AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 197 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Derek took the drink."Thank you Nathan." he drank it down." I guess it'll hold until we find a place with food and other things." he continued to walk looking as far as he could.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne had nothing with her. No purse, no bag, nothing. All she had was gum in her mouth and she didn't have anymore. Adrienne turned her head back to Sid as she walked forward with Nathan and Derek.

"D'you have something?" She asked. Sid shuffled through his pocket.

"Nothin' but bullets," He replied, "And I only have about 10 left. I think I got my pocket knife."

"Wandering aimlessly through the woods," Adrienne said, "At least we haven't run into anything yet."

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2017 06:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

[I totally didnt know you posted Chuck @_@]

Chloe got off him and looked around, noticing the smoke.

"Uh....I think the buildings on fire."

She pointed to the window to show the smoke that could be seen from it. She covered her face and headed over to look outside and see if she could pinpoint where the fire was coming from

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Now Fee was more confused then before. She had thought that the ghost had wanted her to cook it but after the vision he had just given her, she really didn't understand. Like, what was the flat piece of wood for? And why the pointy stick if not for spearing the fish to cook? Then it hit her. She had just had a vision. This freaked her out.

"Micheal, did you just see that? Did you just get a vision too? With a... a... flat piece of wood and uh, a pointy stick and a knife? Did you see that or was it just me?!" she asked, highly animated now. She quickly looked between the satisfied looked ghost and the scared man beside her. She honestly didn't know what to do with this situation.

She looked at the ghost again, though he didn't seem to have a flat piece of wood or knife either. "Do you have a knife? Or a flat piece of wood?" she asked slowly, doing her best to mime it out.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

He was dumbfounded as pictures of... whatever started playing around inside his head. He couldn't make heads or tails about it but it had a knife and fire in it, so it doesn't seem to be anything good.

But Fee seemed excited about it.

If they ever get out of this alive, Michael will make sure to sit Fee down and discuss her weird, it seemed, adoration for a ghost like person. GHOSTS = FEAR. Don't they teach that in grade school anymore? They really should.

"Micheal, did you just see that? Did you just get a vision too? With a... a... flat piece of wood and uh, a pointy stick and a knife? Did you see that or was it just me?!"

"Yeah, I saw it," He said, trying hard to hide the fear in his voice, but failing completely, "What does it want us to do?"

(OOC: Sorry about these sort of entries... I really don't know what to do in the situation. Hahaha)
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2017 12:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Janajee and change

(First off, how much longer are you around Janajee?)

The spirit looks at the two of you talking to each other. It is seemingly perplexed, and raises and eyebrow.

He holds his hands up to his temples and makes a "thinking" face. You see the knife cut a hold in the flat board, then you see the flat piece of wood on the kindling, the knife sharpens the pointy stick, the stick is then put point down into the hole in the flat piece of woods, hands held flat on either side of the pointy stick start going back and forth, making the tip of the pointy stick spin in the hole. You then see an image of fire.

He pauses for a moment, and you "see" your clothes in you mind. He gives you a weird look and points at his loincloth and then at your clothes.

He then seems to be looking around the rest of the villiage and getting a bit bothered or shocked. He's a little hard to read.

You see a couple flashes of a complete villiage with people walking around the different huts, and then he points to the piles or rock that remain. He seems agitated adn thows his arms up in the air with a hurt expression on his face.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace nodded, he had been right more or less... which meant he had to do more carving. Not a proposition that enthused him but then, not much did. He approached the stone that Nanalie had more or less told him to carve into a male form. He wondered if this was a good idea... but then he remembered that the worst that could happen was death. That made him feel better about it.

Taking the stone he got to work carving the next image.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname got what Nanalie was trying to convey in the vision and started carving away at the boulder again but this time making the etching into the form of the people in the vision, a male and the slightly older woman who looked a little bit like Nanalie in her sense of clothes. The boulders outer area is being carved into by Kaname and Tace, both etching the same thing into it. "Nalanie...is this it?" Kaname smiles warmly as she keeps etching away.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 03:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: This is for ExcelSaga, Keisai, Rein*, silverwings1415, and SOS Machinehead).

