AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2 42 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Me, eat you?"

Andrew now looked more confused.

"Why would I eat you? I not that dumb to eat someone."

Andrew wanted to know more about this man at the same time, decrypting the current scene.

"Who are you?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Most groups waiting on someone else to post before I advance external events. Though of course you could choose to go ahead and interact with something)

@Luzifer and Kirako

Silence descends over the group as they move through and open area, into a patch of forest, and eventually through some apple bannanna trees. Kayl generally keeping in the front and scouting ahead silently. Occasionally indicating you should curve the path a little. Eventually you come out of the treeline and you can see the outskirts of the town.

Looking around you see some humaniod forms milling around, illuminated by the periodic lightning, walking out from the city and into the surrounding woods and pineapple fields.

After a few moments you also hear some screaming coming from the house closest to you.

Kayl looks over <This is what we were looking for I take it? Point the way to the>

"Libhrarhi"

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek sighed." Yea villagers dressing up uh-huh." Derek looked around as he sat up and crossed his feet he just remembered he has no shirt anymore. and hit was getting kinda cold with the wind blowing.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

As Nathan finished wrapping Derek's wounds he heaved a sigh and looked at the ghostly figure with the gun. He thought for a moment on the best way to say what was on his mind and decided to put it bluntly. He said in a voice which was full of seriousness "I'm sorry if this may seem alarming to you and call me insane if you wish but i do believe you are quite dead sir. And I should know after all i am a surgeon. To our group your complexion is like that of a ghosts if they do exist. This would also explain why your cattle are gone, seeing as if you died a long enough time ago like your clothing leads me to believe your cattle and ranch may have been destroyed by the ravages of time. But if you wish for me to check for you as i am a certified to do so i will do so gladly." Nathan waited to see how the ghostly man would react seeing as even he wouldn't take the news of being dead very well unless showed actual proof.
    Last edited by Sr Machinehead; 05-06-2010 at 02:41 AM.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace turns his head toward the scream but doesn't seem to be bothered by it, "Ugh... screaming... that means the Risen have made it this far. I had held out hope that the city at least had been able to maintain itself... but it seems we are heading into fire."

He sighs... "Well... honestly I don't live here so I don't know where the library is exactly... however, there is a community college in the city... that seems like a promising place to look for. Which means, while i don't know where it is it shouldn't be hard to spot if we pass it."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname jolts a little when the scream is heard, then gets closer to Tace. "We should try to hurry, regardless if there are risen or not, we've got to hurry so we don't get swamped."

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Keisai, Silver, and machinehead

Listening to Derek and than Nathan the man responds

"Pshaw. I'm not ghost. Lookie here"

At that he extends his arm with his hand flat as if to push on the center of Nathan's chest. However his arm passes right through.

The mans eyes open wide and his lips quiver as the rest of his body seems to lock up in shock.

To Nathan the sensation is of lungs burning with cold and what he would diagnose as the feeling of a heart attack in his chest.

---------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

(OOC: Interesting responses there. )

<Yes, lets get going. Hopefully you'll know that whatever it is when you see it>

Kayl leads the group moving into the city. Generally trying to hold to cover, however he seems to either be unwilling or unable to crawl around to keep under the cover of hedges. (OOC: Though I presume the two of you are willing to crawl to advance behind cover, say if it's otherwise) Eventually he assumes his usuall stiff backed posture and calm pace when it becomes apparent that the dead aren't particularily interested in him.

Eventually he stops. He turns to you, silent as ever despite your hearing his thoughts in your mind.

<Hmmmm it would appear there are a large number of dead in the area. I can't see a direction to go where you wouldn't run into them, including the way we came. Since you're likely more at risk what do you want to do? We could try rushing the group of three ahead of us, or perhaps trying hiding in one of the structures here. Unless you have some other plan.>

The buildings in the area are all suburban houses. You're currently hidden behind some trees.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was then that Glaudio pannicked seeing ghosts and dead everywhere and with no sign of any living people (Mana seemed to have got lost somewhere on the trail). He dove at the nearest group of dead with a snarl on his face and the grim determination that he might as well take some of them wih him.

