AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Burnt Fanfiction

boopaloop! BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2010 07:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Burnt Fanfiction

Mikal Jackson saves Christmas!!!!1!1!

It was chritmas eve and it was dark out. Mikal Jackson was resting on his chair.

“Christmas is my favorit time of all said michal jackon as he decid to go shoping at mall.

He went to mall and went to buy new cristal gloves for his hands to keep him warm at winter. He was surpiseded to find robber at glove store. Robber was mad he was poor and had no moneys to buy things.

“I AM ROBBING THE STORE!!” he screamed as he shotted his gun in the air

Mikal Jackon felt sad that robber had no moneys and he wanted robbers to feel happy for chritmas eve.

“Chritmas isnt about money its about being merry and happy! Dont be sad, everythinged will be ok if you spend times with ur loved ones and make chritmas count! Chritmas is about caring not steeling othar people stuff. Its not rite but I understand why you did this. If you need someon to be friends with, I can be your friend u can come to my house and we can play wit the toys! Merry chritmas robber, I hope ur have a happy new years!”

Then the robber shotted Mikal Jackon in the face and took his wallet. It was Billy Mays.

boopaloop! BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mario fanfic

Mario was eating pie with pricess peech.
    “This is great pie!!!” Mario yelled and peech laughed.
    “BRAAAAAAAAG I AM BOWSER I STEAL UR PRICESS!!!” Bowser screamed
    Mario was saded that pricess was taken agin, but he had to be strong for her and save her before bowser eets her.
    Mario went on a long adventur and arrived at Bowser catle
    “Give me back pricess!!!” Mario yelled
    “No, you are TOO WEAK TO FIGHT!!” Bowser rored
    Mario and bowser fight hard and long but mario was stronger and won the battle. He save peech and brought her back to kingdom.
    “This is great pie!!!” Mario yelled
    “I’m sorry, but ur pricess is in another catle” peech said, but it was a trik
    It was Billy Mays, and he shotted Mario in the face and stole his wallet

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The Final Fantasies VII

Cloud was saded. He fights for long time and now he tired
    “I need to found Sephiroth!” he yelleded and foughted some more.
    He then looked at the sky and saw something big
    It was a big meteor!
    “Oh no there is a big meteor!” cloud was worry
    “I made it!” Sephiroth said
    cloud was angried “I fight you!”
    Cloud took his sword and swunged at sephiroth but he blocked with his sword.
    “You slow” sephiroth said and knocked cloud down “You are week”
    The meteor closered
    “You are too week to fight me, I will destroy planet!”
    The meteor came down and made big disaster but cloud fighted once more and defeated Sephiroth.
    “Ugh, I am defeated, but I destroyed enough planet, your hometown is destroyed.”
    Cloud was saded, so he went home and cried.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zelda

Once upon a time in forest Link was practicing sword
    “I will be great hero one day!”
    Then the sky dark and link was scared, but he had to be brave
    He travel to Hyrul kindom and founded the pricess ZELDA
    “I am here to save you!” Link yell
    “But world is in danger you must TIME TRAVEL TO FUTURE!” she screemed and Link was now oldered
    Link was adult and decided to go to bar.
    “I want a beer” link said
    “Where is your ID?” asked bouncer
    “I have none! DAMMIT GANNON!!!!” he yelled and gannon was laugh in his base.
    Link made a adventure to Gannon’s castle and got Triforce
    “I will use trifoce to win!” Link said
    But gannon stole trifoce and used powers for evil
    “You will now be die!” Gannon roared and grew
    Link used his power of brave and stabbed gannon in face. After he took triforce and returned home.
    “I need glass of milk!” Link told the bartender.
    “Where is your ID?” Bartender asked
    Link was angeried “DAMMIT GANNON!” but ganon was dead.
    “It was not Gannon who took your ID, it was me!”
    It was Billy Mays, and he shotted link in the face and took his wallet.
    “I’m happy for you, and imma let you finish, but your first Billy Mays plot twist was the best plot twist of all time!” Kanye west interrupted
    “Not anymore” Said voice in darkness, and shot his rocket missles at everyone
    “I am not the demons, it was a trick!”
    It was John Stalvern, he was now a ghostbuster.

*bonus points for those who understand the plot change*

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A hard fight batle
    Gears of War story

The battlefield was shotted all over, the locus were coming closered and no one know what to do.
    “there is no hope!” the radio cracked “you must run away or be die!”
    the soldier fighters shotted their last bullets and ran like the radio told. But one man stayed and foughted more.
    “I will fight them!” shouted marcus as he jumped on turret weapon to fire his bullets at the locus. He killed many locus and foughted real hard.
    “Marcus what you doing!?!” the radio cracked again, it was his friend
    “I need to fight locus!” marcus screamed, “I will kill them!”
    He fighted them but the locus were too many, they they kept coming.
    “There is no hope for you, your turret weapon is out of fireing bullets!’ the locus yelled
    they were right, he had no more bullets. Marcus only had one more bullet left in his pistol. He could not fight any more, he had lost the battle. With only one more bullet in his pistol weapon, he put the pistol barrel in his mouth and closed his eyes.
    “it will be over now” he tolded himself
    As the pistol barrel was in his mouth, he remembered how hungry he was.
    So Marcus went to a restaurant and ate supper.

Junior Member Junkm4n has a spectacular aura about Junkm4n has a spectacular aura about Junkm4n has a spectacular aura about Junkm4n's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 07:46 PM
    Threads

I'm pretty sure after those stories, and those pictures you drew, you are my hero...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why thank you thar!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information