AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 197 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

OOC:
    Gah!! Sorry!! Work and school werent very kind to me @__@

BIC:

Chloe was a bit surprised to be given a drink by a stranger who seemed to just wonder off after. She took her time working on it and found herself staring blankly at her blackberry once she finished it.

'Damn that Kevin, dumping me here when theres such a huge case going on...'

Her thoughts would eventually be cut off by another young man offering her a drink, one that she would get to choose this time. She sighed softly to herself. If she was stuck there, she might as well try to have a -little- fun.

"I'll take a Cosmo, extra dirty."

She put her blackberry away, thinking it would be rude to keep it out [since she would be tempted to check it] while having a conversation with someone.

She gave a small chuckle and spoke to the man treating her to a drink

"I must admit, Im really no good in these types of situations, so I apologize in advance if I come off a bit awkward Mister...?"

OOC: Sorry I took so long Ranryou!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

((No trouble at all my Sweet!! Lol!))

Azrael noticed first hand the woman's aura.She really took her job serious. Further proven by her blackberry which she had been holding the whole time even before he walked up, and broke her concentration.

"I must admit, Im really no good in these types of situations, so I apologize in advance if I come off a bit awkward Mister...?"

"Cero....Azrael Cero. It's nice to meet you Ms...."

A test. By asking the women in the pretense of her being married it allowed for one to see what the female was truly about. It felt almost like he was do something he preformed everyday. Almost like a script and he was the lead. Set onstage, and given the spotlight. He preformed without flaw. Keeping a wide grin across his face as he continued to eye the beautiful women. Giving her visual, and physical signals. Trying to let her know he liked her, and was interested in getting to know her.

One exampling being the fact that he still had his hand laying around her waist. She continued to order her drink, and begin a conversation with the knowlegde that it was there. It wasn;t like she couldn't NOT notice his arm trimmed around her waist. Tho Azrael found it comforting, he also felt like he could have fun, and spend some time with this girl. If her phone doesn;t ring before long.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Chloe was in fact very aware of where his hand was. She may have been called a 'leeching snake' before, but she was never the prude.

"Chloe Maxwell."

She looked back at him as she took a sip of her drink. He was older, but not too much older. She casually tried to glance at his left hand to see if she noticed a ring or not. When she couldnt see his hand at all at a quick glance she stopped and thought to herself.

'Would it really matter either way? Maybe taking on the roll of 'the other woman' will be a big help for me in the long run. I could learn from this for any divorce and custody cases I take on...'

"So Mr. Cero, what do you do for a living?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Michael smiled. Almost seeming to glow as he received his drink, and took a slow sip. he normally called this drink "Spicy" yet today it was like an Ice chilled bomb.

It tasted wonderful, and Azrael had to step away Chloe, and cough. Covering his mouth with the arm of his sleeve. Plainly showing the girl his hand was empty.

Shortly after returning to her side, and placing his hand back where it was. Taking a few steps closely to know she was right on him. His chest not three inchs from her. Tho he was a bit taller. he smiled as she asked him about his work.

" Please call be Azrael. Mr. Cero is my father. ((LOL-meaning insert little chuckle)). To tell the truth I'm a stunt double. But on the side I'm a full time father. Kids, and work. The definition of Azrael Cero. And what about yourself. Chloe. Ah you don't mind me calling Chloe do you?"

He looked her in the eyes, and smiled. He truly did fine this girl interesting, and beautiful.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

She gave him a nod in regards to him calling her by her first name. She was never picky on being called by her first or last name.

"I work as a blood-sucking demon. You humans refer to us as lawyers."

She smiled a bit to herself, indicating that she was joking a bit.

"No family. Just my work, my work partner, and my cat."

She sighed a bit to herself.

"My partner being the one who pushed me to come here. He's forcing me to take a vacation away from work, saying I work too much. I happen to love my job, and take great pride in it....though I suppose a break every now and then wouldnt hurt."

She finished her drink and started eating the olives left behind

"So, you have children? How old are they?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew started his personnel tour of the private villas, taking notice of the points of interests and items. During his tour, he noticed that one of the villas had something going down, an unfamiliar girl along with the same group of people and dog he saw back at the pool. He decided to take a look from the front door to see what was going down but not too close though so he can see what was going on.

