AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 197 FirstFirst ... 24 64 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

"You both should go to the hospital. You have blue hair, and you look like you just got out of a fight with a giant octopus!"

Jun raised an eyebrow.
    You have to be kidding me.
    Jun continued staring at the sands. He hadn't had this much human reaction before. It was somewhat plainly annoying and yet he was having a bit of fun. The only time he was able to get out of his shell. He wasn't sure what beat up men and muscular nitwits brought out of him, but he was having fun. Maybe they brought the child out of him.

"Are you joking or are you for serious?" Jun asked.

Did he really have to ask that question? The man was clearly all brawn and no brain what so ever. He kept flexing his muscles and he kept talking about heroism, but how could any person be a hero if they had no brain? He-Man at least had some brain, this guy was slow. As if everything passed through a thick bowl of jello.

"Does my masculinity and heroic aura frighten you two?"

"I have to think about that one," Jun said.

Jun put on his headphones, but didn't put on the music. He just wanted to give the illusion he was listening to music. He wanted to see what these two would do, if they thought he was listening to music.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

As Nathan finished setting up his makeshift operating area he heard a familiar voice in his head. It took him a moment to realize that it was the bird he had encountered earlier and after a moment he realized that he was asking a question. Nathan took a moment to figure out how to communicate and decided he would try to both send his response through his thoughts and voice. He responds with the only answer he could think of. "Everyone is fine for now but i can't say how much longer this will last. i will start surgery in a bit after i am absolutely sure it's ready. Until then we can only hope it keeps calm." Nathan then began double-checking his work so as to make sure the surgery will go as well as possible.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha looked around for a moment, looking for Lucius. "Is my hearing fading again?" She asked herself, before looking at the feather. I'll be fine, Lucius. I've survived worse than this. Come back safe, ok? She thought, trying to see if it'd get to Lucius. Zeus whined, and looked at Agatha, seeing her worried expression. "I'm fine. I just worry about Lucius boy. You know what we are to each other." Zeus grunted in question. "Oh nothing boy..nothing." She said, laughing.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 08-12-2010 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Zeus grunted not Lucius...Was I drunk or something?
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

"How about an icecream instead? They're wondrous brain freezing can be just as good as any tobacco!" Before Ed could reply the big giant spoke again.
    "You both should go to the hospital. You have blue hair, and you look like you just got out of a fight with a giant octopus!"

This wasn't good Ed needed a look around but he certainly didn't want any government attention. Who knew what would happen to him if they found out he was still alive. As luck would have it Jun cut in.

"Are you joking or are you for serious?"

Ed needed to shrug off the big guys comment to make they didn't go near a hospital. He could still feel how stiff his body was. The unfortunate fact was that he need a hospital more than anything.

"Does my masculinity and heroic aura frighten you two?"

This caught Ed off guard completely and he smirked. The oddity of the comment wasn't lost on Jun.

"I have to think about that one," Jun said before putting his head phones on.
    Ed needed to act now. He was sure the beech wasn't the place for him.

"So can I take you up on that ice cream offer big guy? Where's the nearest shop?"
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    Fee took another step closer to the curtain, tentatively pulling it open very slightly so she could peer out but she couldn't force herself to peel her eyes off the wood floor. She couldn't force herself to look him in the eye. She could feel the blush deepening on her cheeks. "It's fine. I know you didn't do it on purpose," she wanted to say but she couldnt make the words come. They choked on their way out and all that came out was a small whimpering squeek, which only increased her embarrassment.
    MICHAEL

Squeak.

Did she just squeak? Is it alright that I found that extremely adorable? MICHAEL NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO THINK THESE THINGS! Michael thought, trying to get a grip on reality. He must not think of these things, especially when there are the dead roaming about.

"Ahem," Alika said, "May I just ask what the heck is happening?"

Michael turned to find Alika, and the lady friend, with amusement on their faces. For the first time after the rolling around, Michael finally realized that there were other people with them.

And reality hit hard.

