.

Ryker
    As normal Ryker was already by the front gates as the new and old students arrived. He stood leaning against the wall at the front gate. He looked far more relaxed then he was feeling. New people meant a chance that arguments could break out and lead to fights. It was his job to make sure that didn't happen as best he could. It was just his way. The seals in his pocket pulsed with a silent magic. he hoped to not have to use them this morning.
    He nodded to those he reconised as they past him by, they nodded back but mainly because he was a senior. He didn't mind. He kept his eyes open and ears alert. The air was filled with new smells and he almost cursed his nose but was too distracted to bother. He scanned the newcomers.
    "It's good to see so many different types coming here. I hope this spot can become a good start for bring some trust back to each Race." He thought to himself, "It would be a good thing to see."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Lilith sat back and watched all the new students scurry about, prepping for the new school year. She had already gotten everything she needed out of the way, leaving her nothing but leisure time.

She went back to what she was reading, which was what she had been reading for some time now. She continued to flip through the pages of the Book of Lords, trying to memorize everything needed perfectly create synthetic souls.

She sighed a bit to herself. It was a lot more difficult than what she was accustomed to. She was only successful once, and that was after dozens of failed attempts. Still she was determined. She leaned back and sighed to herself, looking back at all the new students.

"This is going to be a looong year."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: *o.o Luzi I admire his wanting to learn but the ceremonies to start school are tonight in the rp and classes are then next day lol*

BIC:

Ashley looked around and noticed and overly excited boy chanting something to himself. ". .. ... he has no idea what this school is like if he's chanting non stop fun..." she thought. She sighed and stood up straight moving away form the wall she was leaning against. "Oh well I guess I'll have to find someone I know later...." she mumbled to herself as she started to turn to walk away, but then she stopped and turned back around, and faced the main gate of the school.

"... Is that?" she looked over to see an older looking boy by the main gate also watching the new comers. "The blonde hair, the same smile, the pretty boy eyes, the formal type of clothing.... IT IS!!!!!" Ashley squealed with excitement as she ran up to the boy, faster than most would expect someone to run for a situation like this and tackled him to the ground in a hug.

"Rykeeeeeeer it's been so loooooong! I'm so happy I finally get to see someone I know it's like all of the students I knew in my class have transferred to other schools I was feeling so lonely!!!!" Ashley continues to hug him on the ground for a moment showing more affecting towards her friend than the teachers would consider appropriate, if any were around that is.

Ashley suddenly stopped her happy laughing and jumps up "I I'm sorry! I got to excited!" she apologizes as she holds out a hand to help him up. "How was your summer? Are you looking forawrd to all the new fangirls you'll get this year? Just think the pretty boy SENIOR who doesn't like to fight and usually tried to help people out, you got the corner on babe magnet!!!!" Ashley teases him as she helps him up.
    Sig and avy by me.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Two teachers walked past Ryker and Ashly not taking notice of them "i thought that you had her convinced to come to school" the other teacher sighed "i should have known it would not be that easy" but you can't blame her she has not seen a human being for years". They stopped under the tree amantine was sitting in talking to birds and putted her hands on her hips "amantime come down, you promised you would go to school" she jumped from the tree "school weird, very open". Amantine found the school grounds to be strange only here and there was a tree and barely any animals were walking about.The teacher nodded "and thats why you need to make friends just try it please, we need to help preparing the ceremonie for tonight"Amantine shrugged and sat at the base of the tree.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Ryker
    Something heavy thuded very quickly straight into Ryker. Caught up in watching for trouble he no time to react to the attacker in anyway. He fumbled for a moment before landing straight on the floor. He cursed silently and the figure squeezed him tight. He was so angry with himself for a moment until the voice that was shouting was suddenly reconisable.

Ashley suddenly stopped her happy laughing and jumps up "I I'm sorry! I got too excited!" she apologizes as she holds out a hand to help him up. "How was your summer? Are you looking forward to all the new fangirls you'll get this year? Just think the pretty boy SENIOR who doesn't like to fight and usually tried to help people out, you got the corner on babe magnet!!!!" Ashley teases him as she helps him up.

