AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 197 FirstFirst ... 36 76 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

They started walking and not far from where they were before, Jillia spotted the atm machine.
    "Ignatius... uh.. Iggy?" she leaned her head on the direction where the atm machine is.

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ellxeeva View Post
    They started walking and not far from where they were before, Jillia spotted the atm machine.
    "Ignatius... uh.. Iggy?" she leaned her head on the direction where the atm machine is.
    "Oh yep." Ignatius went over to the atm and and withdrew about $650. He quickly went back, putting his money in his pocket, to the group. "Thanks for pointing that out for me."

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKuwabara View Post
    "Oh yep." Ignatius went over to the atm and and withdrew about $650. He quickly went back, putting his money in his pocket, to the group. "Thanks for pointing that out for me."
    "Well.. no problem," Jillia replied. "So, for how long are you planning to stay in this island? And.. where are you from again?"

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red, Yoko, and LB

With everyone moving together the group makes fast progress through the rows.

The problem with that it is possible to see a very far distance down the rows. Meaning that the dead could take chase, even though the spirits actions have put quite a gap between the living and the dead.

Back near the house the native spirit stands over Andrew looking worried as Andrew slowly regains his ability to move.

One last dead, the old woman who ran the shop, comes out of the building and runs past Andrew and the spirit, apparently seeking to follow the other dead. Her eyes bulging, her clothers partially torn, but mostly intact.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ellxeeva View Post
    "Well.. no problem," Jillia replied. "So, for how long are you planning to stay in this island? And.. where are you from again?"
    "Island?Well I'm staying here for a few weeks. Oh, and I'm from East Western Tennimissouri. Where do you come from?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bryce ran as fast as he could with Fee. He looked back and saw the dead far back. "We seem to have bought some time, but we can't run forever. Keep an eye out for some place where we can hideout."

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia watched Royo intently cooking up the childrens food, her stomach gurgled, she was so hungry she felt sick!
    Suddenly the cave filled with dust, it went in her eyes making them water and she coughed violently, as did the rest. Suddenly she was grabbed. Was the cave collapsing? Where they making it for their lives.

Mia: I CANT SEE!!

She felt panicked, had Royo picked her up?

She heard Grunt coughing.

Mia: GRUNT!

Grunt: What? Mia? Where are you?

Suddenly she could feel cold close to her neck. She tried to open her eyes but it hurt too much.

Mia: W-who are you?

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

putting on the slip on shoes and a shirt from the overhead lockers Glaudio picked up one of the backpacks and began to fill it with anything that seemed usefull: clothes, pain killers and some snack food which he found in one of the bags. picking up the fist aid kit he brought out some pain killers and some antiseptic wipes before walking over to Maria who was looking at the object he had found. curious as to what it was doing in the pilot's seat he askied about how readily available they were. Tearing one of the shirts into strips he changed the bandages of his wunds and downed a couple of pain killers with some of the rum before putting thr first aid kit into the bag.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan frowned while he thought about helping the ghost but after a while came to the conclusion that this would be the best way to keep protected. he turned to the others and said "While I'm not completely fine with the idea but i suppose i can't let you guys get gutted out there after all my hard work. Besides maybe i could find something of use down in the city." Nathan figured that the patients would be fine if he left them together and there was little going on in that area anyways.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Machinehead, LB, and Gaz (kinda blending things together here)

The ghost smiled at the boys and Nathan. "Thank you, thank you. Though I think we can avoid the city."

She pauses for a moment.

"I was with some people trying to get into the city before...it didn't go well. But let me check where they are."

The ghost than concentrates for a moment and vanishes.

(OOC: Switching to Glaudios location)

After Glaudio finished asking Maria the question, she'd just started to open her mouth when Glaudio hears the sound of chimes behind him and Marias eyes go wide.

Turning around he sees the ghost from earlier.

"Ah. You're still OK. "

She looks up at the smoke rising from the fire at the front of the aircraft.

