AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Zyanya

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Zyanya

RULES:

1. No more then 10 post a day. Yes I know it's sad but i have run RPG's before and this is a great rule to have.

2. No spam. Please. Cause come on really. It's immature.

3. No cursing if you can help it. We all don't want to get in trouble with the Lady.

4. Enjoy the RPG. And if i don't see anyone not enjoying this RPG,....i will dangle a cookie in front of your face and not let you have it!! Mwahahahahahaha -cough cough-

Alicia woke up to find scientist looking down at her. SHe tried to move her head but she could.

"Hold still, Dearie." said a female scientist. Alicia couldn't remember this woman's name but she knew that she liked her. Alicia blinked a few times and her vision came into focus.

"We will have these restrains off you quickly. So hold still." Said the female sicentist again. When the restrains were off, she sat up quickly and the sicentist rushed to steady her but she didn't need it. Just like every time they tried to drug her it never worked because of the living metal. She had to force herself into a coma and tell herself to wake up in so many hours. The metal helped with this.

Alicia swung her legs over the table and stood up. She looked around and her clothes were thrusted in her direction.

"Hurry and put these on. We don't Emperor Gabriel to be waiting. You know how he gets when he is left waiting." said a male sicentist. This sicentist was a suck up and a coward and Alicia didn't like him a lot.

Alicia went into the room next door and changed into her battle clothes. It was the day before the coronation of the Blood King and Alicia knew that there would be many attempts on Emperor Gabriel's life. She was told that she must do whatever possible to make sure Emperor Gabriel was safe.

Alicia went from the room she was in up the stairs of the servents hallway then down a few twisting hallways that she only knew. When she came to a door, she opened it. It was the door to the Throne room. Emperor Gaberiel was sitting there judging the "war crimenals", which were just the people that tried to stand up to him and say he was wrong.

Alicia went to stand beside Emperor Gaberiel. Emperor Gabriel payed her no attention. This was going to be just another day. Like all the rest. Alicia looked down at the person grovelling for his life. Emperor Gabriel stood up suddenly and her focus snapped back into reality.

"Alicia. I want you to show my court what will happen if a person disobey's me. I want you to torture this poor soul in front of the court. Right now!" said Emperpor Gabriel. He had a horrid smile on his face as he sat back down to watch the show.

Alicia nodded and started down towards the low life on the floor. As she went near him, he started back up. Everyone in the kingdom had heard of Emperor Gabriel's "toy," as he called it. He enjoyed making Alicia show her skill in public to show was she was able to do.

Junior Member WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 11:11 AM
    Threads

The wind blew through the streets of the city, circling through the alleys. It spun around the carts being dragged through the streets, causing those pushing them to steady themselves. The wind ran through shop windows, as busy owners sold inviting trickets and toys for the coronation tomorrow. It rattled the windows and made a few people jump. It twisted around the people in the streets. Those who tried to hide the worry inside them. Yet it brought those worries to the top through a cold chill. But in perticular the wind slithered up a wall and whipped a figures cloak widly. The figure paid no heed to it but kept his eyes locked on his target. The palace of the Emperor.

El-Dia peered across the rooftops at the structure that dominated the city. He was a still as a bird of prey waiting on a branch. Yet as still as he was, all his muscles were tensed and waiting. Waiting to be unsprung and unleashed. El-Dia had to take calming breaths again to relax them. The mental image of a droplet of rain helped him. Just one droplet. One in thousands. One that no one would notice. Not until it was too late. Not until it turned out he wasn't a droplet but a blade.

At least that was what he used to do. Now he stood up. The cloak clung to him due to the wind and the fient shapes of moving serpents could be seen. The chains gave that impression and he cursed there existance every time he could. Cursed them and the man he held responsible for putting them on him. If the death of that man would bring about the end to these cursed chains then so be it. It would be his greatest assassination. And where others would try and fail he would succeed. If that man became immortal or not there were ways to deal with him. El-Dia had time. Time was somthing he always had. He would have. He could have.

