AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Zyanya

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla walked quietly, not bothering to say anything. She felt that something was wrong, but was trying her hardest to ignore the feeling.
    When she had to fight, she would. But until then she had decided she might as well not interfere. When this was all over, she would move on. Aaolla didn't want to make too big of an interference with these people's lives . . . no more than she already had.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karo looked over at Anisa as she spoke, continuing to stand upright. "Well, I'll kill him eventually, but right now is the calm before the storm. There are people coming for him, and in the commotion is a lot more fun to attack then during the quiet down time. Beside that, I have a feeling that someone important is on their way. Dunno why, just feel it in my gut."
    Hearing a crash from nearby, Karo drew his sword quickly out of reflex. "What the heck was that?"

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Acr listened to his sister closely. Not taking his eyes from the trail. hearing everything wo0rd coming from her mouth.

"I'm saying this not because I trust Chuck but because I trust yo9u. If you believe in him then I too shall believe in you."

Ace looked at his sister with a grin, turning his attention back to the road, and continuing forward. A little later asking Adrian another question.

"So where do you think he ran off to?"

Chuck continued down the hallway, or whatever this tunnel was, keeping to the back, and using the light from the fire to guide his way.

As the other's spoke Chuck only remained quiet. He had to need to speak to them. he didn't trust them in the first place. However there was something he needed to know.

"Alicia tell us about Alistair, what can he do, and what are his weaknesses. As things stand we will be getting a visit from him before long."

Stepping now 50 or so feet ahead of his army Alistair now reached the campsite. Looking around for a second before signaling for his troops to continuing the march towards Farvarden.

Junior Member fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 12:30 PM
    Threads

Kyoko followed Alistair. She saw the empty campsite and wondered Where are they? And where is he leading us to now?

She followed nontheless, starting to get anxious about the fight that she knows is coming, because she knew that he will not stop until he find Alicia.
    its fifi...yup...thats about it...

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Adrian returned her brother's smile with her own genuine one before turning her gaze ahead once more.

"Thank you," she said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. She had yet to tell anyone in the group of how she met Chuck, only that she had met him by the river. She didn't want to bother anyone with the details. It was nice that she could speak with her own brother about it. He was always the most comforting presence no matter what.

Hearing him ask where Chuck was perked her own curiosity. She hadn't seen him since Alicia appeared. She wasn't worried so much as she was curious.

"I don't know. I hope that he's with Alicia and Aaolla. I hope those two are alright and staying out of the skies." She thought and shifted the pack on her back.

Anisa didn't say anything as Karo spoke, but merely nodded, silently agreeing with what he was saying. She hadn't gotten her daily "workout" so she was feeling a bit restless and rusty. Her fingers would not stop their play on the ax.

Hearing the crash, she impulsively jumped off the wall, her hand clutching the ax with anxious comfort. She smirked, "I don't know but I'm not just gonna stand here." Perhaps this will provide some excitement, she thought as she ran in the direction of where the sound came from.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 02-15-2010 at 03:02 PM.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Alicia looked behind her at Chuck. SHe didn't really want to tell Chuck about Alistair. She knew that AListair was her enemy now but she couldn't bring herself to tell any of his secerts. She looked back in front of her and took a breath. Why did she have to be the only one to be let free of Gabriel's hold.

SHe sighed and her gaze unfocused as she pictured Alistair in her mind. SHe got a few glimpses of where he was and she rubbed her temples. "Ugh..." she moaned slightly in pain. "Hmmm...Alistair is...He is..." she tried to focus her thoughts on him and tried to remember what she knew about him. It was hard for her to penetrate the fog that form around ehr memories of him.

"Alistair is a great warrior. He is one of the best, well, besides me. We were made in the lab of the castle by the wishes of The Blood King. Emperor Gabriel wanted war machines that had no thought of their and would obey his every whim. So that is how Alistair and I were created." She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts. WHich were few but they were still jumbled.

"Alistair is the only who could actually hurt me. He knows all my weaknesses and I know all his. I know how he thinks, I know his intents and I know him. He was the only one I had long term contact with. I mostly killed the ones i had any contact with. Besides Emperor Gabriel." SHe paused againa dn took a deep breath.

Before continuing she tripped over something in the tunnel and fell to her face. She scrapped her knee and it began to bleed before the command her metal to form and stop the bleeding along with heal the skin around her scab. She winced as her kneed healed. She slowly picked herself up off the ground and looked around for whatever tripped her but saw nothing until something shined out of the corner of her eye.

