AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 197 FirstFirst ... 27 67 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Hax

(OOC: Is Lucious looking for the site of the accident that killed Jenny's mom over a week ago in game time, long before all the supernatural craziness started, or is he looking for any crash site?

In the case of the latter, there are a number to choose between that Lucious could see. Texting while driving into the undead can be a fatal.

In case of the former the site was, of course, cleaned up ages ago. But Lucious could cast his thoughts out to those who crossed over to try and find things out.)

The old Nurse looks uncertain.

"Fine. I'll help them. Where can I find your fri..." she is then interupted by one of the boys crying out and some loud crashes up the stairway. The nurse grabs ahold of Jenny and moves up the staircase.

A short while later The boys barrel down the staircase, Jacob carrying a frosty Sam and Thomas running out in front. They hop over Jenny's corpse and burst through the door heading out into the street with some dead behind them.

Lucious hears in his head

*We're out of the building! Some Nurse lady held up the other ghosts and pointed toward the way out. She had this little girl with her that looked cute until she lunged into Sam! We seem to have gotten past them, but we need to know which way to go! Can you see the streets? Tell us the turns to make to get out of here please!"

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Logan was unsure of what 'light' could possibly be in them... much less him. Chloe would be ok and Shi-..."Where did she go?" He mumbled to himself, throwing an eye towards the other girl who had wondered over towards thr brush where the second ghost had apparently hidden... She would be ok he guessed.

"Is there nothing you can do to... Stop it? Injure it or something?" Logan was suprisingly calm to be so close to danger such as this. If their guide were to lose this wrestling match, the ghost would come after them, no doubt... Did he get some sort of sick thrill out of near death experiances? No matter...
    ~The One and Only~

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe eventually was able to regain enough strength to sit back up. She kept coughing, though she tried her hardest to keep it under control and low. The last thing she wanted was for those things to find them because of her. Her chest burned as she breathed, but eventually the pain subsided for the most part. It felt like she had been punched repeatedly in the chest. After a few more moments she stood up. Her chest still felt sore and standing felt like a chore. It was then that everything set back in. Where were the others? She quickly looked around and spotted Logan.....

"Where is she??" her voice was raspy and harsh. It hurt to speak, but she had to know...

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius: Tom, I see you now...Head up West Burbank Blvd. until you come to a three-way intersection. Head into the woods from there and follow the path I told you. Head up when you reach the fork, not down.

Lucius flew back into the hospital and closed his eyes again to communicate with the dead.

Lucius: "Is anyone around to tell me of a recent car accident that happened here before this infection that led to the zombies?"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Noelynn, Raycaptain, and Maru

The ghost that led you here replies to Logan

*Why are you asking me? You've been dealing with this for longer than I have! *

He headbutts the ghost on the ground and yells at them *Stop it!!!!!*

The ghost he had pinned down finally stops thrashing and seems to sort of come to his senses. He speaks in their native tounge

*What. What's going on. Where are we, and why am I like this? Why do I feel this way?!?! *

After Shizuka spoke to the ghost in the bush, the ghost turned her attention away from Chloe and to Shizuka.

She mumbles something in her native language that's hard to hear. As Chloe starts to speak Shizuka notices that the ghost seems to loosen up dramatically, making a movement which, were she living, would probably have been a huge sigh of relief.

The ghost remains in the bush though. She turns again towards Shizuka and speaks in her native language. But Shizuka recognizes an apology when she hears one.

--------------------

@Hax, Machinehead, and CD

They have to sprint a couple times, but following Lucious's route the manage to escape from the town, and begin making their way toward the other group.
    (OOC: Machinehead, you could have them arrive with the supplies in one of your posts)

Back at the hospital Lucious cast his thoughts out. For a few moments there is nothing but the murmering of the other side.

But than he gets a jolting response that causes him to lose his balance and fall over

"YES! I WAS IN AN ACCIDENT! MY DAUGHTER! IS SHE OK! I NEED TO KNOW! HER NAME IS JENNY DRISCOL!"

While nothing materializes in the physical realm, Lucious gets the impression of a red headed middle aged woman speaking to him.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius: "Ow...High ledge...low floor."

Lucius hears this strange voice and closes his eyes again.

Lucius: You must be the person I'm looking for. Jenny's mother, right? She got worried when I told her about her being dead and all but she helped me out by saving some of my friends that are still living thanks to her. I promised to help her find you so if there is some way you can show up here in the human realm, please do so while I call Jenny again. Hey Jenny, come on down!!!

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: After a couple more post im going to have a surprise for you all ;D)
    Kimi jumped off Hasu and played a bit on the ground she then got serious picking up the scent of the man who took the pictures. "Meow!" She edged everyone to follow her and she located some steps leading further into the mountion. (I hope this is right because its Kimi to the rescue for once) She continued up the steps still edging others to follow.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Grunt piled his way through undergrowth and undead, reaching the foot of the mountain, Mia wasnt too far above him now. He painfully climbed, rocks tumbled down and he lost his footing a few times. Once Grunt got to the to the three children grabbed his arms and dragged him up.

