AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 197 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha blushed and looked down at Zeus. Zeus cocked his head and looked at Lucius. He pawed his shoulder trying to say he understood. "I...uh..was thanking God.." She said shyly. Zeus barked and swam again giving the two some space. Wow...Zeus want him to. "Uh well thank you for the compliment..."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I never was the kind of person to really know how to handle women often. The dating scene was too typical and when I entered the service, I never really grasped a sense of what to do in situations like this."

Lucius put a hand on Agatha's far cheek and turned her face to make eye contact with him.

"I'm a bit nervous..."

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael stepped lively into the hotel. Noticing even more faces, and what-not. Not really taking the time to look them in the eye, or to even take notice to if some were beautiful or not. Nevertheless Azrael continued his stride. His focus on the bar not to far from his current location. Once their he hopes to find his girl if not then he would find a way to "entertain" himself.

However, before going to the bar Azrael made a quit bee line to his room. Taking the stairs as it was better for fitness, and because he was trying to kill time. As he took the steps one by one. Counting each one Azrael continued to wonder what the heck was keep Alice. She was being a real pest, and Michael regetted bring him along.

Like what was her problem. She gets to happy, and drunk, and runs off. Not saying a word, and leading him to a forest then leaving him there. This really got under his skin. He wasn't really interesting in hide-and-seek, something he played with his children, but preferred to just hill or whatever it is they find themselves doing.

Azrael stepped into the second floor not even seven doors away from his room. 232. Without taking much notice, or at least caring, Azrael first noticed the voices of several younger guys. They seemed to be excited about the hotel. They were young, and Azrael still remembered the trouble his friend, and himself got into on trips. Cancun was by far the most wild, and crazy. His best friend at the time, Ronnie, found himself to be a father not many mouths later. It was a halirous, and said day. Ronnie was never the same.

His family wasn't after he killed himself. Lost his job. How said.

Walking into the bedroom Azrael noticed it was just as they left it. A mess. Like a twister ran through, and destroyed eveything. The twister being Alice, and himself. She was a wild girl. That's way Azrael enjoyed keeping her around. Tho' now he was thinking it was time for a replacement. Which seemed the best choose for now.

Stepped from his shoes, and into the bathroom Azrael slowly turned the nob for the shower. The water spraying out onto the marble tile floors. Azrael smiled lightly before slowly undressing. Looking at the long thin scar running down his all to perfect six-pack. Remembering his fight with Michelle. Smiling because it was on his own doing. Taking a knife from her, and cutting himself. She almost had a fit. Tho he laughed it off later.

Stepping into the shower Azrael let the water smooth his body, and mind. Taking the time to thing thinks over, and plan what was next. Alice was a bit wild so she could be with another man. Tho' their relationship called for that type of situation Azrael didn't care. He was truly focused on the water running down his back. Highlighting a birthmark which looked something like a shark's fin. Azrael shifted his weight. Taking the soap, and soaping up his body. Giving it a clean wash down before turning the water off, and stepping out into the room. Still wet from his shower. Leaving a trail of water with every step.

Fifteen or so minutes later Azrael stepped from his room in an pair of blue jeam. Giving him a relaxed look but with a white coller shirt fitting slightly tight do to his larger size, being 6'2 all muscle no fat. His black shoes were shining brightly but Azrael changed them before long. Spending maybe three more minutes before walking back out in the hallway. Black air force ones. Something he bought do to his son. Who called them fresh, and "off da chain." God America cahnged people.

Walking ino the elevator Azrael smiled. Liking being alone in this confinded place. Quiet other then the soft music in the back ground. NO people around, just him. Perfect. Then.....the bar. Where it seemed quite live. People moving in every direction. Azrael scanned the area looking for a target of some kind. Noticing a beautiful tax return lady sitting at the bar. He walked up behind, and wrapped his hand around her waist. Tapping the bar to call the waiter.

