AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Zyanya

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Alicia stood there for a moment. "Zyanya sent me here. She wants me to do something, but i'm still not sure what it is....She gave me a vision and told me to figure it out. She also told me something. She said that one of blood and flesh shall be able to kill Emperor Gabriel."

Alicia turned again and thought. She understood Amthysta's message but didn't get it fully. "Zyanya set us free Amthysta. I was acting under Emperor Gabriel's orders. I think....I've changed. I hope so. I don't want to be mean again. Anf of course I can tell it's you!! Cant everyone else?" she asked puzzled.

Through the whole conversation, she didn't even know she was being spyed on. She tried to explain what ZYanya was telling her to do, but since Zyanya was gone it was hard to answer perfectly. "I wish Zyanya was here..." she said softly to herself. She wasn't sure if anyone else heard her or not.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Softly the wind blew across the campsite. Those with a sense of danger would know that something was a miss. Others woudn't know a thing. Stepping for seemingly no where Alistair appeared thirty or so feet outside of the tent. He could hear voices but that didn't matter. The only one he focused on was Alicia's.

"Alicia....The Emperor has sent me to bring you back. Don't make this hard. For yourself."

((DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!))

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Amthysta sat calmly and was about to reply when she felt it, being a spy meant a few things 'know your target, Dont get caught and most important know when danger is around. She quacked stressed and flapped her wings wildly waddling outside the tent. whe sne noticed it was alistair she quacked double as stressed. Alistair was as dangerous as alicia if not more dangerous. Quacking she waddled to chuck who still laid on the ground and pecked him 'get up! i did not hit you that hard did i?! what kind of a man are you?!'. she managed to kick him with her flipper and fell on her butt standing again she started to run in cirkels around chuck quacking and flapping her wings 'get up!get up! there is danger get up!'. she was to scared to turn back human, alistair was here proberly for alicia and could care less about her the chance he would kill her would be bigger dan him taking her along as wel.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla stayed quiet through out all of their discussion, blending into the background as she so very well did.
    When a new man appeared, she could sense the hostility in him.
    The duck from before, she had heard her being called Amthysta,
    was pecking at Chuck's head.
    He had appeared from no where as well, but didn't seem to pose a threat to the others.
    They seemed to welcome him.

But this new man . . . he seemed to worry Amthysta.
    "Excuse me . . ."
    Aaolla said quietly, the wind blowing her hair back.
    "It seems the others are busy . . . what business do you have here?"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karo turned a corner to see a boy run into a small girl.
    He could tell, they were both Daemons.
    They seemed to pose no threat, but he still wanted to watch them.
    He hid in the shadows, waiting for the chance to arise where he could either leave or cut off both their heads.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leon was quiet for once, watching all the people interact. When the goose went outside, no one seemed to take notice to it.
    He heard talking outside, someone new had come apparently.
    "Hey!" He yelled over the chatter, "Aren't you all going to chase after that goose?" He smirked widely, adding. "Oh, and in case you hadn't noticed, we got more company.
    Soon this tent won't be big enough to hold all of us."
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 02-02-2010 at 06:03 PM.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alicia stiffened. She turned on her heel and saw through the flaps that it was Alistair but he wasn't like her and Amthysta. She slowly walked out of the tent. Her vision narrowed to see only Alistair. She remembered always fighting beside him. She remembered many things from the fog. "Alistair..." she said softly.

She stepped out farther. She knew she should probably run for her life, but she knew she couldn't. "Alistair. Why don't you break away? I know you can. Its amazing to think for yourself." she stepped forward again slowly. Alistair was still far away but he was still dangerous.

She tried to show no interest in fighting. She didn't want to fight but she also didn't want to go back. "Please Alistair. You fought together. We were always together on missions. Can't you remember or something? I'm not your enemy. Emperor Gabriel is. Help us kill him...please?"

She kept walking and now stood face to face with him. He was a good few inches taller then her so it forced her to look up. She lightly rested a hand on his arm. First to keep it from being used but also to convey the feeling of being free.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

FYI: Chuck has been there almost as long as Adrian. He follows her around, and what not so anyone within this group would know him. Not that well but know he's a comrade. To Adrian that is

Chuck the NInja rolled over to his knees to see the man. It wa Alistair Efton. The second of the Emperor's deadly guards. He seemed to want to bring the girl back with him. Of well didn't matter. The both of them could die for all he cared. It wasn't his problem. So without a word Chuck planted his butt down on the ground, and watched. Interested in seeing what would happen.

Before so he would shoot a glare at the chiken. Almost shouting from his eyes.

