AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 197 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius kicked the door to the kitchen open, turned on the light to find two chefs undead while the others remain lifeless and said,

"Two chefs bar us from getting weapons and armor which come in pots and pans for shields. I'll blow their heads off."

As he spoke, one of them got a hand on him. He smacked the corpse with his rifle and let the two who accompanied him kill it. Pointing his rifle at the other one, he said,

"Dinner is over, boy. Why don't you let this janitor mop up?"

The pull of the trigger let a round scream out at the chef's skull, taking the head off. Upon hearing a noise after everything fell silent from the two chefs, Lucius said,

"Who's there!? Identify yourself or face capital punishment in the form of being left for zombie fodder. Quick, one of you get some knives ready. The other, get some bottles of cooking wine and other types of alcohol. There's a milk crate right by the cutting boards underneath the center counter. Should be enough for nine bottles so start grabbing."

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

After Jessica finished with Daniel's arm, he gave his thanks and turned around as she began to work on Mana. "Yeah, back at my old job I used to do a lot of free-running as some call it." As Daniel was walking towards Mana the lights shot on and the army guy from before came ramming through the door.......with a gun, ironic. when the lights came on Daniel hopped to the floor as he noticed that two more undead where in the room. He crawled over to Mana and Jessica and put his finger over his mouth telling them to not say anything. A gun shot was heard and you could see the man fall to the ground without a head. "So destructive..." Daniel said as the man began to talk.

"Who's there!? Identify yourself or face capital punishment in the form of being left for zombie fodder. Quick, one of you get some knives ready. The other, get some bottles of cooking wine and other types of alcohol. There's a milk crate right by the cutting boards underneath the center counter. Should be enough for nine bottles so start grabbing."

"It's just us calm down." Daniel said as he stood up with his hands up. "Lets not start a big fuss." Daniel helped Mana and Jessica up. "Just three of us and there is one more who looks like a ninja, but I guess anyone else is fair game."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek stopped for a minute."Hold on i think i hear something." he heard rustling."Hey! is anyone there?" he said as a shout. hoping that if they were alive, they would hear it.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes...and right on time too. I'm down to eleven rounds on this baby so stock up for close-quarters."

Lucius looked around and behind the man to say,

"Well, well, well...if it isn't the pushy, little underling of this resort...and she has a friend...and here I was, thinking you died long ago only to be a zombie whose head I would take off as a trophy. What's the matter? Where'd all your womanly vigor from before go? Did it all dissipate when you got placed in real danger when I was nowhere near you? Do you regret all the commotion you cause? All the petty arguments you incite? Do you always fail to heed warnings?"

Lucius looked around a bit more and continued,

"I want to know something. That family member you mentioned before...you said he was in the Air Force, yes? In that case, I wish to confirm something in regards to that. When I was stationed in Iraq, I received orders to take a medic, two riflemen, two submachine gunners, and an engineer and rescue a pavehawk pilot and his crew at a crash site. The entire crew was dead, save for the pilot. When we got to the site, the engineer disabled the rockets while the medic and a rifleman pulled the pilot out. To make a long story short, the pilot went section 8 on us, a condition meaning that he was no longer mentally stable for continuing his duty. He pointed his gun at us and I killed him, taking no chances of losing a medic or an engineer. I want to know what happened to your relative at the time. Did he supposedly die in a helicopter crash?"

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo put on his ninja gear and grabbed his weapons after taking out the two dead people. He darted into the hall and saw dead people on each side. He cursed and decided to get back to the group. He threw a few shuriken at them and jumped off of the wall, unsheathing his tanto, and began cutting through the dead forcefully. He knew it risky but his ninja training prepared him for things like this.
    " I won't die here, not like this!!!" Saizo bellowed cutting through the dead ranks, " I gotta help Daniel and the others."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe really didnt like the idea of teaming up with the psycho who tried to break down her door and attack Azrael, but she supposed it was best to group up than venture off as just a duo.

She let out a sigh and nodded.

"Just lead the way."

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I havent been able to get online in the past few days @_@

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

"There, there, Fee, I'm here," were the first words Fee heard from the person holding her. They were a comfort, as she began to fully come into awareness. "It's me, Michael, just relax okay, I'm gonna be with you the whole time I swear," he soothed as she calmed down. That was when a sudden cold gust of wind whipped over her. The stench on it was awful, like blood and sweat but all she smelled was the threat these things carried with it.

