AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Zyanya

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

that's the thing is that there is nothing else to add i basically explained everything i could

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Look back. I asked questions that could spark an idea. To me a short history, means a short RPing sytle

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Default I'm not good with detail but I'll try my best.

Name: Yuphenia Alani
    Height: About 5 ft. 5 inches
    Weight: 123 pounds
    Hair Color: White
    Eye Color: Icy Blue. (They kind of have a glow to them in the rain)
    Race:Ælf/Human
    Weapons:A white and ice blue bow and arrow.
    Personality:Really shy. Usually keeps to herself. Hates violence.
    History:When she was born, her parent were sentanced to death. Her father was an Ælf , while her mothr was just a human. Growing up, she was alone. The only friend she ever had was black wolf named Xaldin. At the young age of 26, she was forced into war. During the war, she fell in love with a handsome Ælf. They both became lovers, but his life was lost while fighting. Yuphenia vowed from then on never to fight, or to love, again...
    Photos:

Last edited by noelynn1995900; 01-26-2010 at 08:46 PM.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

noelynn1995900: Only the human race is able to interbreed. You could have human enhanced Ælf or human enhanced Dæmon. Not both

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Okay, going to give this one a go. Just let me know what needs changes...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Nathan

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Hair Color: Green (Note: It is hidden by a helmet and face mask that he always wears.)

Eye Color: Sky Blue (Note: This is also hidden by his goggles/sunglasses.)

Race: Human

Weapons: Broadsword with two TMPs and a dagger. (Dunno if guns are allowed so let me know if they know if they need to be removed.)

Personality: A quiet, emotionless person, with no personality. He has yet to speak a word.

History: Nathan was born in a very poor family that lived in proverty for a long time. His family was in a very big debt hole and eventually he was hidden by his parents because they knew that it was the end for them. When the soliders of Kratos stormed his home, the soliders took his parents and immedietly executed them, quickly, quietly. Eventually, he was the only person left in the family and he never knew anything about his family's history or their last names. The only thing that he remembered that he was given the name Nathan. From this point on, he lived in the same house that everyone forgot about, nobody even knew him. Because of this, he never learned how to speak or communicate with anyone except by pointing to things that he needed or wanted. He managed to live his life by scavenging off of dead bodies, leftovers, whatever he could get his hands on. Eventually, he grew up in a quiet life, knowing new ways on how to survive a lifeless life that he was cursed with, learning how to use things by watching someone use items. Although he had a couple of things in mind, he had one priority that he'll never leave until it was done, the elimination of Emperor Gabriel, the man responisble for the loss of Nathan's family.

Photo: See attachment. First attachment: Costume 1. Second attachment: Costume 2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fear_wp02_1280x960 (2)3.jpg‎
Views:	33
Size:	209.7 KB
ID:	27556   Click image for larger version

Name:	wallpaper_02-1255110380 (2).jpg‎
Views:	17
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	27729  
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-10-2010 at 09:22 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

And to you is wrong just forget it i wont bother making it better

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Light Buster: I like it. It's approved! And it shall be very interesting to see how you will RP with a silent character

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hope it isn't too late to join. Love the story! Tell me if anything needs to be changed!

Name: Amora
    Height:5"5
    Weight: Unknown
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Sapphire Blue
    Race: Ælf
    Weapons: Uses mostly the Elements Air, Water and Earth and Fire the least. Occasional use of bow and arrow.
    Personality: Amora is a very solitary girl. She enjoys people's company but, she also enjoys being alone creating music, art and just enjoying herself in general. Amora is very care free, giving and helpful but can become very defensive over certain subjects.
    History: Amora doesn't remember how long ago she was born and believes that she could have been around when the last Blood King still existed. She remembers being taught how to control the elements, weaponry training and her favorite, art and music classes. However, she does not remember her parents. Amora has done various jobs within the city and remains very popular amongst the people. She was a messenger that carried information and letters from city to city for all the Kings and Queens. However, that all stopped when all the rulers of the land except Emperor Gabriel were killed. Amora remains a messenger for the people and send letters across the land.
    Photo:

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Default Changed it.

