AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 197 FirstFirst ... 12 52 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hanta made the starting move shooting a yellow aura bolt right at my which i dodged to see it run right into the building next door. "No!" Kyle said not knowing there was a building there. Kyle retaliates with his survival knife to have it blocked by the bow. "This is going to be hard" Kyle said. He is hit with the aura bolt at very close range. "aagh!" Kyle screamed loudly in pain from the blast.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

"Sure, knock your self-out. I heard a bang earlier on, do you know what that was about?"She asks with no clue of what's been going on.

I explain what has happened from the point when Kyle throw a flash bang at Miss Hallow and some woman with a hamster on her head to the point when he ran off and scaled a building.

"What will it be for you sir?" the waiter asks

"I'll have a beef sandwich and a glass of water please." then turn back and to Royo.

"Are going to the party again tonight?" I ask Curiously.

"aagh!" Kyle screamed loudly what the I get up to see if I can tell where the screams are coming from.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyle fires 2 arrows at Hunta in a counter attack. "Hanta you will not get away!" Kyle told his familys enemy.
    "I will not back down, I will restore my familys honor!"
    -2 arrows

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hanta you will not get away!" Kyle yells "I will not back down, I will restore my familys honor!". Kyle yells again I'm still trying figure out where it's come from it seem to be coming from the roof but where I rush out side to see if anything would give me a hint to where he is.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyle jumps to the next building just to be followed by the spirit in a mans body. "he just doesnt give up!" he said while making the jump. He lunged the bladed bow at him and Kyle blocks with his survival knife. "KimiKyle dual attack, Cat claws". Kyle said as He and his cat attacked and landed a hit on Hanta.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

"Are going to the party again tonight?", dante ask Curiously.

"Well i got nothing else to do, what about you will you being attending?", asking Curiously.

"aagh!",Kyle screamed loudly. Dante rush out side.

"I'm i missing something here??", walking out the restaurant to see what dante was up to.

"KimiKyle dual attack, Cat claws", yelled out kyle as if he was in a dangerous situation. Looking up to see kyle jumping from building to building. It look like he was getting chased but i'm not sure.

"Well kyle is going to sleep well to night i guess. Well i'm off to get ready for the party tonight, i'll see you later dante.", winking towards dante and walking of to my room.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe's heart stopped. Her eyes stayed fixed on Azrael.

'Move. Dear God, move. You cant die....please move...'

She was completely beside herself. Despite trying to hold it in, she cried. She forced herself to turn away when she began shaking from crying. Why was he so reckless? He had children! What would happen to them now?

Her heart sank to the pit of her stomach. Why him? Why not her? The world wouldnt have missed another lawyer, sure, shes was a -damn- good one, but who cared? Probably the only person who cared for her was her business partner Kevin, but he was capable of continuing things without her.

....still....

After a few moments, she forced herself to keep her attention on the ghost. Despite her feelings, she wasnt about to let Azrael's sacrifice go to waste

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Andrew looked around for a changing room for Fee, he wondered, how can he change clothes. He continued to look around until he found a pair of chaning rooms.

"Hey, there's a pair of changing rooms over here."

Andrew waved and pointed at the changing rooms.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gazkul

As he scans the horizon Glaudio cannot believe his eyes. In the distance near the edge of the hurricane's wall of wind is a coast guard cutter!

It seems to be more listing than advancing under its own power though, and a small amount of smoke is rising from it.

(OOC: See below for Pic. Also if they're reading, yes this is the same ship Nathan, Derek, and Adrienne saw, even though Glaudio is some distance away. It's visible from about half the island.)

----------------------------------------------------

@Raycaptain, Maru, and Noelynn

Agatha stares over the railing. In a flash of lightning she saw Azral on the ground not moving. Some of the dead that had been smashing on the house had surrounded him. But they seem uninterested. One of them gives his body a half harted kick and they move back towards the house.

Turning back to face the ghost, Agatha and Shizuka see it wander over the wall near the windows and it puts its hands through the wall a couple times. Raindrops fall through his form, turning into dirty hail as they do and than bounce off the roof. He turns around and stares at them mezmerized for the moment. It's hard to tell but from his facial expression he might be crying.

