AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 197 FirstFirst ... 43 83 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

After Royo slid down the slope she quickly took to the tree tops. The branches seem stable enough to jump across. Jumping from one branch to another. Quickly catching up with Mia. Royo took a minute to look around. Her eyes widen then narrowed down, baffled by the fact there is a periodic bird on a ledge. "What is this, Jurassic Park?" She looked down to Mia. "Don't go too far ahead now" she yelled at Mia in a clam voice. Royo waited in the tree top for the others to arrive.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

OOC: Is Xriikox ok? I was hoping on a reply, but it seems she's been absent from the RP for a little while. I'll move on with the group,but if you reply, Xriikox, I'll work it into my next post. ^_^""
    BIC:

Following somewhat at the tail of the group(he had a weird feeling, or maybe just paranoid, so he kept his eyes darting around), Glass walked on. After hearing what the woman said, he thought for a second. Hmm. Empty, or just looking like it? Too much room for getting jumped by whatever they've been dealing with..We need someone quick or stupid to check it out, and if anything's wrong to pull them out of hiding so we can face it perhaps.
    With a slight sigh, Glass replied, "I'll check it out. But Jon here said he's had training and a really good shot; I don't know him but I think he looks like a shooter. Give him the gun and I'll check it out, I think I trust him the most to cover me..." With a pause, he added in a mumble to Jon, "It seems ok, but if something goes wrong I hope you're there to cover my (expletive). C'mon, I know you're as pent up as I am," he added with a laugh.

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Jimmy, that's a great idea." Kaname says with a wrinkle of the face, "But it would be hard for me to touch a dead body..you're stronger than I thought." Returning to the ghost, Kaname holds out her hand, inches away "If I touch your hand, will you do anything to me?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi hung onto Royo's shoulder. It was easy to conceil herself as she was rather small for her age. She was the runt of the litter after all. Kimi recovered after they finally stopped. Kimi yelled at Royo as Kyle's ego was in the way of her own. She said in a small girl childs voice with a cat's accent. "Hey whats the big idea y..." Kimi stopped kyle before it got out of hand. She then acted innocently to advoid being suspected of the voice.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hasu, Ensifer, Kylesico and Aedan

OOC: Nice posts, I'll give Aedan a little longer to put one up, feel free to post amongst yourselves though.

------------------------------------

@Kirako and Jimmy

The ghost stutters. "I...I don't think so. " The ghost holds up her hands just in front of her chest.

-----------------------------------

@Tigris, Gaz, Suzumi, xriikox, and Spawn

Maria looks dubiously at Glass.

And than looks a while longer.

But finally says "Well, if it's what'll make you comfortable going on, I'll let him borrow my rifle. "

She hands it over to Jon and unslings the club Glaudio had given her.

"The scope is dialed for 100 yards, and the clip is full except for the one in the pipe. Treat it well, OK?"

----------------------------

@Red, LB, and Yoko

As Andrew moves over by Alika the spirit motions urgently at Alika's chest. He speaks in a language only Andrew understands

*You have to do something for him. He's the only one who knows where the villiage is!*

There is a fair bit of blood on his shirt. Michael (Janajee's character if anybody remembers her), has his finger stuck in the hole in Alika's pectoral muscle. Which is actually doing something of a fair job of stopping the bleeding.

Alika is bleeding is gasps and moaning a lot, however you notice that there doesn't seem to bee any blood coming out of his mouth, which is a good thing.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-22-2010 at 05:13 PM.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not sensing evil in her right now, Kaname touches the ghost's hands with her own but shudders as they go right through. Losing her balance, Kaname falls right in front of the ghost. "Uh..sorry about that" just then, she gets a vision of the Ghost before she died, struggling so much to live but her attackers didn't let up one bit. Noticing there was no money in the wallet when Jimmy looked in it, she realizes they stole all her valuables. Thinking back to the vision she just had, the attackers tried to get her to submit to rape. Her screams caused an uproar outside as police came, so then they strengthened their grip on her neck and ran.

