AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I Swear to Drunk i'm not God!

Simon Says...Die!!! Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2011 01:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I Swear to Drunk i'm not God!

Dumbest,or just craziest thing or situation you've found yourself in while intoxicated.

i have quite a few but 1 that stands out......and by that i mean i can sort of remember,i was at the clubs in Virginia Beach, i was hitting them all up and found myself at the Cave at 2 in the mourning drunk as hell off of 151 and Corona,so the club lets out and i can't find my buddies i went with, so i really have to go to the bathroom, and everything is closed so i go to a abandoned building right across the street and start peeing, while i'm doing my buisness i feel a light flash on me and someone yell "HEY" i turn my head while still doing my buisness and it's a cop looking at me, he says"why are you peeing right here"i answer him"everything is closed and i really had to go" while still doing my buisness, so he asks to see my id, i give him my military id and he calls it in, all of a sudden a Paddy Wagon pulls up, he throws the cuffs on me and throws me in back, where there are 2 other ppl,a regular army guy and a British Soldier, i look up front through the little vent and the wagon is being driven by a Chief and a 1st petty officer.now i'm really scared cuz i didn't care if i got arrested by the cops i just didn't want the navy to find out, so at this point i'm flipping out in the back, the army guy just has his head down and the british soldier is trying to calm me down but it's not working, then we stop the cheif gets out and i hear him talking and i hear familiar voices, i can tell right away it's my buddies, i start screamin "Those are my friends i'm with them"the door opens and there they are talking with the chief, they talked him into letting them take me back to my barracks in Norfolk, he agreed, i don't remember anything after that but my friends said they had to carry me to my room and thank god we were staying in hotel barracks and there was an elevater cuz they would of left me in the car.
    Last edited by Simon Phoenix; 01-31-2010 at 07:10 PM.

97,000?! bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2010 01:10 AM
    Threads

dumbiest?

{}

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

One time I was so drunk that I sat down and the couch was like three feet away, so I fell. And then I sort of slowly listed off to the side until I was lying on the floor. I believe it was Bacardi 151 that did that to me. I can't touch that stuff anymore. That night I snorted as I did a shot and it went up into my sinuses and out my nose. I felt like my face was going to explode.

As for the dumbest thing - Drove home drunk. Drove other people that were more drunk than me home. I've only done that a few times, and usually I realize that I shouldn't be driving shortly afterward. The last time I creeped into a walmart parking lot and ambled around the store at 3am till I sobered up.

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm still in the military. Uh, I'd rather not say. Because you know how military personnel can get drunk. We got some young ones in here so I'd keep it disclosed.
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

Simon Says...Die!!! Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it seems that 151 leads to alot of these really drunk moments lol, yea i haven't touched it since that night either.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2017 04:19 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My friends dared me to sniff some clear coat. To keep a long story short, I got high and when I was absent for half the next day in school, they all thought I died.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i've never sniffed liquor b4.....lol must be crazy.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Clear coat as in the paint? Or was it in a spray can? That's incredibly dangerous, to huff that crap. If it was in a spray can you could very well have died. Everyone reacts differently.

Junior Member Phoenix420 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix420 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix420 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix420 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix420 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix420 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix420 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix420 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix420 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix420 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix420 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix420's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2010 10:39 PM
    Threads

So one night me and my best friend were out celebrating us leaving our respective relationship hellholes and we get wasted off our asses. Dont remember what we were drinking I just remember doing numerous shots
    [on a side note, if you and your drinking companion agree that one buys the shots and the other pays for the mixed..... that a lot of alky]. Also we had been blazed the whole day on top of that.

So the whole night I was drinking and dancing with this cute young lady and mi amigo was playing the wall. So at last call he decides it's time to go and tries to pull me off of this girl. I agree to go but as we exit i decide to go back to get the girls contact info. My buddy doesnt see this and he heads off on his own. When I get the info and I go to meet back up with him of course I cant find him. The girl I was dancing with sees me search frantically and graciously decides to help. I drunkingly stumble around the downtown area searching and can't find him. We decide to go back to my car and wait for him there [since I drove and he lives like 10 miles away] because he bound to make his way there. I agree to drive her home in the morning because she didnt want me alone and drunk off my ***.

In the morning I find my self waking up in the backseat of my SUV with my head her lap. I for a few opening moments forgets who she was and start screaming my head off as if she's there to rape me [the image of my big black impossing figure screaming at a this young white girl who couldnt have weighed 125lbs (while soak and wet and carrying a dumbell set) does it for me]. So she calms me down and explains that we still haven't found my friend, but it is 9 am and we both need to get home. So I drive her home and I head home to change and go to work. All day at work I worried my *** off until my friend calls me and asks "dude, why did I wake up on the train tracks, missing my left shoe, my cell battery, and my t-shirt (especially since he woke up with his button down and jacket still on ). And lastly later that night my newly aquired sorta ex-gf finds a used rubber in the backseat. That confirmed our breakup.

"I swear occifer I havent being drinking anyone"
    -Phoenix (as I'm being arrested for drunk and lewd behavior in a different story)

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 09:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok. So this thread is way out of line.

The topic really isn't all that appropriate. Reading through these posts, it's obvious who hasn't read the rules of the forum, and that you older gentlemen don't realize that this is [primarily] a kid's forum, most of the members are not of legal drinking age, and many of the things that you are discussing or retelling simply are not things that are appropriate the majority of the forum demographic.

Closed until further notice. Pending discussion and review.

Closed Thread

Thread Information