The girl semed around 24 or 25 still young. Tho Azrael himself seemed no older then 27. The first thing he did notice tho was her hair. Almost the same as his own. White highlighting the bang, and half her head. Cute to say the least.

"I'm sorry to come up unannocned and everything but i just wanted to buy you a drink. Waiter...one triple shot dasher, and for the lady a........."

Azrael would let her order for herself. hoping she took the bait.

((Waiting on MaruDashi now))

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Uhh yea....so am I.." Agatha said, looking at him straight in the eye. She moved in closer so there foreheads touched but only did that.

Zeus barked trying to get them motivated. Agatha smiled nervously and closed her eyes.

"So I think this is how you start."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius seemed kind of hypnotized by the moment but could coherently understand what Zeus was trying to imply. Chuckling, he said,

"Alright, alright...I guess I'm ready as well."

Lucius closed his eyes as well and made his strong lips meet Agatha's. He fell into a state of internal peace when there was always a battle going on inside of him. His mind was a war zone. One side held the dictatorship and its militant superiority...his memories of pain and suffering, almost getting mugged and cheating death in Iraq. The other side, the guerilla resistance performing small-time damage to the dictatorship...that's his love for the hunt, the thrill of knowing he could face death again. The resistance seems to make seemingly futile efforts until an outside party, the Allied Forces, new feelings, feelings for another, the concept of making obligations seems to assist and push back the dictatorship.

"Would that be how you finish, Agatha?"

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Zeus howled feeling accomplished. He licked the two on the cheeks as a sort of reward. Agatha laughed and scratched the top of his head. "Yea I guess thats the way to end it." She said smiling.

Her mind was mixed up as well except the two opposing sides were both in unison finally having an agreement. The car accident hit her mind as well as the abusive group home. The negative opposing side consisted of those thoughts. The positive included her short time with her brother, meeting Zeus, as well as a new one, meeting Lucius. She decided she could clear her mind of those and focus on what was happening now.

Agatha turned back at Lucius and smiled wider. "Thank you again, Lucius." She said turning to Zeus. "Thanks for motivation, Bodyguard number 1." Zeus barked and howled at the moon.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Agatha, my life has been an endless struggle for survival and happiness. Currently, I am surviving and now you and Zeus have made me happy. Things are finally getting easier for me. As for being your second bodyguard, what's your room number? If you want, I can see if the room directly across from it is vacant or if you would prefer it, you and Zeus could stay in my room or vice-versa."

Lucius kissed Agatha's forehead and said,

"It's your choice. I can't make decisions for you. I can protect you but only if you want the extra security. I'm not downgrading Zeus or anything. I'm just saying that my expertise lays with a scoped rifle and following it is my handiwork with a knife. I have more experience with my rifle than I do with my knife. Some close-quarters situations didn't even call for a weapon. During the mugging, I was weaponless while my assailant had a knife on him. I may have taken a slash across the chest but what's one strike from some scrawny street punk compared to what a man who has intimate knowledge of killing and inflicting psychological warfare can do?"

Lucius looked out to the moon sternly, arm around Agatha still, saying,

"You ever see a man laying on the ground with a shattered kneecap and an arm with three compound fractures in it, completely putting him out of commission? That was one of the better memories of my life. Poor sot had to get the arm amputated due to the fractures being impossible to repair."

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha looked at him and put her head on his shoulder. "Im in villa number 16. I got it so Zeus could have enough room to run around and hunt for small animals. I like it when he can still be the wolf he wants to be." She said as Zeus sat next to her. She put her hand on Zeus head and pet him.

"The best thing I've seen out of everything, was actually the abusive group home owner. He took anything he could find and used it as a weapon. I was treated better than others I suppose. He took a knife and traced around my discoloration spots from my burns. He told me that it would be a great opportunity to remember that incident. I asked him if should help him get a memory. Zeus's best, according to Lars, was when he had to kill an innocent person because the army canine enforcer was sadistic. He tried his best to back out of it like trying to walk away or barking. They beat him for it and finally he had to tear their juggular. He kinda fell into a depression but he had to survive." Agatha said, looking at the moon. "Then Lars snapped him out of it by befriending him. He almost bit him because he was so insecure from his beating but then he got his judgement."

