AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 197 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Junior Member ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2010 10:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"No objections from me. Any direction away from them would be wonderful." Yumi replied to the girl. "I will take the rear and make sure nothing else is coming, you guys just keep going forward."

As everyone started moving Yumi stayed about ten paces back thinking, 'when is this night going to end?'

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

I'm sorry if I seem so lost. My mind is kinda reeling..Thank you for taking care of my friend. I would like to stick with you guys but only until i'm sure that Mark can handle the separation.I might still need some help with him.

So if its fine with you gus we'll like to stick around on that basis and then we'll try to separate from the group before we become toomuch f a burden..

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek looked over at the girl."it's fine with us. as long as we keep moving." Derek looked at his shirt."Completely ruined." he ripped off what was left of his shirt and threw it on the ground."i liked that shirt too" he said with a sigh.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Junior Member ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Looking down at the discarded shirt Yumi bent down and picked it up. "I don't know how many bandages you have Nathan but if it is not much we should hold on to any fabric in case we will need it later."

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Sam, Jacob...let's go. Andrew, Walter, Zeus and Agatha are in there and we've gotta get them out. Do not throw any alcohol until they are clear from the van."

Lucius took aim at a zombie trying to climb through one of the windows and pulled the trigger, letting the round fly forth into it's head.

"Hey! Why not fight those who are more formidable than those in the van?"

Lucius took his shirt off and said,

"Come on...I've enough meat to spare for all of you so come and get it. I should warn you that lately, I've been having a feeling of rapture spawned from war-torn blood lust. I want to cut you all to pieces."

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

Adrienne took the front with Sid following somewhere behind her. The rest followed with that girl trailing behind them. She didn't hear any more sounds of the stumbling dead, which calmed her. Adrienne was mostly concerned with the girl following so far behind.

"Hey, you're getting a bit far back," Adrienne whispered to the girl who took little notice, "Move up. A gap that big is of no aid to us."

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek looked over at the little girl annoyed." stop acting like your the leader, if it weren't for us you would be lost in this forest." he was getting a little annoyed with her cocky attitude.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Leader?!" Adrienne whispered angrily, "And who the hell do you think you are? You're just some wanker who'd be dead by now if no one helped! There is no leader here. It's just us trying to survive. And if caring if she's far behind is being authoritive, then you can just piss off!" Adrienne faced forward. She was disgusted with his cocky attitude...

Sig by me

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo smiled and followed Lucius out of the van with his tanto and kama in hand. He had waited for another opportunity to use his tanto and kama at the same time and it was finally time.
    " Lucius, if you can distract them, I will sneak up to the van and safely get them out." Saizo said putting on his ninja head gear, " I'm going now."
    Saizo quickly moved out of sight until it was time for him to move out?

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Really?!?! I was just fine till you butted in!Like i said before if you think you can live with just you be my guest!" he looked at her again."Just be lucky your a girl and i don't hit girls."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Adrienne stopped walking and looked at Derek.

"I'd like to see you try to hit me. I bet you hit like the girls back in England. No, wait, I'm pretty sure they hit better than you," Adrienne said, "Since your Mr. Macho Man, why don't you just leave and fend for yourself there? Obviously we aren't good enough for you."

Sig by me

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan noticing the argument tapped Derek on the shoulder to get his attention. he then said "The brats not worth it just keep on walking and maybe she'll pipe down eventually. No use arguing with rich brats like her believe me." Nathan then raised his voice towards Sid "I thought I asked if you could keep the girl quiet. With a mouth like hers are position will be found easily." He then sighed and said "As for you Yumi please come a little closer to the group we wouldn't want you to fall too far behind would we?" Nathan then continued walking hoping that a war wouldn't break out between the group.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew and his friends began to hear a familiar voice outside the van. It was finally good that his friend, Lucius arrived.

(Walter) "About time!"
    (Thomas) "Now we can get out of here."
    (Andrew) "That is if he can get to us without being killed..."

Adrew hoped that his friends can hold out and help each other out of this mess as they waited for Lucius to come save their hides.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

The farther they walked, the noise they heard and the fainter the smells became. Fee felt nothing but relief and safety under the cover of the trees. It was like hiding under a blanket in a nice warm bed; not actually safe but providing the feeling of safety.

Just as Fee was getting comfortable, the trees ended and they were on the clearing before a cliff. Though she couldn't see much in the dark, she could make out a few piles of stones here and there, some of them arranged in what looked like trials. It seemed curious, as if it had been set up this way. She went to say as much to Micheal when suddenly something came over her.

She could still see the cliff as it had been, in the dark with piles of stones and dirt patches, but she could see a lush and lively (if small) village at the same time. It was like two printed slides had been overlayed. Suddenly, there was a man walking by her, fish in his hand, as he walked to one of the little huts. He stopped to smile at her before waving her over as if to invite her into his hut. Her mouth gaped a little. She went to take a step forward when the scene with the huts disappeared and she was left again on the desolate cliff with no one else by Micheal.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hax, Rogue, Kei, suzumi, LB and Umbra

The dead further from getting into the van charge at Lucius, so approximately two dozen dead are closing in on him.

(OOC Hint, in case your perceptions are skewed by Diablo or somesuch, fighting a dozen dead in the open at the same time is NOT going to go your way barring insane luck. )

Saizo ducks off to the side behind a tree.

A dozen dead remain in and around the van hower, with another dropping inside.