"This is great. A signal fire. This should let me lead the doctor to you. Just try and stay here if you can OK?"

Before anybody can get a word in edgewise the ghost vanishes again.

After a few moments of silence Maria finishes her thought.

"I don't know, but I think they're highly availible. After all you can buy shells full of lethal lead over the counter, I'd think shells full of rubber wouldn't be any harder to get. You might have to go to a specialty deal though. But since they'd only be used to shoot at people they might be a bit more restricted. I've found a bunch lying outside the plane. I'm not sure what happened."

(Shift to LB and Machineheads group).

The ghost reapears not long after she vanished.

"They're near a plane, it's on fire, so it's putting up just a little smoke"

She turns, causing her jewlery to chime, and looks over the skyline.

"Ah, there, see the smoke? You can see if if you squint. They're there."
    ------

@

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

The boys looked at the smoke that was floating in the sky.

(Jacob) "There's the smoke."
    (Thomas) "We just need to be careful when getting there."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew managed to get back up. More dead began to run past him and the native spirit.

"We need to get moving..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hastily stuffing the shells into the backpack he hoisted it over his shoulders and drew his sword, fully aware that the signal fire could alert the dead to thier location.he hoped that maria could work it out as well as he moved painfully towards the fire, keeping an eye on the surroundings. Glaudio silently regretted putting the shirt on as it rubbed painfully on his burns from the ship, he readied his sword and prayed that none of the dead had seen the fire.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Machinehead, LB, and CD(who acts like she might come back, hopefully she does).

Seeing them willing the spirit smiles.

"Alright, I seem to not be as easily hurt as you, so I'll go out in front. "

She starts walking ahead towards the smoke.

Most of the rest of the people seem happy to stay at what is turning into a camp.

However the rancher spirit that had been with Nathan and his group earlier strides up.

"Hold on there. I'll come along to. I don't know why I'm back here. But I wasn't the sort to sit around before and I'm not in the mood for it now.

---------

@Gaz

(OOC: To be clear we aren't talking about fireable shells being there, we're talking about a plastic slugs that are used instead of lead. Ones that have obviously been fired are what you found in and around the plane. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any confusion.)

Maria climbed up on top of the airplane. A position giving her a good field of view and that might be hard for dead to reach.

She still doesn't seem to like silence though.

"So what do you think happened here? Somebody only had rounds like this and fought off some of the things we fought earlier with them? Think they're still around here?"

Member Getsuga Mugetsu is on a distinguished road Getsuga Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shocked Azrael simply got on his guard and leap a few feet away from the group. Securing Chloe;'safety before focusing on Logan;s body. he remembered him but wouldn't take the chance of Chloe getting hurt. The last thing he wanted was for her to die.

"What's going on Chloe? Do you have any idea what's happening?"

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

"...Smoke..Fire..Look.." Agatha's ears could only pick up that much. A wave of pain made her stay in her weakened state. She hated the words she heard. It brought back so much pain. Mommy...Daddy? Please wake up. A memory filled her head, her eyes tried to open just a bit only to let a few tears escape. Agatha wanted to wake up so desperately and find herself in bed with Lucius or to find her brother at her bedside, reassuring her it would all right. Alas, she had no hope what so ever. She heard a whine next to her ear and she reached out to her side through her unconsciousness. Soft fur brushed against her fingertips. Agatha weakly opened her eyes and whimpered. "Z-Zeus?" She managed to ask, everything still a blur. Her throat was dry and her voice sounded weary. She coughed and tried to get her vision to focus. Zeus barked, trying to encourage her.

Agatha eased herself to an upright position and looked to her side. A bottle of pills was waiting to be opened, a makeshift label marking them. "PAINKILLERS" was all it said. She smiled and tried opening the bottle. A few pills went into her hands and she conjured up enough spit to swallow them down. Zeus barked and yipped, happy she was ok. Yet something made her shiver uncontrollably. She realized she'd have to go near fire again. She'd have to scream like a weakling or cling to someone to save help her walk just a little bit near it. She set it aside for now, only focusing on getting to her feet. Zeus offered her his collar and allowed her to use him as support. She limped towards the voices, her head spinning. She rushed to get there not wanting to be left behind. "Hey!" She called out. "Were you all thinking of leaving me behind?" Agatha breathed heavily and smiled. Even through the pain, she was still a fighter.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe looked just as surprised.