He slipped off the edge of the building and landed with a cats' grace onto the alleyways pavement. This body had some uses but not everything he needed. Yet this was his tool now. Now until those chains were removed. Moving the cloak around him as to hide the impressions of the chains, something he had been quick to master once like this, he waded into the crowd. Just a droplet in the rain. Just a droplet.
    When in blinding darkness you loose your sight,
    but know it can return.

When in blinding light you loose your sight,
    but know it can never return.

Beware the light. It is just as dangerous as the darkness.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

A unknown soldier walked towards the queen's room, twin swords attached to his back. Two older soldiers standing guard aproached him "what are you diong here?! These is are queen private chambers" the soldier did not say anything "well?! are you gonna give us a answer or do we have to drag you to emperor he hates disloyal soldiers you know". At the mention of the emperor the soldier tilted his head and closed his eyes. The guards took a step back as the air around him seemed to shimmer and he changed in to a young girl, they paled "a..amthysta we are sorry we did not know it was you". As the soldiers cowerd amethysta said nothing and walked further. She knocked on the queens door and entered when she was allowed in the room she started to her duties as a handmaiden. A dress was laid out for the queen and she checked her crown making sure it was neat and tidy. She cleaned up some dropped items and then when to the queens bedroom and stood beside her as she looked out the window in her night gown. Like alica Amethystia was seen as a favorite pet though there quality's were quit diffrent next to the fact that they were opposiates in what they were enhanced with alica was trained to be a bodyguard as Amethysta was trained as a handmaiden and spy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Nathan loaded his TMPs and pulled back on the safeties with a click. He checked his broadsword for any traces of breaks or scratches. None. Good. He holistered his TMPs on his leg pockets and sword onto his back. He looked into the mirror that was broken when the soliders stormed into his house and took his parents. He saw the very same reflection of his appearence. It was something that he'll never forget throughout his life. He then brought out a slip of paper he recently got from a store, a ticket to the coronation. He didn't plan to assasinate Emperor Gabrial yet, he had a couple of things in his mind he had to take care of.

He walked over toward the door he managed to repair a few years later after the loss of his parents. He stopped and picked up his signature helmet, goggles, and face mask. He slipped the face mask over his head first and then attach the goggles to the helmet and put in on. He knew what he had to do. He pulled up his face mask to cover most of his face except for the eyes and pulled down the goggles over his face. He opened the door and exited the house. He closed it, locked it up, and left for the city.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

A young woman watched the castle happily. She knew the man she wanted to see was in there. Perhaps even the man she loved. She stared up at the window and imagined how he did everyday life. "Man I wonder what would happen to me if I snook in. Maybe I'd ble- Damn my mind is twisted!" She said rubbing the back of her head. She walked ahead seeing guards at the castle. "Oi, you! Whats your business here?" A guard asked pointing the iron halbred at her. "N-nothing..I just wanted to see the castle up close..." The woman said nervously. "Whats your name then, girl?" The other asked pointing his halbred as well. "E-esmeralda Cortez." Esmeralda backed away a little only to for them to follow her. "Alright fine. You can go in only if you are to give an offering to the Emporer."

"I dont have anything to offer." "Then we'll see what the Emporer would want of ya!" The guards restrained her and then threw her outside the gates which included several flights of stairs. "Don't come back until you have an offering!" The guards laughed as they watched her limp body fall down the stairs. Esmeralda weakly got to her feet and walked away with tears of pain. "I'll find a way to you, Emporer Gabriel. I wont stop till I do.."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    Threads

Looking out from the window of his tower, Kisuke contemplated on if he was making the right decision. If the plan went well, he will have defied Gabriel's wish and saved not only his life, but the life of his most loyal friends.

