AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Valentine

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Wow you went to africa? why don't you make a poem about the bushmen or your experience in africa. I'd love to hear it. Must've been an amazing adventure! Did you see king julian there?

Oh hey rolo and amber, thanks for reading ^^. Hope you have a great valentines day. Haha Rolo, never figured you for the poetic type; you look more like a killer to me. And amber you read it again?! That's wonderful! You can be my biggest fan and follow me until you love me. Papa...Paparazzi @_@
    ya they were interesting people but it's will be very tuff to make a poem out of it and more of I was in deep kalahari so I didn't saw KIng julian.
    amazing adventure I was in trouble many times as ostrich and hyenas come after you and chase you it would be adventures .
    ~ai~rox~

Thanks teed for the site info

Member Strawberry_girl345 has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry_girl345 has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry_girl345 has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry_girl345 has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry_girl345 has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry_girl345 has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry_girl345 has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry_girl345 has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry_girl345 has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry_girl345 has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry_girl345 has a reputation beyond repute Strawberry_girl345's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2010 05:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

wow, beautiful poem. n.n
    Love is like a stick of sigaretts

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information