(OOC: I sincerely apologize for taking so bloody long to respond you guys. Forgive me? Also, I apologize about how long this post might grow to be. Hehheh But, I do have a lot to catch up on.)

(OOC: I apologize to you as well sunnyside!)

Last time, on Nightmarchers…

“That’s great that you have medical equipment I know we have some injured amongst us that could use the help.” Yumi said indicating behind her the man and the woman who had the worst of the injuries.

Everyone seems to have split from the rather large and growing group of people. Their reason(s)? The anticipation of danger in numbers… (Not to mention the feeling of being useless)… The group being divided, some seem to be hungry and lost, not to mention the happenings with the island seem to be getting more and more disadvantageous and unfavorable.

Meanwhile…

Yumi turned back around to face Asha.

“You said that you are heading to the city. Do you know in which direction that is?” Yumi asked hopeful for the answer.

Asha smiled at the girl, and the now-lingering question that was hanging in the air, waiting for capture.

“Yes, of course.” Asha began. “We are about due South of Lanai City. It may take some time getting back to the city from here, but in all reality, it is not all too bad. It only took my group about a day to a day and a half to get here at the longest. We can speed it up if need be.”

Pausing slightly, Asha averted her eyes to the progressing backs of the others, as the walked away from them. She switched her gaze from their receding backs, to the ground, and then with a sigh, she looked back up at Yumi.

“I know how to get there exactly… Being born and raised here, this island is like a map forever imprinted within my mind. I can get us anywhere, and if we do happen off course at some point, we have a tracker or two amongst us. So it is in our advantage to stick together… We are all skilled at different things, and that helps if anything happens. Especially since things are not going so suitably at the moment on this island. As a wise man once said, there is safety in numbers.”

Asha was truly worried about the people who had left the group minutes before now.

She looked Yumi directly in the eyes.

“You can stay with me and my group if you would like to. As I said before, it would be a nice change… But… I think it would be a good idea to go after the others before we head out and begin our journey back to the city again. I just… I do not think that I can leave them here… How about it? Would that be okay with you, Yumi?” Asha asked sincerely.

She just could not bare the thought of anything happening to them just because they all did not stick together.

Asha knew that the reason that they stated was just, but due to experience, she knew otherwise…

Besides, she just really wanted to help anyone the best that she could, in anyway that she could.

And, it was never good, nor safe to go a “zombie apocalypse” alone, or…whatever this was.

At that, Asha turned from Yumi, not in a rude way or manner, or at least she did not intend for it to come across that way, and began to follow the others in whom had left a while before; her group of people following behind her almost instantaneously, as if it were automatic.

Turning her head back slightly toward Yumi, Asha met her eyes with her own again before speaking.

“We will head to the city in a small bit, Yumi. I just cannot push myself to leave without them.” Asha reasoned.

And then she turned her head so that she was looking straight ahead of her again, and she continued forward, following the others with effort, haste, and vigorous determination.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Andrew 'was' disrupted, he felt dizzy for a moment before his vision came to again. He looked at his hands as he became dizzy and noted that he was disappearing but reappeared again. Guess he still has to be careful regardless if he's a ghost. He sighed as he continued to swipe zombie after zombie around the tree with his friends on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob and Sam continued to kick zombies off the tree while taking note of zombies dropping randomly.

(Jacob) "What the? These zombies are now dying randomly."
    (Sam) "It's Andrew..."
    (Jacob) "Still don't see him buddy, I think we're just lucky."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo reached the tree and began to climb it. He reached a sturdy branch and began to jump from branch to brach throwing shuriken at zombies while he climbed up.
    " I haven't done this in a while." Saizo said, " I'm starting to get tired."
    He made his up the tree while attacking zombies on the way.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Luzifer and Kirako

At first Nanalie happily watches the two of your over your shoulders.

However as Kaname's form starts taking shape she seems to shrug. She puts her hands on Kaname's shoulders, stands her up and turns Kaname towards herself, and looks into her eyes and points at her.

Then points at her a couple more times.

She then seems like she has an idea. Says something you don't understand and kneels to the ground and pulls Kaname gently down next to her.

Taking Kaname's hand she extends one of Kaname's fingers and moves it in the dirt, quickly making the form of a slender but likely female form.

