AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 197 FirstFirst ... 37 77 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

(OOC: Sorry, no pics this post, I'm having some internet problems at the moment, I just hope I can get this through.

@LB

(OOC: Good thought, but Andrew can only reach people he knows)

The spirit seems excited by the prospect.

*Yes. Please! I want to know what happened to my villiage. I don't want to be alone.*

--------------

@Red and Yoko

(OOC: Fee wants me to describe the area, but as mentioned above I can't do pics this post.)

Fee's fall is broken by a chair. Or rather her fall breaks a chair, which isn't actually a very comfortable way to land.

The wood had given way to dry rot and so it shatters as she hits, the old plush upholstery proivdes some cushioning, but a rusted spring embeds its tip a couple millimeters into the small of Fee's back.

Around her Fee can see shelves on walls for a moment but than the match burns down and Bryce lets it go before it hurts him, causing it to snuff out.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-06-2010 at 11:08 PM.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce stuck close to Fee with the match so they could still partially see. He continued through the tunnel until all of a sudden Fee disappeared. He looked over and saw a hole. He turned ariund and started shimmying down after her.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yoko and Red

(You'll have to get another light to clearly see the room. But here is some description for when you do.

It's basic look is:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	shelter.png
Views:	11
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	34416

There are beds for four and a lot more walls with shelves. The chair fee fell on is off to one side around the table, which has an ancient looking radio on it with a hand crank.

The shelves are mostly full of
    Click image for larger version

Name:	emermassfeedtn2.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	34417

Along with a wide variety of canned or pickled foods. Some of the cans are swollen, most are a little rusty ,and some of the glass jars with pickled foods like alright, while others have all sorts of strange growths to them. A number of bottles of wine and whisky are present.

There is a sink over by another wall, with a hand pump by it, and a little bathroom area with a door.

There are also a number of first aid kits in metal cases, though rust has fused them shut.

There are rusty barrels labeled kersene in a little pit. )

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!" Fee chanted, as she slowly picked herself up and rubbing her back. She carefully picked one of the metal springs out of her back and threw it to the ground. She thought she felt a few splinters there and maybe even another spring. "Bryce, do you have another match?" she muttered, trying her hardest to keep from crying. It was painful enough to assure her that she would be very sore.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Unbelievable. Jimmy paced back and forth in the basement, muttering to himself. There were rips in his battered jeans, and blood spattered on his cross-trainers. His gaze darted between the other two people in the basement, the thing that had come through the door, and the door itself, which the talking cat - a talking cat! - was yelling through. What was going on with this island? Why hadn't he stayed on the Mainland? He hadn't even found the competition he'd expected before all hell broke loose.

"Hey - Whiskers - can we get out of this basement now? I don't like enclosed spaces." Despite what he said, he didn't sound nervous - more angry than anything. It wasn't that he was claustrophobic, but simply that he preferred being in an environment where he could move around when necessary. A locked basement didn't quite cut it.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Hmm, seems I can only reach the people I know. Sam, Thomas, Jacob, where's Walter? I getting nothing from him. They must've killed him...

He went back to the spirit to tell him what he can and can't do.

"I can communicate with my close friends unfortunately, I can't communicate with anyone that you know unless I know them."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 11-08-2010 at 09:55 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname gazed around the basement, everyone in a panic but herself and the one who has just spoken. She looks at Jimmy, "Hello, I know now is not the time for a greeting...but my name is Kaname. I'd be happy to assist you in getting out of here." She grips Kuretsu at her waist as she has a determined look set in her eyes. Looking over to Nanalie and Kayl, she wanders over to the window with the old man, "Go away..." She stabs her sword through the zombie half way in the window. As he falls out, there's a groan and a thump. "Nanalie, Kayl, what's our chance of escaping?" Kaname looks down at the wonder of the talking cat, "And...cat, what about your...uh," She points to the sobbing spirit woman "How do we calm her? I feel her pain..and yet, I'm powerless."