"Micheal," she rasped. Her voice was hoarse so she had to clear her throat and tried again. "Micheal, we need to get out of here," she mumbled. She stumbled forward a few steps when he put her down. By then, she had gathered enough balance to stand upright, though her head seemed to be swimming behind her eyes. "We need to get out of here," she repeated as she stumbled forward again, moving as fast as she could without falling over.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What Kaname could make out of Tace's words were, "....not the.....to believe..mind reading....." She looks at Tace and sighs. "It's not mind reading....it's powerful empathy.." She says painfully.

Kaname, hardly hearing anything he just said but noticing a compassionate and slight urgency in his voice when he says, "....rest when......someplace safe." Kaname said, "I'm sorry..." She manages to whisper. "I'm slowing you down again..."

She picks herself up from Tace's shoulder, Shishe whines slightly and licks her abdominal area, trying to slow down the blood that is coming again. "Shishe..I'll be fine..." She sighs again, knowing she's at a weakness and of not much help to her companions.

Kaname keeps her arm over her stomach and continues walking. "We should keep going..."

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan became tense as he too heard the noise. "Well shall we look for the source of the commotion then? From the fact that we haven't been killed yet and I don't hear screaming i'd say it might be worth our while to look." Nathan then began to walk towards the noise to get a better look.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Keisai and Sr. machinehead

Your characters see Keisha (Rein*'s character) running through the woods helping along a wounded man. If you get closer you could see that the mans left arm is slick with blood from a bad puncture wound which has been getting all over both of them.

(You could wait for her to notice you two approaching, or, since "breaking the ice" can be such a tricky thing, go ahead and make contact fist if you wish).

--------------------------------------------

@Rogue

Saizo thwacks a couple dead as he moves past, but quickly realizes that he'd be overwhelemed rapidly if he relied only on combat. He leaps over a bannister and holds his body to the underside of the stairs. The dead seem to miss him in the darkenss and move off in search.

This allows him to edge back towards the kitchen. However upon getting close he sees that they've attracted more company than he has. Many many dead are advancing on the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------

@Kirako and Luzifer

There is motion ahead of you in the woods. It seems less like a charge though, more like someone is trying to move away from you without making too much noise.

-------------------------------------------

@Maru and "chuck"

Your characters hear a knocking at the door. A voice Chloe recognizes as the security guard speaks up, though much of the confidence from before is missing.

'Ma'am. There is an incident going on down below with mutliple violent indaviduals. I suggest locking your door and not letting anyone inside"

A moment later you hear him saying the same thing to the next door down the line.

---------------------------------------

@Hax, Suzumi, and Kei

The kitchen doors open as a trio of dead step through, one armed with a broken bannister post and the others with broken bottles. However behind them you can see dozens of approaching dead.

------------------------------------------

@Agatha and LB

(Situation the same to give LB a moment to respond)

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

"Are you ok?"

He knew she was right that they had to get out of here, but there was something stopping them. Maybe because the smell seemed familiar, or maybe because there was none of the papery smell and of the excrement in this stench. He thought that maybe they were just normal people...

Normal people who were probably bleeding profusely.

"Fee, I think there's no danger this time. I can't smell... well I can't smell danger," Then he laughed cause he can't believe how lame that statement was. Come on, how lame is the fact that I can smell danger??

But his burst of laughter was quiet and very very nervous, instead of his usually loud and boisterous laughter that was his trademark.

He held Fee's hand, indicating that maybe they should check this one out, instead of running away. But the minute they see that it's something dangerous, they run, as fast as they can out of there.

"Maybe they're survivors?"
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"So, a fight, huh? Very well, I accept your challenge."

Lucius walked to the staff girls and ripped two sleeves off of the uniforms, stuffed them in two bottles of cooking alcohol and used a lighter to ignite the cloth. He laughed as he said,

"What do you say we turn up the heat? I want the feel of Iraq's burning sun bearing down on me."

Intentionally missing with one of the homemade molotovs, Lucius set the area behind the trio of dead ablaze. The second one managed to score a hit on the one with the banister and one of the two with the broken bottles.

"Hey, new kid, whatever the hell your name is. Hold my rifle. Do not fire a round unless you must."

Grabbing a pan and knife, Lucius grinned and spoke once more, facing the trio.

"Time to take home a few trophies. Bring it on, festering piles of crap!"