He walked away from the window and began searching for the places he threw his gear to after the long night of planning. His swords, Leht and Heolstor, were lying on the bed, being the easiest to locate of his gear as they were by the door. He located his bracers, shoulder armor, and torso armor, and now searched around for his thigh guards. "WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!?!?", he yelled. Even for a 30-year-old man, he had the tidiness of a 15 year old boy. Punching the bed post, he heard a jangle from above the canopy of his bed. He pushed it lightly again and heard the jangling. ".........Of course.." He concentrated on the air around him and guided it towards the canopy, blowing his thigh guards down into his waiting arms. He put on his usual black trench coat and strapped on his gear. Lastly buckling his swords to his back.

He walked down the steps and saw his foster mother Sasha waiting for him with a worried look on her face. "Are you sure your going to do this?", she asked him, looking deeply into his glowing silver eyes. "Yes, I am. I have thought long and hard about this. I also thought of your safety as well. I cannot guarantee you will be safe after I have left." He paused at this point for she gave him a look that meant she also thought of the same thing. "I have a friend who said he will take care of you when I leave. The Emperor will not care anymore if your not within his palace, so you will be safe." She hugged him, and he bent down so she could give him a kiss on the forehead as she usually did before he ever left her. "I know you will return to me, even if you are not my real son, I have always loved and treated you as any real caring mother would." He smiled at her and nodded. "Thank you so much." After one last look into her eyes, he turned and walked out of the room and down the rest of the steps to see Gabriel one more time.
    Sig By Yukari112

Waiting for you... lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 11:41 PM
    Threads

Alviss ran through the streets quickly, running from the store owner. He turned a corner, transformed into a bird and flew off. He landed on the roof of a building and transformed back into a human form. He took out what he had just stolen and saw that it was a ticket to the coronation of Emperor Gabriel. A bit disappointed because it was not food, he decided it was still worth keeping just in case. Transforming into a bird, he decided to wander the streets looking for something of value once again.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Yuphenia walked, with her good friend Xaldin, as she hummed a small tune. Xaldin was emotionless as he walked with her. He had always been this way ever since he had gotten lost from his pack as a pup. He was just like Yuphenia, alone. That's why he was so fond of her. He was remembering his past, all alone as he watched other packs walk past him, ignoring him and his peading calls. That's when he met Yuphenia. She had lent a hand to him, offered him food and kindness. They had a bond now. He would always protect her, like a gaurd dog, whenever she is in danger.
    Yuphenia stopped walking and looked at Xaldin, her long, white hair almost covered her beautiful blue eyes.
    "We need food." she pointed out. "Let's go into town to get something to eat." She smiled at him that same sad smile she always gave him. He knew how much pain it was for her, losing her parents at birth and then her true love. He gave her a nod. He hated going into town. People stared at them, mostly him, whispering things like:
    "Look at that girl; she has a wolf with her." or "Look at that wolf's eye."
    Xaldin was born with a blue cresent moon around his left eye. Yuphenia thought it was cute, but he hated it.
    Yuphnia spoke: "Let's hurry, it's getting dark."
    Then a rumble was heard in the sky. Yuphenia tried to ignore it. She hated storms ever since she was little. She would try to hide under carts or even in people's houses when she was little. Xaldin licked her hand in comfort. She just gave him that same smile and started walking.

When they finally got into the town, the two walked up to a fruit stand and eyed some of the many juicy delecacy's they had. The stand's owner stared at them with a glare, but something else was in his eyes, fear. Yuphenia looked at the man and tilted her head.
    "How much is it for two watermelons?" she asked him. His expression softened when he saw her eyes, so light and soft.
    "Um...the-" he stopped. Then said: "They're on the house for you, young lady, and here." He took out a peice of paper and handed it to her.
    She couldn't read, but there was a picture of a shield on it.
    "What is this?" she asked him. He gave her a confused look.
    "It's a ticket to the coronation. I have two for some reason, so you can have it."
    "Thank you." she said as her and her black companion followed along side her. Xaldin growled softly as the word coronation went through his mind. Yuphenia patted his head.
    "Do not be so grumpy, Xaldin. I know what you are thinking." She looked at the ticket as she walked. "I'm thinking the exact same thing."
    Last edited by noelynn1995900; 01-27-2010 at 06:18 PM.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As he approached the throne room, Kisuke noticed the long line of people. "Not again...why can't he just throw them in the prison? At least they would be better off there." As he walked by, each one of them gave him a look of hate and shame. As sorry as he felt for them, he tried his best to ignore the looks and walked straight into the throne room.

