AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 197 FirstFirst ... 20 60 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

"Can we go?" she smiled at Grunt, me and Royo, then she went to hop onto Grunts back. "Well....i would like to stay and have more tea but it's best to stay on the move after all we need to get of this island and find Miss Hallow" she walks over to the window and looks to into the distance. "....*sigh*....this is not the holiday that i had in mind" she look depressed.

"I fought you came here to spread you master ashes....right well I'm off to try and find miss Hallow and any other survivors." I get ready to set off to search this place top to bottom.

It would be best if we stick together safety in numbers so what do you say going to help me or not?" I wait to see if their going to help me or not some part of me wants them to say yes the another part wants them to say no. So they can make a run for the boat that Mia Lolah mentioned but that mains they will have to head through town to get to the opposite side of the Island.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

"I fought you came here to spread you master ashes...." Dante get ready to set off to search this place top to bottom.
    "...Yes i did...but i also need to get away from the mansion" she said in a depressed tone. Remembering about her master, tears started to fall down her face.

"It would be best if we stick together safety in numbers so what do you say going to help me or not?"

"Well ofcourse it would be best to stick together and with that said i'm going to help you, I've got nothing else to do" She wiped her face off any tears. "I'm not going to let this island be the end of me!" she said with determination in her eyes.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

"It would be best if we stick together safety in numbers so what do you say going to help me or not?"

"Well ofcourse it would be best to stick together and with that said i'm going to help you, I've got nothing else to do" She wiped her face off any tears. "I'm not going to let this island be the end of me!" she said with determination in her eyes.

"Yaaaaayyy! Lets go!"
    She got on Grunts back and held on tight. She checked the pouch was secure so that Kyle would be okay "We will be alright kitty cat" She smiled. "Where do we go first?"
    Last edited by Hasu; 07-26-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew witnessed what just happened but couldn't make out what just happened. He forgot about it immedietaly and began to look for some backbacks.

OOC: Super short post but I had to come up with something.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz

She appears quite shocked at the violence perpetrated on her ship by Glaudio. But shakes it off once he asks her a question.

"I'm a great swimmer, I just hope you can keep up."

She dives out of the ship into the waves and starts putting some distance between her and the ship.

Looking out of the hole Gladio can see a couple of the dead he'd knocked off the deck of the ship earlier starting to swim after her. They aren't nearly as fast, however, Probalby not as fast as Glaudio either, depending on whether or not he's wearing boots and how much he's carrying.

-----------

@LB

The boys make their way towards the city proper. Stopping at a row of bushes and trees that visually seperate the golf course from the houses next to it. So far they haven't been spotted. But looking out into the city there are quite a few dead. Not so much in huge mobs however. Mostly small groups or isolated individuals walking the streets.

From this side it isn't actually more than a couple blocks to the hospital. They might be able to make a break for it, though they'd figure they'd almost certainly be spotted. They could wait and see if things happen to clear up, but they can't see down all the streets, and might eventually get stumbled upon.

(OOC: If you want more exact details than that lemmi know and I can try and and zoom in and detail the map for you. Otherwise I'll try and reasonably work with plans of action).

------------

@Enisfer, Kylescio, Aedan, and Hasu

(OOC: You are more than free to just bump around the building, there are a fair number of surviving NPCs you could rescue. Otherwise I'm looking to you guys to think of where you might be able to look for more information on the Miss Hallow stuff. I've got my ideas of what you could do and what you'd find, but we'll see what you do. You could also try and get Hasu to have her character share what she knows. )

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Walking through the trees, Mila suddenly heard a shrill high pitched scream. Not wanting to know what it was, and without a second thought, she started sprinting as best as she could to get away from whatever ‘it’ was. The funny thing, though: it seemed as if the more she ran, the closer the sound was, and before she could do anything about the current circumstances, she paused; frozen in her tracks.

Gasping, she quickly covered her mouth before any more sound could escape, and in haste, moved behind a tree, leaving enough space to crane her head enough for her to see around the tree.

To her surprise the screaming was coming from a boy that looked as if her were from Latin decent. He was thin, wearing tan-colored pants, and a plain looking t-shirt. Half tempted to cover her ears from the annoying shrieking, Mila rolled her eyes at the fact that he was stuck up in a tree, surrounded nonetheless. But… He was a guy, and he was screaming like a little girl, up in a tree…surrounded…

Sighing she left it and made it a point to ignore her current thoughts, but realized too late that she had made another sound. If it weren’t for the fact that the small group of four was hurling rocks at the frail boy, Mila was sure she would have probably been noticed by now.

She noticed stab wounds in their chest, but they were dressed rather pleasantly. ‘They must have been at the party before all havoc broke loose…’ She thought before moving completely behind the tree now, leaning her back against it.