Mia looked over, the cat was making its way up the crumbled, probably disused, remains of steps on the side of the mountain. Mia hugged Grunt.

Mia: I missed you so much!

Grunt: Its alright, im here now-----Dont run off again...

Mia: Sorry...

Grunt had to rest of a little while, the poor innocent blood drenched children slowly and carefully made their way up the steps, Grunt watched Mia, he wouldnt let her out of his sight again! He waited of the others to arrive before going up the steps. He looked over to see where each was, then noticed the dead pour out of the Mansion like flies.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

"Final there all dead again and this time there not get up....well they better not try." I mutter to myself I look at the mansion to see the undead pour out off the mansion like a disturbed bee hive.

"Oh come on I just finish killing the rest of you out here and now there's more of you to kill, come on give me a brake." I find myself moaning at the undead pouring out of the mansion, Rei grabs Zephere while I grab Royo and rush to the steps where Mia, Grunt, the two children and the other two survivors are it's going to be a while before we get off this Island it's a good thing I packed supplies to go camping for a few day that should last us a few day or at lest till we get to where ever we are heading, I wonder if the city is under attack by this undead things.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hasu, Ensifier, Kylesico, and Aedan

(OOC: Waiting on a PM from Aedan. But I suppose I can add something here anyway).

Once past the steep part of the mountain the stairs cease, and a trail curves off along a ledge. A sign advetizes a number of the scenic views one can have if they follow along the trail.

However Kimi smells that Miss Hallow didn't go that way. Instead her trail seems to move off the beaten path into the woody scrub on the side of the mountain. Anyone experienced in tracking might notice that trail as well. Freshly broken and trampled undergrowth shows the route, along with evidence in the dirt of boots skidding while trying to gain traction on the fairly steep incline.

behind the group, the sharp incline is too much for most of the dead, though a few attempt the climb. Most head off to either side in persuit of others, though a trickle of dead have noticed the stairs and are climbing up after the group.

----------------

@ hax

(OOC: Lucuious's ability doesn't allow him to contact dead currently walking the island. I'll presume Lucious said that last bit out loud).

In his head Mrs. Driscol speak, much more softly this time.

*my baby....she's.... dead? But she's still there on Lanai not with me? I...I do want to see her, but I don't know how to leave here or come back. *

For a time Lucious hears her mumbling, grunting in concentration, and eventually screaming that she wants to come back. It doesn't seem to be working, though it's distracting enough that Lucious didn't notice the silent approach of Jenny and the Nurse and makes it a bit hard to focus on what they're saying, but he manages.

"Hello Mister Owl! You called! Can you take me to my mommy now?"

The nurse appears more disturbed.

"I managed to help out your friends."

She then leans close to Lucious and whispers

" But it was...difficult. If I wasn't fighting off ghosts of some eldarly patients I knew I might have attacked them myself. Jenny actually got away from me for a while and did something to one of them that turned them white. I had to pull her away to get her to stop chasing them and she screamed and screamed when I did. Though I don't think she realizes what she almost did, doesn't seem to be acting very strangely now, and seems to be acting more like I kept her from having a popsicle than anything else".

Inside his head Mrs. Driscol continues raging against her seperation, however a new voice appears. Lucious has the impression of an very eldarly looking native woman, clothed from the waist down. He thoughts aren't in english, but for some reason that doesn't seem to be presenting Lucious a problem as far as understanding what she means even if he can't understand the words themselves.

*Goodness. That's quite a racket. I'm no Kahuna, but I think I might know a solution, and I want to help you. But I ask a small price, which would let us know if I'm right. Owl, I can see the glow in you, you have much mana. Will you share just a little with an old woman who would like to check on her relatives as well? If I'm right I might be able to explain a number of things to you, and reunite mother and daughter*
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-30-2010 at 12:52 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius: "Very well, then, native spirit. It's the human in me that's doing this. Draw upon my energy. Bring her to this realm if possible."

Lucius looked at Jenny and spread his wings.

Lucius: "She will be coming soon. Just stay here with me. Excuse me, ma'am but I have to thank you as well for helping my friends. My lover is in dire straits in the forests. A doctor is patching her up right now but is low on supplies. Those men you rescued have enough supplies to help out."

