AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Eleven Year Old Girl Gives Birth

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Default Eleven Year Old Girl Gives Birth

I read this on the Escapist today. I had to double take to make sure that the article said "eleven". Considering her age, she was most likely 10 when she had sex. I can't imagine (nor do I want to) why a 10-11 year old would have sex or how that would happen. A romantic game of Pokemon?

(yes I know, terrible joke)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584936,00.html

Some people on the Escapist blame the girl (saying she is the only one TO blame), others blame the parents (wondering how they could have let their child go through something like that or how they might have missed it) and others believe that, since this story was released by Fox News, somehow, video games, anime and/or lack of abstinence programs and the absence of God in schools are to blame for the girls pregnancy.

What are your thoughts?
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why must someone be to blame for everything that happens?

The kid is not to blame because children that age aren't mature enough to realize the consequences of what they're doing.
    The parents are not to blame because it isn't realistic to watch over your child every waking moment of your life.
    The schools are not to blame because most children aren't physically mature enough to have children at that age, so starting sex-ed that early makes no sense.

Conclusion: Nobody is to blame. Accidents happen, and anyone who begs to differ probably has some sort of political agenda they feel they can advance through this event.
    Last edited by Eris; 02-05-2010 at 04:22 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bun-chan's Avatar
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2010 01:31 AM
    Threads

I really don't know what to say... how did she get pregnant? Why did she give birth to it? I can't understand how you could do that because... 11 years old? You're not ready to take care of a baby, you probably can't take care of yourself. :/ I'm speechless...

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's not big news here in Western Mass >.> It's sad really, both the story and the fact that it's not uncommon where I live.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They say only that she gave birth at her age, but they don't say exactly how it came about ... as in, did she have consensual sex with another person around her age, or was it ... from other reasons (rape?)

Either way, blaming the child herself, is wrong. Like Eris (and even the article) says, she's not psychologically ready or responsible for what happened, even if she chose to do it.

So, the "blame" is the least of her worries here.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    They say only that she gave birth at her age, but they don't say exactly how it came about ... as in, did she have consensual sex with another person around her age, or was it ... from other reasons (rape?)

Either way, blaming the child herself, is wrong. Like Eris (and even the article) says, she's not psychologically ready or responsible for what happened, even if she chose to do it.

So, the "blame" is the least of her worries here.
    Eh, I don't blame the girl. I agree with you all. But, I'm just saying, it's not a rare event where I live.
    Last edited by Hideki Motosuwa.; 02-05-2010 at 04:55 PM.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

this is really sad although this is not that uncommon in my area. there are twelve year olds getting pregnant around here...

there is no blame that can be placed for this incident. what happened, happened. and like miss moonlight, i want to know how this came to be. little girls don't just magically become pregnant. but i can understand the need and want for privacy.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

bizzare- never heard of anything like it in Britain

Junior Member *Faith vs Fate* has a reputation beyond repute *Faith vs Fate* has a reputation beyond repute *Faith vs Fate* has a reputation beyond repute *Faith vs Fate* has a reputation beyond repute *Faith vs Fate* has a reputation beyond repute *Faith vs Fate* has a reputation beyond repute *Faith vs Fate* has a reputation beyond repute *Faith vs Fate* has a reputation beyond repute *Faith vs Fate* has a reputation beyond repute *Faith vs Fate* has a reputation beyond repute *Faith vs Fate* has a reputation beyond repute *Faith vs Fate*'s Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2010 05:19 PM
    Threads

Oh my I just read the artical and read it to my twin and we both agree that is unsettling and quite disturbing! I personally don't think anyone is to really blame because mistakes were made to happen. (Fate seriously disagrees) It's also sad because the girl who's future could have been huge is now changed forever by one mistake. I'm 17 and I am proud to say I am still untouched and plan to stay that way until marriage my boyfriend Daven agrees strongly to this as well!

Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 01:18 PM
    Threads

That is so sad! I wonder if her parents will raise him, or they'll consider adoption...
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Some people on the Escapist blame the girl (saying she is the only one TO blame), others blame the parents (wondering how they could have let their child go through something like that or how they might have missed it) and others believe that, since this story was released by Fox News, somehow, video games, anime and/or lack of abstinence programs and the absence of God in schools are to blame for the girls pregnancy.

What are your thoughts?
    I don't know what the Escapist is, but the Fox article was pretty damn well written (not something I get to say often). I'm extremely curious as to the circumstances; I'd put money down that this was not a innocent case of two pre-teens and a dose of bad luck.

Poor kid. I hope the cops look into the "hows".