Of course this fairytale, shojo manga like experience cannot possibly be reality. We're in a horror movie situation, and everyone is going to die.

Panic sets in, but Michael refused to let it show. Instead he smiled, all the while looking at Fee, and said to Alika:

"Hahaha, sorry about the commotion,"
    Last edited by janajee; 08-11-2010 at 06:54 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

As Shizuka walked closer to the bush, she heard Logan yell, but something told her that she had to check on the ghost. A flash of lightning made her see the ghost. She looked....frightened. She looked at her with a caring, but yet worried and scared look. She knew she couldn't speak their language, but she had to try to get her attention somehow. So, she said in english, "E-excuse me...?"
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hax View Post
    Lucius flew closer to the town Thomas was in. He soared onto a streetlight and waited for Tom's arrival. During the time, he closed his eyes and began communicating to multiple people.

Lucius: "Tom, I'm in a city right now perched upon a streetlight...near the woods. I'm waiting for you to speak."
    (Thomas) Hey, Lucius. What's up?

Thomas waited on Lucius, seeing that they lost Walter as well...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo began to panic when she felt a wall behind her and the undead closing in on her. Knowing that she could fight her way out, she looked around to see another way out. Seeing a window not to far away from her.

Royo: Eaten by the undead or jumping though a window? hmm.....

The undead got closer to her, she couldn't kick of the wall at the moment. She turned sideways and gave a powerful kick to one of the undead causing it to fall on some other. This was her chance, she kick off the wall and smashed though the window. Getting up, she looked at herself to see if she gain any injuries. Royo had some cuts on her hands. Conveniently, there was a mirror nearby, walking over to the mirror to see the full amount of damage she had taken. Seeing that she had some cuts on her face, she still thought that she was good looking and gave a wink to the mirror. Hearing the undead outside, Royo ran down the corridor as fast as she could.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi watched Royo run down the hall below her and jumped right behind her and started to run as well to the dismay of Dante and the girl. She caught Hallows smell again as try to catch Royos attention by meowing constantly.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

As Royo ran down the corridor, she heard what seeming to meowing. Thinking to herself 'undead can't meow, can they?' she turned around to see a cat. Royo became overjoyed, grabbing the cat and hugging it.

Royo: Sooo cute ♪

She place the cat back down, though she could not understand the cat. Royo could tell that cat wanted her attension and it got it.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi made gesters to follow it into the lobby and outside he door as the lobby had no undead at the moment and attempted to lead her to the path the scent is coming from and found Miss hollows necklace laying right in front of her.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-11-2010 at 11:05 PM. Reason: anouther mistake >.<

Seriously ._.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kylescio, Enisfer, Hasu, Aedan, and Hachiko

(OOC; There isn't a post limit in this game. But be careful about getting ahead of others in your group. However, if you're just having a conversation or something go nuts).

Royo does pick up some cuts as she leaps through the window, but they aren't bad. Either by luck or memory the lobby is still clear of dead. They must be running in other directions.

Such as after Mia.

Mia runs for all she's worth, with Royo and Grunt having provided distractions she skims along the edge of the cliff with the waves crashing below. The dead attempt to cut her off but even with the kids trailing behind her she's just a bit too fast for them to close the gap.

Barely. They were only very recently living, but she can smell the post mortem loss of bowl control wafting her way when they were only yards away.

And than she's heading out towards the mountain.

Grunt, however, is in a bit more trouble. Having waded into the dead. The other two survivors weren't quite as brave and had ducked back toward the lobby, and than curved to follow after Royo as she came out.

(OOC: For clarity Mia is mostly clear of trouble. Dante, Rei, and Zephere are still inside the house. Royo and Kimi are outside not too far away from Grunt. Dead are all around, but not right where they are at the moment. Grunt is surrounded and in trouble. )
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-12-2010 at 11:00 AM.

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

"Are you joking or are you for serious?"

"Of course I am!" Heath responded with ease, smile beaming for a moment as the boy put his headphones on and started to listen to music.

