AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is "LOVE" really a vauled treasure anymore?

La Nouvelle Lune NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 04:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hax View Post
    It still doesn't mean rub it in my face long after it's been done. It means confront me right from the beginning about it. Find out what my beef is with the victim. The victim and I can then squash the beef one-on-one without the need for a possible third party to interfere.

To respond to your possibly rhetorical question, if I wish to be respected, yeah, I will respect on the first hand. I expect disrespect from people because I am skeptical of whether or not they mean what they say.
    Okay this is totally off topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Miz View Post
    I'm gonna have to agree with many of the responses above mine. I can't really say love has ever been a valued treasure, or even a treasure at all. Sadly as M Mori said, people who never had love can't value it regardless of other's feelings.

You can expect me to believe that LOVE was nvr valued! Becuase stories of people in love have been passed down from generation to generation! And your right...you can never fully appreciate anyting unless you yourself have experinced it...LOVE was onced treasured above mos things...but like Capernicus said...it mostly societys fault...
    ^^^SiGGY BY Bayamesa^^^
    Join my RPG!!!

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NaitoTenshi View Post
    You can expect me to believe that LOVE was nvr valued! Becuase stories of people in love have been passed down from generation to generation! And your right...you can never fully appreciate anyting unless you yourself have experinced it...LOVE was onced treasured above mos things...but like Capernicus said...it mostly societys fault...
    Your overuse of smilies isn't going to change my decision on what I believe. I personally believe it was never valued, it could be wrong but to me its the right answer. I have experienced love. Really great thing I'll admit, but this is more of an opinion. No really right answer.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

La Nouvelle Lune NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi has a reputation beyond repute NaitoTenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miz View Post
    Your overuse of smilies isn't going to change my decision on what I believe. I personally believe it was never valued, it could be wrong but to me its the right answer. I have experienced love. Really great thing I'll admit, but this is more of an opinion. No really right answer.
    Overuse? why are they here? and Im not trying to change anything about you..and my answer is just as right as yours! And as you think my answer is a opinion, i do believe yours is too..

On another note...glad that you have experinced love....even thought that wasnt directed at you and anyone else...i was just stating!
    ^^^SiGGY BY Bayamesa^^^
    Join my RPG!!!

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Overuse? why are they here? and Im not trying to change anything about you..and my answer is just as right as yours! And as you think my answer is a opinion, i do believe yours is too..

On another note...glad that you have experinced love....even thought that wasnt directed at you and anyone else...i was just stating!
    Your answer is as right as mine. I won't go as low as saying your opinion is wrong. Opinions are opinions. Also, just wanna say that I never said anything about me taking that comment as a direction towards me.

Thank you, it was quite fun but sadly ended.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

anywhooo...

This is a love poem i asked my friend could i used because they have been together since 9th grade and they are adults now and have a kid, and they have been married for 3 years and he says he is still madly in love with her...and she feels the same about him!

My Love...

My love is like an ocean
    It goes down so deep
    My love is like a rose
    Whose beauty you want to keep.

My love is like a river
    That will never end
    My love is like a dove
    With a beautiful message to send.

My love is like a song
    That goes on and on forever
    My love is like a prisoner
    It's to you that I surrender.
    R.T.

This is why i dont give up hope on LOVE...
    ^^^SiGGY BY Bayamesa^^^
    Join my RPG!!!

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey Wolley, I think we found you a hopeless romantic!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Commander View Post

But is it wrong to be a "hopeless romantic"? Although we tend to get hurt more and faster, there needs to be some in todays world or the word LOVE would disappear all together....
    ^^^SiGGY BY Bayamesa^^^
    Join my RPG!!!

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Of course not, but you're a guy and she was talking about men being romantics a couple weeks ago.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But is it wrong to be a "hopeless romantic"? Although we tend to get hurt more and faster, there needs to be some in todays world or the word LOVE would disappear all together....
    And the problem with that scenario would be...?

I'm a hopeless pragmatic, if you were wondering.
    Last edited by Eris; 01-19-2010 at 09:55 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I always pictured you as having much in common with this guy...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    And the problem with that scenario would be...?

I'm a hopeless pragmatic, if you were wondering.

Yes ...i can tell! Well the problem would be that if some form of love didnt exists then that means that everyone would either hate eachother or just blankly feel no compassion...

that would just be CHAOS! right?
    ^^^SiGGY BY Bayamesa^^^
    Join my RPG!!!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes ...i can tell! Well the problem would be that if some form of love didnt exists then that means that everyone would either hate eachother or just blankly feel no compassion...

that would just be CHAOS! right?
    You are freely mixing romantic love and compassionate love. The two are not freely interchangeable.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You are freely mixing romantic love and compassionate love. The two are not freely interchangeable.

Well the two are one in the same...To have romantic love you must first understand and feel compassionate love..
    ^^^SiGGY BY Bayamesa^^^
    Join my RPG!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well the two are one in the same...To have romantic love you must first understand and feel compassionate love..
    Romantic love may require compassionate love, but the opposite relation does not apply. Case in point: You love your parents, right? But do you love your parents romantically?

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Just know this... actions speak louder than words. People can say anything they want, but if nothing is done then their words are as empty as ... however you want to finish that sentence.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think people want to find love anymore, they just want to get laid or be gold diggers. They want money, material, and sex. It's kinda sad, but I guess that's what makes them happy; low standards if you ask me. People now a days in my age group will go out and instantly and become boyfriend and girlfriend without even thinking after the first date or right when they meet them. I think it's just an excuse of having to say that you are friends with benefits or only are dating them to use them quick for whatever reasons. Really it makes them look stupid and desperate, because they usually do it a lot until they finally learn a lesson which some never do. I value finding love, and I am in love with my current boyfriend. He loves me too. Love takes times to find it and receive it if they are not related to you, don't expect to find a treasure chest with an x on the ground. It takes time to find what you are looking for, but once you find it, you'll cherish it a whole lot.
    Last edited by Aleyna; 01-19-2010 at 10:34 PM.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Commander View Post
    this used to be my middle name, but i dropped the second part. it was too long

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Romantic love may require compassionate love, but the opposite relation does not apply. Case in point: You love your parents, right? But do you love your parents romantically?

Hmm.. i see your point...! But still in all, you must have compassion to love your parents at all!! Right?
    ^^^SiGGY BY Bayamesa^^^
    Join my RPG!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm.. i see your point...! But still in all, you must have compassion to love your parents at all!! Right?
    Look back at the discussion. We're discussing the absence of romantic love, not the sort of love you have for your parents. It is entirely possible for romantic love to be absent while compassion still existing.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Look back at the discussion. We're discussing the absence of romantic love, not the sort of love you have for your parents. It is entirely possible for romantic love to be absent while compassion still existing.
    you really know how to confuse peoples! lol

But i guess i see your point!
    ^^^SiGGY BY Bayamesa^^^
    Join my RPG!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information