"SHUT UP AND WATCH."

Alistair half laughed at Alicia. Free will was always his. He choose to be with the King because it was all he had ever known. It wasn't because he had some control over him. Nevertheless, Alistair couldn't help but feel sorry for Alicia. It was probably her dream to be free. As she was the true puppet in his games. Alistair would be a terrible person to bring her back to him. But then again he had been a terrible person for quite a long time.

Using his right hand Alistair made an attempt to slap Alicia across the face, with a backhand. Hopefully sending her sliding back a few feet. Letting her know he meant business.

"You have no free will Alicia. YOU belong to the Blood King. Just as I."
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 02-02-2010 at 06:15 PM.

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    Threads

Kisuke quickly ran out of the tent. He may have not known who Alicia and Amthysta were, but her sure knew Alistair. He saw Aolla approach him. "Aolla get away from him!!" Using the speed of his Ælf heritage, Kisuke quickly ran over to her and picked her up and ran back to the tent. He set her down and quickly drew Leht and Heolstor. "Why are you here killing puppet?" He looked and saw Amthysta had quieted down and Chuck sitting on his butt. ~Curse our luck. The fool has no sense of urgency?~ He sighed in his mind. Taking his ready stance. "Chuck get off your butt and be ready to fight or so help me I'll kill you before he does!" He shouted without looking away from Alistair. As he saw him slap Alicia he slashed from where he stood releasing energy from himself into Leht causing a golden slash to fly at the sinister man.
    Sig By Yukari112

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Metal formed around her cheek hurting him more then it did her. But what really hurt was Alistair actually trying to hurt her. She was a comrade right? Or well she didn't know anymore.

Her armour of living metal formed around her body. The metal reacted to Alistair's hostile movements. "I am free! And you're free! You can fight back!! I don't want to belong to Gabriel anymore. I want to be free! It's so glorious to be free..." she said the last part softly.

Tears stung her eyes but she blinked them back. Maybe Alistair was a hopeless case but she was still going to try. She moved back and her wings lifted her into the air. SHe cried on the inside for what she had to do. She unsheathed her ruby tinted sword. He body of living armour moved and mergered together with each movement she made.

"I'm sorry, but i can't go back. He will kill me...You don't want me to dir do you? I thought that maybe we were prehaps friends. You were the closest thing i had to calling a friend when i was under his rule...Please don't make me fight you." she said.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

amthysta just glared back and looked at alistair and then back to chuck. Quacking angerly because he did not interfered she half run-waddled to alicia after alistar's presence caused her armour to work and quacked worriedly. she had to do something but what? Her fear kept her from transforming into anything else at the moment. Standing beside Alicia she quacked angerly at alistar 'the dumbass can be free and he chooses to serve' her feathers were ruffled to show she was agitated.
    Last edited by Nespa; 02-02-2010 at 06:29 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Chuck cut his eyes at Kisuke as he said he would kill him. Funny. Like he had the skill. But when he released the energy from his weapons Chuck half disappeared half faded away seconds before it reached Alistair.

Before the blast could hit Chuck would draw both baldes, and land before Alistair. Looking him square in the eyes before holding the blades before him in a X. As the energy came into contact CHuck woulds slowly force it into the air. Deflecting it harmlessly away before looking at Kisuke. A look of disgust across his face.

"this is not YOUR fight Kisuke. Stand down. This is etween the two killing machines of the Emperor. If one kills the other so be it. If they kill one another then so be it. Anyway it goes we get closer to killing the EMperor. That's what matters. This has nothing to do with us. We should pack up, and leave. They know where we are. It will not be long before the Emperor's forces get here. THink for once Kisuke. Would you put all of us in danger like that?"

Moving away from AListair CHuck made his way towards Kisuke. If he wanted to fight then so be it. Chuck wouldn't stop him. But he would be his first opponet.

Alistair looked at his right hand. It was bleeding. Nt badly but still bleeding. That metal of hers was something else. No wonder the Emperor wanted his weapon back.

"I've said enough. If you choose not to come with me then i'll be forced cut off your leg, and drag you back.

Reaching up with his right hand Alistair showed great strength in lifting the broadsword from his back. Holding the sword in one hand. Showing his strength. he didn't even notice the others. All but Chuck who wanted them to fight. He was the only smart one in this group.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 02-02-2010 at 06:33 PM.