Logan would hear him say in his native language.

*I'm...dead...they're all gone. What is this horrible place?*

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm beginning to think Kyle messing around on the roof. I decide to head off to my room to relax before the party tonight. I arrive at my room and place my sword on the bed as relax I place my watch on the table and start to drift off to past the time.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh no its over..." Kyle said as Hanta was catching up to him. Kyle ran off the edge not noticing anyone below him at the time and caught onto a railing on a far away building. "I cant believe I..." Kyle began to say before getting hit by a aura bolt to have it blow up in his face knocking him out and causing him to fall. "aaagh!" Kyle screamed from the startling blast of enegy hitting him. The last he heard was a explosion before going black.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Once getting to my room, i wonder to myself , "What goes on in kyle's head, i'll never know." Walking towards my window, wondering about my Master and how he would feel if he came here.

I saw something fell near my room, "It's KYLE!! Didn't know that you could bungee jump here", Realizing that he is unconscious, i threw a kunai with rope at his leg, the kunai wrapping around his leg. I started to pull him up.

"My god man, how much do you weigh?", once getting him into my room, i laid him down on my bed. "Hmm....should i give him a kiss to wake him up or put water or his face, hmm....which on sounds more fun? i'll guess i'll kiss him so i can a funny expression on his face", walking over to him, giving him a kiss to wake him up. Kyle starts to wake up.

"How do you feel? oh by the way you owe me one for saving your life", smiling towards kyle.

"Why where you on the roof?", asking curiously

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyle wakes up and is startled to see Royo's eyes staring directly into his eyes.
    "AAH" Kyle startled by the moment.
    running to the window he says "dangit... Hanta got away..."
    "How do you feel? oh by the way you owe me one for saving your life" she said smiling at him.
    "Alittle freaked out... thank you though" Kyle said showing a nerves smile.
    "Why where you on the roof?" she asked out of curiousity.
    "Ill tell you once we see Dante and miss Hallow" Kyle said with a worried look,Have you noticed that all day no one is anywhere in sight, because i know the reason why everyone is missing, and it would be dangerous for everyone if we dont find Miss Hallow, Dante and that odd girl with a hamster on her head". Kyle also felt that something was going on at the other side of the island but he couldnt tell what, it was just a bad feeling.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Ill tell you once we see Dante and miss Hallow", Kyle said with a worried look.

"Oh, okay then", looking kinda disappointed

"Have you noticed that all day no one is anywhere in sight, because i know the reason why everyone is missing, and it would be dangerous for everyone if we dont find Miss Hallow, Dante and that odd girl with a hamster on her head"

"Well i haven't really notice, okay then, let's go find them.", grabbing my gear and heading out with kyle.

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dice D12 Fuuko Starfish V Guitar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads

Apon having the odd lady star at me for quite some time i decided to make her stop...
    i put some sleeping pills into a cup of tea and hand it to her.
    "Here drink this!" i say to her with a smile, handing her the cup.

(that should do the trick)

she drinks the whole thing without question, so i sat and waited, and waited, til finally, she flopped over on the bench to sleep.

"Finally!" i say to myself

i adjust her posture on the bench so we will be compfy and then i leave and head towards the pool to relax in the water.

Its nice to meet you!~

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Miss Hallow!" Kyle said grabbing miss Hallow's and the other girls hand "no time to explain come one we have to find Dante. He then runs the other direction to where he seen Dante.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh I must of fallen asleep better do some training to kill some more time but this time I'll train in my fall gear I open my bag to put on my combat training gear.

I start putting on my army combat boots, two grip gloves which left the top two fingers on both hand exposed, two ninja type gauntlet, two elbow guards, two knee guards, a light armour combat vest with my army knife on the left shoulder and place my sword on my back I put my watch under the left gauntlet so I can keep track of time.

"Now I'm ready for some combat training" I start packing one of my bags with six blankets, three first aid fits and a few days worth of food and water.

"I think I'll do some camping instead of partying to night" I say too my self I leave my room and head down stairs and see there almost no one here I wonder why that is. As I leave the hall I see Kyle, Royo, Miss Hallow, and the woman with the hamster on her head all by the swimming pool.