Lucius blocked a jab from one of the bottle-wielding zombies and sliced off one of the legs of banister zombie. A shard of the breaking bottle nicked Lucius just underneath his right eye. Letting off a little eye twitch, he smacked the now bottle-less zombie with the pan and slashed the throat open before stepping back to survey the current damage he had dealt.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Mana groaned as she recognised the man who had burst in through the doors.

"Who's there!? Identify yourself or face capital punishment in the form of being left for zombie fodder."

Mana and Jessica exchanged glances. "Capital punishment...?" Jessica mouthed incredulously. Mana just tapped her temple with her forefinger and mouthed, "Bad."

She took Daniel's hand as he helped them to their feet.

"Well, well, well...if it isn't the pushy, little underling of this resort...and she has a friend...and here I was, thinking you died long ago only to be a zombie whose head I would take off as a trophy. What's the matter? Where'd all your womanly vigor from before go? Did it all dissipate when you got placed in real danger when I was nowhere near you? Do you regret all the commotion you cause? All the petty arguments you incite? Do you always fail to heed warnings?"

Mana cocked her head to the side.

"Wha-" she began to ask, but Lucius began talking again, cutting her off.

"I want to know something. That family member you mentioned before...you said he was in the Air Force, yes? In that case, I wish to confirm something in regards to that. When I was stationed in Iraq, I received orders to take a medic, two riflemen, two submachine gunners, and an engineer and rescue a pavehawk pilot and his crew at a crash site. The entire crew was dead, save for the pilot. When we got to the site, the engineer disabled the rockets while the medic and a rifleman pulled the pilot out. To make a long story short, the pilot went section 8 on us, a condition meaning that he was no longer mentally stable for continuing his duty. He pointed his gun at us and I killed him, taking no chances of losing a medic or an engineer. I want to know what happened to your relative at the time. Did he supposedly die in a helicopter crash?"

Behind Mana, Jessica let out a quiet gasp. But Mana didn't hear it as she turned to Lucius and said, "One, my father is alive and well. Two, if you are such a hot shot as you claim to be, then couldn't you have just disarmed him? Or were you just eager to kill something? And three, were you raised by a bunch of crotchety old women? Because you nag like one. Geez, no one I know in the army is as..."

Mana's eyes widened as she turned to Jessica, who had sunk back down to the ground. She had her legs pulled up against her chest, her face buried in her knees. Mana quickly dropped down beside her and wrapped her arms around her comfortingly.

"Do you think he's talking about Brian?" Jessica asked in a barely audible voice.

"I don't know," Mana whispered back. "Do you want me to ask him the date this happened?"

Jessica shook her head. "Not now. I don't want him to know about Brian, either," Jessica added. "And if he did kill Brian, he'd better watch his back. Because I swear to god, he'll have more to look out for than just zombies..."

OCC: sunny, if it's okay by you, I'm turning Jessica into a main character. I'll post her character sheet soon.
    Last edited by suzumi; 02-09-2010 at 11:50 PM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not looking at the girl, Lucius said,

"Whoever the guy was who I shot, I'm sure he would've wanted me to do what I did. I would've gladly asked the same of him if it meant saving a medic and an engineer. It's sort of an unwritten code some of us share. He seemed like a good man who had a good family life. As for examining that situation, if I tried to disarm him, chances are that not only would I have lost my life but at least one other would have gotten killed before the pilot. A man's reaction time isn't as fast as a bullet, especially when the gun is at point-blank range. The man fought a good fight and died with honor. When you find someone in your allegiance who was KIA, the idea is to leave one of their "doggies" on the body while taking the other from them. It serves as a memory. My back pocket holds the "doggie" I snagged at the time, in case you wish to look at it."

Lucius grabbed his rifle again and pointed it at the girl, saying.

"Anymore jabs at me you want to make? I'll be more than happy to shoot off your kneecaps and leave you here for the dead, if that's what you'd like. Well? You got anything else to say!? HUH!? Answer the question!"

He poked the barrel at the girl's left kneecap, meaning business. Playtime was long gone.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: Finally, I can now continue our little story. Oh, Dr. Hax, we need some help or we'll become the infected, at least special ones.

BIC:

"No we're not Agatha. We still got Lucius and my other friends. We just need to hope that they're on the way."

Andrew opened up his phone and noticed that it couldn't get reception. Great. No connections. They have to do something to get out of here.

"How about we pust the van back upright in here? Maybe we can get it moving again..."

Andrew thought about pushing the van back up on its wheels so it can get moving again.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(I'll wait to give a few more people a chance to respond to things. However a number of burning dead are about to rush the group in the kitchen.)

