AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 197 FirstFirst ... 39 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: Jessica did check the soldier, but I didn't want to get too liberal with what she found. Although I was tempted to have her pull the Russian Circus out of his pants. V_V

@Riiko, kei, Hax, and LB

"And to answer your question, neither one of the two I fought did I leave alive. I killed them both, It was either that or they kill me."

"Fair enough," Jessica muttered as she laced up the boots. She stood up and wriggled her foot, testing the feel of them. She decided that it would do.

"A stun gun," He said handing it over to Jessica. "I don't think you're weak but this will surely come in handy."

Jessica raised an eyebrow, but accepted the stun gun from Daniel with a nod of thanks.

"Sure, keep the guns for yourself when you're a terrible shot and give the girl a taser," Jessica thought with a roll of her eyes.

He then pulled the Ak from his back. "Out of all of us here who can use this the best." He said waiting for a reply.

"Why don't you just hold on to it till we find the other guy who followed us down here? Not that I mind taking it. I'm not a bad shot. But he could be way better. Unless you want it," Jessica said as she turned to face Kotonoha. "What was your name, by the way? I didn't catch it before."

Jessica walked back over to the dead soldier. She leaned over to search for anything to identify the man with. He pouch strapped to the inside of his shirt and inside was a wallet.

"Bingo," Jessica thought to herself as she opened it. Sure enough there were credit cards and a drivers license. Alika Palakiko. The name didn't ring a bell, but Jessica gently removed the pouch, and after tucking the wallet and the stun gun inside, she slung it over her shoulder.

- - -

OCC: @LB

Mana continued to keep her eyes on the approaching zombies, when she heard the shuffling in the back of the van. She fought back the urge to slam her head against the steering wheel, and instead brought her fist down on to the horn as hard as she could, before climbing into the back of the van.

She unceremoniously shoved her way past the trio in the back and grabbed one of the crates of alcohol, before opening the back door and getting out of the van.

"What do we have here..." Mana muttered to herself as she examined the labels on the bottles. "Wine, wine, more wine... Oh god, these guys really are useless... Half a bottle of Smirnoff... Saizo must have opened this one. Rum! Rum is good..."

Mana quickly examined the contents of the rest of the crates, before piling them all up outside the van. She emptied one before going around to the driver's seat with the now empty crate. Which she jammed in between the driver's seat, and the steering wheel. She adjusted it so that one of the corners of the crate made constant contact with the horn.

Mana took at quick glance up at the zombies as the sound of the horn filled the area again. There was still time.

Mana shut the door van door, and ran around to the back once more. And she began to throw the bottles of alcohol into the van. And none too gently either. The racket was spectacular. And soon enough the entire van reeked of ethanol.

Mana shut the back door of the van and retreated into the woods, clutching a few bottles of the stronger spirits she had found.

OCC: I'm assuming that Light Buster's trio has left the van by now.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace nodded to Kayl and followed Kaname into the water. He followed well behind, moving forward but at a slow sputtering pace. He wasn't a very good swimmer and the waves only made it more difficult to stay on course. He would swim for a bit and then stop so he could look around and see where he was before swimming again. Gradually he continue moving, struggling to keep his head above water.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka sat down and hugged her knees. She didn't know what was going on. She looked at the guy identified as Logan. She was a little nervous around him, especially after seeing that dead corpse next to him, the broken shovel covered in blood. She looked away from him and looked at Chloe.

"Who are you all?" she asked.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee's POV

Fee sighed not sure what to do. Everything was muddling together. She looked around at the rag-tag group that had managed to find its way to each other- two ghosts, two grown men scardy cats, and a naive young girl. She couldn't help but start laughing at the situation she had ended up in but as she was laughing, something Alika had told her popped into her mind.

"Didn't you say something about a fishing village, Alika? Because I'm thinking for now that may be our best shot," she said inbetween fits of giggles and gasps for air. As she wiped the laughter tears from her eyes, she looked around at the group. "What do you all think?"

