AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 197 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Tace ghosted from the dance floor. He pushed away from the press of bodies into the circulating air of the hallway. The thrum of the air condition was barely audible beneath the music but it was comforting. It was a disconnected sound, calm and avoiding the reality of the overturning notes. The juxtaposition eased his mind from the spiked sweat of the dancing.

His feet moved on their own, traveling away from the party back towards the front. In the hall on the way he noticed a strange girl sleeping on the ground. It struck him as odd but he kept walking, apathetic. Probably someone who had taken drugs at the party. Or maybe someone who drank too much. Regardless, she seemed to be drooling on the floor.

He stepped outside and looked at the the sky. An oceanic zephyr blew across the island and skittered across his skin. He observed the sensation and tossed it over in his mind, debating whether or not he felt anything about it. Eventually his pococurantism got the better of him and with a jaded sigh he reentered the hotel.

This night had dragged on long enough and the music had only deepened the still lingering fatigue, creating a dull throb behind his forehead. Walking back he noticed the girl was still on the ground only now there was some strange guy. He debated getting involved but decided against as he didn't care. If she got raped she got raped. It wasn't his business.

Moving on, his head filled with cotton. Fatigue settled into his skull and into his limbs.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: kat_star01, I am going to change a few things, because I do not want Mila to go back to her room quite yet. Hehheh ^^’ Just let me know if you want me to edit anything in turn).

“Oh s**t…” He gulped.

Mila found herself lost deep within her memories again, but once she found herself being pulled further into her mind, she felt herself being pulled in another direction.

Feeling a shift in gravity, Mila slowly felt herself coming to. Opening her eyes a bit, she blinked before her vision become even and steady – coming into focus.

“Oh god, I feel terrible.” She muttered with a groan, moving her hand up to her face, but almost stopping with the motion immediately.

It did not feel like she was on any solid surface any more. So that begged the question… Where was she?

Her vision shifting slightly further, Mila found herself focusing on someone now.

“Where are we going?” She asked once she realized that she was in someone’s arms, trying to sit up immediately, but instead, her weight must have shift the wrong way, causing her to lose her balance, and fall to the floor.

The now throbbing pain coming from one side of her tush was evidence of such fall.

“Jace?” She asked, looking up at him after instantly recognizing her acquaintance from earlier. “What happened?”

Looking around the room a bit, Mila noticed that she was in the lobby. But the feeling of blah slowly began creeping away, and she found herself a bit energized. It was as if an electric wave had shot through her veins, and she kind of liked the feeling.

“You know… I kind of want to do something. I have no idea why, but I guess it is probably because I am getting sick of sitting around and doing nothing. That is what my whole life has been about. Doing absolutely nothing! Well, at least for myself, and I am getting sick of it!”

She stood up then as into to declare her statement to the world further.

“Let us go do something, shall we?!” At that, Mila took Jace by the hand and pointed one of her fingers up in the air in another declaration. “Onward!”

And yet again…she had not a clue as into where she was off to.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"Hey you're awake....I...uh.....huh??!?" Suddenly Mila was standing upright and talking about going onward and doing something. What? She was just unconscious like 2 seconds ago.

"Uh....How about you lie down and get some rest? You just fainted. Going out probably isn't a good idea." He gulped. He had a feeling this was probably his fault. He didn't think the drugs would have this kind of effect on her. Note to self: next time look at the pills you want to put into your dates drink before spiking it.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael sighed deeply, and shook his head. Stepping into the room, and closing it behind. Slipping a do not disturb sigh before closing it fully. He would survey the room before stepping closer to Chloe. Unbuttoning his shirt. Letting it hang open as he placed his bare-chest against her back.

"Normally I simply mind my own, and let the women do the talking, and what-not. However when I saw you I had to change my game, and say something. You were just to beautiful to let seat alone."

His words came out like a song. Seeming to chime with every exhale of sound. He slightly smirked before running his hand across her body. Taking a deep breathe. Capturing her scent with his nosetils.