At this moment he saw a girl who he had only seen a few times before when he roamed the palace labs, execute a man with the greatest look of fear on his face. As the man lost his life Kisuke closed his eyes for a few seconds and reopened them. His eyes moved to Emperor Gabriel sitting upon his throne with the look he hated to see him wearing a lot more than usual now-a-days. It was as Kisuke moved closer that Gabriel took notice of him.

"Ah, there you are my most prosperous General! Come to say goodbye before your mission i see? Well I wish you the best of luck in rounding up any final stragglers in Farvardin." Kisuke not wanting to give away his true feelings, kept his face expressionless. The girl was now looking at him with a blank stare. "The small battalion is waiting outside the gates for your order.", said the Emperor as he began again. "You may leave when ready." "As you wish your excellency.", said Kisuke, and he turned and left the room. Walking past the Girl and the line of people to be executed once again. He walked out to the gate and towards the battalion. He saw his friends among the 50 men and gave each of them a slight nod. As planned, all six of them had bows and explosive arrows. Seeing as everything was in place, he commanded the battalion to move forward. "Let's go boys!"
    Last edited by Frost Alchemist; 01-27-2010 at 09:00 PM.
    Sig By Yukari112

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alicia Stabbed the poor man thru the stomache with her rudy tinted sword. She looked up to see a commander come inside the throne room. She didn't register any threat from him and pulled her sword out of the man.

She left the man to bleed out on the red marble floor. She turned to face Emperor Gabriel and took her place by his side once again. She watched them exchange conversation but never once put anything into it as she was thaught to never speak unless spoken to and not many people spoke to her out of fear.

She watched as the other guards dragged the dead man off the marble floor and into the broiler room to be burned. Emperor Gabriel liked the smell of burning human flesh. She didn't like but she had gotten use to it and never expressed her opinion to anyone because she knew her opinion never mattered.

Another poor soul come up to where the blood puddle from the previous was and tried not to lookat it or slip in the man's blood. "Your Highness! I swear I never went up against your orders or your army! I am innocent. Please believe me, Blood King!" said the man. The man addressed Emperor Gabriel by the name he wanted to see if it would make Emperor Gabriel merciful. It didn't. It only made him more determined to spread blood.

"Oh my boy. I know you did nothing except preach that i was a sinful monster that needed to be cut down! And Yes I will be Blood King tomorrow when our Zyanya comes down to bestow me the crown of the Blood King and enteral life. Now Alicia! Show me would it is like to be cut down by The true Blood King!!"

Alicia moved to obey his orders. Again she raised her ruby tinted sword but instead of stabbing the man in the stomache and letting him blede out. She cut down side ways to cut through muscle, bones, and organs. She saw the life drain from the man's eyes and none of this phased.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Standing almost like a shadow the Elemental spoke with the same blank stare as his partner. As the Emperor began his game the shadow would step into the light. Revealing his face. It was Alistair. The second of the Emperor's Dangerous Bodyguard. Just as emotionless, and ruthless as his partner the 6'4 male would only watch.

This was something that happened quite often. Those who didn't agreed with the Emperor. Those that would stand against his power, and rule. That was where he, and Alicia came in. Although he proved to enjoy Alicia's killing style to his own, Alistair would more commonly take on those deemed worthy of dieing by his hand. The King did prove to enjoy watching his fights. As he at times find them delightful. Preferring to have him lead them on before killing them without mercy. It was the type of ruthless Emperor he was.