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi moved on the freshly made trail and continued walking so everyone can keep up as it was steep. She jumped up a onto a cliff and kept going until she reached a cave. The scent broke and she couldnt tell where to go. Should she continue on the trail or go into the cave? She turned around and seen the undead trying climb the mountian. She hissed at them in anger. "MEOWOW!" She hissed again noticing the undead some how gotten onto the mountion and is trailing them.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ Hax

The nurse replies

"I notice that. If anyone was alive here I'd have probalby attacked them myself for looting the hospital like that... But I suppose the supplies aren't doing any good here now... "

Jenny looks concerned

"I hope your lady friend gets better. "

From his minds eye Lucious sees the old lady reach out with both hands, pulling on something. After a few moments Lucious feels something of a loss.

(OOC: -2 mana)

Maybe half a minute later the woman flys by the window near where Lucuious is and lands on the street near the hospital, as if she had leapt off the top of the building. However this doesn't seem to harm the apirition.

She makes her way inside and starts speaking to the group. However while before her words made sense, now it's just like any other language Lucious doesn't understand.

Inside his head Lucious hears Mrs. Driscol.

"Did that work? Did she cross over? I don't sense her here anymore. Could I do that to, I think I see what she did. When I think about you I get an impression of a glowing owl, you're a little dimmer now, but she seemed to pull some of the light out of you.

What do I do after I do that? The lady just kind of vanished a second or so after pulling out some of the light."

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Logan gave a faint smile and put one finger up to his lips before standing, making sure that Chloe could stand on her own before doing so. "Shizuka is over there..." He motioned towards the brush and only now remembered about the other things chasing them. Was it wise or responsible to let her wonder off from the group? She wasn't that far and was a smart girl... So... Maybe. After that, the second male ghost, who had thankfully lost the wrestling match, was making a bit too much noise.

"Shut up you mothe-...Please...There are things out there... They can't hear us here please," Logan gave a little nod to Chloe to say he'd be right back as he moved closer to the brush. He could hear mumbling, very faint and not English, "What's she saying Shizuka?" Logan asked as if she would know and gave a single 'heh' to himself finding the humor in it. Why was he finding humor in a time like this? He had changed so much so fast... "You ok in there?" Hermes asked as he finally reached the brush, "You gotta come out now ok? Come out and just talk to us ok?" Without a second thought, Logan outstretched his hand to the small, female ghost. She couldn't take his hand really... Probably the only possible outcome was mild frost bite but it was a gesture he felt like he had to make.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka looked at Logan. "I'm pretty sure that she is apologizing for what she did to Chloe and also for startling us." She looked back at the ghost. "He's right, you need to come out and talk to us. It's all right, we will not hurt you." She held out her hand to the female ghost.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Raycaptain, noelynn, and Maru

The female ghost seems to still be emotional, maybe sad, but she eventually can't help but smile and reaches out to Shizuka and Logan.

This is te first time you've gently touched a ghost. You feel the cold you'd expected, but you can also feel a bit of force, sort of like touching a sheet hanging from a clothesline.

It's enough that it helps her pull herself out of the bush. Once standing she sort of huddles between Shizuka and Logan and looks worridly at Chloe.

The other male ghost had quited down, and so the ghost that led you here has gotten off of him, and is heading down into the pond again, looking at the occasionally rock poking through the undergrowth at the edge of the pond. Your ghost speaks to the other male.

*Why are we the ones here? Where is everyone else? Actually, who are you? I'm Eleu *

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe kept trying to clear her throat and eventually gave up when she got too loud. She took notice that the two new ghosts seemed to have calmed down...or at least werent attacking anymore. She looked to Logan who seemed to be able to communicate to them.

"Whats going on?" she asked, her voice still harsh and raspy.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia, Grunt and the children followed Kimi through a newly made path, it was an odd way to go, it didnt look too safe but they continued on. Behind they heard the scratchings and thuds of undead.

(OCC the rest of the group... Dont make me shoot you! come back! lol)

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I let everyone else get in front me unlike the others I can handle my self if the undead catch up with us Rei dragging Royo and Zephere up the steps there a about six seven possible more are following us the rest are try to climb up the side, they are odd some seem to show intelligence and others seem to be mindless brutes,

"Whoever's at the front might want to pick up the pace because the undead are gaining on us." I look back at the on come undead.

"Royo would you mind shooting the one in the front it might be enough to knock the others down the the steps and if not then it will at slow them down."

(OOC: Short post)
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka sighed in relief when she saw that Chloe was okay. Then she looked at the Female ghost. "She's all right. Do not worry."
    She had a sweet smile on her face, and a real one at that. She looked at Logan. "Is everything going to be okay for now?"
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo had no clue on what was going on, she was dragged by Rei. "Royo would you mind shooting the one in the front it might be enough to knock the others down the the steps and if not then it will at slow them down." she looked at Dante, "How about i shot you and then you fall down into the undead. That will differently slow them down ahaha" she gave off a loud laugh. Grabbing one of her guns, knowing that there was very little bullets left. Still she took aim at the undead in front and fired. Getting a headshot, the undead lost balanced and fell down the stairs, crashing into the other undead. "That good enough for you?" she said with a big grin. "We need to hurry, it won't be long before they get back up." she quicken her pace.