Okay, I changed it then. I didn't know that. Bu I corrected mistake.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Waiting for you... lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid has a reputation beyond repute lilaznkid's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 11:41 PM
    Threads

Okay, I added some more history to mine. Tell me if there's anything else you need to know.

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    Threads

This is as close as we are gonna get. You know i cant draw worth jack. >>;

and here are the weapons:
    Sig By Yukari112

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Infinita: Approved!!

noelynn1995900: That's okie. I was just telling you. And you're approved now

lilaznkid: Approved!

Frosty: Okie dokie! ANd I know (: I cant draw either

Alright everyone!! I think it's about time to start this RPG. I do not have time right before school to start it so I will start it once i get home from school. Just get prepared people!!

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright!! The RPG is up!! And so it the OOC. Please make use of it all! So go and Post!! I'm still excepting characters so you late bloomers just posted and i'm read over them and approved them and what not!!

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright to clear somethings up here are Empress Boadicea and Emperor Gabriel

Name: Empress Boadicea
    Height: 5 feet and 8 inches
    Weight:140
    Hair Color: Blond
    Eye Color: blue
    Weapons: a sword and a spetar but never uses them
    Personality: Cold. Evil. Clever. She doesn't care for anyone but herself. She only thinks about herself
    History: When she was young, she tricked her father into commiting sucide so that the house was left to her because he mother died during childbirth. Everyone felt bad for her so they were kind to her even though they suspected that she actually killed her father. When she was 19 she met Gabriel. She seduced Gabriel into marrying because she thought if she was Empress then she would have everything she wanted but she was wrong. She started to want the world so she slowly made Gabriel think he needed to become the next Blood King.
    Photo:

Name: Emperor Gabriel
    Height: 6 feet and 2 inches
    Weight:180
    Hair Color: White
    Eye Color: White
    Weapons: Unknown beside his armies and body guards he appeared to be weaponless
    Personality:Just like his wife. He is heartless and evil minded. He cares for only himself but he does have a soft spot for his wife.
    History: He grew the third son of 4 princes. He wanted to be king so bad he killed his brothers and his 2 sisters to get the throne. He also killed his mother and father once he obtained the throne. Now since the Empress told himt o become Blood King he hasn't spared one life that displeased him. He plans to rule Zyanya has a Blood King for many many years.
    Photo:

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

I would say "I'm back!" but no one here know me, haha.

Name: Anisa
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 122
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Eye Color: Teal
    Race: Dæmon
    Weapons: Silver Ax
    Personality: She's the type of person to defend whatever she believes in with all of her soul. She doesn't have a high sense of justice but she knows the difference between good and evil. She rarely does anything out of the kindness in her heart; it usually has to benefit her in some way. She's not very lady-like, but she knows how to use her good looks to seduce a man. Violent, foul-mouthed, but clever.
    History: Growing up, Anisa was taught to fight for what she needed. Her family had near nothing but the clothes on their backs and a hut to shelter them. Little Anisa, grateful for everything she had, found jobs in the field of work the men usually do. Sometimes, when they were really scrounging for money, Anisa would sell her body for a night to make enough to feed them and a little more. No one in her family, her mother and father and big brother, knew of this.

Around the age of fourteen, while she was out, her family hut was being attacked by some men who had nothing better to do with their lives. When she ran into the hut, her brother and father were dead and her mother was being held down by three men. Enraged, Anisa took the ax off the wall and beheaded one of the men. One of the other men charged at her with a knife and caught her left eye as she jumped back. She butchered through him only to find the other man and his mother had killed each other in a struggle.