Micheal's POV

Micheal looked down at Fee, his fear and worry temporarily trumped by the insane laughter now spilling out of Fee like rain from the sky. Micheal worried for a moment about her until she told them her idea.

No! Thats a stupid idea! You actually want to stay with the ghost? Are you off your rocker? he thought but as he opened his mouth to say these things, other words spilled out.

"I think it's a great idea. And it's not like anyone else has any better ideas." He was floored by his own words. He cast glances at the ghosts' that were with them in slight panic before squeezing Fee's a little tighter.

samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek sat up still in a bit of a daze. he was looking around as some one was wrapping bandages around his torso. Derek sighed." Can i rest now...." he closed his eyes a bit realizing how much the cuts hurt.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne sighed as she heard his request. She wasn't sure.

"I'm not sure if you can or not," She said, "Just hang around us for a little while longer until Nathan finishes looking you over." She looked over at the captain drinking his beer.

"Interesting man," Sid whispered.

"Stupid man if you ask me," Adrienne replied as she wrapped some more bandages around Derek.

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan thought for a moment and looked at Derek. He then said "I suppose you could sleep but you have to keep the wounds clean and make sure the bandages stay dry. I'll check on the wounds later on if we have any more rest time to see if that shark-man's attacks had any delayed effects." Nathan then stood up and walked further up onto the shore. he found a place to sit down and began to go though his bag. he was taking inventory to see exactly what he had to fight with and how many bandage wraps and such he had left.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname keeps looking back to make sure Tace is getting along alright. She sees him struggling a bit so she slows her pace. She shouts in order for him to hear her voice which is muffled by the waves, "Taceeee! Do you need me to help you?" She remains where she is, smiling, waiting for Tace's answer.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB and Suzumi

(OOC: Yes, I think it's safe to presume that they'd have gotten out of the van once the alcohol started flowing, I'll consider them to be with Mana in the woods until LB says they're going off after Agatha or something.)

The dead close in on the van. Attempting to smash in the windows with whatever makeshift weapons they have. This doesn't work so well on the front windshield but the sides windows shatter easily under a blow from a tool or rock.

Many of the dead are wearing pajamas though others are normally dressed.

------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

If Tace of Kaname look to the side they could see Kayl moving along and occasionally through the rocks making up the long cliff on the shoreline.

Up some distance ahead you can see a spot where the cliff seems to have a valley like gap in it, and a small beach is there.

--------------------

@Change, Janajee, and LB

Alika replies after thinking a moment

"Well, I guess I'm a tour guide so I might as well guide! I can get us to the villiage though it's a bit of a hike. But I guess it might be safer than here."

He looks out into the dark woods.

"Maybe I'll guide from the rear? The villiage is that way." He says pointing.

The native spirit stares at him for a moment, and Alika then realizes he needs to translate. When he finishes the spirit starts off in the indicated direction, finally seeming to have calmed down to a functional state..

-------------------------

@Silver, Keisai, and Bannanna

The captain looks at Derek.

"Well here I don't have many of these left, and maybe you'll need 'em more than the rest of us when it's time to get up an goin again."

He takes a Red Bull out of the cooler and hands it to Derek. Than plops down again and gets back to work on his beer.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek set down the red bull and laid his back against the sand. he was tired. he wanted to sleep. He wanted to sleep so badly that he even forgot why they were all running. he yawned and closed his eyes.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio ran alongthe forest path, jumping tree roots and stumps as he went. The grey light was seeping through the canopy and gave him enough light to see by, pausing every so often to listen for sounds of persuit. After a while he halted and after listening hard decided that he had lost them, fear was not an emotion he felt often but now it gripped him like a cold dead hand. Glaudio had never been known as a great thinker and now it was proving to be his undoing as he tried desperately to formulate some form of plan but all he could think about was the pungent smell of rotting flesh.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Adrienne yawned. Maybe her day wasn't the worst, but she was still tired. She rested her head by Sid's leg.

"I'm going to sleep. Wake me up for anything," Adrienne said as she closed her eyes.