----------------------------

@LB and Umbra

A dead girl in a tank top and skirt leaps into the van through the broken upper window. She doesn't seem to be armed though.

(As for tipping over the van. That would be hard to do from inside. However if you broke the windows facing the ground and at least three people were lifting you could probably pull it off if there weren't dead people on the side as they'd get in the way or prop it back up. Though you might be able to try rocking it that way. )

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Yeah..." Tace said, agreeing with her out of hand but not actually convinced on the matter of her "empathy". He knew humans had a basic homeopathic response when seeing others injured but... she described it in a way inconsistent with the norm.

Tace pushed forward carrying Ms. Kaname to the best of his abilities. His desire to keep carrying her and to even take another step forward was quickly being drained. This wasn't worth the effort.

Vaguely in the distance, he heard the sound of footfalls but they were ahead of him and moving away. He couldn't move fast enough to catch up and even if he could he didn't want to. Anything that wasn't directly interested in killing him wasn't worth worrying about.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks startled when she noticed the movement but keeps on walking. "Tace..what was that?" She says perplexed while staring off into space.

"Where should our next path be...? I mean which way is Lanai City?" Kaname, getting more confused by the minute, keeps close by Tace.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

"I don't... think we should chance it," Fee said, swaying a little as she stood. "It'll take me at least ten minutes to completely recover from that panic attack. It was pretty bad. And if we get stuck to close of them, I'd just slow you down. I can't be the cause of your demise. I refuse to be."

She pulled him a bit by the hand he was holding. It didn't feel right to her but she didn't want to go without Micheal. She wouldn't go without Micheal. She pleaded with her eyes, hoping he would make the right descion.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

He wanted to see. He was curious, and he wanted to see. He could have been stubborn, and stayed behind just to see. One has to wonder where that backbone sprung upon, but he seemed to be a lot more braver, than he was a few hours ago.

But he let go of the desire to see. The moment he looked at her begging eyes, he knew that he didn't want to lose her hand. So he smiled.

"Come on, then. Let's bolt on out of here."
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Luzifer, Kirako, Janajee, and Change

As I believe you surmised, you're hearing each other's characters, but don't want to meet up.

Therefore simply indicate if you're attempting to get to a specific location, or if you're moving more aimlessly.

If you're trying to get somewhere specific, indicate how you plan to figure out if you're going in the right direction.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

He it made near the kitchen to see a horrible sight, many zombies were advancing into the kitchen where Daniel and Mana were. He quickly threw some shuriken into some of the zombies heads and snuck into the kitchen. He saw a man point a gun at Mana and he quickly drew his tanto.
    " Put the gun down and no one gets killed senselessly." Saizo said appearing from behind the counter, " I mean it."
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 02-10-2010 at 07:54 PM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael nodded, and made a stroll for the bathroom. He really had to go. While inside Azrael could hear a knock at the door, yet didn't hear if it was answered or not.

Stepping from the bathroom, the sound of running water fading moments before, Azrael stepped back towards his entrance. The ceiling. Jumping up, and lifting himself half way up Azrael spotted out the escape route. Nothing it seemed.

Dropping back down Azrael made a motion for Chloe to come on. It was time to move out.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

She looked at him and made a bit of a face.

"The guard just said to lock the door and stay here..."

Still, she'd probably feel safer with a gun.

She sighed to herself a bit and reached for him.

"Im gonna need a little help..."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

As the angry man aimed the gun at Mana's legs Daniel noticed Saizo with his blade towards the man. Daniel thought to himself, " Well at least he is okay." While the man was preoccupied with Saizo, Daniel picked up the knife he had put down. "I know everyone here can see the dead things coming, so lets all not kill each other." He looked at the guy with the gun. " If you had shot Mana, I would have thrown this knife in your face. If you had shot Saizo, I would have thrown this knife in your face and if you had shot me, Saizo would have stabbed you....in the face." As the dead started to get closer to the double doors Daniel started to look around. "We won't get anything done with arguing anyway." Daniel said hoping the guy would comply. "This is live or death, not some war in Iraq that you arn't even in anymore." Daniel said moving towards a table. "Now, I'm going to go out and get the van. If you guys could keep them back until I get back we can all get out. If they get to close lift one of these tables and push it into them." Daniel said as he went to get the van.

OOC: Sunnyside do your GM thing and lets see if my luck can turn out for the better for once.
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 02-10-2010 at 10:03 PM.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information