OOC- no idea what is going on here so help would be appreciated

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tace followed as carefully as he could until Kayl stopped. After the apparition and spoke Tace thought for a moment. "Lets duck into one of the structure's for the time being." he whispered, " I don't think the Risen are going anywhere but we might find something inside, at the very least a map. If we can find a map of the island we'd be able to advance with more purpose. As it stands, I don't want to start picking fights with the dead unless I actually have a clear sense that I'm heading in the right direction."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks to Kayl, "I agree with Tace, that would be our best course of action. If we lie low and at the same time search for something useful, then we would be killing two birds with one stone. If you've heard that saying before." She flashes a smile at Kayl and remains next to Tace.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne gulped loudly.

"I'm sorry mister, but you're dead. As a matter of fact, that entire group of natives was dead," Adrienne murmured, "It appears we've been caught up in another time period guys." Adrienne shook lightly at this. She watched the ghost man pull his hand out of Nathan in disbelief.

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Faery, Excellsaga, Kera, GAZ, and Suzumi

Sora drifts into the dead between the groups and the town. Most of the group hesitates, at most drifiting out a short distance from the trees but not yet getting to far from cover.

However Yumi backs her up and heads out with her. As they are about to reach the dead a large man (Glaudio) rushes past and plows into the advancing group like an out of control car. Throwing a lot of them to the ground.

Getting to his feet he finds that he's picked up a foot long kitchen knife through his left forearm (2 Karma to avoid indicate your choice as the start of your post).

Sora moves in gracefully following the forms of her martial arts training. However she finds that her limbs simply pass through the dead. However this seems to have an affect on them slowing them down.

From behind the other two combatants, Yumi makes use of her axe's reach and splits one of their heads wide open.

Sora winds up taking point for a moment as Glaudio wrestles a deceased old man to the ground, yanks away the ball-peen hammer he was carrying and lays into him with it.

Sora is overwhelmed by the swarm of dead. She does not waver and continues to attempt to stun them as they swing their arms into her, which seems to be disrupting her form. After a few moments of this she simply disipates completely, despite Yumi attempting to help by landing blows with her axe.

However the dead left behind are lethargic and slow after their encounter with Sora, and Glaudio and Yumi make quick work of them... sort of. They're missing important parts and often heads but they're still moving, just not in an effective way.

While there are dead approaching from the sides, the route to the city is clear for the moment.

Aside from the hammer, the dead were carrying a number of kitchen knives, a 100 meter dash trophy one was weilding as a club, and a broken wine bottle.

--------------------------------------------

@luzifer and Kirako

<Alright, lets move> Kayl thinks.

He moves up to the door of the nearest house and steps half way through it, and moves back and forth like he's looking around. He then makes the "come on" arm gesture and moves fully through the door.

(The door is locked, but not more securely than an average home door with a doorknob lock and a deadbolt. The windows are all shut, but they're just glass and wood. Inside the house seems to have a ground floor with fairly frilly decorations. The second floor is a three bedroom design, but only one is a bedroom, one is an office and the other is a work out room with a treadmill in front of a big TV. No swords over the mantelplace or anything like that, but there are chairs and knives and pans in the kitchen. The door to the basement is locked)
    -------------------------------------------------------

@Keisai, Machinehead, and Silver

(OOC Silver: Careful with having other NPCs do stuff, I was intending it to be harder for him to willfully remove his arm, but it would have been easy to yank Nathan away, so no worries. Although even if it was something that was more of a deal likely we'd just roll with it and it'd cost you a bit of Karma, as that's the sort of thing Karma can be used for)

The man appears shocked, and doesn't say anything for a few moments.

In this time, wonderfully warm are fills Nathans lungs as he gasps, and he feels his heart beat again.

The man plops down and sits on the grass near the beach.

"They. They must have gotten me. Probably caught me from behind so I didn't notice. And now I've been dead. For. Well, can somebody tell me what year it is... and.. what's going on. If you could..please"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-06-2010 at 11:19 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tace stood in front of the door for a moment. He checked the knob, which was locked and then precede to look the place over to see if there was a way to get in quietly to avoid the dead detecting them, preferably leaving as much the buildings defenses intact in case they were ambush or otherwise needed to really on the cover of the building. "You would happen to be able to pick locks would you, Ms. Kaname?" he asked as he thought.