"What going on here?" I ask wondering why their in such a rush.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"What going on here?" dante ask wondering why we are in a rush.

"Do you really want to know? really?.......i don't have a clue. I just know that we have been looking for you, miss hallow and who the hell is this?",pointing to the woman with a hamster on her head. Turing around to kyle, looking him in the eye.
    "Now kyle, what's this big important news that you want to tell us? this has better be good.", looking at kyle kinda of mad.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Sorry for the long post there is a lot of backstory to what really is and needs to be explained.)

Gasping for breath Kyle starts to explain. "The man i was after, he is no man at all." Kyle said still gasping for breath. " His name is Hanta Shimoto, Traitor to the ninja's back in japanese times. He killed his siblings and broke out of his spirit prision". Kaji appears next to kyle as he explains. "He is back and his Ninjutsu is stronger than even Miss Royo's sence he can now hurt people".
    Kaji: He is after everyone that Kyle knows and is on this island, and sence the girl with the hamster on her head is here Hanta needed a challenge. Kyle continues " He chose everyone here to attack because he knows our skills and the original Shimoto ninja team had 5 members". "Noticed that no one is around sence the waiter we seen this morning? Well guess what they are gone now. Not only that He has the last 3 of the Shimoto 5 under his control, Royo hitting me free'd Kaji of fire by hitting me in the head. Fujin, Taki, and Naota are the only 3 under his control... if you think im crazy then look who is standing right next to me, a spirit and look over there". Kyle points in the direction where a man in samuri armor. "he watches us this very moment". Kyle as a worried look on his face. "It could be worst on the other side of the island".

Junior Member Hachiko_Kitsune will become famous soon enough Hachiko_Kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2010 04:01 AM
    Threads

Default Zepheyere (Ze- fire)

A, little taller than average height, woman who looked about Twenty years old, entered the main lobby with a large pair of black sunglasses as well as a black knit hat neatly bobby pinned in place hanging off of the back of her head stylishly. Her hair was down and it almost reached her lower back in length. She wore verrry tall durable but stylish black boots with studs up each side. Her skirt was a few inches past her finger tips if her arms were straight down, it was red black and silver plaid with black lace at the bottom. She accompanied this look with a plain black spaghetti strap top and a pitch black overcoat that hung just above the bottom of her skirt.

The look on her face, looking past the large sunglasses, wore an expression of a lingering irritation from being sent away by herself and made to wear some sort of disguise. She liked sticking out from the usual crowd and making an impression on a room full of people as advertisement for her band. She walked up to the Front desk rolling a giant black suitcase behind her and set her sunglasses on the desk to begin speaking with the clerk.

*she leaned in and spoke in a low tone* "I am here under T.B.R.P reservation..."

The desk clerk smiled "T.B.R.P? I'm sorry we have no reservations under that name"

*mental face palm* "The Black Rose Plague...?"

Recognition hit her face, "Oh! You must be Miss Zepheyere! Wonderful" Too loud for my comfort.

I squinted my eyes and put my index finger to my lips to signal for her to lower her voice and be more discrete.

She whispered, "Your room is room number 707 on the seventh floor"

An utter expression of pure irritation hit my face as I flicked my cell phone out and called our group's leader and chewed him out in a hiss-like whisper "Sakai I don't care what Nobu said it isn't funny! You know how I feel about that number!" Then ended the conversation when the phone was handed to Nobu and I mumbled an insult then calmed down and got off of the phone quietly my cheeks light pink. Then the irritation returned but I kept my tone polite and took the key from the clerk.
    -.-"
    Thank you

I now had a horrible feeling about this trip and knew I would have a harder time relaxing...

I made my way to my room and entered after staring at the number for a while with a comical, to others, look of "the creeps". I set my suitcase down beside my bed and took out a small black clutch type of leather wallet and wore the strap that held it to me, around my wrist after sticking my key card in it.

Might as well hit up the Karaoke bar

(OOC: Tell me if this is the right setting and such SS please ^.^)
    (OOC: ps: I hope I have someone to rp with soon!!)