Now with her family and the queen dead, Anisa is out for any blood or person connected with King Gabriel she can find and takes just about any kind of job to keep her pocket full, however she can't promise there won't be any dead bodies in her wake once the job is finished.
    Photo:
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-31-2010 at 03:13 PM.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shobu_Shimizu: Did you go by any other names? ANd if she is foul-mouth just dont use any cuss words in the RPG. Make sure to read all the post before you start. Approved

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

No this is the name I signed up with. I used to rp with people like Luzifer, Hollow_Ichigo, and what not. And I know that. I've been on AF for a while. I just took a long needed break for personal issues. I won't get you in trouble, don't worry ^_^. Thanks for approving me~

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know Luzy and Hollow is now Roga. he's in the RPG as wel. I just came back form a long break form AF as well.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh really? Thanks for telling me. I enjoy rping with Hollow- er- Roga. I hope that our characters will get to interact soon. I'm actually thinking of making a second character. Oh and welcome back!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was wondeing if there were any Rebels groups known within the RPG. If not I would like to make one.

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name: Vincent Rowles (Bonez)

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 182

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Weapons: Vincent uses a Tomahawk he calls Boneslasher. He is also skilled with a bow.

Personality: Very Loyal and Straight forward.

History: Vincent grew up down the road from Kisuke. He admired Kisuke's abilities and saw him as very kind. Vince's parents forbade him from going near Kisuke from when he was a child and in his teenage years. He met Adrian and her older brother Ace when he was 9 years old. They always played together. When Kisuke got into the fight with the drunk, they had happened to be walking home from the river. They saw what happened and ran home so as to not be questioned. When he heard Kisuke was put into the Kratos army and would become a general, he, Adrian, and Ace aspired to become soldiers in the army themselves and serve under the person they had observed as children. Vincent was accepted into the army when he was 22. He trained to become a soldier for 3 years and joined Kisuke's men when he was 26. He, Adrian, and Ace personally introduced themselves to Kisuke, which Kisuke was very happy with since most of the men were afraid to come near him. Since then they became good friends. He was nicknamed Bonez because in every battle he has ever been in, he has broken at least one different bone of his opponent with a single hit.

Name: Leon Schreider

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 195

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Weapons: Leon uses a lance called the
    Reignleif that extends up to 50 feet. (Reference to the Power Pole, lol) Leon also uses a bow.

Personality: Leon is a slight joker but strong willed in battle.

History: Coming from a small but prosperous city in Aeron, Leon got sick of farming and wished for the excitement of battle. He left when he was 24 to join the army of Kratos seeing that he matched their standards as a soldier. During his training, his instructors saw him as a joker until he showed his great ability with a sword and hand-to-hand combat. They had him suggested for a Lieutenant spot the moment he left. He joined Kisuke's squad a week after he left training. They became fast friends and he learned many things from his General. Not to mention Kisuke enjoyed his sense of humor.

Name: Dorian Lee (Ace)

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 195

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Light Blue

Weapons: A crossbow called Parthea for close range and is automatic. The arrows it fires off can rub against an attachment on the bow when fired to spark and light for instant flaming arrows. He also uses a Long Bow.

Personality: Reserved and level headed. A tactical thinker.

History: Dorian was the first born to his parents, Leila and Tyler. 2 years later his little sister Adrian was born. Their family was very successful and gave their children everything. Despite this people wondered why he and his sister joined the army. When the was 8 and Adrian was 6, they met Vincent. They always played together and spent their times watching Kisuke and his abilities. This aspired Dorian to experiment if he had any abilities. He tried many things from swords to axes. It was when he became distraught that he came upon a slingshot. Thinking he would fail at this too, he picked up a pebble from the ground, fitted it in, and aimed at a crack in the wall. He hit the crack dead on, to his surprise. After this he ran home and asked his father for a bow and arrows. He experimented with the bow and arrows and found his accuracy was as precise with the slingshot. This made him happy. This also inspired him to study battle tactics, not only for ranged attackers but for melee combat as well. When Kisuke got into the fight with the drunk, he, Adrian, and Vincent had happened to be walking home from the river. They saw what happened and ran home so as to not be questioned. When he heard Kisuke was put into the Kratos army and would become a general, he, Adrian, and Vincent aspired to become soldiers in the army themselves and serve under the person they had observed as children. He trained to become a soldier for 3 years and joined Kisuke's men when he was 25. He, Adrian, and Ace personally introduced themselves to Kisuke, which Kisuke was very happy with since most of the men were afraid to come near him. Since then he has been Kisuke's top archer and helps him with his Bow work.