Heath turned his head as his attention diverted back to battered one. "So can I take you up on that ice cream offer big guy? Where's the nearest shop?"

"Sure thing. Let's go to the resort shop. They have almost everything there." Heath looked back to Jun, who continued to wear his headphones in a near distant mannerism. "...I don't understand why his hair is blue. Did he just die it for quirkiness or is there an anime convention going on I don't know about?!" Heath spoke in a hushed voice to Ed, drawing closer beforehand to keep the nature of their talk 'more secret'.

Despite this, Heath did a full 160 and started off to the shop, after a few feet he turned around and flexed, raising his choice (to make sure the blue-haired one could hear him)

"Race me! And if you get there before I do, I'll buy whoever whatever they want!" Heath gave the two a thumbs up. "Come on, it'll be good exercise."

...It was like Heath completely forgot Ed was hardly holding together as is.

(Pandemic: I know Junny-tan isn't really listening to music. xD But Heath doesn't know that, right? :X)

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Race me! And if you get there before I do, I'll buy whoever whatever they want!"

The idea wasn't as bad as his other ideas, but that wasn't the problem he had with this statement. It was the fact that Heath spoke so loud, it ruined Jun's mood and gave him a bit of a ringing in his head. Had Heath completely forgotten Ed was injured? Or was he completely that oblivious to the world around him?

"Well see this is why we're calling you Heath and not Health," Jun said.

Jun put down his headphones and stared at the sky for a second. He wondered what his parents were doing right now. Either they were sleeping or they actually were worried about him. He doubted it though. They wanted him to be just like them. Always like them. Follow in their footsteps and make all the barren mistakes.

"What happens if one of is lactose intolerant Heath?" Jun said, "You offering to pay for any medical expenses?"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Flying down to perch on Thomas's shoulder, Lucius looked at Tom.

Lucius: "I decided to scout ahead since we have a doctor tending to Agatha. She needs the right stuff. What did you do, raid a hospital? I'm looking at a grouping of medical supplies fit for use by a medic of the U.S. Military. The doc may not be a member of the military, but I can trust him. Where are Walter, Jacob and Sam? If they're still alive, then get moving to the doc and don't stop. To get to them, follow up into this area of the woods until you come to a rock formation. One road will lead downward...DO NOT HEAD DOWN THAT ONE! There's a river of magma down that one. Take the one that ascends and you will eventually come to Agatha, Zeus and the doctor. His name is Nathan. Tell him I sent you while I wait for Walter, Jacob and Sam...if they're still alive, that is. Are they still living?"

Closing his eyes, Lucius then made a connection to Nathan and Agatha at the same time.

Lucius: "Nathan, the person who I linked with right after I died is here with me. He's got plenty of medical supplies, it seems. I'm going to send him to you through a path I routed for him from this town. We can get Agatha to a hospital in town but for now the supplies that my link has will have to suffice. His name is Thomas. I will be waiting for a couple of his friends here in town. Agatha, I am sending Thomas to your position with medical supplies. There's a hospital in this town, I think so the supplies will have to suffice until we get you there. Now, I know you've handled worse but where else are you going to encounter the walking dead, a river of magma and an owl who can talk back? Don't worry about me. Focus on your own health. I'll be back."

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I stand by a window look at all those people and undead that had fallen were so many of them now the undead have wondered in to the forest, I stare at the dead they deserved better then this not even a unmarked grave as I look from one end to another I see a woman and two children heading toward the mountains.

"No don't head that way the undead are probably wondering around that area." I mutter to my self quietly all I could think about was what may happen to her and those kids I be damned if I going to let them be killed.