Agatha closed her eyes and looked up at Lucius. "I wish you could've met Lars. You would've liked him." She said holding his hand again. Zeus whined hearing his old masters name but he knew whenever Lars was mentioned Agatha got upset. He licked her face trying to comfort her. Agatha scratched his head again. "Not this time boy."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's an interesting story with some information I could learn from. I guess I will stay with you in your villa. With a nice view, I can pump off some good shots if a dangerous situation ever arose. In addition, the extra space would allow me to move around better if I had to go close-quarters. Zeus would also have an extra playmate. I could take him for some exercise with me."

Lucius scratched Zeus behind the ears and said,

"I could also try to help you in more of a leisurely sense. Massages may not be my thing but comfort I have a handle on...somewhat. There anything you'd do for me in return?"

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Mana circled the pools, tray in hand, looking for empty glasses. She had been working for 15 minutes now, and the party was finally starting to get into full swing.

"You there!!" a voice called her from behind.

Mana turned to face a plump woman who looked to be in her early forties.

"How can I help you Ma'am?" Mana said with a smile.

"You see that mutt over there?" she said grabbing Mana by the arm and wheeling her around to face the hot tub. "Why is that filthy thing allowed in here anyway? Get rid of it now!!"

"Is the dog bothering you Ma'am?" Mana asked.

"Of course it is!!" the woman said indignantly. "It's making a horrible racket and splashing water everywhere. The filthy thing..."

Just then the dog howled, and the woman let out a shrill scream. Mana winced.

"See!!" the woman cried.

"I'll do everything I can, Ma'am," Mana said, nodding politely. She had just turned to walk away when the dog howled again.

"Well be quick about it!!" the woman shrieked.

Mana hurried over to the couple in the hot tub.

"Why is the dog IN the hot tub?" Mana thought to herself, as she rubbed her temples.

"Excuse me Sir, Miss," she began as she approached them, "I'm terribly sorry, but we've had a complaint about..." she inclined her head towards Zeus. "Pets are allowed on the premises, but due to health regulations, they are not allowed in the pools or the hot tubs. Once again, I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience."

OCC: sunny, if the rules are different at this hotel then please tell me and I will change my post accordingly. I'm just going with the hotel rules I know.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking at the woman talking to Agatha, Lucius said,

"I'll take care of this, Agatha. This dog is a dog of the military and I, a military officer. Agatha lost a brother in the service. I would think that with him in retirement from the service, he deserves good treatment and with me currently on leave from the service after spending time in Iraq, whoever it is you took orders from had better show me, my woman, Agatha and Zeus, our dog some respect. Want proof? Take a look at these."

The disgruntled soldier threw a set of dogtags to the employee and gave her a look of manifested pain.

"One of them is mine. The others I plucked off of the bodies of my fallen comrades who were also snipers, much like myself. Who did you take your orders from to question about the dog?"

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Sir," Mana said, resisting the urge to roll her eyes, "Again, I'm very sorry but we cannot disclose information about our patrons to others, as it is against our policies."

She handed the dogtags back to Lucius without really looking at them.

"And it doesn't really matter weather you are a soldier, or a politician, or the President, or someone who works for minimum wage," Mana said, "We treat all our patrons the same. If you feel your dog deserves good treatment, I can recommend a wonderful pet hotel in the city. You are more than welcome to have your dog join you in your private bath. But as this is a public facility, I'm going to have to request that you have the dog leave the hot tub."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius got up, even more disgruntled and looked around the area, finding a woman in her forties making a snide look. He smiled and went to the changing booth, tied Zeus up to the closest railing to the tub and walked over to the woman. The Diazepam wore off and he would need another dose but this seemed like the right time for some verbal abuse.

