AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 197 FirstFirst ... 21 61 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Enisfer, Hasu, Kylescio, and Aedan

(OOC: Hmmmm you're a flavorful bunch. I'm so hunting you down when I next run a game Which isn't to say you might not get killed in this one... )

Mia grabs hold of the kids hands and drags the two of them after her as best she can avoiding the dead. She'd have gotten penned in, but there are still enough survivors around that the dead aren't all chasing her.

Sometimes it's enough to be faster than the other people. However that quickly leaves her in the dance hall with dead around and some at least near the exits.

Up the stairs Dante fends off dead coming down the hall while further up a massivley obese dead lady in a pantsuit and with huge diamond jewlery plows into the survivor that ran into Royo. The undead, the survivor, Royo and Grunt tumble down the stairs, with Royo being the first back on her feet.

Near the top of the stairs a pair of dead are running down after the fallen group, while at the top of the stairs an middle aged skinny guy wearing only white briefs and socks is fending off some of the dead with a bedpost.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-29-2010 at 11:33 PM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

After getting back on her feet, from a experience that she never wants to try again. She gasp for air...she walked over the massively obese dead lady and put her gun towards it's head and fired two shots.

Royo: That...was a most unpleasant experience

She walked over to Grunt and the survivor

Royo: Are you guys alright?

A pair of undead started to run down the stairs towards us. She had to think quickly, she wanted to save on bullets. Royo looked around to see if she could use anything else....she notice a huge diamond jewelry around the obese woman, she leaned over reaching out to grab the diamond

Royo: May I? Why thank you ♪

As the undead came closer, Royo threw the huge diamond as hard as she could at one of the undead, hitting it in the shoulder making it fall to the ground. While the other one charge towards her, she moved to side a bit and kicked the undead in the chest. The other undead started to rise up again and make it way down towards to Grunt and the survivor. The other undead still forced it's way to Royo, it was coming at her, fast, so she had no time to get a perfect lock on it with her gun.

Royo: You are really persistent aren't you

She smile and started to bash the undead with her gun. She was not aware of the other undead going for Grunt and the survivor.

(OOC- hahaha sunnyside your last post made me laugh so much )
    Last edited by Elukien; 07-30-2010 at 01:26 AM.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia was now in the dance hall, she had lovely memories from here. She grabbed a flute, she remembers dancing whilst an attractive young boy played it once. Besides her hair being a bit scruffy now she was still pretty much untouched and clean. She wasnt quite sure what to do now though, they were near enough surrounded.

Mia: Mark and Grace right? We played once before!

She was scared now, it was her and two kids, she had the upper hand with a flute and a small shield, but what was that going to do?

Mark: Thats us!

He sounded terrified. Grace screamed, one undead was clearly very injured and was crawling up towards Mias leg. She screamed, held the shield in front of herself and started bashing at its head with the flute. There was a crunch, like when Grunt opened the door. Blood sprayed out onto Mias pale pink shoes, her little white socks and her face. She was stunned, the blood drops dripped down her sweet face, like when she used to watch rain on the windows. She stood in the middle of the hall to shocked to move.

Mark: Mia! quick!

The two children where climbing up some stacks of chairs, they were a bit wobbly but they were high. Undead were closing in on Mia.

Mia: I... I Killed someone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grunt tumbled down the stairs landing next to a survivor, the other undead that Royo had knocked down was getting up now and headed for Grunt and the survivor, he shot the gun Kyle had given him at its head and it crumbled down like a rag doll. Grunt got too his feet and covered his face from the mess Royo was creating. He put his hand out to the survivor...

Grunt: Alright?

(OCC Yay! Flavour! ^.^)

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Grunt: Alright?

Survivor: y-yes...t-thank you...

The survivor is in a massive state of shock. He looked towards Grunt

Survivor: m-my...name i-is...David...

Royo: I'm going to miss him

She said as stop bashing the undead with her gun. As she walked over to Grunt and David she heard someone from up stairs, it sounded like someone was fighting for their life.

Royo: come on guys, we need to save that person

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Grunt smacked David on the back

Grunt: Suck it up.