"Now let's see what happens...and if I can help...this can be interesting."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-16-2010 at 10:15 PM.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Well, that one went right over his head," Mana thought to herself.

"If what I get from you is respect, then yes, I do get a lot of respect from our patrons," Mana said aloud. "And I don't really know much about the military because my father chose to keep his work separate from his private life. Which was perfectly fine by me because he was and still is a wonderful father. But from judging from what you just said, I'm inclined to believe that perhaps the Air Force is smarter than the army since they are managing to keep more of their soldiers alive. Besides, unlike in the army where it's all brawn over brains, you have to be somewhat educated to be in the Air Force. And-"

"Mana!! There you are!!" a voice cut in.

Mana turned to see Jessica hurrying over towards them.

"Mr Bickford made me come looking for you," Jessica said, pulling on Mana's arm. "They need you at the bar, apparently. I don't believe he is making me work when I've already finished for today!!"

"Sorry Jess. I'm coming," Mana said. She turned back to Lucius. "My father's name is Anthony Whitworth. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work."

She nodded curtly to both him and Agatha. She gave a politer bow and a smile to Daniel as she passed him.

"What was that all about?" Jessica asked as soon as they were out of hearing range.

"I'll tell you later," Mana replied rubbing her temples. "I don't even want to think about it right now."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Agatha, she's lucky she's a woman. If she were a man, I would've easily drowned her in the hot tubs. Honestly, while it takes education to be in the Air Force, it takes more constitution and mettle to survive in ground combat. Personally, I really need to hurt someone right now."

Lucius gritted his teeth as that vein on his forehead showed itself again. One of his eyes twitched as he pulled his knife out from its sheath and gave the girl a death stare as she walked away. He screamed as he made a dent in the wall after punching it and walked inside Agatha's villa. He put his knife away and sat alone with the lights off. He bit his lip until it bled to ease off the anger and took another pill before laying back, bleeding some more from his mouth.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Andrew watched as the girl along with another girl left the villa. He overheard the rest of the conversation but it was insificant because he jumped in the conversation late but he did hear a little bit from the girls. What was that conversation about? Something about the United States Air Force? He looked up into the sky and said something out loud in some frustration...

"Why can this day just end right now???"
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-16-2010 at 10:18 PM.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha heard the punch and the scream. She began to worry as did Zeus. She wandered from the bedroom and saw Lucius. "Sorry." She said sitting next to him. Zeus walked over to Lucius and licked his hand. "If you want sometime alone, I can understand." She held his hand with both of hers. She smiled a little and closed her eyes for a bit. "You were right about the whole Air Force and Military arguement. You and Zeus are a perfect example." She opened her eyes and let go of his hand.

Agatha closed the door and locked it. She looked in her luggage and pulled out her brother's dog tags. She unhooked the two of that were his and walked back out. She hooked them onto his chain. She smiled and went to go change.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Andrew once again looked up toward the sky. He sighed as he thought of what to do next. Andrew wants the day to end right now. Guess that's not going to happen. He closed his eyes and hoped that time would just go by. He wondered what's going down between the two people and the dog. He just hoped that they are okay.

OOC: Sorry for the recent short posts. Pretty hard to post with a PSP.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-16-2010 at 10:19 PM.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Nodding in agreement, Mila soon found herself being led through the crowd and over to the bar by a smiling Jace, in whim began talking to some other guy almost instantaneously before slipping behind the bar.

The two of them talked a little, and Mila picked up most of what they were saying, taking in all of their actions and body movements at the same time, attempting to smile during the whole lot of it, but her attention was in more than one place – she was observing everything that she could, flicking her eyes around the room before averting her attention back to Jace when he started flipping bottles about.

“Oh I see what you’re doing…” Jace’s friend, or who Mila presumed to be his friend said before sighing.

“Remember honey, you always know my number if you wanna hookup.”

Mila kind of wanted to laugh at his friend’s response, but she held it in, although the action was easily conveyed through her eyes, regardless.

“Yes I know we’ve been over this.” Jace rolled his eyes and served Mila her tea. “Here you go.”

