AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4 44 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When the ground finally stopped moving Glaudio hauled himself to his feet and looked around himself to see several people who seemed to be alive. Checking to see that he still had his axe and that the blood soaked strips of his shirt were still in place over his arm injury and the stump of his finger. Glaudio looked a mess dameged and worn boots, jeans covered in mud and blood primitive bandages over his wounds . His broad chest revealed old scars from old years of street fighting and his large tatoo of a bull's head on his back. he saw that someone had already got up too and he ran over to see if he could help thier friends.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne nodded at the thought of sleep and yawned.

"I agree," She began, "Let's head up out of here and search for natives, but let's do that later. If we're about to pass out while hiking, that doesn't do us any good. Even if we only sleep for a little while, it's better than nothing."

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Logan pulled Shizuka the rest of the way and onto the only slightly sloped roof. He smiled a smile that someone uses at a funeral or right after a car accident. "It'll be alright now..." Logan made sure she was faced away from the hotel and the flaming bodies dragging around, "So you got a sheet I see," He chuckled as he looked at the small thing, "We'll use it to keep you out of the rain if it does start,"

The entire time, his mind was thinking if he had done the right thing. Inside they would be safe from the elements but not the creatures that seemed... Logan sighed, "Anyway..." He looked off into the distance to the right, "I wish it was at least nice weather. Looks like the world has conspired against us," He laughed ackwardly. Usually Logan was a quiet person but he talking, slightly above normal volume as well, to drowned out the muffled banging from down below.
    ~The One and Only~

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace noted the missing knives to himself, already knowing the implications but said nothing. He walked over to the door to the basement hesitating but deciding against what he had been thinking about doing. "Alright, lets get moving." he said returning towards the front door and opening it, "We just need to find the street sign figure out what road we are on or near and head toward the school."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew noted that the group was getting bigger. If the group became too big, then they'll be easy targets. If this was the case, then Andrew had to do something. The idea of 'eating' somebody came back into his head again. If this was going to be the case, then he'll have to do it.

"We should get going. Anything can happen to us at anytime..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sunnyside, trying to make up for my super short posts as of late >.<

Kaname follows Tace's actions like a puppy, not straying too far away from him. "We're almost at the climax of our adventure here on this island I think." Talking in a low tone to both Tace and Kayl while having a serious look on her face. "I wonder if...never mind. Let's just try to get to the building quickly."

Keeping her hand on the handle of her sword, every step they take, Kaname's eyes search everywhere for any sign of movement in the tree's or grasses in the distance, or the buildings and alleyways that are so very near. "The animals seem to have been scared off long ago..but, who could blame them. If I was a little, defenseless animal, I guess I would run too. But.. no people are around either. Did the risen get them? Or did they take shelter somewhere else?"

She looks up at the sky which is still a swirling darkness all around. Not a clear spot anywhere to be found. The eerie night has not yet drawn it's close. "It seems as though...this night is lasting forever. Or it's just the sky that remains shadowed in this inky darkness, to make it so the Nightmarchers have the upper hand, being able to see better in darkened area's than real people. But I can see just fine. Can you Tace?" She nods to Kayl slightly, knowing he can see just fine as well.

The path ahead of them, buildings on either side, all around, swallowing them, they slowly make their way forward. Kaname, thinking she's talked too much, shuts up now and goes back to keeping on guard, searching her surroundings again, not letting anything slip by her eyes. Tace, walking in front of her and Kayl, walking beside her, she felt safe. Knowing Nanalie was inside her to help to made her feel safer than before.

Kaname concentrates her mind to try to send a message through to Nanalie, Nanalie, how are you holding up inside of me? Can you see through my eyes clearly? Or understand me yet? I hope you can understand...because I want to tell you how great you are Nanalie. You saved me back there by helping my wound, you and Kayl saved me. With you inside, there is even further protection from the risen..so, Nanalie, thank you. I really mean it, you're a great friend and it means a lot that you would do this for me. She drops her head to look at the ground for a moment but then goes back to searching the area with her eyes everywhere.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

As they were walking away, Michael couldn't help but think on what the crazy person said about ghosts eating people.

"Do you think it's true, Fee, the whole ghosts eating people or something?" he asked Fee as they were walking.

But before she could respond, a stench appears in the air. A stench that he was really familiar with; it was rotten and could only mean the smell of the walking dead.

Manhoe suddenly comes back, spurts some native thing, which Alika then translates, revealing that his nose still got what it takes.

With ghost eating pushed out of his mind for a while, they all moved away from the town.

That's when the screaming happened.

Before anyone could say anything else, Alika enters the house, trying to calm the woman down, whilst everyone else is standing outside, taking this whole thing to an even weirder level.