Kaname, sitting up next to the ghost with an apologetic look on her face says "I'm sorry. The people who did this to you are truly awful..."
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 12-20-2010 at 11:14 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

After this little reply and (somewhat) blunt display of a dangerous object, Glass decided to sidle away from the group a few feet to give some space. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the timid girl, Kotonoha was her name he thought? Though he tried and succeeded well in playing off his discomfort of being around so many people he barely knew, it was somehow comforting to see someone in the same boat as him. Edging a little over(whaaaat? ok, she's a LITTLE cute so maybe I'm shy? so what.... >.<) he addressed Kotonoha while the others talked. "Hello, I'm Glass. And you are...?"

"I'm Katsura Kotonoha." she smiled faintly, again, not sure if she as up to much yet. "Glass? That's an interesting name."

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia came to a sharp stop and closed her eyes, reciting the way through her mind again. The thick under growth hand caught on her dress quite a bit and there were small tares all over the skirt of her dress. Her legs had also been scratched and cut all over, the stinging sensation was overcome by Mias determination. She had seen her Mother, she wanted to see her again...

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"We'd better get to work on this guy."

Andrew examined Alika for a bit, taking note on his wounds. Thankfully, they weren't fatal.

"His injuries aren't fatal but we should take care of them as soon as possible."

We're going to be needing him after all...

He looked back at the spirit, that mentioned him about finding the village...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster, Red, Yokokuwabara and Janajee

OOC: Unless I'm quite mistaken, nobody in the group has any medical skill. So somebody will have to come up with some idea for what might be done for Alika. As I think I mentioned, there are a couple first aid kits in here, but they are long past their prime. Medications and pain killers have expiration dates after all, though some things like antiseptics might still work, bandages become brittle and cumbly, and the containers are rusty. The cloth wraps are fairly OK.

--------

Ooop, gotta run

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

OOC: Glad to see you're back Xriikox haha.
    BIC:
    Attempting to pronounce the name, Gah, I'm terrible with foreign names, just my luck >.< Glass replied, "Mind if I call you Cassie? I tend to make nicknames..." It's half-true, I -do- prefer nicknames...hopefully I don't offend her... He walked along with her, glad she tended to hang towards the back as well.

After the woman's hesitant reply, he said, "Don't worry. We wanna get out of here just like everyone else, and we've got noone else but each other to rely upon." Though he did have a very uneasy feeling. It seemed to convenient for the mansion to be empty, and the open door concerned him. He tried to hide it. Besides, he needed to earn their trust if he was going to make it out of here alive. Running his fingers through his hair, he added jokingly, "And if anything happens, the gun'll still be there if we're dead." With that he slinked off towards the mansion, attempting to move as quiet as possible whilst keeping a decent speed. He wanted to get this over with.

Speaking quietly to Jon, Glass said to Jon, "If I hold up my fist, back up a little and take aim. That's if I'm prepared. If I scream 'bad idea', take cover and hide. That's if it's really bad. And do what I say; no heroics. If I tick off something in there, it's my fault for taking the risk, got it?" Without giving him a chance to reply, Glass then moved closer to the front, staying low. The door, hanging open with a taunting come in, it's oooook semblance, was roughly twenty feet away. Without holding back, he slipped closer...

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OOC: Sorry I have been away for so long from the RP guys! I'm going to post back to where I got the rifle then catch up if that's okay.

"I'll check it out. But Jon here said he's had training and a really good shot; I don't know him but I think he looks like a shooter. Give him the gun and I'll check it out, I think I trust him the most to cover me..."

Maria looks dubiously at Glass and than looks a while longer. But finally says "Well, if it's what'll make you comfortable going on, I'll let him borrow my rifle. "

She hands it over to me and unslings the club Glaudio had given her.

"The scope is dialed for 100 yards, and the clip is full except for the one in the pipe. Treat it well, OK?"

John nods with a "Okay"

"If I hold up my fist, back up a little and take aim. That's if I'm prepared. If I scream 'bad idea', take cover and hide. That's if it's really bad. And do what I say; no heroics. If I tick off something in there, it's my fault for taking the risk, got it?" Without giving me a chance to reply, Glass then moved closer to the front, staying low. The door, hanging open with a taunting come in, it's oooook semblance, was roughly twenty feet away. Without holding back, he slipped closer...

John readied his rifle and kept an eye on glass so he was ready. "don't die on me Glass." he said looking though the scope then back up.