He grinned and Mila smiled in return before nodding slightly (more like a small bow of the head) before thanking Jace for the nice, cool, frothy beverage.

“So…” She began, “-obviously you are skilled in handling…beverages.” She said stating the obvious; I mean he was a bartender after all.

Mila was god awful at ice-breakers or at least just conversation in general, and unfortunately, that was beginning to show in more than one way.

But, she had to swallow her silenced utterances and just go with whatever happened, or whatever came out next. It seemed as if it would be the only way to get anything done at this rate, and Mila was trying to improve her life was she not?

Either that, or change was just something that she wanted to make inevitable…something different instead of the reoccurring redundancy her life seemed to accumulate to.

So that is just what she did as she continued the so-called “conversation.”

“So Jace… Do you have any other…special talents?” She asked, grinning slightly herself as she twirled the straw around in her drink before pulling the straw into her mouth and taking a sip of it.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"I wonder if he realises that there are surveillance cameras around there?" Mana wondered out loud as they continued walking after turning around to witness Lucius punching the wall.

"Oh, you are evil," Jess said, a half amused, half exasperated smile on her face.

"Why am I evil?" Mana asked. "You break it, you bought it. It's only natural that the hotel charge him for damage repair."

"That was one nasty dent," Jessica said, a note of worry in her voice. "How do you always manage to get on the bad side of the dangerous people?"

"Because the "dangerous people" are usually conceited bastards who need anger management classes. Or stuck up pricks who think they are better than everyone. And in the not so rare occasion, like the man in that villa, they are both," Mana replied matter-of-factly. "I'm not scared of him. Or any of them."

Jessica shook her head slowly, a sad smile on her face. "You are gonna get yourself killed over something stupid one of these days..."

"But I thought we already established the fact that I'm going to get hit by a truck and die," Mana said with a tone of mock protest in her voice.

"Oh, right..." Jessica replied, nodding.

There was a moment of silence, then both girls burst out laughing.

"Come on, lets get moving," Jessica said. "Or Mr Bickford with have both our heads on platters."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"Oh, I've got quite a few special talents~" Jace grinned and leaned against the counter. He then looked into her eyes and gave her a playful smile.

"I can show you some of them if you like" And we all pretty much know where's he's going with this. It's not rocket science.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Mila just stared back at Jace, taking some of his actions into consideration.

“Oh, so you mean like magic tricks and stuff?” She asked as she took another sip of the Iced Tea that Jace had handed her a short time earlier.

“You know…” Mila started, looking down into her drink, “-this tastes kind of funny. It isn’t like Iced Tea at all.”

Then she lifted the glass up to her nose a bit and smelled it before cradling it in her hands again and taking one more sip of it.

“It smells kind of funny too.”

She looked back up at Jace again, curiosity plain to see.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace chuckled and leaned in so that he was pretty close to Mila's face.

"What I have to show you is way better than any old magic trick." He then took her ice tea and took a drink out of it. "You're tea tastes fine to me. I can pour you another one if you like."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Andrew decided to follow the two girls to see what's up. He pulled out his cell phone and called his friend.

(Friend 1) "Hey Andrew, what's up?"
    (Andrew) "Hey, can you me a favor?"
    (Friend 1) "Sure man, what do you need?"
    (Andrew) "Can you get a table at the bar or something?"
    (Friend 1) "Way ahead of you man. I already got a table for five."
    (Andrew) "That's great, saves us the trouble, thanks, I'll see you later."

Andrew hung up the phone, placed it in his pocket, got up, and left the villas.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-16-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Jace chuckled and leaned in so that he was pretty close to Mila’s face.

“What I have to show you is way better than any old magic trick.”

“Oh, so if they are better than any old magic tricks are they new ones? Like the Amazing Jonathan? Because I think even for humor sake his brand of comedy is a bit bland… But I guess I can give you the benefit of a doubt.”

He then took her ice tea and took a drink out of it. “You’re tea tastes fine to me. I can pour you another one if you like.”

“Yes please, that would be nice. I don’t know. It tastes kind of weird to me, but I guess I like the consistency of it.” She kind of laughed at that, but let him take her drink from her anyway.