Watching Alicia in her stalk Alistair had to admit that he didn't care for the events taking place but more on the lookout for anything funny. Even cutting his eyes at the Emperor. Giving a silent signal, if he noticed, for him to help Alicia, or to hang back. It didn't really matter tho. They would all be dead before soon.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: I toned down the weapon but if it still needs changes, I'll remove the weapon all together to make it more easier for us...

BIC:

As Nathan arrived in the city, he began to look around for anything new that was...eye-catching. He noted the numerous people around the city and shops that were selling tickets to the cororation of Emperor Gabriel. As always, nothing new. He decided to go to the armory, to see of they had anything new that interested him. As he got closer to the armory he checked his pockets for any money he had. Looks like he has enough to buy a weapon or so. He entered the armory and look around. He noted the numerous number of weapons that he could buy. The weapon that caught his attention the most was today's featured and new automatic rifle. As he approaced the counter, the cashier placed his sights on him and greeted Nathan with pride.

"Ah, welcome. May I help you?"

Nathan pointed to the featured weapon that he wanted. The cashier was quick with response.

"Alrighty then, coming right up."

Nathan then waited patiently for his new weapon and looked around for a while to make sure that he got what he needed and not be ripped off at the same time. He eyed the cashier as he got a box with his weapon in it and placed it on the counter. Nathen then opened it and looked at the weapon by pulling it out. He looked at from barrel to stock and nodded, looks like it was the real thing. The cashier began to talk again, with absolute pride.

"Anything else?"

Nathan shook his head, this was all he needed.

"Okay."

Nathan pulled out a bag of money, gave it to the cashier, and quickly walked away with the new weapon.

"Thank you, come again."

Nathan left the city with his item and back to his house. He unlocked it, opened the door, and closed it, locking it upon entering the house.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-27-2010 at 09:21 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Well Zyanya's technology hasn't exactly caught up with earth's technology but what they have in place are weapons infused with charms and elements. So rewright your post to make fit and we shall be good! Next time ask something in the OOC: Zyanya thrend and I'll be more then happy to answer!

She watched as half of the man slid to the ground and the other half stayed kneeling before falling forward. She looked up at the crowd and saw expression of fear in their eyes. SHe would have smiled but she wasnt "progarmed" to do such things.

She walked back and stood beside Emperor Gabriel. She noticed that Alistair was at his post. If she was a normal human being with normal emotions. SHe would have jested with him with about being silently late or would have smiled and waved a greeting but instead of the normal human functions, she nodded slightly the looked down at Emperor Gbriel ready for the next order.

A group of Merchants walked into the bloodied marbled floor and shifted nervously infront of Emperor Gabriel. They tried to look anywhere but him. Their eyes rested on her face and when she glared at them they looked away trying to look everywhere but forward.

"I have brought you people here because i feel like i need a new outfit for tomorrow at the cornation. I think Blood red would be befitting of the color. Now I want you to make it. You should be honored for them chance." said Emperor Gabriel.

The merchant looked at his group then spoked softly in fear. "Your Highness...it's not possible to make someone like yourself such an exquiste outfit by tomorrow. If you had let us know before hand, maybe we could have made but...the the day before? Surely Your Highness must be jesting with us."

The Emperor let out a dark laugh and smiled. "Oh I am surely not jesting with you. I want you to make me this outfit and i want it by tomorrow." He said his temper becoming shorter.

"But..." said the merchant.

"Silence. Since you seem to be incompetent of what i ask for you, you will have to be dealt with and i shall just have another group make me my outfit for me since there are so many willing to please the new Blood King." he said as if he was already Blood King. "Alica and Alistair. Disposed of these mongrels."

She nodded and set forth on her order to get rid of the mongrels that started backing away. She unfolded her wings that were covers in the living metal to make them pee themselves in the last defense their bodies put forth to show the larger animal that it smaller animal didn't want to fight but she ignored the sign and marched forth onto her prey.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Taking a step forward Alistair drew the large broadsword from his back. Holding it in one hand. Not in the least effect by it's weight. He seemed to be in sync with Alicia. Having fully drawn the blade as she finished stretching her wings.