She bent over and picked it up. It was a small golden disk. SHe turned it over in her hands and blew on it to get the dust off. "Oh. What is this?" she wondered. It had the Farvardin emblem on it of the royalty. Was this the royal tunnel?

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Nathan slowly went over to the door and began to unlock the door, lock by lock. He began to hear the growling of the wolves that were waiting outside of the house. He first pulled the first lock pin of the door and then turned the lock switch of the door and unlocked the door with a satisfying click. He then placed his hand on the door knob and looked back at Yuphenia and the wolf. He then pushed the door outward in attempt to hit any wolf near the door back.

The door that Nathan repaired back in his childhood days were originally built to swing inward. He reconstructed to open in any direction so if anyone was to attack his place, he would open it in a certain direction and stun anyone attempting to break into his house. Now the fight has begun.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amora began to listen to what the girl on the cloud previously had to say. She wondered if this man would ever come after the girl but Amora shrugged it off and thought little of it. No one would be that determined to come find this girl but there are always unusual cases. Amora continued to walk on in the tunnel but felt something strange about the cave. She looked behind her to see that no one was left behind.

"I have a strange feeling. We should perhaps pick up the pace." She continued to walk towards the entrance that would lead them to the abandoned farm.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Taking hold of the plate Chuck looked it over nicely. He was dirty true but the rust, and what not said that he had to be here for sometime. If this was a royal tunnel then how did this girl come to find it, and why would a tunnel meant for royalty be used by those who in some eyes went nothing.

"We should continue forward."

Continuing forward CHuck's mind ran over everything so far. The information about Alistair was useful, but also common knowlegde. He was trying to protect him. She would learn that if she was the only one to be cut from the King then it was best for her to see her old allies as they now saw her.

A Traitor

Ace's eyesbrows drooped for a minute. His expression turning into one of deep thought. He was obvious he was thinking. Tho the subject of such deep thoght had come from Adrian's few words spoken.

if they had taken to the skies then for sure they would be shot down. Yet Chuck is smart, and seems to know what he's doing. They way having taken another route to Farvardan. It was just a matter of when, and where they would meet them. Moving as a large group would prove pointless, and would attract lots of attention. So it would be best to split up once there. he wondered what Kisuke thought about all of this.

"Their fine. We should be thinking about just who is Alistair guy is, and just What it is he can do."

Bending over Alistair made the army at a hault. He was looking at the ground. Running his hand over the brushed earth. Taking a short minute to think over things before stand up, and silently giving order. Quickly the 120 man squad broke apart. Ten others staying with him while the rest spread out across the terrian. The Engel would relay messeges back, and forth. All while watching the skies. Alistair, and the others would continue forward going several different routes. Making a formation that would cover the whole area from the Kingdom all the way to Farvardan.

Each group would have at least three Archers,and five spear weilders. The Elfs, and Engels would go with Alistair. They would be watching the skies from the skies. he hadn't been along time sense they moved so they could catch them in no time at all.
    Alistair currently followed the fresh tracks of a small group moving east to Farvardan. This was the group Alistair would track himself. By the looks it was quite a few of them with a carriage. Being pulled by two men. So this would also slow them down. It would take him less then an hour to reach them.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nathan heard the door make a 'thud' sound as it made contact with one of the wolves. The wolves were formed in a semi-circle around the door. He began to count the number of wolves in his head. Five of them. One of the wolves should be the leader of the pack. If he can find the leader, the wolves should flee after the leader is dead. He looked at Yuphenia and pointed at the wolves outside. He didn't want to take on all the wolves at once. Instead, he waited for the wolves to come in one by one so taking them down would be easier. He waited for the wolves to make their move and then counter with a harder hit that will make them flee.

Nathan also looked at Yuphenia's wolf and knew how to distinguish him from the pack of the other wolves. This battle shouldn't take long as long they do the running and he and his friends can do the attacking. If he was correct, the wolves can't attack all at once due to the door.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-17-2010 at 01:11 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Junior Member fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 12:30 PM
    Threads

Kyoko followed Alistair's every order. She got into formations quickly, following the others. She spotted the fresh tracks that laid about in the road ahead, and knew that their target was close, she was hoping they were fairly close. She followed notheless, ready for the fight that she knew was about to come.
    its fifi...yup...thats about it...

