AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 197 FirstFirst ... 30 70 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Kylesico, Hasu, Aedan, ensifer

(OOC: Uh. Samurais aren't involved in this bit unless Kylesico wants to use some karma to put a twist on things, PM me if you do Kylesico. Of course shards of this that or the other could just be lying around. but there are some guys the ones further down would have shotguns)

Shortly after the door was opened up and Royo advance through the door gunfire explodes in the tunnel, defenining because of the confined space. Grunt grunts as a round nicks him. Most get back behind the brick wall. Royo is more out in the open however, it's hard for the others to tell what had happened to her.

(OOC: Ensifer 4 karma or you'd pick up some fatal wounds. You've still got 10 at the moment. That would be for something like back flipping back behind the door, if you want to kick in ninja mode and dodge and counter the shooters it'll cost more. )

----------

@Chiichaney

The lock clicks open and the man in military like clothing who had interograted you earlier jumps down.

"Alright you two. We're you paying attention to that? I bet you were"

He leans forward and holds Miss Hallows chin in his hand.

"Well, that other guy. He wants to do some...very bad things to the two of you the others do too. So, even if you don't tell me anything about what I want to know and I get a little...rough with you.

You should know that I'm your best friend down here right now. "

He takes out a stun gun and turns it on, the arc of electricity lighting up his face.

"So, how about you tell me about the New World before they take you and strap you down on a stone alter. Or...do I have to work harder at saving your little lives?"

It's quiter here, but you can just make out the sound of gunfire or something like that some distance away.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

As she advance the down the tunnel, the tunnel filled with gunfire. The explosion of the gunfire nulled of her hearing. Her first instinct was to get to a safe area and think of a counter-attack. Royo flipped backwards to the door, she did not turn once to see if she was close to the door. She keep her eyes on the shooters. Managing to get to the door, Royo took a drive to her left. Leaning against the wall of the tunnel she looked at her self to she if she got hit.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee was fine for a moment. Everything was happening so fast. She moved and followed directions but she didnt fully register what was giong on till they had finished baracading the room and she saw the new guys wounds. Then she started panicking. Her heart beat in her chest so fast that she was sure everyone could see it. Her mind was reeling and her breath was getting shorter and shorter. She felt her knees giving out beneath her. They had come so far but now the zombies were on top of them and the only person who seemed to know what to do was bleeding on the floor. Tears began to roll down her face, though they didn't register to her. Her legs buckled and she barely felt the wall crash into her back as she began to fall to the ground.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dice D12 Fuuko Starfish V Guitar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads

A small tear falls from her eyes in fear..

"Fine fine!... il tell you what i know...."
    She looks down taking a deep breath

"My grandmother used to tell me stories of an ancient city that was lost long long ago, people who bare the signs could find the city and would be drawn to it naturally over time, in the lost before, before it became ruins, it was filled with people who bared the marks, the metalic purple eyes, the pointed ears and a key..."

she looks up at him pausing..

Its nice to meet you!~

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Chiichanney

The man gently brushes away one of Miss Hallows tears, though his expression is more excited than tender.

"So you don't know where it is, but supposedly you and her will be drawn to it. There you go, that's making you useful. See that wasn't so hard. Lets keep it up. Tell me about these keys."

In the background the sound of distant gunfire continues, but the mans eyes stay locked on Miss Hallow.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Woah, someone take care of her. We need as many people alive to fight off the zombies as possible."

Bryce looked over at the barricade. "That thing better be strong. I'm going to try to get a little rest. If we're going to fight off those zombies than we'll need to be fully rested. Make sure none of them can get in." After saying what he needed to say, he passed out against the wall.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Royo lean against the wall of the cavern, looking down. She took a deep breath and sighed. She started to giggle quietly, noticing that she didn't get hit nor a scratch on her. Royo tilted her head back and started to wonder, "What on earth is going on here?" she said quietly. Lifting both hands, she slaps herself in the face to bring her down to the present. "Right!" with determination in her voice, tilting her head to the others "Does anyone know how to fire a gun? because i'm going to need some support"

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

"I can" I step forwards ready the two guns I had but what use would they be in the dark firing the guns would give away your position she this isn't going to go well if we start a fire fight because we haven't got the resources to keep a firer fight going for long.

"I have a plan, I'll grab the wooden door and we will ether use it as a detraction or some sort of cover but it wont last long, when the enemy next reload me and you will quickly advance down the tunnel as far as we can before they begin firing again once they do we duck for cover, then we repeat the plan till we get with in range where we don't waste bullet trying to hit a target we can't see." I know this plan sucks but their is nothing else we can do but go on the offensive the door will be a great distraction that would give me and Royo plenty of time to aim and fire killing our target, I grab the door it quite light due to the fact the door isn't that think.

