AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 197 FirstFirst ... 13 53 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

The hamster lady groggily comes back around "Ahbluhja-hi..." She shakes her head, the hamster hanging on.

"Whoa. What happened? Who are you? Who am I?" The hamster pops down in front of her face, startling her.

"Ahh!" She falls over backwards

"Oh Squiggles! Oh, I know who I am." she looks at all us "But that doesn't explain who you all are. What's going on?"

I can still hear them as I enter the hall and head for the bar.

"What well it be?" The bartender turn to me.

"I'll have a pepsi please" I reply back to him and look around the room almost no one here "Hey do know why it so empty?" he just shrug he's shoulders that unsettles me.

(OOC @ Hachiko_Kitsune if you have decided to join the new group instead of the old cast than you can reply to any of these players characters Kylesico912, Aedan the demon hunter, chiichanny,Ensifer and tamago-chan)
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Something caught Kyles eyes so he jumps out of the trees nearly landing on his feet only to fall backwards. "ow..." Kyle said as he went to investigate. "Dead bodys... everyone is in danger and there is nothing i can do!." Kyle continues to run off with Kimi now knowing what happened to most of the towns people.

Junior Member Hachiko_Kitsune will become famous soon enough Hachiko_Kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2010 04:01 AM
    Threads

(ooc: I am at the bar through the lobby at the starting point I suppose, headed to Karaoke. I will be replying to whomever is around me ^.^ but I am pretty sure I am joining the new cast, then we will most likely run into the old cast)

She turned to look at a girl with a hamster on her head then tilted her head looking comically confused. o.O "eh? ...what in the world...?"

She took a sip of her Shirley temple and ate the cherry leaving the stem sticking out of her lips as she chewed it slightly between her teeth from boredom.

I wish they would have just come with me... this isn't relaxing, it's boring! Hopefully no one recognizes me... I never deal with the mosquitoes by myself, Nobu is so much better at it than I am *light blush*

("mosquitoes" refers to paparazzi or invasive reporters)

Shakes her head lightly to rid her cheeks of their pink complexion. -.-"

At least i can get in some practice at the Karaoke bar ^.^

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"Yeah... Dead... But you can see us and we can see you and guess what..." Logan tried to stand but didn't get even half way up before sitting back down, his head spinning, "Ugh..." He lay back on the roof and closed his eyes, still speaking in the native's language seemingly without even knowing, "If you are dead and, as you said, 'they are all gone'..." The young Logan paused and breathed in, "Then they might be out there somewhere," There was a silence. It seemed that he and this phantom had stolen the spotlight for a moment so he decided to get to the point...

With a little effort he sat up straight, "This is the same island you died on more than likely. It's just been a very very long time. Those two are Shizuka and Chloe," Now he forced himself to stand and inhale a few times deeply, "And I..." He looked nervous but his eyes were determined, "I am Logan Sim-... No I am Hermes Simmons," As if on que, lightning flashed high in the sky, reflecting in his own eyes as Logan sprinted past the three and front flipped off the building, landing after a short roll... Simply parkour. A few feet away was the young and courageous Azrael. Logan spoke to the ghost, "Lead the two girls somewhere safe! I know you know the island!" He motioned frantically for the girls to leave. He was sure the dark beings would follow such an animated target, and was equally sure he could out run any of them.
    ~The One and Only~

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

"Uh, thanks," Fee sputtered as she flashed a smile at Andrew. For a moment she almost forgot he was a ghost; he seemed less transparent in such a human environment. She quickly ducked her head and hurried to the changing room, pulling the floor length curtain closed behind her.

Once she had closed herself off, she leaned against the wall. It felt so... normal to be in a dressing room. She thought back on her life and all the times she had taken the privacy and normality of a dressing room for granted, how shopping for clothes had always felt like a chore rather than a relief. As she remembered, she thought that if she could just cling on these feelings and memories long enough, she would pull back the curtain to find just another normal store...

Yeah. Right.