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amora reached the entrance and took a breath of fresh air. She didn't like that cave. It made her feel trapped and made her feel as if she had a limited air supply. Amora felt so much better now at they were at the entrance near the farm. The entrance was at the bottom of a ravine which was right behind the farm. There was some stairs that would lead them to the top at which the farmhouse stood. Amora pointed towards the stairs.

"Stairs might be a good idea to take instead of just flying up. I think from the farmhouse, you'll be able to find which way you must go to find what you are looking for."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    Threads

Once they came slowly upon a small farm(ironically), Kisuke made a sign of halt with his hand. ".....Wait for the others here. I'll be back soon." He started walking again and examined the landscape of the farm. There were a large amount of crops of multiple vegetables spread across the large field next to the barn. Next to the barn was a small house. The light's in the barn were brightly illuminating the inside. "Looks like I'm gonna have to be extra stealthy in the case that the people inside are strong enough to battle."

Hopping the small wood-plank fence, he stalked and bounded through the crops, jumping up a little every few seconds to make sure he was heading in the right direction. All of a sudden he heard a small growling to his left. He stopped suddenly to look for the source of growling. All of a sudden a large German Sheppard hopped out of the crops and stared at him, baring it's teeth.

"......OH SHI---!!!" Kisuke began running, but still remaining silent as possible. The dog, bursting out of the crops to his right this time, barking, knocked him over. He suddenly felt a few teeth sinking into his left arm which he had thrown up in defense. He dared not draw his swords for he did not want to hurt the animal. He was glad the dog's barks were not loud enough to travel far. He grabbed the dog by the back of the neck and found the pressure point he needed that connected where the spine and neck met and squeezed.

The dog collapsed on it's side with a large thud. "That dog was better than I anticipated. No creature can usually cause me any harm.....or maybe it was the fact that I had to move slower to maintain silence..."

Dismissing this he jumped slightly again to check how far he was from the barn. He saw that he was half-way there and began running again.
    Last edited by Frost Alchemist; 02-19-2010 at 03:08 PM.
    Sig By Yukari112

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amora had seen that one person had left the group and told them to wait where they were so he could go check the farm above. She waited patiently but she could hear a dog faintly barking and coming closer. Amora focused and tried to hear the dog better but then, she heard nothing. Please be fine young one. She waited patiently for the individual to return. Amora hoped that the group would not get restless.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Waiting for you... lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 11:41 PM
    Threads

OOC:Oh man, haven't posted in so long. Been to busy now with sports and hw.

Leaving the alleyway, Alviss started to sneak around the city because the hood of his cloak was ripped off when he ran away from the guard. Just as he was about to dash out of the city gates, he got tripped.

"Ow....." moaned Alviss.
    "And just where do you think you're going thief?" barked a city guard.
    "Uh..." mumbled Alviss. Quickly, he threw the empty wallet at the guard's face and began to run towards the gate.
    "What the...?" startled a bit, the guard caught the wallet and saw Alviss trying to run out. "CLOSE THE GATES!" shouted the guard.

Unable to reach the gate fast enough, Alviss slid to a stop. He turned around and saw 3 guards running at him.

"Crap," Alviss thought to himself. He began running but was soon trapped into a corner.

"You have nowhere else to run little thief," grinned the guards, closing in on Alviss.

Panicking inside his mind, Alviss brought out his dagger and started swinging it around wildy, "Get away from me!" One of the guards who got to careless, got his hand cut from one of the swings.

"Augh! You little brat!" in a rage, the guard kicked Alviss and started beating him senseless. The guard didn't stop until the others started pulling him back.
    "That ought a teach him a lesson." The other guards started dragging Alviss away to the castle as he was still breathing.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Gah, sorry. >.<

Aaolla stood silently behind the group, in a way she was guarding the cave entrance. She hadn't spoken in a long time; deciding instead to stand in the background and not be a nuisance. When the time came, she would be there to fight. The others had all but forgotten about her, but she didn't mind. Aaolla was used to blending into the background. It was both a blessing and a curse.

The farm was peaceful and quiet, unlike the town that she was used to. As Kisuke took off, she had wanted to follow but instead followed his orders and stayed where she was. She could hear faint barking soon after, but it soon subsided and Aaolla let out the breath she hadn't known she'd been holding.

Oh my . . . I hope he's okay.