"And what about you? Are you used to old men coming on to you?

Azrael took the bottle from Chloe's hand. Taking a deep glup of the substance before lowering it. Wrapping both hands back around her waist. Pulling her tightly.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe only laughed a bit and pulled away from him to sit on the edge of her bed. She pulled out the clip from her hair and let it fall loose, then tossed the clip on the side table.

"No, cant say I been approached by an older gentleman. Guess we both decided to try something new."

She undid the top button of her blouse, not to be seductive, but because it felt a bit restricting. Her shoes came off next and were slid under the bed. She felt much more comfortable now.

"Feel free to make yourself at home."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"If i were to make myself feel at home my kids would be running around breaking everything."

Azrael released a booming laugh before seemingly flying to the bed. Landing with a few bounces. He placed his right hand on his cheek, and braced himself with his elbow. Turning to the side so he could look at Chloe.

"Your a very interesting girl Chloe. Do you enjoy being a lawyer?"

Azrael laid back flat. his shirt opening itself even more. Now highlighting the scar on his chest. Running down to his abs.

"You seem to love to the point where you didn;t even plan on coming here. Is it that entertaining?"

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

“Hey you’re awake….I…uh…..huh??!?” Suddenly Mila was standing upright and talking about going onward and doing something. What? She was just unconscious like two seconds ago.

Mila just nodded happily at the question…in agreement to being awake…although…it uh…was not necessarily a question…per se.

“Uh….How about you lie down and get some rest? You just fainted. Going out probably isn’t a good idea.” He gulped. He had a feeling this was probably his fault. He didn’t think the drugs would have this kind of effect on her. Note to self: next time look at the pills you want to put into your dates drink before spiking it.

“Lay down? Why? I mean yes, I just passed out or whatever, but I feel great now! There is really no point in going to sleep unless it is absolutely necessary, right?”

Then an idea struck Mila.

“Oooo we can go to the pool, or go on a walk, or pester some of the guests, or harass people or something.” Then Mila gasped. “Oh my god! I heard that they had karaoke here!!!” She literally almost jumped for joy at the thought of it.

But with the spell of enthusiasm, Mila began to feel a little light headed again so she staggered slightly before righting herself.

“Wow… That did not feel too good.” Than she just looked up at Jace and smiled a bit after that.

“Maybe we can get a glass of water or something to help clear my head and then maybe go on a walk? I do not know really… I just…I just want to do something.” Mila said whilst looking down slightly before averting her eyes back up to Jace’s.

“So what about you? Do you have any ideas?” She asked, obviously not sure what she wanted to do herself.

One thing was for sure though. The options were relentlessly endless…in one way or another.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius squinted his eyes in his sleep and saw more of Iraq, got up and took out his rifle and clips. He stepped out into the night after smearing brown, green and black war paint on his face and began his delusional hunt for any Iraqis.

The main building with all those rooms, the "enemy's command center" was a perfect start. He looked around the surrounding area, walking in the woods but following the road down.

"What the hell a tropic forest is doing in a sand-filled hellhole, I have no idea but I will smoke out every one of those terrorists. All hell will break loose in the name of the U.S.!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Lucius let out a mighty scream and ran through the woods. He didn't care about how many cuts he got on his chest from low-hanging branches and pricker bushes. It may have taken a while but he eventually made it to the "command center". His original room was 105 so the 200's were a better start for the factor of having a height advantage. As he took the elevator, he had his rifle away and his knife out instead. If he took things quietly, as a sniper should, he could find the troop leader and complete his "mission".

Coming to a "Do not disturb" sign, he heard two people. One was a man...the other, a woman. He tried to kick the door open but to no avail...

"Get out here and fight, Iraqi!!!"

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"Here's an idea. how I take you back to your room so you can relax and I'll get you a glass of water. You're really in no shape to be running around" Jace said as he placed his hands on her shoulders.....because for some odd reason he felt that she might run away or something. "Now just try to calm down, alright?" With the way she was acting she seemed like she could be a danger to herself.
    Last edited by kat_star01; 01-18-2010 at 12:25 AM.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Before he could even get his answer someone kciked the door with alot of force. Failing to say the least. Azrael slightly narrowed his eyes in irritation, and stood from the bed.

