AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 197 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Tace couldn't tell if he was asleep or not, his eyes were closed and time seemed to ebb around him. He snatched brief snippets of qualia as it flew past, a shuffle of footsteps, the feel of linen. The sensation trapped him in their clutches and he was buffeted about by their subtleties.

Sometime later, his dreamy state fated and he returned to the land of the living. The party was just getting started. Music faded into his conscious and once he caught the thrumming beat he couldn't sleep. Sighing, he awoke himself and stirred his eyes.

Pulling himself to stand, he made his way to the door. He still felt exhausted from the flight and he looked a bit of a mess but it didn't bother him. He had no expectations but to make a brief appearance at the part, glance it over, find nothing their that penetrated his fog of annui and spend the night nursing a cola. He slipped from room.

The room over was being cleaned by a pair of maids but it had nothing to do with him, so he passed by only glancing in to see the challenge that they had been presented with. He felt bad for them. People were so slovenly.

His condolences were mute however, and brief, as he continued to towards the now pervasive beat. He tried his best to form a silent compartment in his mind but the process was impossible. He was stuck between the vibrations from the bass and wall of decibels of the treble and the mixed left his head full to bursting. Still, he came to the fringe of the party and skirted its flanks, trying to find some area where he could manifest a modicum of control rather than being weltered by the constant noise and press of bodies.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-11-2010 at 04:21 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

Upon reaching the hall where the party has already started, he bobs his head to the beat, no longer feeling the need to speak aloud to himself. He didn't have to, because it wasn't quiet. It didn't stop him talking to himself aloud though.

This is fun! The beat is loud! And I almost can't hear myself think! This I likey!!!

He looked around, not many women though. Too bad. AH WELL! Gotta look for conversation!, he thought, as he proved to himself once again that the lack of women never stopped him from having a dandy DANDY? Does anyone ever say that anymore? Tee-hee! good time.

He noticed a younger guy hanging by the edge of the people.

(OOC: Luzifer, can we be friends? Hahaha)

He walked over and said the first thing that came up in his mind.

"What up, dude?"

In his mind, he wished at that moment he was black, instead of just plain Asian, to make those words cooler.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Another woman walked up to Agatha and looked at her in disgust. "Umm May I help you?" Agatha asked looking up at her. "Your ruining the lobby with you and your Mangy mutt!" Zeus growled and stepped in front of Agatha. "Heel, boy. Its just a 'rat'." She whispered into his ear. Agatha stood up and looked at the woman. "Excuse me but I dont think you understand. Zeus here has been with the United States Army since he was a pup. He has enough scars to actually have a judgement against you and enough experience to kill you. So if you want to insult me fine but dont insult my dog and have a heart." The woman smiled and poured a glass of dry martini on Agatha. Agatha smiled and clicked her tongue to call Zeus to her side.

She walked to the desk and gave them her information. "The villas outside, Miss....Evanthe. Nice dog by the way." The receptionist said scratching his head. "Thanks.." Agatha said clicking her tongue. As they walked out side, she felt her hearing fade in and out. "Oww..." Zeus barked and whined. "Im fine boy no danger."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek looked around, still no one of interest. Just then he heard the music starting."Well i guess the party is starting." Derek got up and decided to go to the main building.

He reached the main building, to see a few people had show up."Ugh.... i hate being early." he decided to go in anyway. he sat down at the nearest table and decided to watch every one, he was not much of a talkative person, but maybe some one will show up.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Daniel walked up to the front desk and stated his name. "Reservation for Cruz." The lady looked in her computer and said "Yes sir, your room is 101." Daniel took the key card from her, gave his thanks and walked off. As he made his way down the hallway he noticed that the door to his room was open. He knocked on the door "Umm, this is the room I was assigned I was wondering if you were done so that I could move in sorry but I really need to get ready." Daniel said as he waiting at the door for the ladies to finish their last bit and leave.
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 01-11-2010 at 08:59 PM.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: Sorry about all that kei. >_<

"I'm getting way too old for this..." Mana panted, slumping against a wall. "I think we set ourselves a new record though," she added. "14 minutes."

Jessica plopped herself down onto a plush sofa. "I am so quitting," she said.

"You said that last week," Mana reminded her. "And the week before that. And the week before that. And-"

"Shut up," Jessica pouted. She got off the couch and straightened the cushions before turning to Mana. "Look at us," she said, "We're young and beautiful-" Mana raised an eyebrow "-Well, I'm beautiful!!" Jessica retorted.

