AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime FanFiction: 10 Layers of Love and Hate

Member Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 02:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime FanFiction: 10 Layers of Love and Hate

Dislaimer: I do not own the "10 Things I Hate About You" and their poem, nor any of the following Animes/Mangas. Bleach, FullMetal Alchemist, InuYasha, Naruto, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, and YuYu Hakusho. They all belong to their respective owners. Although, I wish I could have directed the Animes in my own way, but life is a B*.

Warning: Minor cursing and mentions of blood.

A/N: The Anime/Mangas chosen for this one-shot, that are in the list are in alphabetical order; next to the titles are the pairings for this. Bleach(Ichigo and Tatsuki), FullMetal Alchemist(Ed and Winry), InuYasha(Inuyasha and Kagome, Naruto(Naruto and Sakura), One Piece(Luffy and Nami), Rurouni Kenshin(Kenshin and Kaoru), and YuYu Hakusho(Yusuke and Keiko). I also used the poem from "10 things I hate about you". I hope you enjoy this!

10 Layers of Love and Hate

In the small back of my mind I was off far away. Where no one could reach me. I was searching, no, clawing threw to find the captor of my mind‘s thoughts of late. Thinking of him…again, made me want to lie in a ditch, and forget the happenings of the Universe and beyond. Yes, I know, I make no sense, but to me I make all the wise men bow at my feet. Maybe, life will give me more meaning in the future. Why do I always go back to the early days? When life was, well, plain and simple. Yes. Plain and simple.

When I first got to know him, truly. When I argued with him over stupid, and unnecessary things, not the serious fights we’ve had rec- a while ago. When he’d tell me something inexplicably wrong, and I’d bash his head in, well, not literally. When he’d fall down and get back up again, with some of my help. When we’d have a weird, but loving, bonding moment. Those were the grand days, that I cherished and kept in the back of my mind’s point of view.

I wonder, what he’d think of me now. Sitting, just sitting. Not doing anything. Would he be angry, then make me get up and realize what a fool I am? Would, would he look at me angrily while turning away disgusted? No, I wouldn’t believe that, not the boy I know inside and out. Worst of all. Would he walk right past me, and ignore the soulless eyes that were the opening of this lifeless body?

Then again, if I knew him so well, than I’d be able to give myself an answer. But I, nor should anyone, ever be sure of what that unpredictable bo-; I mean; man do. After all, life isn’t an open book full of pages to tell you where to navigate anywhere, or the conclusion of a very distinctive time, to fix up any living organism, mechanically or living, known to mankind, to the secrets a Death God or Demon would only know, to know when to jump in for a weirdly suited hero, to know how far a demon has enveloped your ‘friend‘, to give you sight on what his past involved. And most of all, his undying love to you. Which you’ll never see, touch, smell, taste, and hear again.

I miss him more than my own existence. Cheesy, but acceptable, none the less. Although, I do hate the way, I always think out loud about him…

“I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.

I hate the way you drive me crazy. I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb ego trips. And the way you read my mind.

I hate you so much it makes me delirious — It even makes me rhyme.

I hate it, I love it the way you always win the fight. I hate it when you lie.

I hate it when you make me feel safe — Even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you keep me in the dark.

But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.”

Maybe tomorrow I will find him, again…

“Yep, I will. Even with my life taken, once again, I will see him.” With that she smiled and turned to the starlight sky.

_________

I was zoning out from the battle, for once. She; I can tell; is looking for something. While I’m protecting that searching feline. It always seems like she thinks of others before herself. She would make a grand mother. Yes, yes; I know she is someone I shouldn’t let go for anything in the Universe, but for her sake, I will. I want to give her happiness, not grief or sorrow. That’s what would become of her, if she were to find and hold onto me, without my resistance. And she wouldn’t be that great mother I can see her doing for a future job.

Do you know how hard it is to even try to push her aside, let alone throw her away? That stubborn woman, has always been there, somehow someway. It’s truly my fault really. Maybe from the get-go I should have literally said. “No.” None of this regret from not seeing her, would seep into me so often. I always seem to say the wrong thing when we talk, so I wonder why I never drove her away; officially; with those words, back then…and months ago.

She is the epitome of kindness, vast emotions, and strength; for such a small girl. Even in my state of weakness, thoughtlessness, and demonic carnage, she looked at me. No, not the demon. But me. That’s where I always find solace; is thinking about her; when I‘m. “It.” She is everything I want. I think about her everyday; if not; every hour. Feeling good, knowing she is safe.

It makes me wonder. Does she still want me? Need me? Does she even think of me? Psh, of course she does. Right? Ha, what am I kidding myself. She’s probably beating the **** out of something looking similar to me. She was always a hard headed one, but who doesn’t think that, when meeting her. Although, she has a soft spot; foreign sometimes; but it is there.

I miss her more than… Words aren’t even worthy enough to express how much I miss her. The cheese smells nice, she would melt in the taste of it. I’m sure of it. I love the way she crosses my mind, for that every hour of every day…

“I love the way you lecture me, but not the way you cut your hair.

I love the way you drive me crazy. I hate it when you glare.

I love your big doe-like eyes, but not the way you read my mind.

I love you so much it makes me confused; it even makes me rhyme.

I love it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you roll your eyes.

I love it when you make me happy, but what’s worse is when I make you cry.

I love it when you're safe and sound, but not the fact that you didn't look back.

But mostly I love the way I don’t hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.”

Damnit, I have this gut feeling she’ll find that something tomorrow.

“Over my dead body, better embrace the smell of death for me…again.” With that he turned to the blood covered sky.

A/N: The reason why the poems look different, is because it makes it look more original for each of the groups. Thank you for reading! Please review, or else all of these handsomely equipped protagonists will… Um, well, let your own imagination unfold. Jesh!
    Last edited by Razzmatazz; 02-19-2010 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Fixed a sentence.
    Made by:ladygt93

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information