AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ♥♥♥You'll Always remain in my heart♥♥♥

Senior Member Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi has a reputation beyond repute Angel Yumi's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    In Love
    Gifts Headphones 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 02:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default ♥♥♥You'll Always remain in my heart♥♥♥

It's so hard to say "I Love You", and not draw back in tears
    It's so hard to know that your not there to help me face my fears
    It's so hard to answer the calls from my phone, not knowing it's not your voice
    It's so hard to see you laughing when I'm crying deep inside
    It's so hard to fall in love again when I'm still in love with you
    It's so hard to let go of the feelings I felt for you
    It's so hard to think that you might fall in love with someone new
    It's so hard not to cry about the memories we have shared together
    It's so hard to know that you will confide with someone else who isn't me
    It's so hard to move on when there so much to say
    It's so hard to think and wonder, where did I go wrong?
    How can it be wrong? When it feels so right.

I dedicate this poem to my ex-boyfriend who broke my heart twice and until now I still love him. All I can say is:
    "Letting go isn't giving up, it's accepting that some things aren't meant to be"
    Last edited by OminousCloud; 12-09-2010 at 12:29 AM. Reason: removed colours

2. Likes Pinkuuuu, Kleio liked this post
    Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    Threads

nice poem and good thought in words efficiently used and you can do better keep it up
    ~ai~rox~

Thanks teed for the site info

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was a good poem.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: ♥♥♥You'll Always remain in my heart♥♥♥

Very nice work, and I see the message perfectly.
    Gero Server Guru

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The concept and message of the poem is great... however, I have an issue reading it. Most of the time I stay away from reading poetry because to me Poetry has to have a rythm. It follows a beat.
    In this poem there really isn't a beat.

Take the first two lines. They are flowing and well written, they have a steady and rythmic beat. The rhyme does help but isn't the reason I find there is a flow, the syllables match and you can picture yourself reading it in tune with the beat of a drum or the ticking of a metronome. It's a flow thing.
    Then you stopped that beat and switched it up.

I find most times when writing poetry (which I tend not to do much of because I myself have issues with the beat.) is that if the first two lines rhyme, there needs to be a rhyming pattern.
    There are great poems that don't rhyme though so please don't think I believe all poetry should rhyme.

What you have written is a great amount of expression of how you feel but it's not quite a poem yet. I would suggest taking a look at it and reworking some of the lines to follow a steady pace. Most poems have some sort of pattern to them otherwise they are not really poems so much as thoughts expressed in short verse.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

7. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can feel a small sadness while reading this poem, but something just didn't click. It wasn't that it doesn't have beat, like LadyP has stated (though there isn't one), but it feels as though something is missing. Don't get me wrong, it is still good, just keep working at it and don't give up writing, my friend, keep working and making new things, fill out lines and feel out what you want to put down. And remember to have fun with it even if it's something that hurts. I will wait to read your next one, my friend.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Kunai Katana
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

reminded me someone i so hard to forget

Illusionists

Kirako's medic soldier Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 06:32 AM
    Threads

The poem was written in an interesting way. I like it. I can relate to it really well because i felt and still feel the same way. It spoke to me ^^ Thats why i believe its a good poem

Junior Member Thenu is on a distinguished road Thenu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2011 07:23 PM
    Threads

Very nice poem! =)

Senior Member sara.z is on a distinguished road sara.z's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2018 10:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was a good poem.

Member kaufen is on a distinguished road kaufen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2017 06:05 AM
    Threads

It was a nice poem.Thanks.

Junior Member Pinkuuuu is on a distinguished road Pinkuuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2017 05:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awwww~~ huuuugs!!!

Junior Member maggie.stine is on a distinguished road maggie.stine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2017 06:12 PM
    Threads

It seems like moving on is not that easy. I hope that you're okay now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information