"Unless you have a better plan I suggest you get ready to move the rest of you stay here until we say it's save if you don't hear from us in about five minute then head back the way we came and find a way of this damn Island." I wait to hear the sound of them reload so far from the sound of the guns thet are using they small arms nothing big.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Sounds like a plan, thou i had thought that i should run down there naked when they are reloading so that they get distracted and then someone take them out but...your plan sounds better" she said in a cheerful voice. She ready herself, only using one gun to save ammo. Royo checked on how much ammo was left, remembering that she got some ammo that Kimi found, she place the ammo inside the gun. She looked over to the area where Dante voice was coming from, "Ready when you are" tightening her grip on the gun. Royo started to take deep, slow breaths and calm herself.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Im bringing back Kyles body.)
    Kimi kept running through the gunfire and stopped behind a rock. It was very close to the enemys. *Changing to Kyles veiw.* Kyle exited her body and moved behind the men not noticed. He kept 'running' if you would call that as it was more flying from a regular persons veiw. He heard Miss Hallows voice with two other people and followed it to a blocked off room. He moved through the wall and poked his face out to see 1 man and 2 young girls which one was Hallow. He readied to attack the man.
    Mean While...

Kyles statue began to crack around his left eye. The stone broke off but instead of blue the eye was blood red...

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: Let's see if I can pick up from here.

Andrew began to note the falling wall as well as Fee. He hurried over to her to see more trouble coming at the group. He needed to protect them at all cost.

OOC: Super short post but I had to start somewhere...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Chiichanny, Hasu, Aedan, Ensifer, and Kylesico

After a little while of being behind cover the firing stops. And complete darkness and silence both fill the tunnel.

(OOC: I was going to write up the attempt but wasn't quite sure if you were go. So I'll give you a little more chance to talk. Aedan, shoot me a PM, or just post that you lunge out with the door and I'll figure Royo is following. Rei too if you indicate so.)

Further down the tunnel the man next to miss Hallow seems to relax slightly as the sound of gunfire stops.

However that turns to panic as he spots Kyle out of the corner of his eye.

"GHOSTS! Not a friendly! Old man do something!"

-----------------------------

@Yokokuwabara, Janajee, Change of color, and LB.

(OOC: I figure LB meant to type "the guy falling against the wall as well as Fee" )

Alika (the guy in the Hawaiian shirt ) is actually quick to action and actually starts working toward reinforcing the door and pushing back against it.

(OOC: Alika is actually Janajees NPC. I'm taking some liberty with him to avoid killing everybody...yet :P )

This doesn't stop Andrew from entering the room however, as he walks by the dead and steps through the wall, looking determined.

A few moments later another ghost steps through the wall, this one looks like a native, with some tatoos and wearing only what seem to be briefs made out of some sort of plant material. This one seems friendly as well and only the old lady starts screaming as he enters the room.

The ghost moves over by Alika. He tries to help push against the barricade but only succeeds in covering part of a dresser in frost as his hands pass through. He than settle for standing next to Alika.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyle started to think quickly. He shot the man with a arrow made of pure energy. He then kicked the old man into an cage. After he had done all that he did but he was nearly to weak to stay in a spirit form. He took the keys from the mans dead body and unlocked the door for Miss Hallow and the other gal. He then disappeared from lack of energy and returned to Kimi's body. He dropped the keys for the girls before he left. Kimi began to run to the girls as fast as she can passed the two men who been shooting at them.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

"Now" I whisper I quietly walk out from behind the cover with the door I stay crouched down to make my advance quieter and harder to hit if they begin to fire again I feel no fear of guns even so they can kill me but that the life of a soldier.

I must have walk more then half way by now I feel my boot touch some thing as I crouch down and I place my hand on the ground to feel, I a bullet case they must be less then a few feet away, I hold one of my guns in my right hand and turn the door side way I have a rough idea of were the enemy is I steady my arm and aim the door at the middle of the tunnel roughly, I then throw the door the sound of a loud thump echo through the tunnel the two gunmen open fire at where the sound came from the gun firer revealed were both the gunmen were one was right next to me almost the other was a few feet way on the opposite side of the tunnel, I rush him I place my gun against his head and pull the trigger, I take his gun and move his body into position using him as a human shield just in case the other tries returning fire.

(Rei is not following us she's staying with the others.)
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Now". Royo followed dante shortly after he went down, only being a few feet away from him. She heard the noise that Dante was making when he is taking out the one of the gunmen. Luckily for her, the other gunmen was distracted by Dante's kill. Royo rush the other gunmen in a stealth like manner. He did not hear her, it seem that he was more focused on Dante. Royo grab his arms and pointed them towards the wall of the tunnel, she then whacked him in the face with her gun. As he fell to the ground, Royo took a shot. Headshot. Royo stood there looking at him, picking up the gun he was using. "How pitiful" in a cold voice. "Dante are you okay?"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi looked at Royo and Dante as if she killed someone. Once they caught up to her she moved into the next room to show them her little surprise...
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 09-22-2010 at 07:09 PM.