Royo: come on guys, we need to save that person

Grunt clumped up the stairs, nothing about him was... graceful. The was one undead, the man in his briefs and socks was trying to wrestle him away.

Grunt charged forward sending the undead flying back, he picked up the guy and pushed him behind, took the bedpost from him and smacked it in his other hand.

He menacingly walked towards the undead which had got back up and started running towards him. Grunt took a side stance and readied himself. He swung the post behind his head, as the undead got just in front of him he swung the post with all his power into the side of its head. Once again that familiar crunch of skull, the undead went flying into the air spinning and landed in a heap on the floor, Grunt saw the perfect bedpost indent in its head and started chuckling, a big smile came across his face, he cant remember the last time he felt this happy.
    Last edited by Hasu; 07-30-2010 at 11:35 AM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Reaching the shore Glaudio haled himself up the sandy beach and into the small cove, he drew out his sword and checked that Maria was okay. "we should head to the harbour, i don't know how bad the situation is or wether the same thing has happened across the sea but for now the most important thing is to find out." he tied a palm leave tightly around his right arm, using the old bandage to keep it in place before turning to Maria.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Royo watched how Grunt took down this undead. She notice that Grunt had a rather big smile on.

Royo: Enjoying yourself are we?

She turn to the middle-age man in his briefs and socks.

Royo: Don't worry ♪, your safe for now

Even though she didn't really do much to save the man, but she had some satisfaction of saving him.

Royo: tell me, have you seen a girl with blonde hair and purple eyes come by this area?

Before she get a reply, she remembered that there was a huge diamond down stairs in a undead. She lifted up her hand and put a finger on the man mouth.

Royo: Hold that thought for a second ♪

As she run down stairs to grab the huge diamond.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee clutched her wadded up dress to her chest, unsure of what to do. Her face was bright red and she didnt know why. She heard Micheal's apology but she wasnt mad. She felt... odd. She had never really been kissed before and all the expectations she had ever had were forgotten. The kiss felt different then what she had thought it would. She turned around, head still lowered, to stare at the curtain. She could see his shoes under the curtain but she didn't know what to do. She wasnt sure what one said after having her first kiss after being tackled so she stood there, blushing, staring at the curtain in complete silence.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi moved out of her pouch and sat next to Mia and yawned. "Nya..." She said as she moved back into her pouch and fell asleep.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Royo got the undead, she looked at it. She notice the diamond and she put her hand into the undead shoulder, ripping out the diamond.

Royo:Truly a womans best friend ♪

She headed back up stairs to get her answer from the man. Once she got their she ask him again

Royo: Now, have you seen a girl with blonde hair and purple eyes come though here?

Middle-age Man: No i haven't! I've been fighting to stay alive!

Royo: Oh and we haven't? Come on Grunt Miss Mia must be along this floor or she has gone down stairs.

She turn to the middle-age man,

Royo: you are welcome to join us.

She headed down this floor, looking in and out of rooms but Miss Mia was no where to be found.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Grunt looked around, there were a lot of dead coming from downstairs, if she was down there.... well...
    He kept hold of the bed post, the two survivors followed behind Grunt.

Grunt: How could they missed her?

He was right, how could they. In all this blood and darkness how could you miss a little blond girl wearing pink and white? He turned around to go down stairs, it wasnt going to be easy...

Mia was surrounded, she wasnt sure what to do. The flute was bent, the shield was small. Mark ran towards them with a chair flailing it about.

Mark: ahhhhhh! Get off her!!

Mia was shocked, she smacked the flute hard onto the back of the undeads head, it snapped. She then stabbed it the back of its head. Blood sprayed out of the flutes end.

Mia: Ahh! W-we we gotta get out!

She then screamed as loud as she could.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I seem to have fended them off for now I should get moving my rooms not far from here some of my thing should be of use to me.

"Damn hope there aren't that may undead along the way." I mutter to my self as I head for my room.

Mia: Ahh! W-we we gotta get out! I could just hear someone shouting I was followed by a loud scream.

"That's Mia!" I rush into a large room to she her holding a shield and part of a flute a dead person was on the floor by her legs.

"Mia are you okay?" I look around the room to see two children standing on a stack of chairs.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Dante: Mia are you okay?