She snapped back into the stark reality of the moment and shoved all her homesickness and dreamy fanatsies to the back of her mind. She could dream later. Now she needed to change into clothes more suited for hiking and trekking. If felt wonderful to slip the heavy, battered, and torn formal dress off and slip on the comfy jeans and the soft, pink cotton shirt. The cotton felt so welcoming that she pulled the collar up to her cheek and enjoyed it for a moment before picking up the dress and heading back into the store.

"Everyone else should probably get comfortable, sturdy clothes, too. And maybe we could bring a few extra pairs just in case," she said as she folded up the dress into an odd, lumpy square. Then she looked around wondering what to do with it. "Does she have any backpacks? Those could come in handy," she suggested, her eyes landing on the bracelets again for a long moment before she forced her eyes away to stare into the eyes of her companions.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A woman little taller than average height, woman who looked about Twenty years old, entered the hall with a large pair of black sunglasses as well as a black knit hat neatly bobby pinned in place hanging off of the back of her head stylishly. Her hair was down and it almost reached her lower back in length. She wore verrry tall durable but stylish black boots with studs up each side. Her skirt was a few inches past her finger tips if her arms were straight down, it was red black and silver plaid with black lace at the bottom. She accompanied this look with a plain black spaghetti strap top and a pitch black overcoat that hung just above the bottom of her skirt.

"gasps.....it can't be." The bartender face light up with joy looking at the woman that just walked in.

"What do you know her or something?" I ask wonder what the big fuss is about.

"I wish I knew her she sings and plays electric guitar for The Black Rose Plague a punk band the other in the band are Daisuke drummer Sakai Bass guitarist and Nobu lead guitarist. I one of their fans I just love there music." He looks so excited he may have a heart attack or something.

"Never heard of them." I say as I finish my drink and decide to have one more before heading out. "can I have another one please"

"Uh....Sure thing." He pours me my drink and than continues to stare at her. I just think to my self she does look beautiful no wonder this guy starring at her I begin to relax on the chair by the bar.

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dice D12 Fuuko Starfish V Guitar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads

After being dragged all over the place, i make my escape and head for the village to be alone and away from all the noise.

"thank goodness, anymore and i would have gone nuts, too much for me in a day, thats for sure, now... where is that ramen place i heard about here, i swear there was one~" i say to myself having escaped the terror of the noisy mansion.

i look around for the ramen house to get something tastey to eat, but i had a strange feeling that i was being followed, i make haste to find the shop before something bad happens, i start walking faster and faster, and i can see a shadow right behind me, i make a dash and start running, i see the shop ahead and dash towards the entrance.
    The shadow was getting closer to me, til it finnally grabbed my hand and hit me on the head to knock me out...

Its nice to meet you!~

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Kyle continues through the forest with the only thing he could trust, His cat Kimi. "Up ahead" Kyle said "The herbs are right there". Kyle picks the herbs and he runs over to the herbs and picks 10. "about all but these 10 were gone and cant be use". Kyle started to head back to town and about 1 hour later he made it back. He goes to a spot under his window platform and shot a hooked arrow up to it. He then with Kimi in her pouch climbs the rope to the top. Whats with all the parties, Kyle wondered.
    +10 yellow herbs

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

After leaving crazy kyle and the rest of the Mystery Gang, i got to me room and thought to myself.
    "Now that i'm here what should i do? I know i'll go do some training.", grabbing my ninja tools, guns, spare clothing, a one-man tent and some rum.

"Right then, well i better be off then", looking at my room, smiling. Walking past the main hall, i see some of the staff members just starring at something,

"I can't believe it's her, i can't believe that shes here", one of the staff said as if they saw some type of god.

"Can't believe who's here? asking the staff members.

"WHAT?! you don't know you that is? ,

"Can't say that i have", having no clue whats going.