Ryker took Ashleys hand as she offered it. As he stood up he brushed himself down a bit. His nice new clothes had dirt across them now and he wasn't exactly in a presentable mood now. The other students would notice this. He didn't want to look bad on first impressions.
    "Well Ashley." He said his voice calm, "I don't think that will happen now that you seem to have made your declaration of love." He raised an eyebrow, obviously talking about the attack hug. "I think you will make enemies doing that now." He noticed some mud on his leg pants and using a tissue from his pocket wiped it off best he could. "I'm a Prefect this year. A Head boy if you will. And now thanks to you," He gave her a flat stare, "I look less the part."

He then suddenly smiled and patted her on the head like she was a child. "But it is good to see you again, and I guess what is done is done. I'll hold no grudge." He leaned back in the wall and looked at her, "It seems your still full of energy, which is a good thing...sometimes." He smiled at her, "Have you seen any previous students yet? I'm sure Mr Marcoh is back I think I heard him before." He shook his head at the thought of the savage, "And I'm sure Mr Beleren is back. He is in the same year as you." He looked around, "As for others I haven't seen them yet. Many new faces though. What you think of them?"

Jace
    Jace kept spinning around for a bit before stopping knowing it was getting him nowhere. He picked up his bag and glanced around as his world still spun. he giggled slightly.
    "Well the bags not too heavy. I guess I can wonder before I find my room."
    Jace noticed two teachers standing by a tree and a small, if a bit rough looking, girl sitting at it's base. He couldn't see her too clear from where he was. So Jace sneaked along and poked his head around one of the teachers to get a better look at the girl. She was quite small and had scruffy hair. But if she maybe cleaned up, and smiled, she would look quite pretty.
    "A little wild girl!" Jace thought. He side stepped as the teachers moved and he went and sat next to the girl. He just sort of sat there for a moment and didn't say anything. Then after a few minutes turned to her, "So...Is it funner to walk on your hands or your feet? What you think?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Occ: sorry wrong post

Last edited by Keisai; 03-07-2010 at 03:49 PM.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amantine blinked when there was suddenly a boy (jace) next to her. She growls playfully "running on feet easy, hand and feet more dangerous not wolf ya know". she crawled closer to him and sniffeled at him "you smell like wind, just like birds" she gave him a smile and a sight of teeth dat desperatly needed a dentist "me amatine, who you". the teachers had taken some time to teach her some woords since she was giong to deal with alot more people her age only her ways of using were not 100% but she could make herself more clear than with just whistleing and growling.
    Last edited by Nespa; 03-07-2010 at 03:34 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ig nore this one
    Last edited by Keisai; 03-07-2010 at 03:50 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ashley frowns a bit "Sorry I didn't intend on getting you dirty, I guess I owe you a fave for now but....." she stops talking for a moment shes quiet for one, two, three seconds then a light bulb goes off .

"WHAT'DYA MEAN UNDYING LOVE?!?!?!" she yells as she lightly baps him upside the head. "Puhleasssse besides even if people did think I likes you I don't think more competition would stop......" she pauses and leans up to Ryker's ear and whispers in an eerie tone for effect, "The Ryker Love Fan Cluuuuuuuub." she moves away and laughs.

"Besides you know I like to get inside silly peoples heads." she says as she
    sets a little bag she has down and reaches in and grabs a water bottle and a cloth. "Ah, first rule of being a merc, erm, girl!" she corrected her mistake, "Always be prepared! The stains are only light ones and this water has been in my bag for a good while now so its warm." she pauses and puts the cloth over the water bottle's opening and gets it damp. Then grabs part of his coat and starts to lightly pat it removing the stains one by one. "Since it's warm it won't affect the threading of the cloth and will dry in a matter of minutes, Mr. Look-the-Part."

"I saw Jace earlier but, ....well you know how he is when he's excited," she smiles as she moves onto another stain. "Almost done," her expressions changed some how, her smile was still there but her eyes seemed to be distanced from then here and now. "Did you hear? ... About the Techno Volkains I mean..... One of their diplomat emissaries went missing on a trip to represent them in the home land of the Vampires, and my resources tell me that......" she stops as she finishes cleaning off the last dirt stain and looks to her right with an agitated expression.

"That eavesdropping freshmen are gonna get hurt if they don't BEAT IT!" she says as she stands up looking at three freshmen girls trying to hide behind a corner, more than likely to admire Ryker but still in hearing distance, they quickly moved on. She had no intention of actually fighting them but they didn't need to know that.