"Of course you are," Mana laughed.

"I want to get off this damn island!!" Jessica said. "I'm tired of cleaning up after rich people! I want to be rich and have people clean up after me!!"

There was a pause, and a moment later Jessica took a deep breath and sat back down.

"I feel better now," she said.

"Good," Mana said with a smile, "Come on, let's go get you ready for that party."

Suddenly there was a knock at the half open door and both girls whirled around to face it.

"Umm, this is the room I was assigned I was wondering if you were done so that I could move in sorry but I really need to get ready."
    the man at the door was saying.

Jessica leaped up off of the couch and began to straighten the cushions once again, her face beet red.

"We're terribly sorry sir," Mana said sheepishly, "There must have been some kind of mix ups with the times. We'll be done in no time."

Jessica sidled over to Mana and whispered in her ear, "Does this mean I can keep the clothes that are in the closet?"

"Please wait one moment, sir," Mana said with another apologetic smile and shut the door.

"Well?" Jessica asked.

Mana bit her lip. "Fine," she said after a minute, "but I didn't hear or see anything of it. And be quick about it!!"

A minute later Mana opened the door again. The room was in perfect order, and the clothes of the previous owner were tucked out of sight in the laundry cart.

"We're very sorry for the wait sir," Mana said, "Everything should be in order. If you have any complaints please phone the front desk and we will take care of it immediately."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: This is for Maru and Akira)

"Clyde, I'm going to see if I can bring someone else in, make a Manhattan for that woman over there and let her know I requested it for her. I will check elsewhere."

"Alright then, Lucius. I'll see you tonight at the hot tubs."

Clyde started making the drink for the woman and placed it in front of her.

"A Manhattan for you, ma'am."

Lucius went out, pills, case and all, leaving the party behind to find another woman who may seem interested. Outside, he saw a fair-looking woman with a well-bred dog.

That lady looks kinda nice and that dog's pretty cool. It's got a bunch of scars but so finding out why may be the icebreaker there.

Lucius, walking to the lady and the dog said,

"Nice night, isn't it?"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace was not left long to his extraneousness, as a voice brought his rambling mind into the moment. His face lit up reflexively, a vague but congenial smile trace across his face and is eyes open and inviting. "Hello sir." he said with politeness that was familiar enough to belie his formal words. It was a mixture he tapped into with ease, instantly fusing a the friendliness porch-front friends with the formality of high society. The act was instinctive to him. "What can I do for you this eventide?"

His mind was however blank. His body and lips moved without him, consciousness was an unnecessary thing. It was merely a detached thought thinking itself, no more. The mind was trapped behind an epiphenomenological abyss.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-11-2010 at 10:08 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

As Mila walked down the hall toward her room, she looked down a bit, counting her steps subconsciously as she walked. Feeling as if she was getting closer to her room, she slipped her hand inside of her rather large purse, and pulled out her key card before looking up.

Turning toward her room, which was obviously known to be so by the number “203” marked above the door, she stopped in the middle of what she was doing and just stared a little.

There was a person standing directly in front of her, and he seemed to be doing the same as she – staring.

After a few moments of silence, Mila had decided that she would rather just be quiet and go into her room despite the fact, and just go about her evening…and just maybe, go to the party if she had felt up to it. But the party thing was only a maybe.

Her better judgment decided against her “former decision” rather “want” per se, and she chose to say something regardless.

“Umm… Can I help you?” She asked lifting a brow in the process, as another stray strand of her hair spiraled down in front of her face.

Mila blew the curl away from her face again, less aggressively than she had the last time, and just continued to stare at the lone-stranger in front of her, awaiting some type of a response.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Nice night, isn't it?"

Zeus scratched at Agatha's leg making her notice the man next to her. "Oh yes, its a great night." She said, petting Zeus with her other hand.

Zeus gave a pant to show happiness and walked over to the man. He barked and pawed at his leg.

"How rude of me. I havent introduced myself." Agatha said turning towards the man.

"I'm Agatha Evanthe and this is Zeus." She smiled and stood up straight.

Zeus stared his eyes trying to find what type of person he was. After his examination, he started to dig a very small hole to notify Agatha. She looked down for a minute and winked at Zeus. "Its a pleasure to meet you sir."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

"Hello sir. What can I do for you this eventide?"