She ran to Dante and grabbed him around the waist, she looked up at him, she was covered in blood head to toe.

Mia: Thank god your here! I Killed someone!! I Killed them!!!

Undead were still in the room, they seemed more interested in trying to get to the two children. There were still some by the exitst.

Mia: We need to get out!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz

Maria sucks in air and tries to calm herself down on the beach. After a little while she stops looking out into the ocean and looks over to Glaudio when he starts talking to her.

"That sounds like a decent plan to me. And...wait a minute your bleeding all over."

She goes over to Glaudio and tears off part of his shirt and ties it VERY tightly around his wrist. This finally stops the flow of blood out of the vien. But Glaudio can feel the effects of ristricted blood into his hand.

"We're going to need to figure out something better to do with that eventually".

Glancing out into the ocean Glaudio spots a shark fin quickly closing in on the beach, looking to land where his blood trails leave the water. However something about the creature isn't right. It looks like maybe it's wearing clothing.

--------------------

@Enisfer, Hasu, Aedan, and Kylescio

On the lower level a dead lady in an elegant but now messy ballroom gown, manages to flatten mark (the little boy) with a flying tackle. It bites into him and tries to claw at him, but the zombie appears to have fake colored fingernails and they aren't very effective breaking off and falling to the floor, it isn't clear if she's managing to draw blood with her bite either.

A number rush Mia, but she manages to evade them. One with a knife almost catches her, but stumbles, managing to only slice her skirt. However there seem to be increasing numbers of dead down here, and while most are still unarmed, some have started to pick up chairs, broken bottles, or other such things.

Above the dead seem to still be traveling up wards. Leaving the group up the stairs relatively safe so long as Dante's barricade holds against the dead to the side. Though it isn't braced by much and won't last long.

The middle aged man runs over to it and tries to hold it in place. He isn't very muscular, but he's wirey, as is the copious amount of black body hair covering his body.

"I don't know how long this is going to work. Somebody get me another club or somethin' !"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-31-2010 at 01:59 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Jacob) "Damn it."
    (Thomas) "That didn't work out as expected."
    (Sam) "Close call...need some help..."
    (Jacob) "We lost Walter but we can't help it now, we need to keep going..."

The group began to look around the hospital for any medical items that will help them...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 08-02-2010 at 03:32 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Royo continued to search the rooms for Miss Mia or any other survivor. She was not aware that Grunt and the survivors went down to next floor. She could hear banging and bashing, as if someone was trying to break something. She rushed to were the sounds was coming from, her first thought that it was another survivor.

She reached what seemed to be a barricade and on the other side was the undead. They had almost broken down the barricade, she started to run down the corridor. She notice Grunt and the other survivors.

Royo: If you want to live, follow me!!

The rumble of furniture echoed down the corridor, that only meant one thing. Royo ran of ahead.

Junior Member Hachiko_Kitsune will become famous soon enough Hachiko_Kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2010 04:01 AM
    Threads

[I'm baaaack ]

Suddenly a dead flew through a door and only a large black knee-high studded boot could be seen in the doorway until it was lowered. Into the ballroom dashed a tall thin athletic girl with black twin-tails and dark gothic clothing. Over her shoulder she held a thick appropriately sized organ pipe she had broken off of the organ in the supply room she had hidden in when she was chased by the undead and too shocked to do what needed to be done. There were various blood splatters all over here but in small amounts and always in a strange mist-like pattern.

The dead she had kicked practically across the room got back up to it's feet and was stumbling in an enraged run toward her. she swiftly stepped back and lifted her right leg straight up, extending it so that her heel landed perfectly between it's eyes. It fell straight back onto its back once again and she stepped forward and shoved the organ pipe straight into its mouth. A loud snap was heard followed by gargling of blood and she twisted the pipe left then right until it was silent, all while leaning to the right to dodge the blood spatter. She looked up at Dante and Mia, then at the children.

"You can't kill something that is no longer alive." she stated factually with a cold tone.

She removed her weapon and shook various things off of it before moving to her next plan of attack.

(tell me if I should continue before they respond to what I just did)

(because she severed where it's spinal cord and brain stem attach there is no way it can get back up right?)