Lucius chuckled a bit, clenched his teeth and planted his fist next to the woman saying,

"Listen, you pig-ugly piece of crap...I didn't come here for some fat whale to ruin my alone time with my woman...The dog is tied up now. Is your pathetic hide happy now?"

The bitter soldier spit in the woman's face and went back to the changing booths. He pulled out a bottle of water and some Diazepam and headed back to the tub.

"Alright, employee...get out of here."

Taking the pills, he chugged the water from his bottle and closed his eyes to block out the bad vibes he produced.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 01-14-2010 at 10:30 AM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee nodded to the enthusiastic young man and the apathetic looking man he had dragged with him. "Hello," she said, fairly softly, feelin a little akward to have so many people paying attention to her. Suddenly Derek asked her her name.

She tensed a little, not sure about how to reply. Her name was odd and she often got weird looks for it but she felt like she would be lying if she didn't tell them. So she comprimised.

She mumbled out "My name is Sphyna Lewin," as quickly as she could and added in a louder, more clear voice "but you can just call me Fee. It's easier." Then she quickly diverted attention.

"What are your names?" she asked, nodding at the two guys who had just shown up.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek smiled again."Sphyna Lewin, huh? It's an odd name but, can't complain." he laughed a little."well it's nice to meet you Fee." He looked up at the other two that had come over." I see were both pretty popular tonight." he laughed.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew opened up his luggage to reveal his change of clothes for the trip, toiletrees, swim trunks, sunscreen, and his personnel items. He placed his toiletrees in the bathroom along with the sunscreen while placing his luggage of clothes on the table and then began to take out the clothes in his luggage and hang them up in the closet's hangers in a fashionally order including his swim trunks. He placed his personnel items in the night table so if he needed them, he could easily reach them. Next door voices were being heard again as he finished unpacking. His energenic friends again...

(Friend 1) "All right, party time!!!"
    (Friend 3) "We're going down to the party building right now and hang out. How about you guys?"

He heard his friends open their doors and quickly slam it shut. He then heard them run down the hall until he couldn't hear their footsteps anymore. He heard his other two friends talk again.

(Friend 4) "I'm staying in here, where it is quiet."
    (Friend 2) "Same here, Andrew what do you plan to do?"
    (Andrew) "If you guys don't mind, I'm going on a personel tour of the resort. I'll be back for the party so don't mind about me, see you guys later."

Andrew headed for the door, grabbed the knob, and turned it. He swung the door open and then walked down the hall, to his first destination. The pool, for some cool down time.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-14-2010 at 12:38 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha looked at the now tied Zeus. She apologized and looked down at him. She gave him a hug around his neck and he licked her in forgiveness. "Employee I understand its just your job so Im not gonna get mad at you." She said trying to stay calm. She usually gave good vibes but when somebody insulted her dog, she would get so angry it seemed she was on fire. "As for you woman, I'll let you off this time seeing as though he already abused you enough. Next time you call my dog a mutt, you'll have another thing coming."

Agatha smiled cruelly and then got back in the tub. "Thanks." She started calming down little by little. "I hate it when people say he's a mutt. Usually when I tell them that he could kill them, they walk away. I guess people here are just really stuck up." She said before sighing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I wouldn't advise taking the pills I take...you'll eventually get addicted like most snipers do. I'll tell you this, Agatha. If that swine were a man, I would've just went out and delivered a beating straight up. I'm kind of a loose cannon without these pills. With my rifle and my pills though, if the time arises, I could become a potentially lethal killing machine."

Lucius sat Agatha on his lap and asked a simple question.

"Have I made you happy?"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Andrew made his way to the pool, he sighed once again. For some utter reason, he loved sighing. When he entered the pool, he took note of the interesting things. As he made rounds around the pool he contiued to look for the interesting things in or around the pool but, there weren't anything in the pool interesting, except for the dog in the tub along with a woman and a man. The dog was pretty big for an average dog. By the looks of the scars, it looked liked a tough dog. There were also scars on the woman and man in the tub but he didn't want to find out where they came from so he didn't want to get into a deep hole of trouble.