He was sitting on a rock. It wasn't a particularly comfortable rock, but it was a rock. They sure had some quality rocks around here, big and able to dig into your back just enough to make it uncomfortable
    Sitting on this rock, Leon noted how long his hair was getting. The blond strands of hair were already visible. He needed a haircut. He sighed slightly, bored already.

Looking around, he couldn't help but notice how well the farm was doing. He was a farmer before he had joined the army, and he still held that knowledge with him.
    A rustle from the woods behind him made him jump up, turning on his heels in surprise, his lance appearing almost at an instant. "Hey . . . I think there's something in the bushes over here."

Karo followed Anisa, quickly catching up and running beside her as she turned the corner. Apparently the sound hadn't come from just around the corner, rather a bit farther down. As he was pushing his way through crowds of humans, his nose twitched.

"Anisa, do you smell that? It smells like blood to me, and not human blood either." He said under his breath as he ran, not wanting the humans to hear him. Inside he smirked. The day was getting more and more interesting.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 02-21-2010 at 08:04 PM.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while.
    Yuphenia walked up close behind Nathan. Her bow was out and she was ready to attack. She looked around at the wolves and noticed that one of them wasn't there.
    "The Alpha wolf isn't there." she told him. "He usually comes. Something isn't right."
    Could the Alpha wolf be dead? She looked at her friend, then looked at Xaldin. She wondered what happened after her and Xaldin were attacked by the wolves a while ago. She looked at her friend again.
    "They think we killed the Alpha wolf." she said.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Alpha Wolf? Nathan never heard such thing. And dead? Maybe. If the door that made the 'thud' earlier hit that specific wolf, maybe that was it. But the wolves were still there, so it means that the 'Alpha Wolf' has to be alive, somewhere. He then began to hear sounds near the window closest to the door of his house, wondering what they are. Was it something that he didn't want to know? Then he finally realized what was coming at him. The Alpha Wolf. The wolf smashed throught the window and came at him with impeccable speed. This wolf was smart, finding another way in the house. The wolf continued to charge them both with such speed but the wolf's target was him.

Nathan didn't have time to react as the wolf was able to jump onto him and they both were now on the floor of his house, with the wolf on top of him. Nathan's weapon was also thrown out of his hands as his arms hit the gronud. This wolf was faster and stronger than the rest of them. He also had a scar on its body. a sign of the wolf been into many battles in the past. If he can find a way to defeat the wolf without his weapon and with it close enough to kill him. Either he can try to grab the wolf's throat and break it. Or his friend, Yuphenia can help him out. It's just a matter of time before it made its move...

OOC: I'm going to give some time for my friend (noelynn1995900) to react to this.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-22-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Anisa could feel her adrenaline pumping through her veins like a drug, fueling her with desire and anxiety, and what Karo said only fed her excitement. Her eyes clouded over with dark amusement as she imagined how beautiful her ax would look cloaked in that pretty red liquid. If she couldn't shed some blood today, she might just drag one of these guards standing around looking all prideful and mighty into an alleyway so that she could have her way. It's not as if she hadn't resorted to that before. She grinned, bearing white teeth canines.

Inhaling deeply. she took in the sweet alluring smell of blood. Oh how she was going to have fun killing whatever stroked down this being they were sensing. Delicious, she thought as she licked her cherry-red glossed lips, and ran ahead of Karo, not caring if she was pushing past people with brash force. She couldn't let the prey get away.

Adrian listened intently as Kisuke went into the grass to go to the barn as she sat on a tree stump. "Oddly suspicious for an abandoned barn to look so trim." She voiced her thoughts softly. Then came the dog's barking, but she had orders to stay put and she did. She only hoped Kisuke was already.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amora walked towards the stairs and looked back at the group.

"The longer we remain here, we become easier targets for the guards from the castle to gain on us. Just follow the stairs and find your destination quickly." Amora walked towards the girl who had been on the cloud previously. She gave her a stone which was small and a deep blue color. "Keep this stone. This stone I created out of the purest water I found from this country. This is a good way to keep in contact with me since you will be within the country. If the guards are in the city, I can contact you directly through that stone. It works for the two of us. I hope and pray that you all remain unharmed and arrive to you destination safely. I think it is best for me to leave. I have brought you here safely. I believe I have served my purpose. Be well." Amora waved at the group before going up the stairs.