Sig by me

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo noticed Agatha hide in some bushes, he sighed when he realized he got to her in time. He quietly made his way down and touched Agatha.
    " Don't be loud, it's just me." Saizo said as he readied his blade, " I'll distract them and you get away or we can both run and I'll take out the ones in our way."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Logan, silent against one of the darkened walls, breathed slowly and softly. His eyes fixated on his once white shoes... All his clothing... He was far more shaken by it then showed.

"We're survivors... Same as you," His voice was different than from the rest of his life, hollow as any cave... "I-...I'm sorry you saw that..." Logan said the last bit under his breath before grabbing a chair and sat, facing away from the rest of the group. Breaking his cardinal rule, never killing... Why had it been so easy? Logan shivered slightly and closed his eyes, listening to whatever he could hear outside. Somehow the howls of wind or moans of the dead would 'comfort' him more than thinking about it all...
    ~The One and Only~

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee's POV

Fee let out a sigh of relief. The ghost seemed to be calming down and they were finally getting somewhere. If they could keep it up, they might actually figure out what to do by the time morning came, which would mean they could rest in the much safer sun. As they set about to head for the village, though, Fee realized something.

She was still in her fancy party dress.

"Um... Is there anywhere super close and super safe where I could maybe get some clothes before we set out on this hike? Because I'm not sure how well a party dress will fair in rougher terrain," she said, her smile sheepish as she blushed at her own request. She felt silly for asking, but she was fully unprepared for any hike if it required her to be in a frilly girl dress like this.

Micheal's POV

Micheal blinked for a moment at Fee's request before looking down at what she was wearing. He had completely forgotten her attire until that moment. Then he looked down at his own outfit, happy to remember that he had dressed fairly simply. He felt bad that Fee had been wearing that through all this, and hadn't complained yet. He wondered how she had managed it, as he wasn't even completely comfortable in his mostly casual wear.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan finished going through his bag to find that he had a bottle of sugar pills. he gave a sigh as he saw the other two laying down to sleep. He said to the others "well seeing as you two are sleeping i suppose I'll stand watch just in case anything does happen. And at the rate this night is going we better hope we don't get another thing like that shark-man." Nathan looked at the hand he had hurt earlier on in the night and gave a sigh. he took some more disinfectant and a sterile pad and began to clean the stab wound on his hand for the second time that night. After cleaning and redressing the wound he sat down and began to wait for either the others to wake up or for something noteworthy to happen.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew heard a familiar voice in his head. It was a man that helped him survive for long enough to escape, Lucius.

(Andrew) Lucius, is that you? How'd you get a hold of me?

Andrew began to think of a place they can stop by for a new set of clothing. Well, just them two at least...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Jacob, Walter, and Sam continued through the woods, checking everything around them as the dead closed in on the van. They were safe but not for long. They continued their search for Agatha, hoping that she, along with Zeus, are alive.

(Jacob) "Look for Zeus, she has to be alive."
    (Walter) "I am I am. Jeez, calm down."
    (Sam) "I'm calm..."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-26-2010 at 10:28 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Silver, Keisai and Bannanna

The captain relaxes himself after a few beers and time passes fairly uneventfully a for awhile. Eventually however the silence is broken by what sounds like gunfire.

From the woods, not far from where you are, a number of translucent native looking people of both genders and in traditional clothing come running out of the woods. They appear to be unarmed and afraid, some are screaming.

A figure can been seen through the woods. Somewhat tranlucent himself he's firing a rifle, wearing a western hat and a bib front shirt

(OOC: In case you don't know what that is they look like this:

He's yelling but is barely comprehensible, you catch a number of swear and something about "Up and theiving his house".

---------------------------------

@Rogue, LB, and CD

While Sazio seems to have gotten to Agatha without attack, one of the dead is headed straight for the bush. Perhaps it heard something after all.

Andrews friends can see the dead ahead in the woods.