"That is Zepheyere, she is the vocalist and guitarist of the The Black Rose Plague"

"Sweet, well then i'm off.", impressed by the this woman, walking off to a wooded area to do some training.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka looked over to where Logan had ran. Her eyes were wide and she couldn't believe that he had just done that. She was worried what with all those things down there... She looed at the ghost. She knew he spoke a different language, so she didn't ask him any questions. She just waited for him to do what Logan, or Hermes, had said; find a safe place. If that was even possible....
    Last edited by noelynn1995900; 06-23-2010 at 09:07 AM.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: glad we were able to recover what we can. Now back to the RPG ^_^)
    Kyle moves over to his door and locks the one sided lock. "Glad the lock was replaced" He said to himself. He moves to his bed to take a nap but is woken up by the not so good sound of tuning an guitar. "Will i ever get some sleep". He looks over at Kimi to see her asleep. "how the heck does she do it..." He thought.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I finally wake up in this dark place, i am unable to see more than 2 feet ahead of me.
    im frightened, scared and my head really hurts..

"Hello!? ... is there anyone there? ....Somebody!? anybody!?... please ..... help me" i scream out loud and begin to cry, hoping that someone somewhere will notice i have gone missing..

Its nice to meet you!~

Junior Member Hachiko_Kitsune will become famous soon enough Hachiko_Kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zeheyere

I put the cherry stem back on the napkin and pondered writing a song about it then laughed very quietly to, and at, myself. I took one last sip of my Shirley Temple and left a few bucks under it and took a small folded map out of my wallet and tilted my head barely noticable...

Where IS the Karaoke bar? Maybe, Just Maybe some one will recognize my voice! That would be fun, as long as they don't tell the press I am here ^.^

I stared at the map for two more minutes admiring the layout of the resort and noting locations of other things for later use. I swiveled on my barstool and stood up beginning to walk around the resort but slowed almost to a stop pretending to look at a painting when I heard a few people talking.

"gasps.....it can't be." The bartender face light up with joy looking at the woman that just walked in.

"What do you know her or something?" another man asks wondering what the big fuss is about.

"I wish I knew her she sings and plays electric guitar for The Black Rose Plague a punk band the other in the band are Daisuke drummer Sakai Bass guitarist and Nobu lead guitarist. I one of their fans I just love there music." He looks so excited he may have a heart attack or something.

"Never heard of them." he says as he finishes his drink and decides to have one more before heading out. "can I have another one please"

"Uh....Sure thing." He pours him his drink and than continues to stare at me.

"I can't believe it's her, i can't believe that shes here", one of the staff said as if they saw some type of god.

"Can't believe who's here?" A different man asks the staff members.

"WHAT?! you don't know you that is?"

"Can't say that i have", having no clue whats going.

"That is Zepheyere, she is the vocalist and guitarist of the The Black Rose Plague"

"Sweet, well then i'm off.", impressed by the this woman, walking off to a wooded area to do some training.

I was excited that I was so easily recognized knowing that this was only the start! My heart sped up then I closed one eye when someone didn't know the band. >.o

Well I will have to fix that then! *with determination*

I then looked down and admired the necklace around my neck, though to most it would look like just another accessory to my different dressing style, I smiled and checked my phone. I suddenly smiled much bigger and walked around the corner out of site, possibly to reply to something or someone of great importance to me.
    (no one has caught it yet, but she is ALWAYS wearing the same necklace)
    (OOC: ROFL @ Ensifer "" After leaving crazy kyle and the rest of the Mystery Gang "" xD )
    Last edited by Hachiko_Kitsune; 06-23-2010 at 03:48 PM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio could see a boat moving slowly towards land, it looked deserted but he wasn't convinced of that fact just yet. He dove once again into the sea and started to swim towards it, getting closed he recognised it as a coast-guard cutter which were good and reliable vessels. Maybe this could withstand the heavy seas inside the fog bank thought Glaudio.

OOC- short post but hey.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She was excited that she was so easily recognized she didn't looks to pleased when someone didn't know the band.

"Well I will have to fix that then!"*with determination*

she then looked down and admired the ring on her right ring finger, though to most it would look like just another accessory to her different dressing style, she smiled and checked her phone. she suddenly smiled much bigger and walked around the corner out of site, possibly to reply to something or someone of great importance to her.