From the back the last man made a break for the door. Alistair caught his movement, and quickly jumped from his walking position to right before the man. covering the distance in less then a second. Bending his knees as he landed. Giving himself more power as he swung his sword up from the left diagonally to the upper right of the man. Reducing him into half a body with a single arm, and head, and two legs, and an arm. Causing blood to cover the blade, and to cover the pads on his shoulders.

His eyes never losing that emerald glow. Or the ruthlessness in them.

Waiting for you... lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 11:41 PM
    Threads

Landing on a different side of the city, Alviss quickly transformed back and put on a cloak to cover his face. Walking briskly and quickly, he 'accidentally' bumped into a man, taking his wallet.

"Hey! Watch where your going kid!" the man shouted.

Paying no attention to the man, Alviss began to walk off when he was suddenly pulled back, the hood of his cloak falling off.

"Where are your manners kid?!" the man shouted once again. "What the..? Hey! Your the kid that stole from the shop!"

Surprised, Alviss began to run away as fast as he could trying not to get caught again. He began thinking to himself, "Oh man... how'd I get in this mess."

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla walked silently, headed towards an old shop on the other side of town.
    Her movements were graceful, and she blended in perfectly with everyone else,
    keeping her head low as she walked.

Puffs of dirt and rock were what she was used to seeing but this day there was also a piece of paper.
    Others passed by without notice, hurrying off to their next destination.
    They seemed quicker today then they usually were.
    She wondered why but soon realized after she picked up and read the paper.
    The coronation of the new Blood King?
    She had heard of this man . . . Emperor Gabriel. He seemed to be quite ruthless and she figured she best not be involved.

Arriving at the shop, she opened the door and peeked her head in with a smile.

While she hadn't felt like truly smiling since the last time she had seen Xeon, Aaolla didn't want to be a burden on others.
    Keeping her wings hidden, she acted happy each day to those she met.
    And while there were moments that she was happy, Aaolla hadn't shown her true feelings in a long time.

Aaolla's smile was greeted by somber faces and tears.
    Her face immediately fell and she stepped in quickly, asking what was wrong.
    A girl of about fifteen years of age looked up with tears in her eyes.
    "Father was killed last night by Emperor Gabriel for not following to his wishes." she replied, choking slightly on the last words.

Father . . . as she had called him was the owner of the shop.
    An old friend of Aaolla, she stared wide eyed at the news of his death.
    Her hand began to ball into a fist, but she stopped when she noticed she was holding something. Looking at it, she noticed the paper was the ticket to the coronation of Emperor Gabriel.

Aaolla had promised herself not to kill anyone . . . not since what happened with Xeon.
    Still though, she knew where she would be going tomorrow.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 01-27-2010 at 09:54 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Nathan set the new weapon on to the table and began to examine it. What features did this new weapon have and is it useful? He picked it up and looked for a place to fire the weapon. He noted the fireplace with some old wood in it that was never used and he decided that it should be used there. He clicked off the safety, aimed down the sights at the fireplace, and squeezed the trigger. The weapon shot off a bullet that was covered in a flame that sent the wood on fire, bringing heat to the wood and quickly burning it. It seems that his new weapon can burn targets with each shot. He nodded, clicked on the safeties, and holistered the weapon. He also got some water and put out the fire because he wouldn't be needing the fire at the moment. He left his house again, locking it back up, and went back into the city. He felt and heard the rumble of the skys. It seems that a storm was brewing in. He began his return back into the city, desregarding the rain.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Esmeralda walked away from the palace with a few cuts and bruises. She sat infront of the castle and opened a book a bit dissapointed. "Hey thats the AElf correct?" A woman asked pointing at Esmeralda. "Yea! Doesnt she have some crush on the king?" Another asked looking at her from a side glance. Esmeralda put her reading glasses on and tried ignoring the people next to her. "Yup. Must be blind or something because that man has a wife already and he's the most powerful man in the world." Esmeralda slammed her book closed and stood up.