OOC: Sorry if this post is bad It was more of a catch up post

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tigris, Hatespawn, Gaz, Suzumi, and xriikox

As glass advances on the house nothing happens. Looking inside Glass finally sees something moving though the open door. It appears to be a human head that has been chopped off. It is attempting to use its jaw to get closer to Glass, and isn't being very succesful at it, though its hair product is still keeping the guys part in place.

There is also another guys budy a little ways away in a nice suit who has been beaten largely to a pulp, presumably by the bloody broken off table leg lying nearby. The body is still twitching and trying to move as it looks at glass with its one remaining eye, but it also can't move very well with so many broken bones. The effect is a bit like an octopus on land.

----------------------
    @Jimmy and Kirako

OOC: The assault before the outbreak thing isn't how I had things put together, but karma can be used to iron those sorts of things out, so Kaname has a little less per an e-mail message, and I'll rewrite things a little. And we move forward.

Being touched by Kaname seems to have had a sudden calming effect on the ghost.

"Yes. I'm remembering things now. Although, maybe I wish I didn't. "

The ghost pauses to thing and stares at her old body.

"No. It's still better knowing. And for some reason I'm calmer now, but, ub uhuhuh aaaaaa!"

And the ghost just starts crying, though it doesn't appear to be able to produce any tears.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-21-2010 at 11:05 PM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio followed Glass and John towards the mansion, his heavy bladed sword gripped tightly in his good hand. On seeing the dead a thin smile played across his features but he backed off a little, trying to contain the lust for blood that was creeping through him. He'd always had a problem with his unhealthy love of violence, back in Italy he's acted as muscle for his father and later his brother in thier activities, happy to do as they said just as long as he could fight and kill.

For others the island may be construed as a waking nightmare but for Glaudio it was as if he'd finally come home, an endless fight was what he craved and this was what had been pushed into his path, flexing his good arm he allowed the red haze to decend over him once more.

He charged towards the downed dead, he always knew he'd die young and this was how he wanted to go.

OOC- Glaudio has the Bloodthirsty disadvantage.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz, Tigris, Spawn, Suzumi, and xriikox

Glaudio rushes past Glass and starts hacking at the mostly immobilized dead, making them even messier.

It looks like the one with the broken bones had a shoulder holster, but it looks like he didn't manage to get the gun out in time, and the gun appears to be slightly bent.

Inside another guy in a suit lurches at Glaudio, already shot a couple times in the head. That one was easy to dispatch. Looking through an entryway into the kitchen, another mostly disabled dead guy is dragging himself toward you with his working arms, however his spine seems to have been ripped out, making him unable to stand or control his head, which flops on the ground.

----------------

@hasu, Aedan, Kylesico, Ensifer, and noelynn

OOC: Still figuring Aedan is following along. I wish he'd post, but I think you're all waiting, and I don't want to make you or noelynn wait too long.

Eventually Mia pushes through some dense foliage into a clearing. It takes her a moment to absorb what she sees, but luckily those she's walked in on don't seem to notice her right away.

There is a woman sitting on the back of what appears to be a large tiger. Near her is a short female ghost in native clothing, and a modern looking girl who looks alive (that would be Noelynns character).

A short distance from them is a short male ghost wearing a loincloth like thing made out of some plant. Near him is a modern looking guy face down on the ground, and small objects are swirling all around the ghost.

Distant from all of them, by a pond in the clearing, is another short native male ghost, who looks confused and seems to have been thrown onto his back.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce set the light down and rushed over to get the first aid kits. he opened them up, and even though most of the stuff was useless, he knew something might help. "Fee, help me out with this stuff. I'm not really sure what to do, but we have to do something." Bryce got to work and decided that the best thing to do would be to cover the wounds with the cloth wraps, fearing anything that was expired could cause infection. "Alika, how are you doing? What can we do?"

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OCC New meat for the team?? Oh the joy! Come to think of it our group is so odd haha)

Mia looked at all the people and ghosts before her stunned.

Mia (In head): Mummy? What do i do? I dont know what to do? What if they see me? Should they see me? Should i call over?

Her eyes start to swell with tears.

Mia (In quiet murmur): Mother? Please? Im scared!

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi walked up to the Girl who was next to a ghost after Kimi was through scratching up Royo's face. She then licked the girl trying to get her attention. "Meow?" Kimi questioned the girl.