"I going to those mountain there are people that are endanger you can ever stay here with the undead or you can help me save life's it up to you, but if you come with us you better be ready to to help not just your self got it." I put it bluntly to her for this is no time to be selfish everyone going to have to help each other to survive this nightmare, I head back to the hall as it was the fastest way out of this building I hope Miss Hallow is okay and I hope she know we tried to find her maybe whoever took her dragged her to the mountain, but that more like false hope then truth will I have to try and help everyone else till they get off this Island I hope Zepheyere come with us if not I hope shill be all right she seem like a tough person.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

(OCC Mia is also a child herself just so you know ^.^ )

Mia had a chance to slow down, though she didnt want too, the smell of the undead was terrible and the fear was creeping up on her more. She looked ahead at the view she had once admired, the beautiful mountain range. Grace an Mark struggled to catch their breaths, their legs were wobbly.

Mia: we need to go somewhere safe!

Mark: No where is safe!

Grace started crying, Mark tried to comfort her as best as he could.

Grace: I want to go home!

Mia: We all do, and we can once we get to some place safe!

Grunt was trying his best to beat off the undead and get inside, Royo had escaped now. He kept battering their heads pushing them back away from him to get a good swing. He hoped to god that Mia would be okay.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

"Well see this is why we're calling you Heath and not Health,"
    Jun startled Ed, it seemed the boy wanted to pretend like he wasn't listening. FOr what purpose Ed wasn't sure, what was he trying to get out of them that they wouldn't say around him. Was trying to catch them talking about his hair again?

"What happens if one of is lactose intolerant Heath? You offering to pay for any medical expenses?"

"I thought you were listening to your headphones." Ed countered back at him. He really didn't need any more delays.
    "Listen Heath, I'll not be able to race you but that resort shop sounds nice. Lets go."
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@hasu, Ensifer, Kylesico, Hachiko and Aedan

Having run far enough ahead Mia, Grace and Mark are hidden from the dead by small but numerous rocky hills and valleys formed by rainwater cutting paths through the volcanic rock on its way to the ocean. Though that also means she can't see if any dead are still running in the direction she ran. If they show up they'd be close, but she might be able to stay ahead of them and run up the mountain or along the cliffs toward shipwreck beach.

Back at the mansion Dante, kimi, and Royo (Zephere as well is she moves down the hall after Dante) see more dead pile up on Grunt. He's smashing them as best he can, but there are too many, he won't last long, and one of them jams a broken bottle into his upper arm (OOC; One Karma from Hasu to turn that into a minor cut).

Some dead have taken notice of Royo and Dante as well though and have broken off to engage them (two each) . These aren't armed.

Royo might also notice the necklace by Kimi.

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

Heath quirked a brow at the two, listening to their words.

"Well see this is why we're calling you Heath and not Health." Jun told him, Heath tilted his head - he was perfectly healthy... wasn't he?-- No. Perhaps Jun knew something about his body?-- No maybe...

"Listen Heath, I'll not be able to race you but that resort shop sounds nice. Lets go." Heath nodded in agreement - that was satisfactory. Heath looked to Jun with a somewhat pitiable look. "I apologize. If it's a consola-- Err, condolence, whatever it is - would you like me to get you something without milk?" Heath wondered, slowly gesturing for the two to follow him anyways.

He slowly jogged further, making an overly passionate howl. "Yes! I shall lead these two to the resort shop, and I shall show them my good will and buy them snacks, and once I've earned their admiration I'll be able to make them my lifeguard apprentices! So they may pass on the legacy of Heath Price! THE LEGACY OF HEATH PRICE!" Heath said aloud, startling a nearby crab to retreat back into the ocean.
    -

Heath had picked up his shirt and sandals ont he way, slowly opening the door to the resort shop. "I'm back! For the fourth time today!" Heath announced, almost like it was an accomplishment. The clerk facepalmed and let out a loud sigh. "Heath, please don't be so loud." The clerk recommended.

This caused Heath to go crosseyed... This wasn't a library, was he suppose to be quiet?

He turned to the two. "Go easy, I don't have much money. But buy what you want." Heath completely forgot about the question of cigarettes, now completely hooked on purchasing himself an icecream bar.