Inside the van, Andrew, usually the most skilled fighter of the bunch, is the least lucky at the moment as the dead holds it's headlock as he tries to staab his way out of it. It slams his head against the glass window and Andrew blacks out as the glass cuts into his face. (Stun effect, but if Andrew was on his own it would probably wind up being fatal)

The others do fairly well. Thomas gets his opponent off balance. Walter actually cracks ones neck with his club as it tries to crawl in the window, though it keeps coming. Agatha mostly stabs off her assailant, but takes a knew to the guts, making it heard. Zeus drags another one down to the ground. The van is getting to be quite crowded

--------------------------------------------------------------

@Silverwings, Machine, Excelsaga, Rein* , and Keisai

You seem to have left the dead behind, though with Mark and Stacy wounded the pace isn't the fastest, especially Stacy as he hasn't had as much time to work on her and she'd been running heavily just before.

(Are you jsut heading away from the dead or do you have a direction in mind, if so how are you following it?)

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Saizo! Now! Start tearing into these berserkers from a distance until we reach the woods!!! Jacob, Sam, follow me! Guerilla warfare is the game plan, boys. Draw them in and take them out in small offensive bursts. Most likely, they will be looking for me since I aggravated them so use that to your advantage."

Lucius ran in the direction of the woods, thinking...

Guerilla tactics...short, frequent attacks...different locations in the war zone. Time for these boys to earn their stripes.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Sunnyside: I think we are just headed away from the dead. Not sure which direction since we can't tell right now. The only way I think we could tell would be by the stars but it is stormy and cloudy.

'Breath 1 2 3 4 5 .... no use getting in an argument with her she is not willing to listen.' Yumi thought to herself after hearing that girl bark at her.

Then hearing Nathan say the same thing she gladly picked up her pace and made it to Stacy noticing the wound on her side.

"You doing ok?" Yumi asked her.
    "I will be fine.... I think." Stacy replied back weakly.

Remembering the shirt she had picked up she got it out and walked beside her tieing the shirt around her waist to at least slow down the flow of blood. Tearing off a piece she made a wad and put it over the wound and then tied the shirt snug to hold it is place.

"I am no doctor but hopefully that will help for a bit." Yumi said giving the girl a smile.
    "Thank you." She replied back.

With that done she fell back to just where she was walking behind Stacy, keeping close, and listening for any noise from behind.
    Last edited by ExcelSaga; 02-19-2010 at 12:07 AM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

( i think were just heading away from them not really in any specific way)

Derek sighed."Yea your right. Though for the record, I'm American." he turned around and caught up with Nathan."well this is great three wounded people, people who can't fight. ugh it feels like were bait for those things." he sighed and slumped his head down.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

Michael felt weird.

Maybe because he hasn't really remained silent like this for the longest of time, and he feels like he's going to burst if he doesn't do so soon. He was about to say something when they broke out into an area they couldn't go any further.

It was nothing but cliff, one more step and they would no longer have to worry about LD and LW, because well... well because...

"We'd be dead," he mumbled, unable to stand the silence a minute longer.

He looked at Fee, but there was something different. She looked shocked, but not shocked at the cliff it seemed, because she looked around, as if she was looking at something else.

It was the step forward though that freaked Michael a little bit. Because if she actually took that step she would have fallen into oblivion. So he held her closer, and pulled themselves back.

"Don't you think we should not take steps toward the edge of cliffs? Edges of cliffs, are bad. Repeat after me, they're baaaaad." He said, laughing nervously at his lamely attempted joke.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan gave a chuckle and said to Derek "you forgot about a brat who can't keep her mouth shut and a man who is unable to control her. Anyways if we keep on the move things should turn out fine. Either the whole group will make it out of the forest or we have some cannon fodder." Nathan continued to chuckle as he thought on where the group should head.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He looked up at nathan."Can we use that loud brat as the first piece of bait?" He laughed a little then slumped his head back down."man i'm tired... i wish i was in my bed right now." he was tired of this adventure.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan laughed as he spoke to Derek "If I get out of this the first thing i'm gonna do is punch my travel agent in the face." Nathan then looked around as he said "we need to figure out a place to head towards does anyone have any suggestions?"

Set made by me

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew was smashed to the window and glass cut through his skin like hot knife through butter. If they weren't able to make it out, what would happen, or if they did, how will they survive? Or how will he survive? He began to think of these as he blacked out.

(Walter) "Andrew's down!"
    (Thomas) "Oh crap, take out the zombies or we're done for!"

Andrew's friends were in a painc but at the same time, calm. They had to think of something or they'll be overruned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob and Sam followed Lucius' plan and began to back up into the woods hoping that the dead would fall for it and they'll be able to pick them off one by one and get their friends out of the van and out of this god-forsaken place.

(Jacob) "Okay, back up."
    (Sam) "If you say so..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace waves off her concern gracefully, "Do not worry about me, Ms. Kaname. Rest will come for the weary in time but we need to press on to a more secure location... otherwise the rest will be restless."

He shifted his shoulders and moved forward through the forest as another vision splayed itself across his mind. The sights were the same, but this time an emotion of longing filled him. Again the longing was not his own but rather an external condition forced on him. What could this new emotion mean? Was there some narrative being imbued into his mind?

His interest was only further piqued.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek looked at the forest as it thickened."I think we should stop and rest here for now."Derek said coming to a stop."we do need our rest." he said as he sat down on the ground and leaned up against the tree.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information