"Keep quiet, and don't make a sound. If you have a weapon in the room then grab it."

Azrael walked slowly to the door, and peaked through seeing a man dressed in uniform.

"What the hell is a military soilder doing here?"

He whispered to himself. He slid his left foot back, and leaned to the side allowing him to open the door quickly. From what he saw the man had a rifle. He would have to rush him quickly if he didn;t wanna get killed. Lucky for he would have the element of surprise. A a nice back-ground in hand to hand combat. Not to mention speed, and power. This wouldn't take long.

So without another second to spare he opened to door quickly. Bending down before doing so, and spring upward. Seeing as most likely the man was looking for some in eye contact. Not looking down at the floor where Azrael came rising up with a destructive right handed upper-cut. If the blow landed then it would send the man flying backward into the door behind him. most likely causing him to break through. If not Azrael would try to tackle the man, and pin him down asking him.

"What the hell is your problem?"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The door Lucius kicked had opened itself without force...Clearly that was the signal of an ambush. When a fist came upward, it grazed the soldier, cutting some flesh. Stumbling back a bit, he said,

"An Iraqi finally shows his true colors...I love it. The other one had the nerve to shoot me in the arm with a .45. I don't think you want to see him. Let's just say he is speechless by what Columbia has created as a method of warfare. Now, unless you want to end up like him for more of your religious fanatic brethren to crap their pants upon sight, you will tell me where your leader is. If you tell me, you will not be killed but imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay."

The delusional soldier needed a reality check and fast but when that was going to happen was up to his current "foe".

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Mana and Jessica made their way back towards the main building and the party, walking as fast as Jessica's heels would let them. On the way Mana told Jessica about the incident at the pool, which led to the incident outside the villa.

"So the guy is a delusional soldier who is possibly carrying around a gun and is addicted to drugs?" Jessica asked.

"That about sums it up," Mana replied. "As far as I can tell, anyway."

"Can you please stop picking fights with crazy people?" Jessica sighed. "Because somehow I always get involved."

"That's because you never hide under the table like I tell you to," Mana said with a cheeky smile.

"Do you think we should call the police?" Jessica asked, ignoring Mana's comment. "Cause if he doesn't have a permit for his gun, he would be breaking quite a few state laws..."

"We should probably report it to Mr Bickford," Mana said, pursing her lips in thought.

"Yeah, tha-" Jessica began to say before Mana clapped a hand over her mouth.

"Shhhh!!" she whispered. "Do you hear something?"

There was a moment of silence before both girls heard a distant scream. It was approaching them rapidly. They turned to face the noise, and they watched in shock (mildly amused shock in Mana's case) as Lucius went tearing through the woods about 15 feet away from them. His face was covered in some kind of paint, and he had his rifle in his hands.

"Why the hell isn't he taking the road like a sane person?" Mana asked casually.

"That's not the point!!" Jessica practically yelled. "We need to call the police!!"

"That too," Mana agreed. "Come on Jess," she said taking her by the hand, "Heels or no heels, we are running."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee had the urge to pull the polite Tace back into their circle of foolery but she didn't know him that well. Instead she watched him go before jumping up in a double pointe and landing in an air guitar.

Her hair was flying around and her make-up was running a little because she was starting to sweat but she kept laughing. Her hardwork was going down the drain and she didn't even care. Melissa would probably laugh at her when she heard.

But she couldn't help herself. This place was such a new kind of beauty for her and all the people were new and she felt new, in a cocktail dress and dancing like a maniac. It felt right, she realized, as she let out another peel of laughter.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

I had fun dancing...But I could feel that Mark was becoming overwhelmed by the crowd so i suggested we take a break from th earty and go hang out by the pool. He didn't seem to mind he just followed behind me as i strolled off the dance floor.