He quickly grabbed it and laid it on the counter. "My two apprentices shall be back shortly, but I'll buy this separately!" Heath announced... obnoxiously to the store.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

As Nathan finished his check he heard the owl's voice yet again. By now he had become used to it and payed as much attention as possible to every word. He then thought for a moment about waiting to start the surgery or not. After making his decision he communicated with the owl and said "I will begin the surgery shortly I'm going to try to put the patient into a daze so that she doesn't end up messing up the the surgery. I should be started before your friend arrives though so i won't be able to pay too much attention to them." After Nathan said this he told the woman that the area was ready for the operation and motioned her towards him and asked her to lay down and told her "I'm going to inject you with my best sedative since you would hinder the operation otherwise. Are you fine with this? If you have any questions or comments please say them now otherwise it will have to wait until after the sedative wears off. that is if you can even remember your question." Nathan gave a slight smile as he said this and waited for the woman to answer his question.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia and the children continue ahead a little way up the mountains, Mia assumed if they got a bit higher less dead would be around. She sat down by a stream running down hill, the children sighed with relief, they had been moving non-stop! Mia looked at her once beautiful clothes bloodied and torn, she splashed her face and soaked her hair. Mark and Grace followed her lead, when they stopped Mia watched as the red water dripped of their faces. Mia started regretting her decisions, should she have stayed with the adults? Where is Grunt? Her stomach suddenly growled.

Mia: Oh my...

Mark and Grace looked at her, they were hungry too, but the sickly terrifying feeling covered it up so well.

(OCC Hmmm poor Grunt... Ummm... I may need to think about that, cause hes just an NPC and i dont use him too much... But then i dont want him hurt, and i do have a plan for him... But then that could go a different way.... Hmmmmm...)

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Kyle's spirit to the rescue i guess)
    Kimi heard something and ran off to investigate. She ran and seen Grunt in the middle of multiple undead. Kyle: "Oh no... I got to abandon Kimi for now". He left Kimi knocked out behind a bush. He took back his bow and shot multiple energy arrows into the group of zombies decapitating them in shots. He then ran in and killed as much zombies as he could. Numbering them down for grunt to finish the last of them off. He was to weak to continue the fight and gone back to Kimi's Body. Kimi then woke up to see what has happened but only could see a bush infront of her.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kylesico, Hasu, Enisfer, Aedan, and Hachiko

(OOC: Okaaay. Well, Kylesico, you probably should shoot me a PM with what you propose your character can do, and how you envision the statue situation. I.e. if you're dead, going to come back, going to come back trying to kill everybody. But for now lets roll with that, at the least his character could burn the karma required for saving Grunt, so that Hasu doesn't have to. )

Grunt isn't exactly sure what happened, it was a little confusing. But he's glad things seem a lot better now! There are only a few dead in front of him, Dante, and Royo.

Inside the house Rei grabs ahold of Zephere and drags her down the hallway to catch up with Dante.

(OOC: Rei is Aedans NPC not mine. But I think Aedan is waiting on Hachiko. In such situations sometimes the best solution is to drag them along if they havne't posted for days. Hopefully she'll jump back in, but for now Aedan could just let Rei drag her along if he wants to move about with the group.)

Junior Member Hachiko_Kitsune will become famous soon enough Hachiko_Kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2010 04:01 AM
    Threads

(ooc: o.o oops sorry guys! I could have sworn I shot Sunnyside a PM from my iphone but I guess it didn't finish sending... This site doesn't like phones very much lol Well I got dragged camping in 40 degree weather but I'm back now!)

As she was being dragged by Rei she looked to be in a bit of a daze. She was caught up in her own thoughts...

That little boy... looked so much like him...

Her eyes watered just barely before she quickly shook it off and picked up the pace running fast enough to pass rei by a few steps. "We'd better hurry! Her motherly instincts might get her killed if she can't do anything of use to protect her kids!" This was the first time her facial expression showed a noticeable amount of consideration or really any expression other than the usual since she had talked to him...

She caught up to Dante and grinned "Usually heroes die in this situation, but let's say that we aren't the average heroes!" she said with a cocky grin.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information