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kylesico912, hachiko_Kitsune, Aedan the demon hunter, chiichanny,Ensifer, and tamago-chan

(OOC: Ultimately I'll probably have all or most of Kylesico's stuff fit in with the rest of the story, but I don't want the supernatural breakout to start just yet with this group. So for the moment lets have only Kyle able to see and interact with his ghosts.)

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Is hachiko_Kitsune with us? or is she with someone else?).

"The man i was after, he is no man at all." Kyle said still gasping for breath. " His name is Hanta Shimoto, Traitor to the ninja's back in japanese times. He killed his siblings and broke out of his spirit prision".

"Interesting story, if you write a book about it i may just read it a some point.", not really taking this seriously.

"He is back and his Ninjutsu is stronger than even Miss Royo's sence he can now hurt people".

"Perfect.", sarcastically

"Noticed that no one is around sence the waiter we seen this morning? Well guess what they are gone now. Not only that He has the last 3 of the Shimoto 5 under his control, Royo hitting me free'd Kaji of fire by hitting me in the head. Fujin, Taki, and Naota are the only 3 under his control... if you think im crazy then look who is standing right next to me, a spirit and look over there". Kyle points in the direction where nothing is there.

"Spirit? maybe i did hit you harder than i thought. Well then, i'm not sure about you lot but i'm off to my room. But seriously kyle if you publish this into a book, i might buy it., walking off to my room waving back at the rest of the group. Thinking to myself, i think kyle has loss his marbles.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"The man i was after, he is no man at all." Kyle said still gasping for breath. " His name is Hanta Shimoto, Traitor to the ninja's back in japanese times. He killed his siblings and broke out of his spirit prision".

"Interesting story, if you write a book about it i may just read it a some point.", Royo not taking this seriously.

"He is back and his Ninjutsu is stronger than even Miss Royo's sence he can now hurt people".

"Perfect.", she's being sarcastically

"Noticed that no one is around sence the waiter we seen this morning? Well guess what they are gone now. Not only that He has the last 3 of the Shimoto 5 under his control, Royo hitting me free'd Kaji of fire by hitting me in the head. Fujin, Taki, and Naota are the only 3 under his control... if you think im crazy then look who is standing right next to me, a spirit and look over there". Kyle points in the direction where nothing is there.

"Spirit? maybe i did hit you harder than i thought. Well then, i'm not sure about you lot but i'm off to my room. But seriously kyle if you publish this into a book, i might buy it." she walking off to her room waving back at the rest of us group.

"Kyle your losing your mind maybe you should go and lay down for a bit." I say to him nicely. what Kyle said has put me off camping for now I think I may have a drink than see about see if I can find out where the other guest are too put Kyle at ease with this ghost idea he's got in his head.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan has a reputation beyond repute tamago-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Dead
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2012 09:45 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Ensifer View Post
    "What going on here?" dante ask wondering why we are in a rush.

"Do you really want to know? really?.......i don't have a clue. I just know that we have been looking for you, miss hallow and who the hell is this?",pointing to the woman with a hamster on her head. Turing around to kyle, looking him in the eye.
    "Now kyle, what's this big important news that you want to tell us? this has better be good.", looking at kyle kinda of mad.
    The hamster lady groggily comes back around, after having been so kindly drugged by Miss Hallow - "Ahbluhja-hi..." She shakes her head, the hamster hanging on. "Whoa. What happened? Who are you? Who am I?" The hamster pops down in front of her face, startling her. "Ahh!" She falls over backwards, "Oh Squiggles! Oh, I know who I am." Looking at everyone else, "But that doesn't explain who you all are. What's going on?"

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I figured this would happen..." Kyle said to Kimi. He reaches into his pack and activates a smoke grenade. The grenade activated and he disappeared into the nearby forest. "Something is going on and im going to find out, glad I stole one of miss Royo's smoke grenades". He said to Kimi. He looks down at Kimi who is running right beside him. "We need to find a yellow herb so we can make a very special pill" He said to her "That is why i need you here". Kyle with Kimi then climbs into a tree and starts to tree jump the rest of the way. Deeper into the forest.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information