(OOC: Sorry if i haven't post in a while.)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hasu, Enisfer, Aedan, and Kylesico

The dead stumble over each other, and roll quite a way down the stairs. They could keep coming, but you've got a while.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi hissed one more time and ran into the cave. She ran through the cave and found Some evidence that there was people there. There was some bullets, but what caught Kimi's attention was Miss Hallow's shoe.

Seriously ._.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Nodding in response to the boy talking, Mila starting walking with him.

“Yeah, I guess it is pretty…sweet, to have family in the area.”

Mila took a direction of her own while the two of them were walking through the woods, hoping that the boy would follow.

“If you do not mind me asking, how did you get caught up in that situation back there anyway? You were just walking with yours friends and then they just attacked you guys? I mean is that all to the story?” Mila asked, quite curious.

Another thought struck her then.

“So, you and your friends were just visiting the island, or do you actually live here? You may know the area better than I do if that were the case…”

But, he cut her off, “So do you know a bunch of people on the island; anybody your own age?”

Mila just looked at him a bit before answering, hoping that he would answer her question…err…questions in return.

“No…well I did for a little while. I met him at this party back at the hotel, but he umm…well that is a different story for another time. To answer your question, no, I do not know anybody around her at all. I am just visiting for a while. My aunt and uncle were trying to convince me to move in though…that is why they probably wanted me to get out of the house and meet people while I was here.”

Sighing, Mila put her hands behind her head and looked up at the sky a bit while they were walking. After a while, she just looked down at the ground, and then straight in front of her; lost in thought.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Faery

He smiles, and despite everything gives the distinct impression that he's starting to enjoy himself.

“If you do not mind me asking, how did you get caught up in that situation back there anyway? You were just walking with yours friends and then they just attacked you guys? I mean is that all to the story?” Mila asked, quite curious.

"We were partying in the hotel, and all of a sudden there are all these screams and those ghostly pendejos with spears stabbing people. When the crowed surged to get away I was cought up in it. Like body surfing, except not fun at all.

Actually things are a blur after that. I remember a lot of running away from everything though. Eventually I ran up a tree because some people were chasing me. I didn't even know they were..."

He pauses a moment and looks a bit less happy.

"whatever it is they were. I just had a policy of running like a little rabbit from anything that starting coming at me that didn't look friendly. I thought I might be safer up the tree. I'm not so sure I was..."

He brightens a bit and adds "But hey maybe if I wasn't up there in the air I wouldn't have gotten to meet you. The Lord works in mysterious ways sometimes!"

“So, you and your friends were just visiting the island, or do you actually live here? You may know the area better than I do if that were the case…”

"No. We're here on vacatation with Juans family. We're staying at a hotel on the big island and just caught a boat here when we heard about the party".

“No…well I did for a little while. I met him at this party back at the hotel, but he umm…well that is a different story for another time. To answer your question, no, I do not know anybody around her at all. I am just visiting for a while. My aunt and uncle were trying to convince me to move in though…that is why they probably wanted me to get out of the house and meet people while I was here.”

Seeming calmer again he continues.

"Hey, maybe your friend is with mine, and it'll all be OK."

He walks withMila in silence for a while as she looks ahead and moves through the forest. Catching his expression out of the corner of her eye he seems to be thinking.

"Hey. Why don't you tell me about your family. You mentioned your aunt and uncle. Do you have a big family here?"

--------------------------------------

@Hax, Machinehead, and Light Buster.

Nathan waits patiently for a while, waiting for Agatha to respond to his question. He's had to give patients hard choices before, and is accustomed to waiting patiently. However as the minutes continue to pile on he might start to wonder why someone is taking that long to say something given the circumstances.

He hears sudden movement behind him and looks back to see three young boys approaching.

One of them looks to be badly injured himself and delirious. Blood covers his pants, and a bandage has been tied over his stomach.
    (OOC: And he has some frostbite on his back)

He's being carried by one of the othe boys. The third boy rushes over to Nathan and sets a hospital blanked on the ground, opening it up to reveal a whole pile of medical supplies. Due to the selection of clamps, tubes, and such, Nathan surmises he looted all the tools in a room prepped for a propper surgery, they all look clean, if he's lucky they might even still be sterile.

The boy than speaks.

"Hey, I'm Thomas. Those guys back there are Jacob and Sam. Sam's hurt pretty bad. Are you the doctor Lucious mentioned? Can you help him?"

Before Nathan can respond he hears Agatha take a couple steps towards him, looking over his shoulder he sees that she has a pained look in her eyes, and than he eyes roll back in her head and she starts to fall forward toward Nathan.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information