AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime Intro/Outro songs or themes that are so beautiful you cried

Senior Member Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Movie Ticket Red Dango Notebook
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2018 01:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Solomore Steam ID: sustainna

Question Anime Intro/Outro songs or themes that are so beautiful you cried

To start ill say that i wasn't sure where to post this, so if necessary please move it to the appropriate section.

Ever hear an outro or intro, or just a general them from an Anime that was so beautiful it brought tears to your eyes or just made you feel? One that makes me cry every so often is Kokoro no Kara from Kokoro Connect. I believe the name of the song translates roughly to Because of my Heart, That's from my own knowledge of the language and if im wrong, i don't care, because that name matches the songs beauty.
    How about you guys?

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

Default Re: Anime Intro/Outro songs or themes that are so beautiful you cried

The amount of FEELS from this ED is unrivaled I swear! In the anime (AnoHana) it cued it almost perfectly every single episode and it always made me tear up. One of the only EDs that I always listened to rather than skipping over it.

Also, Kokoro Connect's ED was amazing as well!

Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

Quote Originally Posted by TadashiED View Post
    The amount of FEELS from this ED is unrivaled I swear! In the anime (AnoHana) it cued it almost perfectly every single episode and it always made me tear up. One of the only EDs that I always listened to rather than skipping over it.

Also, Kokoro Connect's ED was amazing as well!
    Anohana's ED makes me tear up every time I hear it because of the scene linked to it at the end...

I personally don't tear up from the beauty or amazingness of an OP, more I tear up when I hear the OP to one of my favorite series (even if it isn't one of my favorite OPs) just out of happiness of remembering that said series.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"In This Serenity" from Xenosaga the Animation is the only anime song that made me tear up like that.

The other times an anime op/ed does that for me is because it's associated with a particular memory/period of my life.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information