"Pleasure meeting you all. I will keep watch over the city for you all to enter within its walls safely." Amora ran up the stairs and reached the top where the farm had been. She noticed the farm wasn't abandoned. I thought it was...strange....Amora continued walking towards the city and made sure she was on her guard in case a soldier would attack her. She had seen that the soldiers had not made it to the city yet. Amora still have some time before they would arrive. She made her way home to change into something different in case she was seen by a guard. The landlord had been gone to work in the market when Amora arrived. Amora went to the attic to find what clothes she could wear. She found a sapphire blue tunic she could wear and decided she would behind her bow and arrows. Amora did not need them for the moment, she didn't want people to feel alarmed with her running around with a bow in hand. She jumped out of the window and landed gracefully onto the stone road. Amora ran towards the city chapel to meet with someone important.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    Threads

Heavy
    Bonez
    Bear

Kisuke finally reached the edge of the corn stalks after a couple of minutes. He separated two of them and peered at what was in front of him. The house, luckily, was a good enough distance from the barn that he wouldn't be easily seen. He thanked Zyanya, dead or not, for this and smiled. Looking in front of him, stood the barn. The doors were closed and locked by a bar over the middle, held by two hinges. "Guess they haven't heard of a padlock......lucky me."

Stepping slowly out of the crops, he jogged silently over to the barn doors, quickly drawing Leht, he slashed through the bar and caught them with his free hand and foot. The one he caught with his foot hit the ground by it's end and made a slightly-loud clang. He looked quickly at the house as the clang echoed and froze, listening to see if the people had heard. When nobody came, he sighed with relief. He opened the right barn door, which creaked slightly. "Lessee here....."

He took a few steps into the barn and releasing the flow of magic from his consciousness, he summoned the energy of light as he raised his hand in front of him. Little orbs of light appeared and solidified into one medium sized orb, which he cupped in his hand. He then directed the light to hang in the air so he could see. He saw about 5 horses in the barn, and no other useful animals. ".....We will do with just two. We don't have much to pull along anyway, and they all seem strong enough to run quickly while pulling."

He walked silently towards 2 of the strongest looking horses. As he laid a hand on the first one, a Ches-nut brown one, it inclined it's head to him and stared at him for what seemed to be an hour. It then lowered his head and nayed, a little. "You're a fine one aren't you?" He smiled at the horse. As he looked to the other horse he chose, a snowy white horse, it took what seemed to be an immediate liking to him, as it trotted the rest of the way to him. "Well, I'm glad you accept my presence. Very few seem to." He patted it's nose and the horse sniffed at him.

"Farewell Lady Amora, safe journey to ya'." This girl was a little odd to him but he dismissed it. He sat down once again and began waiting for the General.

"It's been a while since he went in their. The sound's of that dog says he ran into trouble as well." He chuckled. He looked at Heavy for response but none came. "C'mon kid, gotta talk more. It'll make people think you're crazy if you don't talk much." He clapped him on the back.

As he heard Leon exclaim about the bushes, he quickly rose and pulled, his hammer-axe, Bruze, from his belt. He heard the growling from the bushes and growled as well. "Action time! Been achin' for a fight ever since we took out those soldiers.

Brandon looked up as the girl named Amora left. "Bye...." He looked around once again and returned to watching the wagon. When Caius and Leon spoke about the bushes. "What? This place looks deserted, what could possibly be here?"

His question was answered as he heard what seemed to be a large growling coming from the bushes. He quickly retrieved Gravidus from the wagon and stood at the ready. He saw the others do the same.

~Man, not only do we have the imperial army after us, but now some wild beast is upon us. Can this get any worse?!~, he thought as he watched the bushes closely. He quickly ran through all the spear motions and techniques Leon had been teaching him.

Vince had been asleep ever since the Kisuke left. He woke up when he heard everyone speaking. "What's all the hub bub about?" he said groggily. As he opened one eye, he saw everyone with their weapons out and fell off the wagon. ".....ouch...." He recovered and heard the growling. Without question, he pulled Bone-Slasher from the wagon. "....This is a nice way to wake up..."
    Last edited by Frost Alchemist; 04-01-2010 at 06:26 PM.
    Sig By Yukari112