She leans back against the wall of the main gate and crosses her arms looking at the ground, "I'm worried about leaving Mr. and Mrs. Silverstien alone. they live so close to the borders and people inside the borders are going missing to." the worry was apparent in her face for a few moments before she went back to her carefree smile. "Oh yeah I got some tattoos this Summer!" she added trying to change the subject realizing that then and there wasn't the place to talk about serious matters. She shot a death glare at a boy who had also mad a lovers comment.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaze was blandly ignored."Oh well what ever." He said as he walked past the two love birds." He was tired any way he sat down by a tree and started to rest a bit.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Lilith found it hard to concentrate with all the commotion. She let out a deep, annoyed sigh and got up. She looked over to her side and made a motion.

"You can come out."

Clock Bunny, who had been hiding in a bush for reasons unknown, came out and looked around. This would be his first time in school, or around people in general, and found himself a little shy. Lilith always seemed to have a horde of robotics hiding around her for her protection, but they followed orders, coding, none of them could think for themselves. Clock Bunny could. He was special, her masterpiece....sort of. Sadly he lacked a voice...for now. She was trying to fond a way to upgrade him without destroying or hurting him, and she knew she'd find the answer in the book....if she could only have the peace and quiet to read it.

She walked along looking for a quiet place to read while ClockBunny followed, taking in everything that surrounded him

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Raphael approached the school grounds of Doodsfall, he took out a small photo of the school and held it up. The picture looked exactly like the school as he looked at the school again and back down at the photo and back.

"We'll, guess this is it. Hopefully I didn't mistake this school with the others."

With his white robe covering him and the hood over his head, Raphael moved into the school and began to notice the many things around him. The buildings, the students, nearly everything. This school was beyond different than he ever imagined. He thought this school would be a run down place but it was greater than he thought it would be. He hoped that this year would be the best for him.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The halls of the school were empty... but Shani didn't care. He wasn't concerned overmuch with students and classes. He pushed through the mute corridors until he got to where he was going... the library. The silence of the vast room was crushing, but he walked through its motionless entwines.

He glanced along the shelves searching for something in particular. After sometime he found the book he was looking for. He began to read, occasionally looking up whenever he heard a sound, fearing that his clandestine reconnaissance would be revealed. But no one entered the library. Eventuallly, he decided that he had read enough for this day and slipped the unassuming red-bound book onto the shelf.

Without a second glance he departed from the archives and left the building in his usual unstealthy fashion. It was quite an amusing contrast. Most people would not believe the outspoken young man capable of stealth... but that was what made it so easy. He grinned, busying his mind with reciting the litanies creating a shield of faith around his heart.

The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Simone walked along the corridors of the school quietly as she worked a chemical equation in her head. "If the mass of an item if is 1.082 kg and the zyronic culosium was added to the mass, that's 1.082 kg times ten raised to the sixteenth power, which would make it..." she lost her train of thought as she turned the corner to the library seeing the young man she knew as Shani, she'd only spoken to him a few times whenever he got into fights and she had to treat his wounds afterwards.

She smiled her light caring smile and walked up following him and catching up to him. "Why hello there, excited for another year to begin?" she asked as she walked beside him with her hands cupped behind her back trying to start some friendly conversation.
    Sig and avy by me.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Rozari walked up onto the school grounds with tired feet and a heavy heart. She had requested live on campus, seeing as her home was four miles away from it, only to receive two additional bruises on her back from her father. Furthermore, he refused to take her to school on her first day. She thought it would be pleasant to wave good-bye to her father as she walked to her first day at Doodsfall, but he had come home wet the previous night and had not sobered up just yet.

With lunch sack in hand and carrying bag slung across her subtle form, she began to head further onto the campus in search of her friend she recently met in the market. The very pretty mad boy had told her to wait at the front gate for him, but there were already some people standing there, she didn't want them to think she was trying to impose on their conversation. So she quietly walked past them hoping to bump into Xhemail somewhere. Seeing how large and intimidating his campus was, she was doubting it with every step.

Xhemail had risen early for breakfast before the new students began to arrive, realizing that he should have waited for Ari to arrive before he ate. However it was too late to go back for the new arrivals were already coming. He glanced around to search for those vibrant blue eyes and wheat golden hair, but she was no where in sight.