Waiting for you... lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 11:41 PM
    Threads

*munch munch* "I didn't steal the apple," said Alviss between bites. "I paid for that apple." *munch munch* "And it's none of your business if I'm an orphan or not." *munch munch*

After finishing the apple, he looked back into the wallet to see if there was anything valuable in there. A few moments later, he had a disappointed look because the wallet was empty.

"Aw man, there's no more money." whined Alviss. "I guess I could sell the wallet..." Alviss thought aloud.

Once again, paying no attention to the girl, he looked out of the alleyway, making sure that the city guards were no where near them, and he began walking away thinking, "Man, if she wasn't here, I would've transformed already and be away from here."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Nathan showed his hand sign for the girl and wolf to stay down and stay back. He was going in for the kill. He snuck up to the haysack and quickly dived into it, hiding himself from the guard. The guard quickly looked around due to a sound but he began to calm down after a few seconds. Nathan pulled out his dagger and when the guard turned his head right, Nathan quickly came out of the haysack, stabbed the guard in the neck, and pulled the dead guard in the haysack. Nathan examined the body and found the ring with keys attatched to it. It seems that they were the keys to certain doors of the castle. He took it and came out of the haysack, dusting any hay he might have on his body. He then signaled the girl and wolf to come over toward the door. He began to unlock the door with the ring of keys he aquired.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Yuphenia looked at he haystack and then at the guy, waiting for him to unlock the door. She played with the ring that hung around her neck. Xaldin sat there patently. He didn't care how long it took as long as he got to see Gabriel die. Yuhenia looked at him and scratched behind his ears, giving him a faint smile. She looked back at the guy. The door was unlocked now, she awaited his move.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Junior Member fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 12:30 PM
    Threads

Rain continued to fall as though the heavens were weaping for Zyanya. The empire was somewhat in the same condition. The streets were frantic with activity. Some people were heading towards the palace, probably trying to get information from what happened, others were heading to their homes, but most seem happy because they had a Blood King. Kyoko ignored them as she walked swiftly through the crowd, towards the palace. She reaced the palace entrance before heading up the staircase that lead to the gate. She quickly reached the top, and was stopped by a guard.

"Ms. Kyoko?" he asked.

Her only response was a nod.

"Good. The Blood King has been expecting you. Follow me," he told her.

The gates were open and Kyoko followed the guard into the palace. She was lead into the entrance of the palace before being lead up another long stair case, down a hallway, and up to a big door.

"He is waiting inside," the guard said before walking off.

Kyoko knocked on the door, before it was open.

"Enter," a booming voice said.

For once, Kyoko was actually scared as she entered the throne room.
    Last edited by fifitehvampire; 02-02-2010 at 06:49 PM.
    its fifi...yup...thats about it...

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla was lifted and set down behind Kisuke.
    Peeking over his shoulder, she watched as they all interacted,
    gasping slightly when the man struck Alicia's face.
    She refrained herself, though, refusing to let herself fight.

But when Chuck the Ninja stood between Kisuke and Alicia,
    spouting out rubbish of how they should let the two fight, Aaolla's usually quiet exterior was broken.
    "What do you mean by that? Just let them fight amongst themselves and if either dies it's a win-win situation you say?
    Well, what if Alicia is the one who is supposed to lead to you to the Emperor's death? If Zyanna chose her, what good is losing her because you refuse to help?
    What if that new man, Alistair, were to change? Wouldn't it be more of a winning situation if both of them were on your side?
    How can you be so cold-hearted? It reminds me of the Gabriel himself!" she almost screamed the last words.

Spreading her wings, she bolted to the sky above them all.
    "I don't understand why all you humans fight? What's the point in letting blood run through the streets,
    and families lose their loved ones? How does that help at all?!?"
    Aaolla was almost on the edge of tears, now.
    "Throughout my life, I've seen countless wars.
    And in those wars, the good in the end cannot even come close to the pain showed in the tears of those who lost their loved ones!"
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 02-02-2010 at 06:58 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That was it Chuck lost his cool. ALmost screaming as he balled his fists till they bleed.

"These ARE MONSTERS. Machines built to destroy, and nothing more. YOu want to make them into what they are. WEAPONS. Killing machines. Families lost you speak of. WELL THESE ARE THE ONES WHO KILL THOSE FAMILIES. and YOU WISH TO SEE GOOD IN THEM. THEY HAVE NOT EARNED THAT RESPECT. SO THEY CAN BOTH BURN FOR ALL I CARE. LET THEM KILL ONE ANOTHER. I CARE NOT FOR WHAT A FALSE GOD SPEAKS. THAT GOD IS DEAD, AND HER POWER GONE. SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TO YOU. NOTHING. I WILL NOT STAND BY AND FIGHT BESIDE OR ALLY MYSELF WITH HIM. IF YOU NWISH ME GONE THEN ASK ADRIAN HER MOUTH IS THE ONLY ONE I SHALL LISTEN TO."