Name: Adrian Lee

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 125

Hair Color: Red Hair

Eye Color: Light Blue

Weapons: Adrian uses 2 silver daggers.

Personality: Adrian is a very caring woman. Though she may seem soft, in the heat of battle she has a fury unmatched.

History: Adrian was the second born child to Leila and Tyler. Born 2 years after her older brother Dorian. Their family was very successful and gave their children everything. Despite this people wondered why she and her brother joined the army. When she was 6 and Dorian was 8, they met Vincent. They always played together and spent their times watching Kisuke and his abilities. When Kisuke got into the fight with the drunk, she, Dorian, and Vincent had happened to be walking home from the river. They saw what happened and ran home so as to not be questioned. When she heard Kisuke was put into the Kratos army and would become a general, she, Dorian, and Vincent aspired to become soldiers in the army themselves and serve under the person they had observed as children. She trained to become a soldier for 3 years. During this time, her instructors found that she had the build of a thief and would probably work better with daggers than any other weapon. This proved to be true when she took down a fully fledged soldier with the reflexes and speed of a theif with the daggers given to her. She joined Kisuke's men when he was 23. She, Dorian, and Ace personally introduced themselves to Kisuke, which Kisuke was very happy with since most of the men were afraid to come near him. She secretly has crush on Bear even though they fight so much, she cares for him deeply. He is totally oblivious to this.

Name: Caius Irons (Bear)

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 198

Hair Color: Bald

Eye Color: Brown

Weapons: He uses a axe-hammer hybrid called Bruze. The handle of an axe and at the end on one side is the axe blade and the other side is a hammer.

Personality: He is headstrong and Loud and ruthless in battle but a honorable man.

History: Abandoned when he was 5, Caius was found by a man who worked in the forest. The man's name was Xephon, he worked as a woodchopper for the local village. As Caius grew up he was taught to work with the axes Xephon owned. When he was 13, Xephon took him on as his assistant and delivery boy. Over the next 3 years, Caius became and expert with axes. A year later Xephon died of old age. Caius made the woodchop shop into a steel workshop as well and began to work with metal. This is the time where he began to familiarize with hammers. When the shop hit the bottom, Caius joined the army at 19. He completed his training in 5 years because he failed a once. He was switched through many sections of the army until he finally landed in Kisuke's 2 years later. When he met his new general, he had the slight feeling to ask Kisuke about himself. The fact that they had both been abandoned at birth gave them a push toward a friendship. He considers all his new friends his family. Caius is a very strong man due to his handling of axes and hammers. He is well built and some-what of an animal, thus the name Bear. Adrian has a crush on him which he is oblivious to.

Name: Brandon Felton (Heavy)

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 180

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Grey

Weapons: He wields a Lance called Gravidus which is a three pronged spear with the middle blade being the widest and longest. It was given to him by his father when he joined the army.

Personality: Shy to new people, but brave and determined. He seems to have a crush on Aolla..

History: When Brandon was born, his life had no missing pieces. He had a family, a home, and good friends. He lived in happiness until he was old enough to be drafted into the army. As much as he didn't want to go, he decided it was best than having his family put to death for his refusal. He entered training when he was 22 and completed training when he turned 26. He was put into Kisuke's group of men when he led the battle on Ing. He saved Kisuke from a enemy who snuck up behind him. From that moment on, Kisuke valued him as a good man and friend. Brandon is currently learning lance techniques from Leon. He is nicknamed Heavy because he weilds such a heavy lance with ease.

If anyone is interested in this RP and doesnt feel like making a character, feel free to use any of these, just let me know.
    Last edited by Frost Alchemist; 01-31-2010 at 09:39 PM.
    Sig By Yukari112

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Im guessing this is a rebel faction. If so I'll join you but with my own character.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I'm willing to take up Adrian's character if that's alright with you Kisuke. ^_^

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sure, it's fine with me
    Sig By Yukari112

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Approved all and thanks for making them and yeah... (:

Closed Thread

Thread Information