"So tell me more about this singer and her band" As I turn to the bartender to order another drink.

"Her name is Zepheyere the the lead singer of the band not much know about her past but the band is quickly becoming popular in many countries. I saw a few performance live they were amazing to say the lest. I can't believe that you've never heard of them before." Questioning me as if I was from another planet as he pores my drink and hands it to me.

"We it Kinda hard to keep track of the music world when your in the army." I lean back in my chair."well may be I'll get lucky and hear her sing." Then I can see for my self what the big fuss is all about.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 06-23-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Gil
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As I walked into the Karaoke bar I smirked at how empty it was.

I guess it does take nerve to get up and sing in front of people...

I made my way onto the stage smoothly as if I glided toward it with confidence and took a black, distressed looking ribbon and tied it around one of my palms. I looked through the choices and wished that my songs were accessible. Instead I chose a song from a popular anime and grinned when the music started up when I noticed that the doors were open. I held my necklace tight as the lead guitar recording started the song and a fiery confidence burned in my eyes.

(and yes, she speaks a few languages)

She closed her eyes and let the music take over. She was consumed by the music and didn't notice the room slowly filling up...

(Second song)

My confidence level rising I chose a more powerful well-known song and my heart races...

(ooc: lol I swear I won't be doing this a lot if at all again. I just want to show what she is made of and why TBRP is becoming popular)
    Last edited by Hachiko_Kitsune; 06-23-2010 at 04:17 PM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Getting to the woodland area , i notice that's it getting dark "Hmm...i should set up camp."

Once setting up camp, i went looking for firewood or just wood until i notice some people carrying Miss Hallow somewhere. Fellowing this person to a abandon house, i could faintly hear Miss hallows voice
    "Hello!? ... is there anyone there? ....Somebody!? anybody!?... please ..... help me" screaming out loud and begin to cry.

"I'm coming" quietly saying to myself. Having a small swig of rum, "Right then, time to be a hero", climbing up the walls to a window that was closed. Somehow, breaking down this closed window, i look around.
    "Damn nothings here", checking around to see something at the corner of my eye, it was that person who took Miss hallow. This person walked down to a cellar or a basement, what ever you want to call it. Looking into this basement/cellar, i see Miss Hallow. Running towards this person, jumping in the air and kicking it in the back and hitting it in the back of the head to knock it out.

"You are fine know Miss Hallow, now let's get out of here." Smiling, reaching out my hand.

(OOC: Nice songs Hachiko_Kitsune, the first one is really good, the second is good, third one is awesome.)
    Last edited by Elukien; 06-23-2010 at 05:11 PM.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She walked into the Karaoke bar she smirked at how empty it was.

"I guess it does take nerve to get up and sing in front of people..."

She made her way onto the stage smoothly as if she glided toward it with confidence and took a black, distressed looking ribbon and tied it around one of her palms. She looked through the choices songs that were accessible. She chose a song from a popular anime and grinned when the music started up when. she held her necklace tight as the lead guitar recording started the song and a fiery confidence burned in her eyes.

After the three songs I stared with amazement at how good she is at singing and playing the guitar I now see why she drew so much attention from the staff.

"Now that was talent at it's best so what did you think of her performance then?" The bartender turn and smiled at me.

"That was amazing she is really talented I think I may try and see one of her live performances with her band at some point I think I own her a drink her next drink is on me." I turn to the bartender she's earned a rewarded why not give her a free drink it's the lest I can do.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 06-23-2010 at 05:09 PM.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i cling ahold of Royo in tears
    "thank you for coming to save me"

we make our way back

"lets go to the ramen house Royo, i hear its nice" i say sniffing, still in tears
    i look up at her and ask if its of to go before going back to the mansion..

Its nice to meet you!~

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"thank you for coming to save me" cling on to me in tears.

"Anytime" with a smile.