Chuck began to growl under his breathe. Pissed at her comments of him being like the Emperor. But to kill a cold-blooded man you had to be just as Cold-blooded. So she wasn't wrong in that sense.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Nathan looked into the tunnel that lead toward the castle. He gave the girl and wolf the 'follow me' sign as he looked back at them. It was clear for now but it could be rigged with hidden traps and such. He escorted them into the tunnel and immedietaly locked the door behind them. He and his friends began their move toward the castle in the secret hall. The time is getting close, the assasination of Emperor Gabriel was at hand. This was the time to strike him down. And end all of this madness in an instant.

OOC: Short post. I know. I'm still working on an assignment.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-02-2010 at 07:14 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla spoke softly once again in response to his words.
    "If that is your way of looking at things,
    then surely I should be killed as well.
    I have killed for revenge, giving into the darkness that is inside my heart.
    For the one I loved, I killed men who had families that loved them.
    That is why, to this day I continue to carry that darkness with me.
    But if we never forgive ourselves for the past, if we are never forgiven,
    then we live out our lives without knowing what it's like to be free. Alicia wants that freedom. Therefore, I shall fight for her."

Junior Member fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire has much to be proud of fifitehvampire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyoko entered slowly, and cautiosly. She kept her eyes down, but saw Gabriel sitting in his thrown.

"Come, my child," he said in his demanding voice.

She aproched him before knealing.

"Kyoko, is it?" he asked her.

She nodded.

"I welcome you then, to my army. You are an excellent swordsmen, I hope you serve me well. But, may I ask why you decided to join so suddenly?" he asked her.

She looked up at him, and looked into his eyes. "It is simple. I joined for one reason, and one reason only. Not to serve you, not to fight beside a great leader. I only joined to track down the one that took my family from me. I will not stop until my katana slices the killer in half. Until their blood has come in contact with my blade, I will not give up. Once I have revenge, I will not hesitate to kill you. I don't really care who leads Kratos, but I know my father would not want someone like you sitting on the throne, so in the name of my father, I will kill you, someday."

Gabriel did not flinch at a word Kyoko said. He held her stare. "I am sorry you feel that way, and I agree, your father was a good man. An excellent swoards men, its too bad he died before he could accept my offer of joining my army. Such a waste," he said. "Now, before you are to stare your duties around the palace, you are to move into your quarters here at the palace. We are short on guards, so we need you imediatly. You are to go back to your place and pack some of your things before returing back here. You will then be showen to your room. You are dismised."

"Yes sir," she said before standing, and exiting the throne room.
    Last edited by fifitehvampire; 02-02-2010 at 07:29 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Then your no better then the Emperor."

Chuck spoke in a cold, and dry monotone. his eyes narrowing in anger.

"What makes you believe this weapon. Your words. Her eyes. Her voice. Her heart. Your instincts. All can be fooled. Deception is the grestest weapon in all of time. What if she is trying to get iside a group that is trying to kill the Emperor she swore to protect, and kill them all. WHat then. WIll you simply say sorry, and continue. I will NOT reck Adrian's safety because you feel like you need to help this weapon. If you wish to then do so. But not around me. Anyone allied with them is allie with the Emperor. THis makes you a threat. This makes you a target, and I will KILL you."

Chuck drew both blades once again, and took his stance. keeping an eyes on Kisuke as well. The monsters will fight. That he would allow.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaolla sighed. He had not seen what she had,
    and she knew that she couldn't convince him.
    It made her sad in a sense, but she understood.

Her spear appeared in her hand, glowing slightly before it faded.
    She lowered herself to the ground and hid her wings.
    Aaolla would not allow them to be an advantage at this moment in time.
    She stood in a defensive manner, yet she was still graceful.
    "If you wish to fight, then come." She stated quietly.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karo continued to follow the two quietly, concealing himself in the shadows as he so often did.
    They seemed to just be talking with each other, strangers. Not planning on doing anything exciting.
    He was just about to leave them to go to the weapon shop when he heard a crash and scream from their direction.
    Turning back to them, he noticed a girl on the ground.

A man stood above her, at least 3 times her size and drunk.
    He held a sword in his hand, about to strike.
    Finally, he thought to himself, some action.

Just before the sword landed on the girl's head, Karo appeared out of no where with his own sword.
    He looked up at the man, his red eyes gleaming.
    "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to hit girls?" He asked, smirking.