“So Jace, what brought you here? And what possessed you to be a bartender among all things?”

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Andrew followed the girls from a distance so that they wouldn't catch him. By the looks of the girls they didn't have a destination.

"I wonder where they're going?"

He continued to follow, seeing how interesting things got at this point but being carefulat the same time.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-18-2010 at 06:37 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seriously? How could she not tell that was a pickup line? Just how sheltered was this girl? Jace poured her another glass of iced tea and made sure to slip a pill in there that he knew was relatively tasteless. He didn't want her unconscious or anything, but he at least wanted her to loosen up a bit. Uptight girls were no fun. And he wanted to get laid.

"Here. This should taste better." He smiled. Hmm. maybe if she were drugged up more she would respond to his pickup lines better.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Mila waited for another drink, not sure what to think of Jace’s drink making abilities judging on that last “Iced Tea” since it tasted so funny, but she was not one to complain. She just appreciated the effort, and so far, he was the only one talking to her, and treating her nicely. He was being a human being, and that made her feel a little more comfortable…and happy that somebody would even take the chance in actually giving her the time of day.

“Here. This should taste better.”

Jace smiled as he handed Mila another drink and she smiled in return.

“Thank you.” She responded happily before taking a sip of the beverage through a straw to taste it.

“Mmmm much better. Thank you.” She smiled further before stirring the straw around in the drink again just to keep her hands busy so she would not become antsy.

“What did you do differently this time? Oh! And you never answered my questions from before…” She started to contemplate and toss this around in her head a bit, but after a few moments of silence from herself she decided to forget about it for the time being.

“So, about these Magic Tricks of yours… Care to show me any? I have not seen a good Magic Trick in a long while.”

Mila took a few more sips of her Iced Tea then.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well I'm taking the semester off of college, and my friend Ashton here was able to hook me up with this job. I really owe him one."

Of course then she had to bring up the subject of the magic trick. Oh boy. "Are you sure you really want me to show you?" Jace grinned. "It'll be a bit shocking, but I can guarantee you'll like it~"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Agatha, I will tell you this now. If something else doesn't kill her, then I most certainly will. I've hated a lot of women before because they kept pushing my buttons but this one flipped the override switch instead when she should have just shut up. I'll be right back."

Lucius stepped out of the room to look for employee who sassed him. Lighting a cigarette, he said to the boy when he caught up.

"Bring her to me. I am in a villa not too far from here. She's going to have a major complaint from one of the resort's guests."

Lucius walked back to his room, puffing his cigarette. He put it out in an outside tray and walked back into Agatha's villa. All of a sudden, he recalled a memory of his time in Iraq and collapsed. A downed pilot was in a major city and Lucius was sent with a medic, some riflemen and a couple submachine gunners to rescue the pilot.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha looked at Lucius with worry. She ran over to him collapsed on the ground. She kneeled down to his level. "Lucius, are you ok?" She asked showing her concern.

She took his pulse on wrist to be sure he was medically cleared. She gave a sigh of relief and then held his hand. Zeus walked over and saw Lucius. He gave a whine and ran over to him. He licked his face seeing if he was losing warmth. "He's going to be ok, Zeus." She said petting his head.

She knew this reminded Zeus of the Military and she didnt like to see him that way. "Your done boy. We took you out of the Military. You're never gonna go back again ok?" She whispered in Zeus's ear.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-16-2010 at 11:26 AM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius started speaking within his flashback.

"Huxley, Guzzo, DuFontaine, escort Sanders to the crash site so he can inspect the pilot for any major injuries. Let me know when you guys get there so I can provide cover while Huxley disarms the chopper's missiles. I'll be in this building's top floor while Pvt. Baron spots targets for "Brooklyn" and "Homewrecker". Get moving, men!"

Minutes later, Lucius started up again.

"Ahhh!!! Filthy cavern-dweller!!!"

He started kicking his legs to make like he was running and stopped into a crouching position. Then he brought his arms out and back in and dragged his right hand across what was the hallucination's neck. He dragged it back and sat it in a chair, pulled the tongue through the wound and kicked his legs to run again. When he came to, he looked at Agatha and said,

"My pills...Get me my pills before I kill that girl next."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information