Suddenly, he became distracted by two familiar faces at the front gates. He strolled up to them with grace and a mock-lusty smile upon his face. "Well if it isn't Ashyln and Ryker," he said, bowing with the tip of an invisible hat. He never called Ashley by her real name. Common names he refered to her as were Ashleigh, Ashland, Ashlyra, or even Ashtray. He never had ill-intentions, but Ashtray never seemed like a good choice. "Many new faces yes? Not many that shine really, although I'm sure a little spit will do the trick; blood if you're so inclined. So what is on the sparrow today?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaze sat up after a while and shouldered his things."I wonder where i get my room." He sighed and decided to head on into the school. it wasn't the best way to start out the school year, but he didn't care. He'd go where ever the wind took him.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ashley's smiled slowly faded as she heard the familiar voice of Xhemail from behind her. "Ah... Ahslyn..." she turned to face him "listen here just cuz you have your own pretty boy fan club doesn't mean you can still go about calling me by other girls names! I'm not fresh meat anymore can't you pick on someone else/" she whined knowing that he meant know harm and deep down that she didn't mean it and he knew it.

"No I'm not a lowly freshman anymore I've become stronger since what's happened over the summer." she pauses as her gaze turns into an obviously fake sinister smile "Call me by another girl's name again and I will cut'chu." she held her face for a moment then started giggling some.

"Seems I still can't threaten you with a straight face. I'd tackle you too but I think I got all of my tackle out on poor Ryker here." she blushes as she rubs the back of her head and giggles slightly again.

"Ahhhh I still remember how the three of us became acquainted. You and I fighting and then Ryker breaking us up stopping both of us..... good times good times." she says as she smiles then she sighs and lets her head drop. "But... the post card I sent Mr. and Mrs. Silverstien, ... well their response when I returned that summer...."

~Flash back

Ashley is being loomed over by an older looking man and woman in casual clothes they're smiling slyly like foxes and Ashley has a look of fear as if she has seen the most horrid thing imaginable.

"Which one are you going to date?! Our lovely Ashley is getting suitors!!! Oh my both are charming why if I were younger and not married!" the older women says.

"I must approve of them personally before they can date you! How old are they?! Which do you like more?! What do they think of the current government?!" the old man says bother adults getting close with each statement.

"Somebody help meeeeee." Ashley thinks to herself as she gets bombarded with more interrogations.

~End Flash back

"Well they bombarded me thinking that I was going to finally get a boyfriend when in all actuality I'm just one of the guys and don't have any girl friends to send post cards of..." she sighed again, "What's worse I can't believe they thought I'd want to date," she pauses to look up at him and her expressions is also a smile of a sly fox. "Well... YOU! A hahaa!" she starts to laugh teasingly

"But I have to say if either of your fan clubs bother me I will hurt someone I've been itching to practice my techniques on a moving opponent. Still, how have you been lil Xhemailkins?" she asks showing genuine care for her friend.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ignore
    Last edited by Keisai; 03-07-2010 at 09:49 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shani glanced in the direction of a voice addressing him. See who it was he bowed formally and politely, "Good day Simone." he replied his voice firm and aloof. She was as good a person as could be expected and she had patched him up after some... altercations he had gotten mixed up in. Without his permission he might add. He didn't want to be overly mean to her as she had not, to his knowledge, done anything to deserve his more brutal side.

"I am not particularly excited, I just like the peace and quite of the school proper. The environs are filled with noise. I take it that you are. You always seemed the scholastic type, spouting some arcane formula or another."

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Alec walked threw the front gate and looked around. "Lots of new faces around here. It kinda makes you wonder out of the young ones who will shine and who will be left behind." He said as he stretched his arms, looking towards the sky. He looked to the side of him to see a person he knew quite well. "Well, if it isn't the Peace Enforcer known as Ryker." A name that Alec normally uses to call Ryker. "I'm guessing you're making your first of the year rounds." He said as he noticed Ashley. "Hey Ashley, how are you." He said as he patted her head. "You've moved up from being a freshman, Just a couple of more years and you'll be one of the top guns here, I can feel it." He then turned to Xhemail. "I won't even try to say your name and get it wrong again, but how was your summer. Did anything that others would regret but you obviously wouldn't" Alec said in a joking manor.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information