She then lets out another little shout and uses her stone to add a poorly drawn sword in the dirt next to the female figure.

------------------------------------------------------------------

@Rogue, LB, CD, Hax, Rogue and Kei

With the dead mostly focused on the men in the trees, Saizo manages to sneak over to an outer branch and gets into the tree, knocking down some dead, buying the two more time.

A couple stones fly up towards the people in the tree. Only a few at first, but it seems the idea is spreading among the dead as some start looking around at the ground between lightning arcs. Most are still standing or climbing.

Also the dead Andrew sent to the ground start getting up, moving increasingly faster as time passes.

---------------------------------------------

@Faery, excellsaga, Rein*, Machinehead, Keisai, and Silver

As Asha starts moving through the forest a scream erupts from the distant rear of the group. Everyone turns to the sound, where a man that Arrived with Asha falls to the ground. Behind him a person in light colored slacks is running away from him into the woods.

The man starts coughing up blood (he has a punctured lung from what would look like a knife stab wound from behind).

(The four that had split off would hear the movement and the scream. )

(In the distance the group of four could hear the larger group coming after them. Though

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname realizes what Nalanie is trying to say now, about what to carve into the boulders. Kaname gets up and starts etching into it once more, etching the picture that Nalanie showed, but better detailed. She looks over at Nalanie after getting some of it done. "Nalanie, is this it?" She smiles warmly.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 03:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Feign this post as if it were never here. I want to have more people respond first before I do so -- reaction time matters, at least to me.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 03-06-2010 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Editing and Sham/Spurious Deletion

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tace glanced over his shoulder at Ms. Kaname and Ms. Nanalie... It seemed Kaname was not sculpting what Nanalie wanted exactly. Nanalie it appeared was attempting to convey the specifications of the sculpture more precisely. At first this seemed harmless, but than Nanalie etched a sword into the sand. If Tace was capable of having such a strong emotion, a cold feeling would have cut through his chest. Instead a vague apprehension filled him as he wondered if this specter had more to do with the warrior ghasts than she initially appeared.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: Sorry I haven't posted in ages. I've been rather busy. >_<

Mana let out a sigh. Things were moving way to fast for her. First army dude wanted them to shoot him, and the next minute he changes his mind. Then Saizo and Daniel run off.

"Uhh, can't we just drive to where they are?" Mana asked Lucius.

Behind them Jessica let out a violent sneeze, before continuing to bandage Walter's eye.

"Oh, and if you don't mind, can you have the dog ride in the back?" Mana added to Agatha. "Jessica's allergic."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne cocked her head towards the scream. The others stopped and did the same.

"Something's coming. Fast. No doubt it's the other group," Adrienne whispered, "Or the living dead." She gulped heavily out of fear. We're in dark woods. There's no way we could fend anything off.

"Run or stay?" Sid quietly asked the others.

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

"Just keep walking we can fight fine close range" Derek said walking forward without looking back. He was tired of being scared." I wont look back" he said to himself.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(FYI driving a van into a hoard is a good way to take a number of them out, but it's also a good way to get flipped in the process if there are too many)

------------------------------------------------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

Nanalie slowly nods but than rubs her chin for a bit seemingly unsure about something. She walks over to Kaname and jiggles Kuretsu, points at her, and gestures at the figure drawn in the dirt.

She points at the figure Tace and Kaname made for her, and points to herself, then points to the figure in the dirt and points to Kaname.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"wait..." Tace said, making a small connection. He gestures to Nanalie to pay attention and then points to the figure on the ground and then to Kaname, then to the boulder. He than grabs Kaname and gestures toward he body and then to the boulder. Did she want them to sculpt and image of Ms. Kaname?

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks at Nanalie, shock rising on her face. "Na-Nanalie....you want us to carve me..into the boulder with Kuretsu.. But...what if..." Kaname becomes silent, contemplating on what to say, how to say what she is thinking. She looks over to Tace with a worried expression risen up on her face.

Kaname looks at the drawing in the sand, then to Nanalie, then to Tace, and then at herself. She swallows hard and then began to talk. "Tace..." She looks over at Tace once more. "What if...well," She pauses, thinking again. "Tace, you know when we carved that first picture into the smaller rock...and it made Nanalie's form more solid than what it once had been correct....?"