"So... do you think we should go inside?"
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan took a seat as he opened a small notebook that he had been carrying with him. He then took out a pen and began to take notes on the current situation. He wrote about what he could tell from the appearance of the ghostly man's body and the effect he could have on a normal human body. After writing this he pointed at the ghostly man and said "While I do admit that this man does possess a body which is not solid we can't say for certain that he is invulnerable. The warriors and him alike may not be able to just disappear into mist and return whenever they are defeated. As for any Natives left I'd be surprised if any humans other than the small amount if any survivors from the resort survivors are running around out here." Nathan tucked the notebook and pencil into his coat pocket as he began to look around his surroundings keeping a particularly good eye on the areas covered by trees.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(most groups still in freeform)

-----------------
    @Machinehead, Keisai, and Silver

The captain finally seems to have ragained his voice.

"Well, if we need to rest lets do it down the beach a ways and in some bushes or something in case they do keep watch. And keep close together."

He starts to wait for a reply, but then seems to get increasingly nervous as he looks around.

"Look, I can see some bushes over there as the beach curves back out. We could see this area from there and maybe be hidden. Let's go."

He starts moving down the beach looking over his shoulder hoping others follow.

Nathan doesn't see anything out of the ordinary aside from the ghost he's already talking to.

Juhn replies "Uh, wait, defeated. How does that work now?"

---------------------------------

@Raycaptain, noelynn, and (maru if she's still around)

The tarry rain starts coming down around Logan, the first drops leaving darker lines on his jacket.

So far the dead seem to be having a hard time getting inside, though you can't see all the way around the building.

-----------------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

Inside herself Kaname can feel Nanalie. He hears in her head things in that language she doesn't understand. However the feelings come through, and it's something like the mental equivalent of a hug, though still that feeling of lonelyness is with her.

Now outside there is plenty of light, even if it is sporadic, to read the phone book by, and Tace gets a pretty good idea of where they are. The comminuty college is half way across down. However "town" in this case isn't all that much. On a normal day it might only take ten minutes to get there.

But today isn't a normal and soon Kayl waves for the group to get down. He looks around a bit and then kneels and looks at Tace and Kaname.

<I don't see a simple and safe way forward. But there aren't too many up ahead. Do you want to try throwing those things and cut through whatever doesn't get out of our way?>

(OOC: Gotta run. Sorry for not proofing, hopefully it isn't so bad)

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Logan smiled a bit more and let out a groan as it started to rain. He took the sheet and placed it over his survivor friend. "See? Now you don't get as wet!" He nodded and kept hold on the sheet, "And hopefully the rain gives out before my arms do," The white hair, that was usually spikey, was matted to the young man's face. Water was already dripping off the tips down into his wet lap and on to his knees. Being wet wasn't Logan's greatest dislike and he had been caught in rainstorms back home, mostly when his section of the neighborhood was caught up in some foolish 'turf' war or whatever the thugs wanted to call it. But oh well...

"So... Why are you here? That's a good conversation starter right?" The rain was mixing with the banging on the door to turn it all into background noise. He rather enjoyed the sounds of a thousand tiny drums, it seemed, all around him. Maybe this would calm his partner as well... Logan, although extremely timid, did have a strange need to protect anything that he felt obligated to. Sadly enough Logan never had the means to protect anyone from anything...
    ~The One and Only~

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

still not entirely sure what was happening Glaudio spotted a group of dead trying to pull themselves out of the earth, deciding to buy some time for the others Glaudio hefted his axe and charged at them.

OOC-sorry, short post

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Daniel stood up feeling Lucky that he wasn't hurt in the landslide. AS he stood he noticed Lucius's body on the ground and Daniel stood silently to give him a moment of silence. The earth under him could be felt moving and the Dead started to come from the ground. "Now this looks like some resident evil movie scene." He said as he stomped the head of the Zombie closest to him. "Get back in the ground." He said continuing to stomp. Daniel then heard a voice and it was Saizo's. "Hey Saizo, how's life!" Daniel said smiling. He also noticed the body of the other man Lucius took with him. (OOC: I hope this is okay) Daniel searched the man and found the shotgun he had, extra shells, and also a Machete. "I don't need all of this, so whoever else is around, I'll be sure to give it to them when I find them." Daniel ran towards Saizo chopping off the hands of the dead trying to get out of the ground. "Let's see how much harder it is to get out with no hands." He made it to Saizo and handed him the Machete, "I'm sure you're better than me with this." He looked over and saw a large man with an Axe. "If you can help Saizo, I suggest we go get him, his size will be really helpful in this struggle."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

OOC: I don't think I spelt that one guys name right. Sorry. ^.^"

Shizuka gave Logan a sad smile. "Me and my parents were coming here on vacation. They said I needed to get out more, but they didn't really know that I snuck out everynight to go to parties before we came to this island." she sighed. She didnt really know what else to say. Then, she looked at Logan. "What about you?" She wanted to try to get to know the people like Chloe, Logan, and Azriel.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(most groups are in the same situation)

----------

@Kei, Rogue, Gaz (and hopefully the others)

(OOC: Alright since you were near it before it'll be alright to get the other guys gear. )

Between their efforts the three manage to leave the dead in their immediate area as twitching masses in the ground.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius looked down to see Zeus guarding Agatha, Saizo getting back to his feet and Daniel looking at the two corpses. He flew down to Daniel and said,

"Now you see what has happened to me. I completed my role as a soldier but died with only one regret: Not being able to protect Agatha fully. We have to keep going. We have to get you guys to a clinic. I'll scout ahead and figure out the best possible direction. When you get moving, have Saizo keep Agatha off of her broken leg. He needs to be her crutch since you have a gun and a blade now."