Seriously ._.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee rushed over and tried to help Bryce look through the boxes and such. As she looked through expired medicines and crumbling bandages. "Shouldn't we, like, put pressure on it or something? Isn't that supposed to help?" she asked, picking out anything that might still be usable. She started thinking about stitches but realized probably no one knew how to do stitches. Wasn't it just like sewing? She could sew. Did fire really work for stopping bleeding? They probably shouldn't even attempt something like that. Could it be fatal if the messed it up? She was so confused. It was like ever medical and survival course she had ever seen, read, or listened to was racing through her head. She was suprisingly able to keep much calmer than she had been before. 'What do we do now?'
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB, Yoko, and Red

Alika moans "Oh, it hurts, it hurts so bad! I can feel something moving wrong when Michael pushes on my chest, I think it's part of a rib moving around in there.

Am I dying? Tell me I'm not dying!"

You notice that he seems to be speaking pretty well, though blood is still continuing to come out.

OOC: You'll have to describe what you try. Or you could use some karma to find something more useful, or have me do a little hand waving so you do a surprisingly good job with what you have.
    ------------------------

@Ensifer, Aedan, Kylesico and Hasu

OOC: Hasu's mother isn't reply. Maybe she can't at the moment. Also you might want to notice Kimi down there Hasu, or she'll scratch Mia too :P

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo left some marks in the trees so that Dante and Rei could follow them. After she has been scratch by Kimi, Royo became a little frustrated. Wondering why that little thing attack her, she made her way though the under growth. Making good progress though the under growth. She eventually got close to Mia and Kimi where abouts. Seeing some type people, she couldn't see that well. Trying to get closer to see and hear whats going, a vine snatch Royo's leg and started to drag her somewhere.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"It's going to be okay, just stay calm."

There's has to be a way to heal his wounds. Let's see, pain killers, stitches, or maybe I can use my powers to heal those wounds?

Andrew thought on what to do...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OCC i didnt really expect her to reply, its just Mia being... Mia lol)

Mia saw as kimi tried to get the attention of the girl.

Mia: Kitty! No! Get away!

She shouted out, her voice echoed around as if they were in a large empty building, it was strange. Mia stopped with her hand out reached, she was stunned frozen, a cold chill surged through her.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red, Yoko, and LB

OOC: Barring karma use or something, the power Andrew would have is freezing things. Which is potentially good for temporarily stopping bleeding, but the victim would be worse off than before once the tissue thaws.

All the steel is at least partially rusted down there, but I suppose they might be roughly usable if you rubbed some of the rust off on a rock or something.

You could try the fire thing, as you could use one lamp to heat up the bent handle of one of the other lamps and stick that in the wound.

------------------------------

@Ensifer, Kylesico, Hasu and hopefully Aedan

Royo finds herself joining the swirling branches, vines, stones after the one vine wrapped around her foot.

You have been noticed.

However Royo soon hits the ground, the vine still tugs at her, but it doesn't seem able to keep her airborn.

The tiger backs away quickly from the ghost, leaving the lone young female near it. She is knocked down by a flying branch and the ghost starts approaching her.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

We made it down the slop with no problem I take a look at the sky I feel a lot better with the sky over head then the roof of the cave. We enter the woods I was pretty sure that some of the other went through here.

"Dante look at this there are markings on some of the trees, this is the third one I have seen what do they mean?" I take a look at the and smile.

"Looks like they have left a trail for us to follow up for a run to catch up with them?" She has a grin on her face.

"Okay it's a race first one to get to the first win and loser buys the drink when we get back to reality."

"Deal I'm not gong loss to you." Rei carefully take a look at the marks as if she was memorising it I have already.

"Okay on your marks, get set, GO!" Running through the woods like children bring back memories of my childhood. We careful to be no more then a few step away from each other following the marks that the other left. After a few moment of runny I could hear Rei laughing.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Its strange to be doing this after what has happened with the dead raise to eat us and the soldier that tried killing everyone. Its nice just to just have a bit of fun like the old days." I can't help but laugh after what has just happened and she find this fun. I don't know how long it will be before we catch up to the others but is shouldn't be long I hope.

(OOC: Okay I get the point so here it is not much but here you go.)
    War is hell and I'm the devil

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information