She walked over to the women laughing and talking about her. "Hey, bet ya didnt know I can hear!" She hit them both with her book. They fell to the ground scared. "Next time ya get into my business or talk about me, I won't be as lenient. Now go along and tell your husbands that you lost a fight to a 20 year old!" The women scurried along leaving Esmeralda alone. She walked away and looked at a merchants stall. She was short on cash and she needed food.

Quickly she opened up the bag with her books in it and stuffed in what could fit. The merchant turned around and grabbed her by her collar. "What are ya doing?!" He said gripping tighter on her collar. Esmeralda got out of his hold and started to run. "Stop thief!" She hid in an alleyway only to be stopped by a guard. "So first the palace incident and now you've commited two crimes. Lets see what the Emporer has to say." The guards put shackles on her wrist and pointed halbreds at her neck. They opened the palace doors and knocked at the throne room door. "Emporer Gabriel, sir, we have brought a criminal who needs your jurisdiction. May we show you the criminal?" The guards asked in a loud voice.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alicia finished quickly with the guy in front of her slashing down to spilt the man in two then she advanced on her next opponet. She looked to see how Alistair was down and saw that he had just finished his man. The only one left was the Merchant. She advanced on him with cat like grace.

She rasied her sword and made a small gash in the man's leg knowing the Emperor Gabriel wanted the man to suffer. She lefted onw of her daggers and sliced down his forearm. Blood oozed from the wound. SHe took his hand and broke the wrist then finially took his head in her hands and broke his neck perfectly. The man saged to the floor limp and lifeless.

She looked up as she heard on of the guards speak to Emperor Gabriel. She stayed where she was between her Emperor and the possible threat.

"And who do we have here? Oh but it's just a girl. What has she done officers? Killed? Stolen? Spread that i was evil and needed to be brought down? Those are my favorite." said Emperor Gabriel. "Bring her forward!"

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Amethysta looked up as the queen rested her hand on her head "soon my dear, soon my husband wil be blood king". The queen smirked and removed her hand and walked to the chair where her dress was Amethysta just followed and helped her in her dress, while se was diong the buttons on the back the queen placed her crown on her head "many wish him dead so i wanna know what is happening in the throne room" she truned to amethysta and looked at her "go there and report to me when he retires to bed, tell him his wife merely wished to be supportive if he qeustions your reasons for being there". Amethysta just nodded and walked out off the room and walked throug hthe palace to the thorne walking through a side door just as Alicia cutted the man in two halves. she mentaly sighed the king clearly felt alot of bloodlust today. Looking at alicia she sometimes wondert what she was thinking but then again being drugged half of the time probely meant she had no thoughts of her own.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The guards threw her to the groud of the throne room floor. They kept her down by putting halbred at both sides of her neck. "This woman has stolen as well as almost killed to woman by hitting them once with a book." The guards said breaking the tension. Esmeralda laughed seeing as she almost killed them. "Serves them right." She said quietly. "Silence!" The hit Esmeralda across her cheek. She looked at the guards in mock fear then put her head down. "This one has also tried to come into your palace without an offering, legal papers, or any business in there."

"Yea and I could of got in if you didnt throw me down the stairs." Esmeralda had no fear of Emporer Gabriel. She liked this man and wished to be with this man. Hell, maybe even start a fan club for him. They raised the halbreds and threw her to Emporer Gabriel's feet. "So what's your verdict?" They asked as one stomped a foot on her back.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amora stretched from within her bed and as she got out, she had stumbled on a bag of letters. She rubbed the back of her head as she got up from the fall. Her eyes had widened when she saw the huge bag that had been left for her. Amora's landlord opened the hatch to her room since it was in an attic.

"Amora! You will want to get up soon! That bag of letters was delivered here this morning. Breakfast will be done in a minute." The landlord closed the hatch to allow Amora to get ready. Amora sighed as she felt it was going to be a very busy day. One that is far busier than usual. She got dressed into her leather boots, green skort and shirt and had placed a hat that had looked quite like the one in Robin Hood. She moved the cloth away from the window to look outside.