"lets go to the ramen house Royo, i hear its nice" Miss Hallow say sniffing, still in tears

"Sure, i've never been to a ramen house before", wondering what is a ramen house?. Heading of to a ramen house with Miss Hallow. Ordering Shio Ramen, "wow this is good", surprised by how good this ramen is.

"Miss Hallow, how is yours?"
    Last edited by Elukien; 06-25-2010 at 03:22 PM.

Gil
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I return to reality as I open my eyes after the last song with a smile showing a bit of modesty a light pink pigment shows lightly on my face. "thank you very much! I'm Zepheyere from The Black Rose Plague! our next show is in Tokyo! Keep an eye out online for our promotions!" I bow very slightly and step off the smaller than it felt Karaoke stage and grinned knowing Sakai would scold me if he knew I sang so randomly.

Hey! It's promotional!

I take a seat in a booth and take out my phone again, texting like my thumbs are on speed with a slight smile.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyle wakes up to find what is going on in the forest. He moves into the forest to find nothing is right. It was like everything that was supposed to be there and what wasnt was watching him. He arms his bow with the blades. He moves on to find a campsite which was abandoned. He moves on and all of a sudden he falls into a pitfall. "NO!!!" Kyle said as He and Kimi (in her pouch) were hanging on a branch over a empty hole. The branch breaks and he lands on his feet but injured himself on the way down. "aagh!" He screamed. "dang that hurt, at least Kimi is ok". He see's Hanta above his head. "Dang he set a trap for me". Kyle makes the yellow pills needed to seal Hanta.
    (Yellow pills have the worst side effect of them all. But i want it to be a surprise for now).
    +5 yellow pills.

Seriously ._.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan continued walking as John approached him. He was a little startled as he did not realize he was there until he began to speak. Nathan then pointed a finger towards the mountain as he said "That's our heading unless anybody has an objection. We need to get to the high-ground to get a birds-eye view on the situation. We can decide on our next heading from there based on our findings." Nathan then spoke to the rest of the group as he said "We are heading to the mountains unless noted otherwise. Any objections should be voiced now while we can still make a change in direction."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"thank you very much! I'm Zepheyere from The Black Rose Plague! our next show is in Tokyo! Keep an eye out online for our promotions!" She bow very slightly then walks off the stage smiling.

"Well that was interesting now that's over with I'll have one more drink please." Then I should get going as I look around the room I notice it's still a bit empty. I start to think about what Kyle said how everyone endanger I think he's going insane but then again there are a lot of people missing and the staff dons't seem to know where they are ever.

"There you go" The bartender places the drink in front of me.

"Thanks." The bartender get a pen and a book of The Black Rose Plague fan book out then looks at the clock "Damn." He mutters.

"What wrong?" I ask looking at the book thinking what the problem could be.

"I wanted to ask her for a autograph but my shift dons't end for another hour and I can't leave the bar unattended...." He looks like he's dreams have just been crushed in front of him.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"It's Jim why do you what to know?" He look at me oddly.

"Give me the book and I'll ask her to sign it for you." He's face lights up again he then hands me the book and pen.

"Thanks the next two drink are on the house for you and her of course." He say as he begins to wait for her to sign it. I walk over to where Zepheyere is she's taken a seat in a booth.

"Sorry to bother you I was wondering if you could sign this book for the bartender over there?" I point to the bar to where Jim standing "He's name is Jim He's a really big fan and I have to say you performance was great." I stand out side the booth holding out the book and pen I then turn to face the bar.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 06-24-2010 at 08:35 AM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Looks like im stuck in this hole for who knows how long" Kyle said to Kimi. Kimi replyed "Its even hard for me to climb". He was imagining that Kimi can talk thanks to isolation. "I know" he replyed back. "wait a second you can't talk..." Kyle snaps himself out of it. "WILL SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Kyle screamed for help. Kyle then sits back in the hole. "why didnt i bring my bow so i could shoot myself out" Kyle said out of frusteration.

Seriously ._.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information