Kaname then looks over to Nanalie. She speaks slowly with worry and tension in her voice, "Nanalie...if we carve a picture of myself and Kuretsu into this boulder..will I start to fade like a shadow...like an apparition?" She pauses and swallows once more. "Or will Kuretsu act on his own and defy me...will he slice right through me and I not have any control....will I die...? Nanalie please tell me. I cannot allow myself to die....I have to live through this and get off this island.."

She looks at Tace again, fear rising. "Tace...I don't want to die..or become a faded being with no solid existence..." Then back to Nanalie, a little bit of a calming aura around her than before, "Nanalie, if carving this will lead to me disappearing in any sense...I can't allow it. But if you mean to convey that in some way this is meant to help you without harming me, then I will oblige."

She smiles warmly at Nanalie and pats her on the back. "I aim to try to help you at the best of my abilities Nanalie, but only if it wont bring much harm to me and Tace. I lost a companion, a friend on my way to this spot...and I don't want to lose myself or another friend."

Kaname looks over at Tace, though still talking to Nanalie, "Even though I've just met Tace a short time ago, I still see him as a dear friend that I wont let die." She smiles warmly at Tace and Nanalie. "Tace, I don't know what we should do." A serious expression flashes across Kaname's face as she becomes deep in thought, not hearing much of anything but the wind against her face and in her ears, a soft breeze that has the most wonderful feel at this moment.

She looks up at the dark sky, "To never feel the wind again...to never look at the sky again, even though it's dark in this current time....it would make me the saddest anyone has ever been. To never see my loved ones again, or Tace..." She closes her eyes and seems deep in thought once more.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 03-06-2010 at 08:02 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Luzifer

As Kaname continues talking and gesturing Nanalie's jaw slowly drops.

She scratches her head and looks perplexed, and than says something that you don't understand.

After an awkward pause she decides to turn toward Tace. She kneels down and draws what is probably a male figure in the dirt, lighter than the broader shoulders shown in most of the simple glyphs.

She points at Tace, and then one of the boulders.

(OOC: Luzifer, the link to your characters pic is broken)

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee got another vision, a more detailed one, and understood. They clearly were suppose to cook the fish, as she had thought in the first place. She turned to Micheal again, excitement and understanding showing on her face. "We are supposed to make fire. We need to find a knife or something similar. Like, now," she said, looking around for a sharp rock again.

When the man started looking around, seeming confused by Micheals and her clothing and the lack of huts and people, she stopped to watch him. There were more visions, showing what she presumed to be the town in it's former glory, before the man began gesturing around at the piles of rocks and the empty space around them. "Did you not know your village was gone?" she asked, again trying her best to mime out her words.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tace contemplated for a moment to best hand Kaname's sudden reticence towards aiding the girl. He couldn't in all truthfulness, say he completely trusted the spirit but she was the only lead they had and that made her a necessary gamble.

He gently placed his hands on Kaname's shoulder. " Do not anguish yourself over this. Let us try me first and you will see that I emerge unharmed from the process. We have no choice, this may be our best chance at both finding out the nature of what is happening and surviving through the process."His words were carefully spliced, there was much that Kaname said that he would rather not speak to, preferring instead to maintain a gloss of ambiguity."We are already in the lions den, to not pick up a sword because it might slip from our hands and slay us is foolish. That is to say, when in great danger, it is pointless to avoid small risks that may lead to greater safety."

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks up at Tace and sighs. "You're right Tace...I understand. I will go ahead and start carving me and Kuretsu. I should take a chance if there is a probable outcome of it being helpful to us all." She looks over to Nanalie and smiles warmly, "I'm sorry Nanalie, I'm ready now. If it will aid you then I will try it."

She then picks up the sharp rock and start carving away into the boulder, the figure of herself and Kuretsu. She stops halfway through and stares off into space for a moment before turning to Nanalie and smiling, "I'm almost there Nanalie..." She turns to Tace, "I should be ready to try anything, I'm sorry for doubting a chance we can have Tace, I wont doubt anymore no matter how probable or un-probable it is. There is still a chance..."

Kaname turns back to the boulder and starts carving the rest into it.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information