AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Don't know an unique enough intro :/

Member BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 11:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Don't know an unique enough intro :/

Hi I am Bryant (BryGuy), I am 21 years old, I might have registered before, but if I have, just delete that one. Anyways, I love anime forums and is part of a few other ones (so some might recognize me). I am not into anime as much as I use to, but I still have respect for it and hope to get back into it. Series I like so far are: Mahou Sensei Negima, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Soul Eater, Lucky Star, and Love Hina just to name a few. I started with anime in the 90s (with Sailormoon, DBZ, and Speed Racer) then in 2000s, I got into Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakasho, and Inuyasha, and then in the mid to late 2000s, I start joining forums, watching anime online, buying anime DVDs, and reading manga, I am currently on a hiatus from anime, but still love it. I also love rock music (mainly emo, punk, HxC, metal, and goth) groups I like are: Aiden, Afi, Misfits, Cure, Blink 182, Green Day, Bad Religion, NoFX, Millencolin, Frenzal Rhomb, Slayer, Metallica, Megadeth, In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Hopes Die Last, From First to Last, Insane Clown Posse, Eyes Set to Kill, Johnny Cash, and a tons of others. I have been to at least 2 ani-cons (A-Kon in Dallas,TX) and (San Japan in San Antonio,TX), and plan on going to Rosemont's in May. Sorry for the long intro, but I hope to make new friends and have fun. ^^

Random AFI Quote: Oh My God, My God this can't be happening, God tell me, tell me this isn't real -A Single Second

Random Aiden Quote: I won't teach her to lie or make a plan. That clairvoyant stare and grin.God won't forgive me for this I know. -We Sleep Forever

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 07:31 AM
    Threads

Welcome!!
    I am Mr. Vicodin and i am a Ice Tea obsessed drunk, i hope you will have fun here! ^^
    Heeey!

Member BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy has much to be proud of BryGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks and Ice Tea is a good drink.

Random AFI Quote: Oh My God, My God this can't be happening, God tell me, tell me this isn't real -A Single Second

Random Aiden Quote: I won't teach her to lie or make a plan. That clairvoyant stare and grin.God won't forgive me for this I know. -We Sleep Forever

D A Y D R E A M E R Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 07:53 AM
    Even if the neon lights in this town disappear, I'll always be here.
    Threads

O.o.. You seem familiar. I joined another forum the other day called A4. Are you a member there by any chance?

Anyways, welcome to the forums. You have good taste in music and anime. If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to PM. Hope to see you around~

ADORABLE SIG BY RAMS, MY BESTIE! THANK YOU!
    MY BELOVED FAMILY: KIRAKO SHIMA, KARAS, KAWAII_AI, RAMS, SAKURAFOX512

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuchuumu View Post
    O.o.. You seem familiar. I joined another forum the other day called A4. Are you a member there by any chance?

Anyways, welcome to the forums. You have good taste in music and anime. If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to PM. Hope to see you around~
    Yep that's me ^^ (I go by Johnny the Homicidal Maniac there).

Senior Member Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2019 09:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF
    Post lots

Three princesses slave alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2010 02:44 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF

Have fun time here

ever wanna talk pm me

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF ^^ I hope you have fun here. Any questions or want to be friends just PM me.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

I am Reaper Mnemonic Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X has a reputation beyond repute Mnemonic_X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2010 12:15 PM
    Threads

Welcome to af, enjoy the site. x]

D A Y D R E A M E R Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu has a reputation beyond repute Hakuchuumu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    Yep that's me ^^ (I go by Johnny the Homicidal Maniac there).
    I thought so. O: I guessed by all the AFI stuff. xD
    And cause someone on A4 called you Bryan. :3

Anyways, welcome again. Nice to see you around. xD

Senior Member Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:05 PM
    Threads

Hihi ^^

Welcome to AF

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuchuumu View Post

I thought so. O: I guessed by all the AFI stuff. xD
    And cause someone on A4 called you Bryan. :3

Anyways, welcome again. Nice to see you around. xD
    You mean Bryant, right?

OT: Thanks everyone.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    You mean Bryant, right?

OT: Thanks everyone.
    Oh, maybe. xD I read what they said as Bryan. o.O
    But I probably was just scanning and read it wrong.
    I apologize for the wrong name callingness. :3'

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

G'day there
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you red.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hey and welcome

green day are awesome.

have you ever listened to any Alter Bridge?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Never heard of them. I will give them a try and thanks for the rep .

Member DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95 has much to be proud of DemonicAngel95's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2010 10:25 PM
    Threads

Hey! Nice intro! I'm new too so greetings to you and such! Hope to see you around and I happen to be a Green Day fan as well!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the site as well.

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Welcome to AF I guess I'm pretty late, but I like your sig, did you make it?

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Once I heard you joined this website I had to log back in, sooner than expected. Its me Bryguy, -Raiken- and I'm happy an A4 friend of mine joined AF, which is a such a better forum than A4 will ever be.

Here's the deal, have fun or the Miz will kill you. Private message me sometime if you want to talk and thanks to you I'm probably going to be active here again.

Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miz View Post
    Once I heard you joined this website I had to log back in, sooner than expected. Its me Bryguy, -Raiken- and I'm happy an A4 friend of mine joined AF, which is a such a better forum than A4 will ever be.

Here's the deal, have fun or the Miz will kill you. Private message me sometime if you want to talk and thanks to you I'm probably going to be active here again.

Hey man, I will add you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SOS Wolley View Post
    Welcome to AF I guess I'm pretty late, but I like your sig, did you make it?

No, Jagan Eye made it for me. But thx for liking it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information