Bad Memory

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

What's gonna happen to the baby? Having a mom 11 years older than you? 0_0

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You have to suffer consequences, regardless of your age. I'm hoping it wasn't rape. As long as it wasn't rape, I don't care about little kids having kids. They can do as they please. As long as it's not my daughter, I'm cool.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by silverwings1415 View Post
    this is really sad although this is not that uncommon in my area. there are twelve year olds getting pregnant around here...

there is no blame that can be placed for this incident. what happened, happened. and like miss moonlight, i want to know how this came to be. little girls don't just magically become pregnant. but i can understand the need and want for privacy.
    So far, for privacy's sake, the parents have not released any information about the nature of the girl's pregnancy. Apparently, there was a boyfriend involved but they haven't said anything about whether it was consensual sex, rape or even if the "boyfriend" was the same age as the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten Show View Post
    I don't know what the Escapist is, but the Fox article was pretty damn well written (not something I get to say often). I'm extremely curious as to the circumstances; I'd put money down that this was not a innocent case of two pre-teens and a dose of bad luck.
    Oh, "The Escapist" is just a gaming news site. There's a forum on the site that, just like AF, has miscellaneous news and other stuff on it. That's where I found this out.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 02-05-2010 at 07:18 PM.
    This is my war face.

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bun-chan View Post
    I really don't know what to say... how did she get pregnant? Why did she give birth to it? I can't understand how you could do that because... 11 years old? You're not ready to take care of a baby, you probably can't take care of yourself. :/ I'm speechless...

Ditto.
    Serously.
    =o
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

and others believe that, since this story was released by Fox News, somehow, video games, anime and/or lack of abstinence programs and the absence of God in schools are to blame for the girls pregnancy.
    Yeah.. that doesn't suprise me.

Fox would probably say the world is flat and classroom earth globes are to blame for spreading lies if they could get away with using it as a scapegoat to promote their twisted ideology. >_>

Because, you know, that's how you get your point across these days. Make up total fiction, then say that it's the liberals fault.
    Last edited by Skylar1; 02-05-2010 at 09:30 PM.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I don't understand how her parents think. They figured out their 11-year-old child is pregnant and they just let her continue the pregnancy and give birth? WTF? If I were her father, I'd have her abort the child. I can't understand how he could let a 11-year-old child experience something as dangerous and horrible as giving birth. And with all those hidden information in this story, I think it's... not "unsuspicious". If they had no problem with their 11-year-old daughter giving birth, that makes me wonder if the fact that their daughter got pregnant was of any surprise to them in the first place.

Senior Member unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post

the absence of God in schools are to blame for the girls pregnancy.

What are your thoughts?
    isn't there an old piece of paper calling for separation of church and state? schools are still technically run by the government right?

Kirako's medic soldier Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 06:32 AM
    Threads

Hmm i'd say MYOB

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 08:27 AM
    Threads

So if her kid turn out to be a girl and they do it at 11, and have a kid then thier grandmother could be like 22, or 23....... great gandmothher like 40, and so on and so on......

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by unruley700 View Post
    isn't there an old piece of paper calling for separation of church and state? schools are still technically run by the government right?
    Public schools are, yes (private schools are free to do whatever they want). However, there are some people (like the "smart" people of Fox News) who believe that ever since God has been steadily weeded out of schools, like with cases such as Engel v. Vitale, there has been more violence in schools and a rise in teen pregnancy, that the lack of God in schools has caused all these things to happen.
    This is my war face.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    Yeah.. that doesn't suprise me.

Fox would probably say the world is flat and classroom earth globes are to blame for spreading lies if they could get away with using it as a scapegoat to promote their twisted ideology. >_>

Because, you know, that's how you get your point across these days. Make up total fiction, then say that it's the liberals fault.
    You clearly did not read the article. I suggest doing so. You might learn something.

Quote Originally Posted by unruley700 View Post
    There is an old piece of paper that was a letter from Thomas Jefferson to a minister or pastor or whatever in which the term "separation of church and state" was used. The phrase does not exist in the United States Constitution. The United States, however, derives its power from the Constitution, in which no power is outlined to give them authority to show preferential treatment to one religion over others or suppress religions in any way. As an added bonus, the First Amendment makes this doubly clear.

Bad Memory

Senior Member warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2010 07:41 PM
    Threads

Firstly they always have something or someone to blame...games, tv, music etc...! Id babble onto them but would be going off the subject a bit...but WHAT THE HELL?? Her body would still be developing!?! How horrible is that?! When i was 11 i was looking after a Tamagotchi not a flammin' baby?!!! Clearly ignorance and mis guided...or something that was forced!? Who knows!
    Last edited by warla_woo; 02-05-2010 at 11:01 PM.

~*Start looking around you
    and all you will see, are people the world would be better off without *~

Senior Member unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten Show View Post
    You clearly did not read the article. I suggest doing so. You might learn something.

There is an old piece of paper that was a letter from Thomas Jefferson to a minister or pastor or whatever in which the term "separation of church and state" was used. The phrase does not exist in the United States Constitution. The United States, however, derives its power from the Constitution, in which no power is outlined to give them authority to show preferential treatment to one religion over others or suppress religions in any way. As an added bonus, the First Amendment makes this doubly clear.

Bad Memory
    so in a roundabout way i was right....kind of...sort of...

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TechCNgod View Post
    So if her kid turn out to be a girl and they do it at 11, and have a kid then thier grandmother could be like 22, or 23....... great gandmothher like 40, and so on and so on......

lol.
    Last edited by Eris; 02-06-2010 at 08:19 AM.
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

Closed Thread

Thread Information