Two seconds later, the man lay on the ground, dead.
    His blood soaked Karo's blade, turning it a crimson red.
    "You like that, huh?" Karo asked his blade.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leon was still in the tent with a couple of the others,
    listening to Chuck speak. When Aaolla burst out, he blinked in surprise.
    She started yelling at him, and of course he had to yell back.

Leon turned his head to Adrian, "Aren't you going to stop your little boy?"
    He asked, jokingly.
    Leon was sure they could all take care of themselves,
    but it was better if they weren't fighting with each other.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 02-02-2010 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Forgot a couple . . .

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Yuphenia and Xaldin followed him into the tunnel. She wondered if the asassination would even be succeded. Xaldin looked around. This was the forst time he had eer been in such a "different area". He looked at Yuphenia, who seemed very brave for what she was doing. He smiled. Yuphenia looked at Xaldin and gave him a smile, the first real one he's ever seen. It made him happy to see her smile. They both looked ahead afte hearing a small noise.
    What was that that? She thought. Then she saw couple of gaurds in front of them. They must have been patrolling. Yuphenia looked at the man with a serious expression.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    Threads

OOC: Last post for the night
    Ace

As Ace sat there listening to Chuck speak his foolishness, he looked at his sister hoping she would go out there and say something. When she hadnt moved at Leon's mention of the same idea, he grabbed Parthea and some of his crossbow arrows and walked out saying, "I'm taking care of this if you won't."

Kisuke watched the fool spitting out his foolish ideals. He then heard the tent flap swish open as Ace stepped out armed with Parthea loaded.

"That is enough Chuck. I don't recall my sister ever demanding you stay. Neither did we. We can't have you with us if your not going to appeal to our general's goals, ideals, or choices. I think Adrian would agree." He gripped the crossbow tighter. "Move out of the way please, we aren't asking you to fight with us in this fight." He raised the crossbow slowly.

Kisuke had only seen his friend this serious only twice before. Once when they were in the heat of battle, and the other time when they were making the plan to fight the battalion on their own. His gratefulness to Ace for his support had made him smile on the inside.
    Last edited by Frost Alchemist; 02-02-2010 at 08:15 PM.
    Sig By Yukari112

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyoko quickly left the palace, taking the stairs 2 at a time before diving back into the crowded empire, and heading back to her house. She reached her house, and opened the door before she headed to her room. She grabed a bag out of her small closet and quickly started packing. In minutes she had packed everything she would need. The last thing that went into her bag was a photo of her parents, her brother, and herself, taken on the day they were killed.
    I will avenge you, I promsie.
    She quickly stuffed the photo in the bag before heading out. She took one last look around, before opening the door and heading back out. She locked the door behind her, and headed back to the palace. She aproched the gate in a matter of minutes, and a guard was waiting like before, and without saying anything, led her inside, and back into the palace. She was lead down a side hallway when the entered, and lead to the right before they stopped infront of a door.

"Here you are," the guard said while handing her a key. "Your orders are to get settled and get some rest. You start early in the morning. The Blood King wants you to report to him after breakfast, so be ready by then."

She nodded before the guard walked away. She quickly unlocked the door, and entered her new room.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Chuck smiled for the first time.

"Ace. I must say I really always hated you. But I will not leave Adrian's side unless she wills it. You don't speak for her. That crossbow. YOut hink you can hit me with it before I slit your throat. I doubt it. You know nothing of me. YOu don't wish me to say. So what. I swore my allience to Adrian, and Adrian only. The rest of you don't matter."

Chuck cut his eyes to everyone he was faced against. All tyring to ally with the enemy. Three. If Adrian got into this mess then Chuck would surely fail. But what was for them to speak against his ideals. They were his. So without thinking Chuck slipped into his fighting mode. This time the stance different. More focused.

Chguck had the odd ability to slow the surroudning area to a crawl. Not time contol but controling his own personal space. Allowing him to see things mvoing at a higher rate. THis allowed him to furfill his duty as a Ninja.

With a smiled Chuck dashed striaght for Ace. Not dumb enough to give him a straight target Chuck began a zig-zag motion instantly after moving. Most hadn't seen him fight but what they did know was that Chuck was no pushover. He could fend of whole squads of soilder by himself, and was fast enough to appear as an afterimage. Not to mention he WAS Chuck the Ninja.

So during his attack pattern Chuck appeared as several after images. Confussing even the best of eyes. All zig-zag, and circling Ace from every direction.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information