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio grunted "its good to have something in reserve" before heading into the cabin to try and find some food and water. They should get moving and make a push for the docks soon before the dead are attracted to the flame.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako
    (OOC: Good job interacting with the situation. Two clarifications though. First, the door to the basement was shut. But someone could have opened it from below easily enough. Two Kaname can't actually see Nanalie, overlapping as they are, though they can share emotions and images with each other.
    Lets treat the NPCs down there with Jimmy as shared. There is a guy named Brenden. He's in his mid twenties, has got an athletic build with short brown hair and blue eyes, and has a jogging outfit on). But whatever he's like normally he's extrememly jumpy now. The other NPC is Jane she's a bit short at five foot tall and looks to be high school aged in a black t-shirt and jeans. She's been pretty quite. Jimmy, Brenden and Jane didn't know each other ahead of all this, but when dead started showing up in the city they go herded together, had run into this house, and been herded below by the cat.)
    The cat keeps her body facing Jimmy, but twists her head around to look at Kaname.
    "Well, she's relatively calm now, at least she's not screaming like she was. But, if I understand this stuff right, and I'm not sure I do, darling. But I think if she kills somebody she'll get a lot calmer. I don't think she'd want to do that though. I mean if'n she was in her right mind.
    So I'm afraid what might be best for my little sugar pie is to stay right there stuck in the wall until. Well, something changes and we can leave this world together like we're supposed to have done.
    She swivels her head back around toward Jimmy.
    "And that makes for a problem with leavin'. Only way I know to let you out of this house is to take down whatever it is surrounding this place. I don't righly know how it worked for setting it up in the first place. So I don't know if I could put it up again, and she'd go free from the wall, and probalby try to, I dunno, eat you? I'm not sure, but whatever she's hankering to do probalby isn't going to be comfy for you if she does it.
    Why do you stay around for a spell. Maybe see if there's some milk or tea about? "

---------
    @LB
    The spirit looks a little disappointed. But than perks up again.
    *What about those people we were just with? If we can find that fellow who knows where the little villiage is we could go with him. *
    He pauses a moment.
    *By the way thank you for helping me with this. If you can contact the others you should tell them I said that.*
    ---------------------------
    @Gaz
    Glaudio starts rifling through the cockpit cup holders and various comparments and whatever they call a glove box on an plane. He actually finds a trove of snacks. Water bottles, six pack of Red Bull, granola bars, a bunch of Snickers bars, and some fruit chews.
    Maria keeps looking around.
    "I hope that Ghost gets here with that doctor soon. You do know her or something right? It's not some kinda ploy to show up here with all her friends for some kinda monster mash at our expense is it? "

----------

@Red and Yoko

(OOC: You're still free to act. Just wanted to make clear I didn't think you needed anything from me to make your next posts).

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Andrew thought about that and thought it was a good idea.

"Sure."

He began to open a telepathic communication through his friends.

Umm, hello? Where is everyone?
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Yeah Fee, right here." Bryce reached in his pocket and took out a few match books. he flipped through them, ripped out a match, and lit it. "Are you ok Fee? That seemed like quite a fall. Do you need anything?" Bryce looke around the room. "Here, lay on one of the beds." Then Bryce heard a voice in his head. It sounbded familiar. "Who is it? We are in some sort of bomb shelter." Bryce thought back to the voice.
    (OOC:when I said a couple of match books, i meant discarded ones that only had a few matches in them each, not full books.)
    Last edited by brolyx74; 11-09-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB

(OOC: PMs sent to Yoko and Red)

------

@Yoko and Red

(OOC: A couple matchbooks is a bit much, but I guess not so bizzare as to be a problem, since I'd have let you have a lighter, or some money to burn to achieve the same in game purpose)

In addition in the room there are a bunch of books, mostly novels and an encyclopdia set. Over by the kerosene drums there are some oil lamps with glass tops, also some flint strikers. The lamps are badly tarnished and the wicks are about to crumble, but with some fiddling and something to use as a wick they'd probably be servicable.

There is a door on one side of the area, but it seems stuck shut. There are flashlights by it, but they aren't operable at all.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Could you get the debris out of-" she began but was cut off by a voice in her head. "What was that?" she whispered at the same time as Bryce. Now she was confused. Was there someone in here? She couldn't see anybody else but Bryce but she had distinctly heard a voice. "Did you hear that to?" she asked Bryce tentatively.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: It's been so long that I forgot Nanalie was inside me @.@ sorry Sunny..)

Kaname speaks to the cat calmly, "What if we can find some way to help her? By talking, not letting her kill anyone. I know she's more powerful than the living dead around this house...and I know she would be tough to beat in a fight...but if words could calm her, maybe she can go to rest along with you."

She walks over to the lady stuck in the wall but made sure to be several feet away, sadness and anger as the lady's expression, Kaname's calm and reassuring "You've mentioned before about being hungry..but by the tone in your voice I'd suspect you're grieving over something. I don't know what really happened to you. I don't know how you died or how you were before death. All I know is that you're really upset now. If you speak to me with calmness instead of being overrun by ill emotions, I could maybe help you...this cat is a relative of yours, she's worried about you as well. Come to your senses, you have beings who care about you." Not taking her gaze off the lady, Kaname's eyes become more focused as she tries to feel all of what the lady is feeling.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Okay, Bryce and Fee are alive. Good.

Andrew opened a communication to both of them.

Bryce, it's me, Andrew. Where's this bomb shelter you're at? I'll join you there.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Call me Jimmy." He nodded towards the two who were with him. "This is Brenden, and Jane." Brenden didn't acknowledge the introduction, his gaze darting around nervously, and Jane gave a shy wave. Jimmy watched Kaname appraisingly as she spoke to the spirit, impressed by how easily she was taking all of this. After a few moments in which nobody else reacted to the cat's suggestion of tea, Jane went into the kitchen and scrounged for some, putting a teakettle of water on the stove to boil.