Not knowing why, Mila knew she had to do something to help. She had to come up with a plan. But, why? Well… One thing was for sure: she had to go through this area to get to where she needed to go, and that was the very excuse that she was going to use for now. If it mattered, she would contemplate more on it at a later time.

Briefly going through her purse Mila could not find anything that would be of use. She needed to save her small gun for a later time, and she doubted a lighted could do anything…

‘The lighter!’ She thought in excitement as she dug through her purse, trying to find another travel-sized object she stuck in her purse before leaving her Aunt and Uncle’s house. She practically shined with a happy scheme as she pulled a travel-sized bottom of hair spray out of her purse.

“Perfect.” Noticing she may have said this a little too loud, she found it the perfect moment to jump out from behind the tree, and stand before the group of four.

Smiling…smirking really, she placed the can of hair spray behind the lighter, and holding her arms and hands as far from her as she could, she aimed it at them, moving when they did.

“Kin bankétin man akilet foun’dé?”* She asked, smirking as she tried to veil the fact that she was actually kind of afraid.

If those things were anything like what tried to attack her and Jace in the hotel, she wasn’t sure what she would do. But sure enough, she would soon find out.

Side Note*: “Kin bankétin man akilet foun’dé” = Who wants to die first?

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Thomas) "Great..."
    (Jacob) "I think we should try to sneak around them. With what we got, I don't think it's possible to take them."
    (Thomas) "Right, let's hurry..."

The group began to look for an opening and then sneak on by.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

"I believe we should continue to move towards the city. If we can make it there our wounds could be tend to better." Daniel looked over at Nathan. "Do you mind sticking with our group, A doctor would come in most handy." He said waiting for anyone else to speak.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster

(OOC: Ooooh, bit of bad luck there)

The group waits patiently for the dead to seem to wander away for a moment, giving them a clear view of the hospital.

They then move out, moving quickly but as stealthely as they can.

However misfortune befalls them as a group of dead turn a corner as they're moving and starts to rush them. The sound of hurried motion drawing more of the dead from different directions.

The boys could try and make a run for the sturdy clinic building, back to the golf course, or just try and lose the dead. But with Walter and Sam in their weakened state those two at least wouldn't be able to make it. The boys are near a single story house as well as a lone tree.

---------------------------------

@Faery

(OOC: While that's a clever idea, and a pair of items that could very easily be in a purse, I strongly advise against doing it in real life.)

Once they notice her, three of the dead rush at Mila. One stays back and begins to climb the tree to get at the kid directly.

As they approach Mila fires up her aerosol flamethrower, sending a burst of fire out most of a yard in front of her.

Her intuition quickly tells her that isn't going to stop their inertia and she starts running while pointing it behind her to fend them off as they approch.

They don't seem overly evasive of the flames, and while they don't burst into the flames the way she would have liked, their clothing does seem to catch on fire, and the flames seem to mess with their vision or something like that.

She evades the first two, leaving them a bit confused after the flames hit their faces, but the third makes a diving tackle managing to get a firm grip on her purse as it falls to the ground.

Out of the corner of he eye she sees the guy leap off of a branch, fall to the ground, and start to make a slightly hobbled run for the woods

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    Fee's blush deepened even more when Micheal started moving his head. She had never really been kissed before so for a moment she thought he was making out. When he jumped up and started apologizing, she just got more confused. She didnt really understand what had just happened. While Micheal blurted out his apologies, she stood up slowly and stood there for a moment, staring at the floor where she had just been laying. Then she turned around and ducked back into a dressing room and briskly pulling the curtain shut.
    MICHAEL

Oh no, she's pissed! is the only thing that went through his head. He had done something terrible. He didn't understand it at all how he could have done it, but he knew that he had. He touched his lips, still feeling a lingering presence of another pair of lips. He's never been much of kissing machine, but he had kissed other girls before. This felt different.

Well mostly because he probably didn't attempt to kiss her in the first place, and also the whole moving head sideways was probably one weird way to deepen, so OF COURSE it would be different. But it was different, he couldn't explain it, it was just different.

"Fee," he croaked outside the dressing room, "I'm really sorry. I had no idea what happened, but I'm sorry if I made you mad."

Though honestly speaking, it's weird but he didn't feel sorry because their lips met, but only because she was mad.

Interesting.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio dropped the crowbar and thrust the sword into his sheath, kicking off his boots he jumped over the sideand started swiminig with strongand powerefull strokes after the woman, carefull to keep himself between her and the dead which were slowly making their way towards her. he shouted a warning and pointed towards the headland and thesmall cove which he had swum out from earlier.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Mia was on Grunts back keeping good hold of Kyle, or kitty cat to Mia, so he was safe. Grunt flung the door open and it bounced back off an undead, it tried to grab around the door with its bloody hands. He quickly grabber the door again and rammed it into the undead until he heard the crunch of its skull, blood squirted out from behind the door, Mia jumped off Grunts back and squealed.