(OOC: In the Philippines, when someone speaks in straight English, and the words are a little deep, people usually act as if they have a nosebleed, because they're brain are "working too much". Just an explanation, so that when Michael reacts like this, it would make sense).

"Eventide?" He said, with his eyes wide open, and his finger placed under his nose to stop a mock-nosebleed, "I think my brain just died. The name is Michael, and you can call me anything you want. Mike, Kel, or Michael whatever floats your boat, even Brittany if that works for you... Just don't call me sir, cause 'Sir' is my father, and I am nothing like him"

As Michael finished his sentence, he realized that though he seemed friendly, they're probably worlds apart. The kid is sophisticated, and rich. Michael's just rich, but sophisticated? Perish the thought.

He smiled and offered his hand for a shake.

"What's your name bro?"

(OOC: Scared that Michael is starting to sound like gay... Is he? NooooOoooOooo, I intended for him to be really straight. MAN!)
    Last edited by janajee; 01-11-2010 at 11:25 PM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

It took Jace a moment to actually register in his mind that this girl was actually acknowledging him. And when he finally managed to open his mouth, he just let out whatever came to mind.

" Oh there's a lot of things you could help me with~"
    He grinned and leaned up against the wall, looking the girl over from top to bottom. He wasn't very good with pickup lines, and he was overall satisfactory when it came to flirting. So he had a pretty educated guess as to what the outcome of this conversation would be. He predicted that he would most likely get some sort of eye roll or snobby hairflip, and she would then proceed to slam the door in his face. Thus leaving him to walk off with his pills and a feeling of rejection. Oh well. Surely if he couldn't score with this one, there were bound to be plenty of drunk girls at the party later complaining about how their man doesn't love them. And guess who's gonna be there for the rebound?

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Name's Lucius, Agatha, Zeus."

Lucius looked at Zeus some more and put down his case and his pills and said,

"I couldn't help but notice that Zeus has some scars. A fight, maybe? Some of them do look like they were deep cuts at one point. I've gotten my share of scars as well. Took lead in Iraq and fought my way out of a mugging in New York. The guy had a knife..."

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Mila just stood there for a moment, a little shocked and appalled by the lone-stranger’s answer, but in a way…it was kind of funny.

She laughed a little before taking her hand away from the card slot on her room’s door above the handle.

But why was she laughing again?

She stopped, and her face went blank again.

“Well…” She began, “-you seem to be…quite the interesting individual to say the least… How bored are you?” Mila then asked, slipping her key card back into the gigantic bag of a purse that she had, before brushing a few more stray strands of hair out of her face and back into her neatly styled up-do.

“I know we have yet to really meet each other, so let me introduce myself.” Mila said, holding her hand out toward the guy whom in which was still in front of her – since he was leaning against the wall though it made her angle her hand in an odd way when holding it out to him.

“My name is Mila, and I do not talk too much. I am not really a people-person, and I really do not want to be here right now. But, alas, here I am.” She smiled a bit before taking his hand in hers.

“It is a pleasure to meet you…uh…?” Mila started, but she stopped mid-sentence to get his name in turn.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee wandered down into the room where the party was. She had finally decided on a strapless royal purple cocktail dress with just enough taffeta underneath to make the fabric stand away from her skin. Her long hair framed her face and ended in fat, bouncy ringlets. Her mothers rosary adorned her neck, but other than that she only wore a simple silver chain bracelet and plain black hoops.

The heels had felt akward, so she had opted for flats. Luckily, the slapping noise her flats made instead of the clicking noise of heels was drowned out by the music. She looked around at the crowd gathered before gravitating to the outskirts.

She moved around the edge of the party, hugging the wall. She watched as people moved about, enjoying themselves. When she found a clear spot that wasn't too trafficed, Fee found a nice spot of wall to lean against. Then she rooted herself down and watched the people in the room mingle and dance.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha looked up at Lucius and grinned. "Its a pleasure to meet you." She said going to Zeus's level. "Yeah...he's been through a lot. When my brother was drafted, he found Zeus. He was just a puppy so at first he thought he was just cute. Then he saw how tough the little guy was. All the scars he got were from a few knives and gun shots. Soon, the army needed to bring in new dogs and Zeus was injured at the time so they sent him back with my brother. He got more after he came because he had orders to protect me. I love him for that though he's my little trooper!" She explained, petting Zeus slowly. Zeus turned to Lucius and barked happily. "He likes you." She said happily.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"He probably senses the military spirit in myself, as well. I served as a sniper in Iraq and got sent back home after that mindless dictator got done in. Now here I am with my "pet" being contained in this metal case talking to a fine, young woman."

