AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Neko-chan's Newest

Member kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko has a reputation beyond repute kuroi_neko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2011 04:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Neko-chan's Newest

I've started drawing again! Woohoo! It's mostly line art but I still like them.

#1 Daeva

This one was inspired by the newer MMORPG Aion. ^^

#2 Lonely Angel

I think I'm going to start more emotional drawings. I feel I don't do enough of them and I enjoy drawing them.

#3 Looking Back

This one is just a simple one I drew. I really like drawing long hair... or really just hair in general... I always work on the hair first and if it starts off bad, I give up on the drawing. lol >.>

#4 Mitsuki's Beginning

This is my RP character Mitsuki. If you want to read more on her you can visit http://kawaii-kuroi-neko.deviantart.com/journals and just scroll down til you see her profile. I don't want to bore you with a long explanation if you don't want to read it xD

Thank you YukiOnna for the beautiful signature.

'I know what my fate is.
    It is up to me to decide which road I take to get there.'

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow o.o those are very good drawings I love to draw as well ^^ Keep it up

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Junior Member animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123 is a name known to all animesweets123's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2010 09:46 PM
    Threads

SUGOI!!! you are very talented!!!

Member Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads

I can't draw my way out of a paper bag. You're the Da Vinci of anime fan art.

Junior Member quiet_killer is on a distinguished road quiet_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2010 11:36 PM
    Threads

your final drawing on here is great, the other ones are also good too. I just like your last one alot

Junior Member MasakiKudo is on a distinguished road MasakiKudo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 10:30 PM
    Threads

Your works are very good, I like the concepts and the lineart is nice.

Senior Member warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo has a reputation beyond repute warla_woo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2010 07:41 PM
    Threads

lovely sketches, brings a lot emotion and personality to the character, cant wait to see more of them

~*Start looking around you
    and all you will see, are people the world would be better off without *~

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Those are really good, especially the last one. You sketches on the hair of your character is nice.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Junior Member ElowYn10o1 is a splendid one to behold ElowYn10o1 is a splendid one to behold ElowYn10o1 is a splendid one to behold ElowYn10o1 is a splendid one to behold ElowYn10o1 is a splendid one to behold ElowYn10o1 is a splendid one to behold ElowYn10o1 is a splendid one to behold ElowYn10o1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 09:19 AM
    Threads

cute
    ElowYn

Closed Thread

Thread Information