Mia: That was horrible! AHH!! Oh oh oh... What?!?! Its horrible!! Why?!?! Why are these people trying to hurt us? Why are they so crazy?!?!

She turned and grabbed Dante around the waist, trying to hide slightly behind him and under his arm.

Mia: Make them go away!!!

Her face was covered in tears now as she held onto Dante tight .

Grunt walked though the door and looked around the security room, then out of its door.

Grunt: Got company!

A lot of undead had made their way up the stairs now and had filled the hallway, he looked up at the camera feeds, it all looked pretty much the same on every floor, where had they all come from? Theres just so many! There were a few small hallways that were pretty much empty, and there were, what looked like some people, fighting off the undead, they came on and off screen.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Royo watch as Grunt flung the door open and it bounced back off an undead, it tried to grab around the door with its bloody hands. Grunt quickly grabber the door again and rammed it into the undead until he heard the crunch of its skull, blood squirted out from behind the door, Miss Mia jumped off Grunts back and squealed.

Royo: "That's one way to make an entrance"

she said in a cheerful voice as she grab her guns and got ready.

Grunt: Got company!

Royo: Well then shall we go entertain our guest?

Royo walked out the panic room, firing at the zombies head. She was surprised, that there was so many zombies but that wasn't going to stop her from getting of this island.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: I am unlucky these days, unless when it comes to MW2.

(Jacob) "God damn it!"
    (Thomas) "Run for the hospital, now!"

The group made a run for it, hopefully there lucky this time.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz

The dead are fairly quick with their movements, but their technique lacks, and they don't have Gladios strength to pull himself through the water.

Glaudio and Maria outdistance them fairly easily. Though it's possible in the long haul they'd catch up if the dead don't get tired.

Maria waits a bit to keep Glaudio fairly close Behind them there is just the strange hurricane and the flaming boat.

Ahead is the northern coast of Lanai. To his right is the large old hulk that marks Shipwreck beach. However just a bit to the right (west) is what looks to be a smaller Tuna boat run aground on the beach. Otherwise it's pretty well just beaches, cliffs, and trees.

Maria seemed to be swiming staight ahead toward the closest bit of land, which looks to be cliffs, but she redirects toward the slightly further cove when Glaudio points that way.

-------------------------

@LB

The group makes a break for it. It starts to look bad as the dead close in, when Walter trips and falls. Which would seem bad, except the dead from each side angle towards him. Those closest leap on him in a dog pile, blocking off the others.

The dead realize he's gone, but by then they'd squandered their advantage on the other boys. Who make it to the clinic. The main doors are wide open actually, though they slam them shut as they enter the sturdy brick structure.

Inside the building seems to be, if anything, abandoned.

----------------------------------

@Enisfer, Kylescio, Aedan, and Hasu

As they start heading out into the hallway anyone still looking at a camera or outside a window would see the ghostly forms turn to mist and swirl away.

As they do clouds form above the island, and what appears to be the eyewall of a hurrican forms around the small island of Lanai. Initially this plunges the area into darkness. However a after a few moment lightning starts coursing around the clouds above and the eyewall around. However most of the lightning is strangely silent. Lighting the island as if by an erratic stobe light.

The warriors are gone. But after a few moments, the dead start moving again, attacking the living. One floor up the group can hear people screaming. And from below pair of dead arrive from below on the sairwells on their side of the hallway.

(OOC: Cell phones don't work anymore. Land lines don't work either. However as it's off the main grid and powered by a generator, this building is still lit. This gives the scenario, but it's still up to you guys what you're trying to accomplish or look for).

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We all watched as Grunt flung the door open and it bounced back off an undead, it tried to grab around the door with its bloody hands. Grunt quickly grabber the door again and rammed it into the undead until he heard the crunch of its skull, blood squirted out from behind the door, Miss Mia jumped off Grunts back and squealed.

Mia: That was horrible! AHH!! Oh oh oh... What?!?! Its horrible!! Why?!?! Why are these people trying to hurt us? Why are they so crazy?!?!

She turned and grabbed me around the waist, trying to hide slightly behind me and under my arm.

Royo:"That's one way to make an entrance"

she said in a cheerful voice as she grab her guns and got ready.

Grunt:Got company!

Royo:Well then shall we go entertain our guest?

Royo walked out the panic room and began firing at the zombies heads.

"Less talking and more running!" We rush through the halls from the endless hordes of the undead wondering through the corridors. I keep my eyes open for signs of survivors fight or running form the dead.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Less talking and more running!" We rush through the halls from the endless hordes of the undead wondering through the corridors.

Royo: bloody hell....how many are there?

She was becoming more shocked or surprised by the amount of undead. Well running, she looked out the windows, noticing the change in weather and light. The area was making her uneasy.