(OOC: Rofl @ Sunnyside. that last ooc from you cracked me up. ps. tell me if i need to edit anything here. I have a feeling it will be well-liked and befitting of my character)

(also, I am sorry I was gone for so long but I am very happy to be back =D)

Last edited by Hachiko_Kitsune; 08-01-2010 at 08:01 PM.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

(OOC: Well I should be able to be more consistent in my posting habits since i have school and work set up now so sorry for the wait.)
    Nathan thought for a moment mulled over the best course of action. He then looked around and said "Well the first thing we need to do is at least make sure that this area is at least safe for now. Then i can attempt to do further surgery with my current supplies but it would take a bit of time to set up for it. if we can stay safe for that long i might be able to fix you guys up so you don't go bleeding out on the island. i can't say it will end well but if you want to go for the slight chance of success that there is i will try to work in these conditions. of course i'll start with the person wit the most serious wound." As he said this Nathan began to set down some sterile sheets that he had folded up in his med bag.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB

(OOC: Walter went down not Sam. I figure you just wrote down the wrong name.)

Inside the clinic the halls remain brightly lit, and the area appears to have not been ransaked. Rather it seems to have been abandoned recently. Sam takes not of a fallen IV labeled "Morphine."

After a matter of seconds the dead chasing the boys reach the clinic. The doors behind them hold, and most of the windows a higher off the ground, likely to make it harder for thieves to steal valuable drugs. Though the boys don't know if that's true for the other sides of the clinic or windows they can't see (they also wouldn't know if there was something near a window the dead could stand on, or if there are other unsecured doors).

(OOC: There is a lot of stuff in the clinc, as indicated above. Besides pain killers, antiseptics, and bandages/gauze, which would be fairly easy to locate, what might the boys be looking for?)

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Royo: If you want to live, follow me!!

Grunt follows after her wit the two survivors.

(Sorry didnt know what to put)

Mia screams dodging the undead, one of them almost grab her but instead just rips her skirt. She sees the boy being attacked by the female undead. Mia turns crazy running towards them, she jumps on them and starts battering and stabbing at the undead. "No!! No!!! No!!!" The female rolls off the boy, he is bloody and beaten. Mia grabs Mark up, Grace is still balanced on the stack of chairs. Mia, mark and Dante are slowly being surrounded. Mia holds tightly to the broken, bloody flute, tears and blood are running down her face, her beautiful pinky white dress is now bloody and torn, she looks like the type of sweet girl that you see in horror movies, that kill their parents then have tea parties.
    "Dante!" She shouted pleadingly "Please Dante! Make it stop!" she didnt want to be here anymore, she wished she never came! Why didnt her dad just listen to her on the phone! "I want to go home!!!" she was choking on her words "I want Grunt! I want my Daddy!!----- I want my Mummy!!" the thought of her Mother didnt make matters any better, maybe she was watching over her? Or was it her time to be back with her? "Mummy!!" She stamped her feet. Mark grabbed her hand.

(OCC that made me feel slightly sad writing that ha!)

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Dante!" She shouted pleadingly "Please Dante! Make it stop!" she didnt want to be here anymore, she wished she never came! Why didnt her dad just listen to her on the phone! "I want to go home!!!" she was choking on her words "I want Grunt! I want my Daddy!!----- I want my Mummy!!" I have had it with these undead they just keep coming I look around for some way out I look at the stacks of stairs a group of the undead are near it.

"Mia I going to drawn there attention once I start you take those two children and run for it don't stop running until you save." I drop my bag and remove the trench coat I draw the left gun I aim up at the chandelier I fire three rounds hitting the chain that held it in place the chandelier fell on a group of the undead clearing a path.

"Go now run for it!!!!!!" I holster the gun and ready my sword as the undead drew closer I would have to use all my training to survive this Island.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

The boys looked around for supplies.

(Jacob) "Supplies, supplies, supplies..."
    (Thomas) "We got a lot of medic kits so if anyone's injured, we can use them."
    (Jacob) "We got painkillers to keep us healthy so we can save the kits for later."

They got everything from the hospital.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Go now run for it!!!!!!"

