AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Wonder

Junior Member PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2010 09:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Wonder

were wondering if this kind of avatar / sign is allowed..

heres a link from my steam profile..

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...e/smile011.gif

if not. any there could post a link to the avatar / sign rules or well eh name o.o?
    Last edited by Zedekiah; 03-17-2010 at 08:34 AM. Reason: SMILE :)

boopaloop! BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2010 07:53 AM
    Threads

I see full boob!

The ears and tail weirds me out though...

Junior Member PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine has much to be proud of PixieLine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well. the question is. is this kind of img allowed as avatar / sign D:<?..

asking before making it. "cough"

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

It is not, but you may make use of this version that is up to the standards of AF.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ew lame. but well eh. okay... gonna find a other 1 then..

1 question. how come your scratched the tail?.... can't really see what would be bad about that... and the ears??...
    Last edited by PixieLine; 03-17-2010 at 01:49 PM.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ah the great and wonderful world of censorship. . . >______>

Sucks I know, but you have to keep in mind that there are a lot of kiddies on this site.
    Last edited by Skylar1; 03-17-2010 at 03:01 PM.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

even so. didnt explain the reason behind tail / ears?.... how can that possible be wrong. when kids would match it as a "cat lady".. or a "lady there look like a cat?"

Closed Thread

Thread Information