"I-I dont know. Logan's the only one who can understand them. Theyve been helping us, I dont know why they would attack...or if they are attacking."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hanta replied to the girl. His voice sounded like a mix of Kyle's soft voice with Hanta's strong, almost cold voice. "I am nothing but a dream that you will wake up from." He taped the girl in the back of the neck effectively dazing her long enough for him to tie her up and cover her mouth. He hung the girl where he hung the old man and other girl. He prepared his katana for those who approched as they know they will come for her.

Seriously ._.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

OOC: Posting onward, sunny! >

As Fee ran, her arms pumped beside her and she tried her hardest to keep her breath even. Suddenly though, her foot sank down enough to toss her to the ground. As she struggled to get back on her feet, her hand slid into another hole. She looked at where her hand was to see a crawl space. She peered to see that there was probably enough space for all of them to hide, at least until the zombies passed. "Guys! Over here!" she gestured to the hole and started squeezing into the tunnel. It was a tight fit but with wiggling she was able to get a good ways in but it was clear that there was still quite a bit of space left. "I think this tunnel leads somewhere!" she shouted, hoping it would carry over her shoulder and to the others. She was more thankful than ever that they had been able to stop long enough to get a change of clothes. The tunnel was rocky and a party dress would not have faired well.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Marudashi and Getsu

Shizuka also backs away from the fray in surprise along with the female ghost.

The two males continue to fight over Logan. The one who had killed Azrael is thrown back.

The other one plunges his hands into Logan as if he was gathering up clay or something.

A few moments later he stands again to be tackled again by the first ghost who rises and starts to hit him, but the ghost underneath whips around with his hand and slashes the first who falls down, seemingly stunned and a bit more see through than before.

So now you've got the ghost who killed Azrael, who is currently down, and the ghost who killed Logan, who is standing with glowing eyes and fingernails and is now closing in the group.

He's still a little guy, tan of skin and wearing nothing but something made out of plants as a pair of shorts, but he looks much more confident now.

(OOC: Unlike with Azrael, I didn't expect this ghost to get to finish off Logan)

---------------

@Luka, Machine, and LB
    (OOC: Luka, since you change your name regularly, is there something you might like to be called consistantly, or should I just use whatever your name is at the moment?)

The spirit dressed like a rancher from a western movie turns around to regard Agatha.

"Well now aren't you a fiesty one. Pity I'm dead. Or so the doctor here says. "

He walks over towards Zeus.

"Now that is one mighty dang big dog! What kinda breed is that fella!"

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

(OOC: Just call me Luka. I think this ones gonna stay for a while so it fits.)

Agatha laughed and pet Zeus. "He's a wolf malamute, sir. Best kind there is." She said, smiling. A shiver went down her spine as she looked at the man. Was this truly a ghost or just a trick of her mind? She wondered if she could put her hand through him but that would be disrespectful, seeing as he was dead. Agatha walked over to the group, Zeus tugging her to walk faster. "I'm only feisty because I have people whom would surely be mad if I ever met them upstairs." She said, pointing up to the sky. She could have sworn she heard Lars laughing but she knew it was just a memory. "So where are we going?" She asked the group.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"if there was somebody here then they're probably dead, why leave an easily defendable position like this, if they had had a competant pilot or mchanic among them they could've got the plane working again" He guessed the slugs could be used later as he walked over to one of the trees which stood nerby and hacked a lengh off with his sword and hammered a few of the six inch nails he had picked up from his workshop through the end to make a primitive club. Feeling dizzy again he sat down heavily and hoped the ghost had been right about help coming as he watched the blood trickle down his arm and form a pool on the ground at his feet.