"Its going to be a brilliant day!" Amora opened the hatch and dropped down her bag then she went down afterwards. As she approached the kitchen, the landlord's cat wrapped around her legs suddenly. She purred happily as Amora picked her up and began to pet her.

"What did you cook for breafast?" The landlord placed her food on a plate and then placed it on the table.

"Eggs, hasbrowns and bacon. Need a good lean breakfast for a long day." Amora grinned at her and placed the cat on the ground.

"Thank you very much. Just what I need." Amora happily munched on breakfast. The cat sat near Amora's feet while she finished. Amora walked towards the bucket to place the dish in there.

"Have a good day!" Amora ran towards the house where her first letter needed to be droppped off. It was for an older women and her son. She jumped over the buildings and onto the street behind the women's house. Amora looked around for where she had landed and headed towards the blacksmith's shop. She knocked on the door to see that no on was there and slipped the letter underneath the door. Amora looked through her bag and seen that the rest of the letters were to be sent in Kratos. She congured a cloud out of the air to use as transport. Amora got onto her cloud and left for the country Kratos.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan walked into the city and toward the castle to see how Emperor Gabriel's...how should Nathan put it..."killing spree"...is going. He proceed toward the stairs of the castle and noticed two women that were on the ground, lookin' scared of something or someone. He tilted his head to the left for a bit, wonder what happened to them. He placed his head back up right, shook his head in disgust toward the women, and passed them up, proceeding up the stairs and toward the palace doors. Just before he got to the top of the stairs, he stopped and leaned toward the wall of the stairs. Nathan looked up toward the sky and wondered how many people were...cut down...as a result of Gabriel's 'bodyguards'. He then looked over toward the palace doors and wondered what was going on inside, wondering who will be executed next.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-04-2010 at 08:59 PM.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla wandered the streets silently, she turned a corner just in time to be run into by a boy.
    They crashed hard, both falling to the ground. Farther behind, a man was yelling for someone to stop.
    Looking down at the boy on top of her, she figured that it was him. Shifting slightly, she was able to rise to her feet.
    The boy was still on the ground. She sighed and grabbed his hand, dragging him up from the ground and starting to run around the corner she had just come.

The yelling man followed, but was still a bit behind.
    She turned quickly and held her breath as he continued running straight forward. Looking out she watched the man's back as he ran. Letting out her breath, she turned to the boy.

Looking down, she noticed he had messy blond hair and teal colored eyes.
    He reminded Aaolla of Xeon, only smaller.
    "Are you okay?" she asked quietly.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 01-28-2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Typos. Uhg.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After leaving the city, Kisuke could feel the intent to kill from his soldiers. He could feel it all directed at him. He also happened to notice most of them already had guns pointed at him already, which didn't really surprise him. He guessed Gabriel probably performed some wicked mutation on them to share his bloodlust, he joked.

He sighed as they entered the gorge. "Halt men!" Taking out a telescope, he looked around for the small camp of "enemies" that they were supposed to be defeating. He saw the fake camp that his friends told him would be the target. Gabriel really thought he was so cunning. Making the men kill him once they charged at their so-called, "enemies". He lowered the telescope and decided to put the plan in motion. "Bear, Ace, Heavy, Adrian!" The four of his six friends hurried forward. "Climb up the gorge and be ready to fire off those arrows once we charge the enemy camp." "Yes sir!" As they hurried off, he called the last of his friends, Bonez and Leon, forward to flank his sides with their arrows also. This would be the key to saving his life. If all went well, they would have taken out the rest of the battalion and the few waiting in the fake enemy camp. Looking up at the sky, he saw the skies were cloudy. ".....A storm......not a good omen." He drew Leht and Heolstor, and waited for the sound of thunder. That is when it would start.....
    Sig By Yukari112

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information