"I guess I can make rounds of the pool, kill some time."

Andrew began to walk around the pool, starting from the right, hopefully times flies by fast enough so he can get on to the next day.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha smiled and put her arms around his neck. "Of course, nobody's stood up for me like that. As for your question earlier, I will do anything to repay you." She said, looking at him in the eye.

Agatha had always stood up for herself due to her brother being in the military. Whenever he had tried, she had always told him she could handle it. When that happened, she always ended up beating the person up and getting herself into danger. Until she got Zeus, she had to stand up for him since he couldnt speak.

"Zeus and I want to be of service to you." Agatha put her forehead against his again and closed her eyes for a minute. "Thank you again."
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-14-2010 at 03:13 PM. Reason: My brother wanted to watch Naruto abridged with me

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I am the second bodyguard though...It is I who would be of service to you, doing things that Zeus can't. Do you want to lie down and relax for the night?"

Lucius eyed the fat lady and continued.

"A nice, comfortable bed away from any manner of bovine existence would probably do the three of us some good. What do you say? I could cuddle with you and maybe tell you another story about myself. How does that sound?"

Lucius smiled and gave Agatha a kiss while her eyes were closed.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha smiled and stood up. "That seems like a good idea besides I think Zeus want to have be able to run around without his leash on." She said grabbing Lucius's hand. She untied Zeus and took the lead off. "Follow us Zeus." She said clicking her teeth. She knew Zeus was the type to attack people he didnt like so she calmed him down.

She walked into the changing booths and got back into the clothes she was wearing. Zeus shook off the water on him and licked Agatha's face. "Thanks, Zeus." She pet Zeus's head and smiled. "You know Zeus? I think the apocolypse is coming when a blonde is actually tough." She laughed to herself and picked up her luggage.

Zeus barked trying to notify Lucius that Agatha was coming out. Agatha walked out and put a hand through her hair. "Zeus quiet down just for now. I dont want to lose my tolerance on someone." She said trying to calm him down. "Why dont you go see him?" She asked pushing him in encouragement. Zeus walked and sniffed the ground for Lucius's scent.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Finally got my clothes again. Now to just take my pills and my rifle with me."

Lucius stepped out, shirtless, wearing green pants and his traditional, worn-in boots. His hair was all over the place, like he just got finished subduing his enemy in hand-to-hand combat. It was time to be with his woman without the disturbance of others. He came out of the booth to see Zeus standing before him.

"C'mon boy. Let's join Agatha."

Lucius saw Agatha again and wrapped his arm around her, saying,

"You ready, babe?"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Suddenly Tace began to be dragged but recovered instantly bending into the boy's enthusiasm and maintain control of himself rather than be dragged into another's pace. His hair bounced across his head like a tumble weed as he followed.

He nodded as the others introduced himself and he smiled and bowed slightly, maintaining a congenial formality. "Hello Mr. Derek and Mrs. Spyna." he acknowledge their names, flowing them easily over is mouth in his typical fashion, his mind lazily observing from an infinite distance. "My name, such as it is, is Tace spelled T-A-C-E pronouced Tah-seh"

He hoped that remembering their names wouldn't displace any important information. His mind was a clap trap for handles and he feared that such a 'gift' came at the price of some other aspect of his anamnesis. Like dates. Or equations. Important things.

"How does this eventide find you?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha looked over at Lucius and smiled. "Yea, I'm ready." She said happily. Zeus went on the other side of Agatha, acting like her bodyguard again. He started to sniff the air seeing if there were any threats. Then he started to walk ahead of them. She started to walk with Lucius. Her hair was behind her back and a bit messy. She put her hand on Lucius’s. “I wanted to congratulate you on being my first boyfriend ever as well as my first human bodyguard ever.” She said, teasing him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information