Lucius smiled and scratched Zeus behind the ears saying,

"You up for the hot tubs? I would love to relax for a bit since this party's lacking something that would really make it something for me to enjoy. No one's fighting so I'm a bit bored."

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha blushed and stood up straight. "Uh sure. It would be nice." She said happily. Zeus whined and licked Agatha's face. "You can come, Zeus! I can set you up ok?" She told Zeus. He walked over to Lucius and licked his hand. She laughed seeing how he made a friend. "So shall we?" She asked as Zeus went to Lucius side.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Let's go, then."

Lucius got a slight bit relaxed now that he had a woman and a dog with him. He thought of possible combat situations that could take place here and the various sniper's vantage points with which to take the enemy out.

"I have a feeling Zeus and I will need each other at one point. After all, my specialty lies in long-range kills. Should the time arise where I need to get in close, I keep a knife on me at all times. I think you might just now have a second bodyguard, Agatha."

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha smiled and looked at Lucius. "Thank you." was all she could say. Her hearing faded in and out again causing her to put her hands on her ears for a minute. Zeus whined again licked Agatha. "Im fine Zeus.. Im fine." She said, looking down at him. She took her hands off her ears and had a pained look on her face.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew looked up into the ceiling. He wondered about his future, family, friends, and the education that he was given. It felt like it went through him very fast. During his thinking, one of his friends cut his thoughts short when he said something.

(Friend 2) "Hey man, we got the rooms, you ready to go?"
    (Andrew) "Oh, yeah, I'm ready. Let's go."

Andrew got up from the bench and followed his friend. He wondered what rooms they managed to get. Were they close? Or were they far? Despite that, he knew it would be a long summer.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius looked at Agatha in pain. Being a soldier, protection of civilians is key...unless one of them is your target. In this case, though, Lucius said,

"Hey, you alright? Do you want to sit down for a moment to catch your bearings again?"

The soldier, showing concern, took to a kneel and put a hand on Agatha's shoulder. He wanted to know the root of the problem so that he could help.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Agatha looked at him for a minute. "Im fine. My hearings been going bad...keeps fading in and out and when it comes back to normal it hurts." She said putting her hands at her sides.

"Dont worry. It'll go away soon." She said to both, Lucius and Zeus. She hated to explain that since most men just walked away because they knew she was to sick to handle. Zeus whined and walked to Lucius side. His eyes were full of concern for his owner.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"If the time ever comes where you do lose your hearing for a prolonged amount of time, can you understand lip movement or informal sign language? Something of that sort?"

Lucius picked Agatha up in his arms and said,

"I hope you don't mind this. If you're having pain then you shouldn't be walking when you have company strong enough to carry you onward. We're at the tubs anyway so I will take you to a changing booth while I hit one of my own."

Lucius dropped Agatha off into the booth, placing her gently in a seat. Leaving, he said,

"I'll be in the booth next to you so don't be afraid to holler out if you need something in a hurry. I'll meet you in the tub otherwise."

Swimsuits were not really Lucius' thing when it came to hot tubs. Since he was around a woman he just met, he had no choice though. He stripped into some blue shorts and took the closest tub to the booths, in case Agatha needed something or he needed his rifle or pills, which were pretty much candy to him. He scratched the hair on his chest and looked at a scar on his arm that came from a .45 ACP round.

Damned Iraqi fool...I'm glad I fled and waited for him to pass by my hiding spot. Gutted the bastard open and gave him the "Columbian necktie". More came and got scared from the sight of their own man having his throat slit open with his tongue pulled through the wound. Best form of psychological warfare I ever used to save my hide.

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek looked around and saw a girl about his age, he kept watching her as she leaned against the wall. he looked around to notice the party had gotten bigger, more people had joined. he looked back over to notice the girl had not moved.

Derek decided that, he might as well, try and talk to her. He walked up to her."Hey, you don't seem to be the talking type either." "Man that was horrible!" he thought to himself.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information