It was a little weird cause i didn't know the hotel. so he had to be directing me from behind as to where the pool actually was. I even ended up making several wrong turns bringing me back to identical lobbies.BUt Mark just walked patiently behind me. I wondered if he was enjoying walking around.

When we got to the pool arear there were less persos. which is good thats what i had hoped for. It was beautifully lit as if in preperation for the souree to extend to most of the Hotel. I could still felt like dancing bt there was no music so i started humming and swaying around. Mark just sat on a pool chair and smiled at me. I was happy to see he wasn't so sad but i could still see that he wasn't quite comfortable..

I kept dancing for a while. I even strted singing out loud. I'm not Whitney or Mariah but i could carry a tune and Mark always encouraged by singing...
    Last edited by Rein*; 01-18-2010 at 09:32 AM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Chloe gripped tightly to a table lamp she had pulled out of the wall. She pulled out her blackberry and dialed the number for the hotel while slowly backing into the bathroom.

"Hello? Mind telling me why security let some nut-job roam the halls? Some lunatic in uniform just tried to kick down my door. Im in suite 709A and I want him removed -now- before you have a lawsuit on your hands!"

She hung up with a huff and poked her head out of the bathroom to see he was still there and Azrael was confronting him.

"Get back in here and lock the door, security's on its way to arrest the psycho!"

She didnt leave the bathroom...just in case. If somehow he got past Azrael, she wanted to be sure there was another door between her and him.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew heard something behind him and turned to see that the same man that told him something was now going crazy in the. With some painting on his face and a rifle in his hand as well. What is going on with this guy? What did someone do to make him lose his mind. Regardless, he had to change his plans from his spy game to calming this guy down.

"Now what's going on? Guess those maids have to wait."

Andrew continued his way toward the woods, hoping that he can stop him before someone gets hurt, or killed. He followed the road down and into the building, the guest's wing. As he entered the building, he immedieatly went through the hallway of rooms and found the crazy guy, now with his knife out, entered the room. Things here are just getting worse by the second and Andrew had to stop this guy before things got out of hand. He looked around him and he was somewhere in rooms 700 and on. Andrew entered the room that the crazy man entered and quickly threw a punch from behind him to the head so that he would get knocked out. He hit him so hard, that he didn't even feel the pain that blasted through his right hand. He hope that this would stop him from doing any further damage.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-18-2010 at 11:46 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek laughed as he stood up he sat down against the wall tired and beat. He had danced his heart out."Whew, I'm tired." he said as he watched fee and
    Michael dance there heart away.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Who else is there!? I heard a woman...Alright, Iraqi...you have a lot of balls to be holding a woman hostage. For some reason, though, she has decided to use hostile terms on me."

Lucius though to himself and came to a conclusion.

"Soldier, I can't believe you would induce Stockholm Syndrome on her. Woman! He's holding you hostage. I don't see why you would defend him in a time of war."

Lucius closed his eyes and fell on his hide with his left hand on his forehead. He felt weak, dizzy, exhausted from the anger...breathing heavily, he said...

"No, I can't rest yet...I've...still got enemies to...kill. I...need my fix...Diaz...epam or one of...those CANA kits."

After that, he dropped his knife and fell asleep. Completely blacked out, it was a matter of time before help was arriving...That or security...whichever was going to get there first.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Andrew watched as the man he hit dropped to the ground with a thud. He exhaled, knowing that it was finally over. Thankfully, no one was hurt. Nor anything was damaged, well, except for the door-with the number 709A-that he looked at with looked like it was kicked. He knelt down and placed two of his fingers on the blacked out man to check his pulse. It seems that his pulse was normal, good, no real damage done. He looked up to a man with a lamp in his hand and a women that was hiding in the bathroom. It looked like they were okay, thankfully.

"You guy's okay?"

Andrew took another look at the man he downed and by the looks of him, he was involved too much in some kind of war. But what kind of war? He wasn't sure why but he needed answers before things get really out of hand.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Chloe let out a deep, annoyed sigh and came out, placing the lamp back down on the table with a loud 'thud'.