Jimmy eyed the cat again. "So, what - *nothing* can get in and out? That stuff traps living people the same way it traps... uh, them?" He nodded towards the ghost and the re-dead dead person. "Fan-friggin'-tastic."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaname and Jimmy

(OOC: Sorry for the delay, usually I'm prompt, also you don't have to wait on me to post again, you can talk to each other).

The cat waits while the ghost replies to Kaname.

"I...don't remember. I don't remember anything from before. I'm just...so empty, and you're so full. And I want it so bad, and YOU WON'T GIVE IT TO ME!"

She strains against the wall again, but gets nowhere, and than starts moaning and sobbing again.

Aftera bit of that the cat speaks to Jimmy.

"Doesn't seem like it. I suppose we don't know about what happens with the living, but there's only one way I can think of to find out, and that means risking winding up stuck like her."

She turns to the others.

'Ah, and I haven't introduced myself to you either. Hello Brendan and Jane. I'm Saffia Owusu. You can call me Saffi if you like."

She does a little cat bow thing to Jimmy, Brendan and Jane.

The tattooed native ghost is still down in the basement.

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Yeah I did. The bomb shelter is down through a little cave Fee found. I don't think I can perfectly guide you here. Maybe Fee knows the directions better." Bryce looked to Fee.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee looked bewildered, but she also felt a great sense of relief. She had been so sure for a moment that she was going crazy. She closed her eyes and invisioned her steps mentally, from the moment she set foot in the woods to the moment she fell. Is that enough, Andrew? she whispered through the psycic connection.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTheCannon View Post
    "Call me Jimmy." He nodded towards the two who were with him. "This is Brenden, and Jane." Brenden didn't acknowledge the introduction, his gaze darting around nervously, and Jane gave a shy wave. Jimmy watched Kaname appraisingly as she spoke to the spirit, impressed by how easily she was taking all of this. After a few moments in which nobody else reacted to the cat's suggestion of tea, Jane went into the kitchen and scrounged for some, putting a teakettle of water on the stove to boil.

Jimmy eyed the cat again. "So, what - *nothing* can get in and out? That stuff traps living people the same way it traps... uh, them?" He nodded towards the ghost and the re-dead dead person. "Fan-friggin'-tastic."
    OOC: I just want to say that I don't dislike that post. I just clicked the mouse on the page to pop it to the top of my desktop and happened to hit the "dislike this post" button on that post. :P

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname stares at her, not even flinching. Watching every motion, "Yes...I know you say that. But why do you want blood so much? Or do you just want a body to inhabit? Which one? Either way...you can't have it. Think with a clear head. Clear your mind..TRY to remember about before."

She looks at the cat, "Saffi, can't you even try to calm her down?" Kaname points to the crazed lady stuck in the wall.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 11-12-2010 at 11:31 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jimmy paced back and forth quickly, thinking.

"So, our choices are... stay trapped in here - indefinitely - which will result in us running out of food eventually, and starving... or... drop whatever protection you've put around the house, and try to make a run for it, and hope we can outrun Ghost Girl over there?"

He stopped pacing then, glancing to Kaname. "I don't know about you, but neither of those sound like good ideas to me."

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

It will do. I'll meet you there. Come on friend, let's regroup with the others.

Andrew began to head out toward Fee's and Bryce's location.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB, Yoko, and Red

Figuring out that things seem to be OK down there, Michael and Alika swing down into the shelter. Alika groaning and clutching his chest after coming down.

Above ground Andrew leads the spirit along. The dead turn to look at the pair as they wander around, but don't seem especially interested.

Aftera bit of looking Andrew locates a hole in the ground that looks like what Fee indicated in her thoughts.

----------------

@Kirako and Jimmy

The ghost moans to Kaname.

"I don't think it's...blood I want. I don't understand. But I can see it and feel it, AND YOU HAVE IT! Ergggggggggg. And I can't remember! "
    Saffi thinks a little bit.

"You know, back when I wasn't a cat, I'd get pretty onery while waiting for my pie to cool in the window if I was hungry. Maybe you all should head down to the basement or something for a spell. Maybe figure out what you'd want to do from here. Maybe get some rest. "

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks puzzled, "So it could be a type of aura...or Nanalie perhaps?" She checked out her stomach at the tattoo that's saved her before. Kaname thinks to Nanalie, "Do you have any idea what she wants?"

Walking over to Jimmy, Kaname takes his hand, "Excuse me for a moment" she examines his hand and presses the sides. Thinking to Nanalie again, "Does he have this so called 'thing' I have do you think?"
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 11-13-2010 at 11:11 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information