Zeus is still quite a ways out.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-26-2010 at 11:17 PM.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

After waiting for quite a bit Nathan was startled to full alertness by what he found to be gunfire. He attempted to keep low and began to rush over to the others. He tapped Adrienne and Sid and quickly said "Come on we're moving. You can figure out whats going on when we are out of sight." Nathan then rushed to Derek and woke him in generally the same manner. He then got up and rushed to the safest area he could see and began to look up to see what was going on. Nathan got an angered look on his face as he muttered to himself "Great first zombies, warriors, and sharks. Now I have a man with a blasted rifle in my area. i suppose i should be grateful that that isn't pointed at me for the time being though." Nathan then lowered himself back to the ground and became quiet to make his best attempt at hiding from the ghostly man's view.

Set made by me

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek woke up with a startle then he grabbed his side as his wounds started to hurt."What the hell..." he then heard another gun shot. He sighed and followed Nathan to where he was."What do you thin k is going on?" he asked as he wiped the sleep out of his eyes

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio walked slowly along the forest path, a swig of rum had helped calm his mind and he could think clearer now. deciding that his best hope was to link up with some other survivors, he had started walking in the dierection that he guessed he had heard gunshots from, not knowing the actual dierection of his route he had walked a good distance when he heard voices. smashing one end off the empty rum bottle to make a weapon he started to move towards the voices.
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 04-27-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Andrew, think about it...How else would I be able to talk to one who is dead? I too am dead. A group of native commandos assaulted us. two with shotguns were trying to flank Tom and I from both sides while a third with an AK-47 punctured me fatally as I went for cover. I tackled one of the shotgun units and we fell down a gorge where jagged rocks awaited us. Now I'm in the body of an owl so I get the bonus of flying and annoying people with my hooting. How have you held up since your death?

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Adrienne brushed sand out of her hair and looked around. She was beside Nathan and Derek. She looked at the natives running out.

"What the bloody hell is going on? Is that man nuts?" Adrienne whispered, "We'll all be killed. He's going to lure the zombies to us." She took Sid's pistol from him.

"A, give it back." Sid said.

"Freakin' lunatic walking around with a rifle. Blasting away at whoever. I won't fire, but if he fires too close to me I will," Adrienne whispered around the group.

Sig by me

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Change of Color and LB

(OOC: Just occured to me you guys might be waiting on me instead of each other!)

As Andrew and Fee talk Alika pauses and listens. Mahoe does as well since, despite being in front, only Alika seems to know the way.

Alika says. "Well. I am..or was a tour guide on the island I could take you to all sorts of nice shops in town. Which is sort of on our way. Unless you think something has happened there...

There are also some isolate farm houses here and there some aren't too far. And I guess there's the airport. But I don't know if they'd have any clothes...I'm just nervous and listing off buildings... sorry"

--------------------------------------------------

@Silver, Bananna, and Keisai

The figure continues firing. You can see that he's got an old style lever action rifle.

One of the ghostly natives, a teen age male by the look, falls over and the armed but still somewhat see through man runs over and thwacks him with the butt of his rifle as the others flee. He than points it at the native.

"Listen you little Island n****r, you're going to tell me what happened to my house, and my cattle, and so help me if you're the reason my eyes are seeing funny I'd best not find out about it later!"

The native appears frightened, confused, and increasinGly angry. He says something in a language you don't understand.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe nodded in agreement.

"We're all survivors of....whatever whats going on. Those...."things"....whatever they are..."

She stopped and thought to herself

"As much as I dont like it, I dont think we have much of a choice in this matter. We're going to have to kill...or destroy a few of them. Looking at it, they seem to be already dead...."

A shiver went down her spine. She was too busy being scared out of her mind or running to actually think about what they were. Now that she did, it made her blood run cold. How could the dead walk? If it wasnt some sort of terrorist attack on the island, then could it be that all of it wasnt contained to -just- the island? Could it be running rampant throughtout the world? What if it was an airborn thing?

All these questions were running through her head, it wasnt until Azrael placed a hand on her shoulder for comfort before she snapped out of it.

She looked back at the girl with a soft smile.

"Im Chloe, this is Azrael and Logan. Whats your name?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()