"Yeah, fine. I think the door took the worst of the damage."

It was obvious that she was in a very foul mood. If she were a smoker, she'd be smoking to calm herself.

"Idiot in a uniform, trying to break down my door and ruin my evening...stupid, raving lunatic..." she mumbled to herself.

She redirected her attention to the other man who came to help.

"You with security? If so tell your manager that Id like a new room set up for me a.s.a.p."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For a few minutes, Lucius was out cold. When he came to, he let out a small, low grunt and said...

"What happened? Where are my pills and who are you guys?"

Lucius put his knife in its sheath and sat up against the wall. He got to thinking and said,

"Oh sweet mercy, don't tell me it happened again."

The soldier shook his head and said,

"Look, hear me out for a sec. I know security was called judging by the aftermath of this conflict so just get me somewhere so that you can hear me and I will figure out how to compensate. I'm not dispensing money, though. The military isn't exactly a high-paying job despite the hazards. I will handle extra protection, though. It's up to you."

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Andrew turned his attention to the women first.

"I'm not with security but I did see this man before. This guy is suffering from post-emordium, we need to find him something that will help him before he does any more damage."

He then turned to the man that he downed earlier who was leaning agaisnt the wall now.

"Yeah, it seems that you went into crazy mode again. Introductions later, we need to get you some help. You said something about your pills, where are they?"

Andrew then tried to pick up the man from the arms. He managed to get him off the ground and move him a couple of steps but his body was heavy and he couldn't move the guy any further.

"He's heavy...going to be needing some help...a lot of help..."

He then pulled out his cell phone and quickly dialed one of his friends numbers.

(Friends 2) "Hey, Andrew, you calling?"
    (Andrew) "Yeah, listen, where are you, I need you to get everyone else here right now and come to room 709A as quickly as you can. I'm with a man that needs help right now."
    (Friend 2) "I have one of them with me and we're nearby, we're on the way right now. We'll see you there."
    (Andrew) "Good, I'm glad that you guys can help."

Andrew closed the phone again and placed it in his pockets. He then tried to pick up the guy and drag him as far as possible. This just keeps getting worse by the second.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-18-2010 at 06:23 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The pills are with my girl in the furthest and most secluded villa in the resort. Without the pills, I become a loose cannon. The pills are called Diazepam and are a sniper's best friend as they keep the sniper relaxed when taking aim. Fifty percent of snipers get addicted to the stuff. I was one of the unlucky ones. I offer protection as compensation for my mistakes. With the scars I have on me, it gives me plenty of stories which also might explain my temporary insanity. We can talk about that later, though. Just get me out of here. We can't forget my rifle as that has been my most trustworthy war buddy."

Lucius held his rifle in one hand as he got carried a short distance.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha awoke hearing mayhem outside. She sat up straight in bed realizing Lucius was gone. Zeus whined and barked at the open door. She grabbed his pill and put her in her pocket. "Zeus, search." She said letting him run off. Zeus ran and sniffed around. He gave out a few barks and ran faster. Finally, he spotted him with a man dragging him. He howled for Agatha and then went to Lucius. He whined and looked over at him. Agatha started running over making sure she had his pills. She jumped up on the other villas roofs and then off of them eventually getting them in sight.

"Lucius!" She shouted. She finally reached them and caught her breath. "Oh thank god." She opened the pills and handed some to him. "There...you can get better now right?"
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Agatha...I did it again, hun. This guy got me out of here before some lawyer woman could get one up on me. Some guy who was in the same room as her...an older man, grazed my cheek. I just wish to get into bed again only this time, I have an idea to prevent myself from going crazy again...I will wear my dogtags so that when I get up, they will jingle, no matter what. That woman tried to call security on me. I am glad I'm not over there though but I have to get this war paint off of my face."

Lucius closed his eyes and smiled, looked at the guy carrying him and asked,

"What's your name, kid?"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information