Royo: Tell me Dante...got any brilliant ideas of getting off this island...alive?

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Mia: Ah, im getting a head ache... It must be bad weather outside!

She saw what looked like storm clouds, though she wasnt standing too close to the window so she couldnt see all that well. She saw a flash, it made her jump.

Mia: Ah!! It is bad weather! Its okay kitty! We can keep each other safe!

There was another flash, she cuddled up to the pouch where kimi was. It was strangely quiet, like how people describe the eye of a tornado.
    Last edited by Hasu; 07-29-2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: kimi kyle kitty kat! Meow!

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(ooc: Just reminding people that my cats name is Kimi not Kyle. It can be confusing because of the events that have been happening. PS Can you send me a PM on how much Karma i have sunnyside?)
    Kimi was fast asleep in the pouch with 4 pills. One of each color. She yawned and seen the undead outside. "Nya!" She hissed.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Enisfer, Kylescio, Hasu, and Aedan

(OOC: Just to avoid confusion, you don't have to wait for me to post before posting again, particularily if what you're doing is talking to each other. As for Keylesico's question, you all have the standard starting 10 karma I believe.)

The smaller group of unarmed dead in the stairwell manage to land a punch on Dante in the fight, but with backup from Royo and Grunt their bodies, which won't stop trying to move even with broken bones and severed heads, are sent rolling down the stairwell.

Down the stairwell you can see some kids, a mix of boys and girl, possibly from the daycare, trying to run away from some dead and to get outside. Up the stairs you hear some sounds of people fighting, screams mixed with battle cries, and heavy blows.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OCC- i find it a bit hard to try and take more lead with my character at the moment, specially when im waiting for replies, i know people actually have lives and aren't on here as much as me, it is a little frustrating too hehe, but eff it im going for a leap of faith and making a path)

Mia saw a group of children run past, she was sure she recognized one or two of them, spending so much time here she met many children.

Mia: Thats it!!!

She stamped her foot hard on the ground, the others were busy fighting for their lives and didnt even notice her.

Mia: Fine! Ill save them!

She made sure the pouch was secure

Mia: Hold on kitty!

She then burst into a sprint to catch up with the children she had seen running. Her only hope right now was to dodge the 'crazy people' she was lucky she was fast. She made it down the stairs and caught sight of the children. One of the undead got hold of her hair pulling some of it out. She ran though the pain, they would get her other wise. Like the first time she was kidnapped, before she had Grunt to look after her.
    Last edited by Hasu; 07-29-2010 at 04:45 PM.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Royo didn't notice the children down below nor did she notice the disappearance of Miss Mia. She only could think of getting out of here and saving everyone who are with her. She saw Dante get hit by an undead, but he seemed fine, like if he's done this before.

Royo: Are you alright, Dante?

Royo notice some rackets coming from the floor above. She had a look around the area she was in, she notice something, Miss Mia was missing.

Royo:...Wait you guys...Miss Mia is missing....i'll check up stairs to see if she is there...
    Last edited by Elukien; 07-29-2010 at 05:27 PM.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Royo:...Wait you guys...Miss Mia is missing....i'll check up stairs to see if she is there...

Grunt was shocked, how had he managed to let her out of his sight, what if she had been grabbed? What if she was...

Grunt: Ill come too

He followed after Royo.

~~~~~~~~~

Mia was running after the children, she was just behind them now, she needed to work something out and quick. There was a shield ahead, hanging from the wall, presumably a coat of arms, nothing big, but it could help? She reached up and grabbed it, there was a sudden burst of light through the window, it scared her, the shield came down and she landed in a pile on the floor, she scrambled to her feet, that had lost her some time.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Grunt: Ill come too

Royo: okay then, dante well leave you to check the floor below or will you get scared with out us?

She teased Dante while heading up to the next floor with Grunt. While rushing up the stairs she bumped into something soft, this scared the life out of her and made her scream out loud. But it was not a undead, no it was another survivor running down the stairs. She grasp for air and trying to get over the shock.

Royo:...don't ever do that again....

Survivor: s-sorry, b-but there is w-walking c-c-corpses up there!!

Royo: have you seen a girl with blond hair and purple eyes come by this way

He didn't say a word, it seemed that he was too terrified to move nor say a word.

Royo: argh! your no help!
    Last edited by Elukien; 07-29-2010 at 06:06 PM.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Grunt:"I'll come too"

Royo: "okay then, dante well leave you to check the floor below or will you get scared with out us?" I begin to head down the stair to see if Mia was down there till I heard Royo scream out loud I rush back up the stair to see Royo shouting at a Survivor.

Royo:"argh! your no help!" Royo head up the stairs I barricade the way we just came from to slow down the undead that were following us from before.

"That should loss them down....for now." I mutter to my self I sit down by the door and wait for the others to get back.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 07-29-2010 at 06:39 PM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information