He figured he could, at worst break the glass of a window, it would be somewhat noisy but at least he could maintain the structure of the building. Breaking down the door was out of the question. He slipped the knife between the window and the sill and tried to lever up the window, testing if it was locked.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sticking back with Agatha, Lucius rested on her shoulder, nestling next to her. At the same time he began another mental feedback with Tom.

Tom, you'd better hurry and get them to a clinic. Focus on that as the main objective. If you're strong enough, carry Jessica against her will. You guys need to get out of there. I'll stay with Agatha.

(OOC: Before you guys say anything, I have been permitted by sunny to try to physically talk as an owl.)

Lucius kept on opening his beak and hooting. Behind his hoots was the same voice.

"Agatha, it's me. I'm trying to talk in this form since I died before."

So far, nothing but hoots came out.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-07-2010 at 09:10 AM.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks to Tace, "Yes, I can Tace. The would be something good to do so we aren't detected, good thinking. She looks around the house for an old nail or strip of metal and slowly starts picking the lock. "Hm, Kayl, we should search the floorboards too, because if something as important as a map is in here, the person who had it simply wouldn't just have it out in the open."
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 05-07-2010 at 06:30 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The bloodlust that was clouding his vision slowly fading Glaudio withdrew the knife from his forearm, flexing his fingers he found that it hurt but was still operational. Stooping he picked up another knife and took stock of the situation. Around him were two groups of dead who appeard to be trying to block thier path into the city, desperate for a place to recouperate and lick his wounds he called to the rest of the small gruop of living that were nearby "lets try and make it into the city and loose these guys".

OOC- save the karma sunnyside, there's no way that im going to pass up a foot-long knife. i figure that his strong and hard as nails advantages would enable him to block out most of the pain and operate at almost full working order providing he gets it bandaged up soon.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan fell to the ground as a sensation such as that of his heart stopping burned throughout his body. As the man's arm came out of his body he felt the pain slowly beginning to disappear. He could feel oxygen returning to his body and his ability to think about something other than the excruciating pain to return. Nathan looked up at the ghostly figure who was apparently still in shock as expected. He slowly began to stand as his strength returned and began to think. He looked at the man and said "I'm not quite sure how to answer whats going on but it appears that the dead have come back to life as some form of ghost and the victims of these ghosts have become what's best described as zombies. As we said before you came along we had just finished taking down some kind of shark thing that did some damage on our friend over there." After saying this Nathan pointed towards Derek.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

He's right... Shizuka thought. Is this happening around the world? Just on the island? Is this a terrorist attack? She didn't realize it, but she was shivering. Not so much because it was cold, but because she was scared. This isn't like a ghost story...or a movie...or even one of my school's plays...this is real...I've never been so scared in my life...

Something else she didn't realize; she was cryng. She suddenly wanted to be held. To be comforted, but she knew that was going to happen.
    Last edited by noelynn1995900; 05-08-2010 at 09:41 PM.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

"So, are we going to check on Lucius even though I'm pretty sure that shot took him out. Either way it'll be good to check on him and c heck the other guy for more supplies." Daniel said waiting to see what the other's wanted to do. "But I do know one thing, we need to make a move."

OOC: Trying to get this train a rollin'

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Keisai, Machinehead, and Silver

There is another silence and he slowly turns toward Nathan.

"Zomwhatzis? Does. Does this sorta thing happen now? I mean with the ghosts and stuff. I remember hearin' tales of ghosts n stuff by I figured there we'ren't much really to them. 'Cept Angels, but those aren't really ghosts. But I never saw one of them neither. What do we do?"

He looks down at his hands

"What do..I..do?"

The captain has come out of hiding now and has walked over to the group. Specificially he's standing by Derek, where he seems to feel safer.