Seriously ._.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Fee was panicking against the wall, she could see the man that had saved them passing out, probably from blood loss. Even through all the panic, her natural survival instincts kicked in. She had taken too many courses on this subject to not react. Still hyperventalating, she began to crawl around the room, grabbing a sheet on the way. She kneeled besides the man and with shaking hands, ripped the sheet into long strips. She also ripped off a wad and pressed it to the wound. She could feel the blood soaking through the cloth and onto her hands. She wasnt afraid of blood but she could feel herself paling. If the wound ended up being more than a basic fix, Fee wouldn't really know for sure what to do. She choked a little in her rapid breathing and began to work the strips around his body to bind the wound as best she could with her shaking hands.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Chiichaney, Hasu, Aedan, Ensifer and Kylesico

(OOC: Ensifer and Aedan, your rolls carry you through without Karma cost. Kylesico I'll charge a little, but the fading thing makes it much less.)

Near the front of the cave Dante and Royo see a glimmer of light reflecting off the walls of the wildly curving tubelike tunnel.

They also hear someone yelling. "I saw 'em. It's not the dead! They're alive and armed!"

Further back in the cave the older man is yelling

"E Kipa Mai! Get me out of here! And get the girls!"

A number of natives rush the girls grabbing ahold of them as another blasts away the enclosure holding in the old man.

Miss Hallows interogator groans on the ground. A native goes to pick him up, but the old man yells

"Leave him! It may be government forces, we need to fall back!" The old man gives him a little smirk that the others don't see.

Two men have a hold on the girl who was with Miss Hallow, and she quickly vanishes. One native is left holding on to Miss Hallow trying to drag her through the cave behind the others. Holding a shotgun to her He says.

"Hurry up, you either get out of here with me or stay here dead!"

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After being treated by Fee, Bryce jolted himself awake. He was still dazed. He looked around the room confused. "Where am I, exactly?"

Bryce looked down at his wound and saw the bandages. He was beginning to regain full consciousness. "Thank you, whoever helped me."

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee shook as she huddled into herself. She was shaking even more now, unable to focus on anything. She wanted nothing more than to scrunch her eyes closed and wish everything away.

(OOC: sorry it's short. Idk what to really put)

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi glared at the men as they took the girls. "MEOW!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled and chased after them at full speed. She kept running after them and eventually hoping she will catch up. Being still young and more in shape that a regular man and obviously having four legs she will find them if its the last thing she does.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 09-24-2010 at 01:57 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Andrew continued to support the group via building up the barricade but his hands happen to pass through objects.

Sometimes, I wish I was actually here...

Andrew began to think on what to do next.

Think think think...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster, Yokokuwabara, Change of Color, and Janajee

(OOC: Just some more details on the sitation that you could notice. The room you're in is on the second floor and has a walk in closet full of the old ladies clothing and a master bathroom with a shower. Most of the furniture (chairs, nightstand, dresser) is up against the door, the bed isn't.

You can hear increasing numbers of dead outside the door. Looking outside through one of the windows someone could see there are only a few dead visible, and they're heading for the house. )

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce stumbled up to look out the window. He noticed the zombies still coming in the house. "I think if he rest of them come in, our best bet would be to escape through the window."

Bryce heard the sound of the zombies at the door increase. He knew that soon they would have to act. The door would not hold for much longer.

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dice D12 Fuuko Starfish V Guitar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    The man gently brushes away one of Miss Hallows tears, though his expression is more excited than tender.

"So you don't know where it is, but supposedly you and her will be drawn to it. There you go, that's making you useful. See that wasn't so hard. Lets keep it up. Tell me about these keys."

In the background the sound of distant gunfire continues, but the mans eyes stay locked on Miss Hallow.

"The keys ..."
    she pauses trying to remember what they were..
    her light up and she begins to remember "The hairpins!, Naria, was you given a silver hairpin with a stone on the top?"
    Naria looks at Hallow slightly puzzled ... but reaches into her pocket pulling out a silver hairpin..

"Ahh! thats it!" Hallow says aloud. "Thats the key, i have one just like it ..... at my mansion room.... gah!, sir... these are the keys , you need 5 of them to form the shape of a star, when all 5 are in place the door will be opened, each haipin has a different colour stone, mine is White, Naria's is Red, you are missing Yellow, Blue and Black" says Hallow explaining the hairpins.

Its nice to meet you!~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information