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce made hisway intothe tunnel. He began to follow Fee. "Hey Fee, can you see alright. Heres a match.This should help." Bryce struck a match and went to hand it to her.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yokowubara and Red

Alika and Michael pile into the tunnel as well. The tight fit being hard for Alika and ther eis much shushing as Michael helps pull him along. This blocks the light from behind, leaving just the light from the match.

@LB
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Andrew managed to get back up. More dead began to run past him and the native spirit.

"We need to get moving..."
    It takes a while but eventually Andrews form solidifies again and he finds himself able to move.

Looking down the rows the dead he can still see seem confused. They're still moving quickly, but they're heading out in different directions like they've lost sight of their prey.

The spirit speaks to Andrew in his language(OOC: presuming you used your power there.) actually he looks quite surprised.

*Wait, you can speak my language? I thought none of you could except for that one fellow. Do you know where the villiage is where my descendants might be?*

He looks around a bit

*or do you have any idea where the others are?*

Andrew can sort of feel them in his mind. He can't tell where they are, but feels like he could reach out to them.

-----------------------

@Luka, LB, and Machinehead

As she's talking to John, the female ghost at the head of the group turns and walks over to Agatha. Her feet make no sound on the ground, but her jewlery chimes a little as she walks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sora_keras character.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	34364

"Hello. My name is Sora. I've been a ghost here for quite some time, but can't find my old friends. However I've meet some new people here, and one of them is hurt. We're trying to reach them. You look like you were recently patched up. That was probably by this man here." She says indicating Nathan

"And these boys have offered to help get us all there, as has...this fellow. If you want ot help that would be appreciated as well, perhaps you could help lead him along as he seems willing to delay. If you see that thin wisp of smoke a bit around the mountain, that's where they are."

She indicates the direction of the smoke, and starts walking again.

The rancher leans over and pokes her in the shoulder.

"Hey now, you I can actually touch. Learn't somethin."

But he stays back near Agatha and Sora continues on.

--------------------------

@Gaz

Maria looks at him.

"The sword wasn't enough? Or is that supposed to be for me? That's not really the sort of thing I'm used to using. "

She continues to stare around the forest.

"I don't see anything, but this position is awefully visible." After that she looks at the airplane

"I know boats better than planes, but I don't know if someone could get this out of here. Maybe. But you'd certainly have to get it turned around, and this thing looks heavy like a small bus, and the path it cut in the mountainsides underbrush isn't exactly a runway.

Oh hey, did you find any food or water while you were rummaging around in there?"

-----------------------

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Umm, I don't know where your descendants are. But I can try to reach out for them if you want."

Andrew waited on the spirit's next move.

OOC: Yeah, Luka's back.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

OOC: Sorry, if i haven't posted in a bit.

The ash cloud cover the tunnel. Royo didn't have enough time to say anything, the wave of ash quickly surrounded her. Closing her eyes, putting he right arm over her mouth and nose. Opening her left eye, Royo tried to see though the cloud. No luck. She started to cough due to the ash cloud surrounding her. Royo didn't notice Mia being taken, her senses were cut off. The ash cloud became sparse, sparse enough to make out a figure. Looking to where Mia was. "Mia?" as she looked around. Mia was no where to be seen. Brushing off the ash on her dress, Royo walked over to Grunts and Miss Hallows position to see if they we're okay.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee tried to reach her hand back to take the match but no matter how she twisted and turned, she couldn't move her arm back far enough. "I can't reach. I think I'll be fine for seeing if you hold it. Just stay close," she said before she began slowly working her way farther into the tunnel. She was hoping there would be a pocket at the end or maybe it even led to the surface. As she was wiggling along, she saw what looked like a small bubble. It didn't look like it was a big a pocket she was hoping it would be but she pressed on, hoping it was the shadows playing tricks on her. When she got to the end, she went to curl into the hole only to find that there was no ground beneath her hand. To late to catch herself, she tumbled head over heels into the darkness.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information