-------------------------------------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

(OOC: Picking locks isn't a skill Kaname really has, and even more importantly things that are good for lockpicking are pretty specific and not very likely to be on a lawn. However you were astute in that not making a bunch of noise was a good idea, and with some of Tace's reduced cost donatable Karma Kaname manages to find a clay sculpitng setup out back, and had at least seen something on picking and racking locks. Conveniently some of the art tools make a decent pick and tension wrench, so you're inside and have some useful supplies for the future).

Tace finds that while the windows might not be locked preciesly they are latched. He also notes that two of them have nails sloppily hammered in, which would make them harder to open.

Looking around the house he doesn't see any other easy ways in. But about that time Kaname manages to open the lock on the front door, letting Tace in and then locking it again behind them.

Kayl starts looking around.

<I can't really see in fully dark places, so you'll have to open things and tear up the whatever this place is made of. I can look in nooks and crannies though. Although it's hard to see. Why would you people make such big structures with such small entrances for light? I don't see a good place for a fire either. Some light would help.>

------------------------------------------------

@GAZ

( Damaged muscle can still cut performance. But I'm presuming left is your off arm, and wrist strength in it isn't so critical. Your advantage does indeed prevent shock and pain from disabling you. Though blood loss will eventually become a problem if it isn't resolved)

-----------------------------------------------------
    @kei, LB, suzumi and xriikox

(Lucious is down at the bottom of a gully nearby, and if you search around he's out in the open and pretty easy to see. Lucious has his clothing, wallet presumably, and one of the sword like bone protrusions he took from one of the dead a while back.

The native doesn't have a wallet actually, but he does have a shotgun along with some pepper spray, rope, handcuffs, a machetee, more rubber and regular shot shells, and a snub nosed .38 special pocket revolver. )

------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: I'll send some people hopefully helpful PMs about some of the posts here. It does sound like this is around finals a number of places. I find a link to what you need to respond to helps people make a post when they feel too busy to go through a whole thread. Though a number of people aren't logging on or posting at all.)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-07-2010 at 11:45 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tace slipped inside, letting Kaname in before bolting the door behind him. "Look for a light switch, the power might still be working. Lanai might even get its power from another island, check for a telephone as well. Cell phone would be even better but try not to make to much noise, I don't here the people that nailed themselves inside, chances are they either locked themselves in the basement or we'll find their corpses." he turned to Kayl"Mr. Kayl, Can the Nightmarchers move through solid forms as easily as yourself? I'm wondering what the chances that if I knock on that door to the basement I won't disturb a warren of them that decided to make a nest after killing the family. Also, how bright are the Risen both with and without Nightmarchers with them? Are they mindless by themselves but can be led?" Questions boiled out of Tace as his mind began working through potential plans.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks around the room after coming through the door and after examining the walls, Tace speaks a lot of questions. "Yes, Kayl..I'm wondering those things as well, so what do you think we should do?" she says as she paces around the dark space.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 05-08-2010 at 04:02 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne looked at the ghost.

"Umm... Shouldn't you pass over?" Adrienne turned to the guys, "I mean, isn't that what ghosts and spirits are suppose to do? Pass over?"

"They have to finish what they left here first, Adrienne," Sid said, "If they're not happy, they won't leave."

"Right," She replied, "You have to let go of the past, sir. If you can, of course. You have to be willing to leave."

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha looked at the owl and notice the hoots were constant. She looked as it tried to say something. "Work on it slowly. Try to make out sounds." She said, thinking she was crazy after she did. "What am I saying? You're an owl.." Her sentance trailed as she got weaker. Zeus whined and licked the shoulder that had been injured. "Don't worry, Zeus..Its just a flesh wound..that's what Lars would say..." Zeus whined again hearing his masters name. Agatha sighed and gently patted his head. She knew sooner or later she'd end up dead.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo felt dizzy from running so much but he still made sure Agatha was alright, he noticed the owl kept hooting and he wanted him to stop.
    " Agatha, keep that owl quiet it you can." Saizo said as he noticed another dead creature, " If he keeps hooting, when we find somewhere safe, he'll give our position away."
    Saizo cut down the creature and felt a sharp pain in his wound, his breathing was getting heavy and he knew if he keeps fighting without getting treated he will die.
    " If I die, Agatha, Take my tanto and the rest of my shuriken and make it out of here alive."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information