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuphenia saw what was happening. She raised her bow towards the wolf that was on top of her friend, ignoring the other wolves outside. She counted down from 5.
    She took her shot. Hoping that she wouldn't miss. But she did. She tried again, counting down from 3 this time.
    She took the second shot and succesfully hit him in it's theigh.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Before the Alpha Wolf got the chance to bite Nathan's throat off, the wolf staggered as Nathan saw an arrow penetrate the wolf's thigh, this was his chance to finish off the wolf. He managed to take his right hand and gripped the wolf's snout. As he did, he could feel the fur and bones of the wolf's skull that made out it's head. He then managed to get his left hand on to the wolf's soft neck and grip it with force. He then began to push his right hand in sync with his left hand pulling back. As he did all of this, everything around him was going slowly than he thought it was. There was a snap sound as Nathan broke the wolf's neck and threw him off his body. He then stood back up, retrieving his weapon and continuing the fight with Yuphenia. He had to thank her later somehow.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuphenia faced the rest of the wolves. She aimed her bow at them. They didn't back away. A couple stepped closer. She pulled out three arrows and counted down in her head, then shot the three arrows towards the wolves. She successfully hit one with two arrows. One in it's neck and the other in it's side. She looked back at her friend for a second to see if he was okay, then she looked at Xaldin. He was a little scared, but he tried to keep an angry expression across his face.
    One of the wolves barked loudly, while stepping closer to the doorway. Yuphenia looked at it and quickly pulled out another arrow. She aimed for it and took the shot but missed and before she knew it the wolf was running towards her.
    Last edited by noelynn1995900; 03-02-2010 at 10:22 AM.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

OOC: OMG guys. I'm so sorry i haven't posted in forever. Last week was crazy. I have rehersals for this play i was in. Rehersal's didn't end till 12 midnight then i had homework till 3 oclock in the morning then had to wake up at 7 and do it all over again till saturday then worked all day sunday. This week should be a normal week and I'll be posting more. I'm sorry for not posting!!

Alicia looked around one final time inside the cave. She held onto the amulet she found and stuck it in her pocket. It gave a slight pulsing glow before going out inside her pocket. She went up the stairs and blinked back tears as the sunlight penetrated her eyes with harsh light. SHe binked a few times to she corrrectly.

She looked around as they were facing a farm. She closed her eyes and listened. She heard a dog barking but thought nothing of it. SHe listened closer and heart a group of footsteps marching. Panick rose up inside her. Her eyes flashed open and looked at her group. It was smaller now. That girl who had the balls of fire gave her this blue stone then left. She took the blue stone in her hand and looked at it.

So she could speak to that girl with this little blue stone? Interesting. SHe shook her head and kept a good grip on the stone. "Soliders are heading to Farverdin. I don't know how they know we are headed there but we have to get there before they do so we can warn the people there.!!" She started off to the castle and the grounds around the castle. She hid behind the trees she could.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Wait, what? Where is Alicia going? o.O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Leon couldn't help but chuckle as Bonez fell out of the wagon. "Nice of you to join us." he somewhat muttered. Upon hearing the growl, his attention turned back to the woods. On the bright side, it wasn't a human. On the not-so-bright-side, it was an animal. Greeaaat. The bushes rustled more; whatever was in there was coming. Not to mention, it was fast. Leon had kind of hoped it might be a false alarm, maybe it was a bunny of something. Of course, hearing the growl had thrown that theory out the window. "Hey . . . maybe it's a mutant bunny. The mutant part of it makes it growl." He said aloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A cat ran the streets, weaving through people's feet at an alarming speed.
    Upon closer inspection, one might note that this cat had a scar on his left eye. Of course, no human, daemon, Engel, or otherwise would have been able to see this at the speed this cat was going.
    And of course, this cat had a name. His name was Karo. While Karo was only able to transform into a cat, his abilities were not hindered at all as such.
    In fact, some might say that they increased slightly.

Karo had been pushing through the humans, weaving in between them and moving them himself but grew tired of this and found it to be quite slower then he wished. Anisa had sped ahead, not worried about the humans in her path. Karo could have done this, but instead hopped atop a nearby roof and transformed into a cat. He moved at stellar speeds, quickly catching up to Anisa who had almost reached the source of the blood.

All the while, the smell was growing, elating Karo more and more . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Amora left them, Aaolla continued to stand by the cave.
    She watched quietly as Alicia took the stone, but began to wonder what she was doing as she spoke loudly. Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard a growl to the left of her.
    She turned, startled to see three of the men, Leon, Bonez, and Bear standing and facing the woods nearby with weapons in their hands.
    Out of caution, she summoned her own spear, holding it defensively while wondering what was in the woods . . .
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 03-03-2010 at 08:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information