Lucius began flying off down the forest to find a way out.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

OOC: I sorry! Ive been caught up to speed a bit. This is gonna be a short post though, basically just me throwing myself back in @_@

BIC:

While Logan and Shizuka went to the roof, Chloe and Azrael searched around for supplies. She grabbed a small sack and stuffed it with anything that could be used to wrap wounds [mostly rags], a flashlight, batteries, a small lighter among a few other small things.

She met back in the center with Azrael shortly after.

"Ready?"
    "Ready."

The two hurried up to the roof and found their two other companions.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@hax, LB, CD, Rogue, Kei and Gaz.

Glaudio notices an owl talking to the others. They seem used to this. He also notices that one of them seems to have a blade looking thing, a rifle, and two shotguns and seems to be looking to share.

As Lucious scouts ahead some other humans dig themselves out. Four guys seem to know each other and two (Jacob and Walter), are now helping along another one (Sam) who is bleeding from a bad gut wounds, and a fourth (Thomas) who looks OK but is unconscious.

Flying ahead the eruption and landslide seems to have cleared the dead from the area for the moment. Either that or they're undeground. Rivers of lava are starting to make their way down the valley going through the lower points and gully's that are still lowever after the land slide. In most places it looks like the rivers are only six or so feet wide as they cut primarily down through the weakened soil.

If someone could get across a couple of them they could get near to town fairly easily.

--------------------

@Maru, Raycaptian, and Noelynn

Joining the others on the roof the sky is getting darker with the dirty rain. Making it harder to see the dead below or hear the banging. However it might also make it harder for them to hear or see you.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio walked over to the others who seemed tobe talking to an owl "What the hell" he thought as he joined them. Looking down he sawthat blood was seeping through the bandages on his arm but he chose t ignre it for the time being.

OOC- short post but hey

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Logan sighed a bit. He was now completely wet but fortunately they were in Hawaii and he was still fairly warm. The thousand drums all around had turned into one long beat that drowned out all noise that wasn't on the roof.

"I... Well I was here for a competition. I do parkour and was just good enough to come here. Lucky me huh?" Logan seemed to laugh at his own unfortunate story but what else could he do? Crying or self-pity would get him nowhere now, "You know... I still stand by what I say. If help isn't going to come, I want to find out what has happened,' This time Logan was much more calm about the topic.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

"I see." she said to Logan. "I'd like to know the same thing..." She had just noticed that the other two had gotten up onto the roof. She looked up at the sky, it hurt her eyes to look up as the rain dripped into them, but she didn't care. She couldn't hear the banging anymore, it relieved her, but at the same time, it scared her.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname felt something warm, the warm sensation like a hug, yet, something was missing. She smiled slightly, feeling a bit lost and alone, even though she was with everyone. After Kayl notions for them to get down, she sinks low, making sure she was as unnoticed as she could be. "Kayl, I think we should try it, nothing can hurt now, we are close, but also so far away. We should still consider our options before wasting our chance."

Kaname turns to Tace, "What do you think we should do Tace?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Thomas woke up, he began to feel something was terribly off. He managed to sit up and began to get an asset of what was going on. He had to hurry. If he didn't, something might as well take him with it. He stood on his feet and continued on, without direction though...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Walter) "This keeps getting worse for us. First, Andrew dies, then we lose Thomas, and now Sam's bleeding to his demise."
    (Jacob) "I think it's bad luck."
    (Sam) "..........."

The boys continued on, hoping to find someway out of this mess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew continued to follow the now biggest group he's followed in his life. Or at least his afterlife. If it got to big, then that option would be open. And everyone can be safe again.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe couldnt help but hold herself from the cold, only to shortly feel Azrael's arm wrap around her quickly after. She gave him a weak smile as they moved closer to where Logan and Shizuka were.

She took notice of their attempt to take cover, and by the fact that they didnt seem to notice her or Azrael. To be safe, she cleared her throat to get their attention and attempt to not startle them.

"Are you both ok?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz, Hax, LB, CD, Kei, Rogue

As Lucious scouts ahead the immediate area seems safe. Presumably Thomas and the three firends could be seen moving through the jumbled woods.

--------------------------

(Other groups still in freeform at the moment )

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek laid back in the sand. "i dunno but maybe we shouldn't worry about that right now.But that's just me." he yawned. a bit.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information