Mia didnt know where to go. She kept the small shield on one arm and the flute in her right hand. With her left she grabbed Marks arm dragging him behind her, Grace got down form the chairs, Mark grabbed her. Mia slung open a door, the three ran though it in a line, the door swung close behind them. "Just keep running!" All three of them were terrified. Mia expected to hear gun shots, but she heard nothing. She felt the strain of all the running she had done, but this was no time for a rest. "Dont look back..."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hachiko_Kitsune, Hasu, Aedan, Ensifer, and Kylescio

Mia bolts through the gap left by the dead with the kids trailing behind her.

However not being as fast and starting off further back the dead close in on Dante from both sides as they realize they won't catch up to Mia and notice that Dante is the closest living person.

Mostly unarmed and not paying nearly enough attention to self preservation he disables the first few that approach him, occasionally more than one per swing. However as the two groups merge his is soon swept underneath a dogpile of a dozen of them and is pushed down. They can't really land good blows in this state, and are reduced to trying to bite and scratch him, but their weight is suffocating.

Most of the dead engaged Dante in the center of the room. However two are approaching Hachiko's character, and three are approaching Royo, Grunt, and the two survivors with them. Though there are many more approaching that group from above.

Outside Mia finds herself near the edge of the cliff the mansion was built beside, giving a spectacular view of the hurricane eyewall and the lightning coursing through it, as well as the waves it whipped up crashing below. It seems no other survivors or dead are in this area. However some dead a bit further out in the other direction have noticed her, and start heading her way from the house and from further down the cliff in either direction.

------------

@LB

While the hospital has a vast array of equipment and supplies, far more than the boys could carry, it does have a number of stand alone, easy to carry, first aid kits.

Typical contents include:

(1) AN-101: 1"x3" Fabric bandages, 16/bx
    (2) AN-146: 1"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages, 16/bx
    (1) AN-205: 32 sq. in. Absorbent gauze compress, 1/bx
    (1) AN-266: 3" Compress bandage, off center, 2/bx
    (1) AN-5071: Triangular sling/bandage, 1/bx
    (1) AN-206: 3"x3" Gauze dressing pads, 4/bx
    (1) AN-337: Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free), 10/bx
    (1) A-338: Povidone-iodine infection control wipes, 10/bx
    (1) AN-5111: 1/2"x2.5 yd. Adhesive tape, 2/bx
    (1) AN-5112: Exam quality gloves, 2pr/bx
    (1) AN-404: Burn relief packs, 6/bx
    (1) B-503: 4"x5" Instant cold compress, 1/bx
    (1) B-717: 2 Sterile eye pads, 1 oz. eye wash, 1/2"x5 yd. first aid tape roll, 1/bx
    (1) BK-009: 96 pg. AMA First Aid Guide booklet
    as well as some sharp scissors.

If they want something else let me know. The booklet would have some basic information on treating Sam's stomach wound (from being stabbed by a knife), but is no replacement for a competant doctor. Other books or computers in the building might have more information.

For pain killers if they break a lock or two they can have the good stuff.

As they search they notice a room with a couple ghosts. Thomas saw them as the started to walk in. They look to be ghosts of old people. They're sitting in chairs and appear to be watching a soap opera on a TV up on the wall. They don't seem to have noticed him in the brief moment before he ducked back out of the room.

Last edited by sunnyside; 08-02-2010 at 05:15 PM.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"ARRRRRH!" The weight of the dead is suffocating me maybe I should give up and die no one would notice, ar hell what am I think to hell with this I go to live, a sword slice kills some of the undead on top of me.

"What the?" I see a woman holding a sword similar to mine but with a blue handle, she has long silver hair and light pinkish eyes and is wearing some sort of uniform covered in blood.

"Come on don't just lay there." Her voice I can't be she finishes the last few undead near me how she handles that sword it has to be.

"Rei is that you?" I get up and grab my thing I dropped she look at me for a bit then her face lights up.

"Dante it be so long I never thought I would run into you in a place like this."

"Oh no Mia we have to go after her." I feel a bit more at ease knowing I have someone to rely on I hope Mia and the children got away we stay to and rest for a bit.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-06-2010 at 11:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information