AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 197 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sr Machinehead View Post
    Nathan stopped in his tracks as he heard Michael's reaction. His patience had began running short and he took a look at his hand. he shouted back towards Michael "They have such a large group and yet they are fleeing like cowards. Do you really think we would benefit from people like them." Nathan then shouted to Derek "What do you think Derek do we need people like them in our group?"

MICHAEL

Okay.

Now Michael is a little annoyed.

"What??? Are you listening to yourself? You're only going to save those worth saving? And what pray tell according to you are those worth saving? Those who have something to give to the group? Those who aren't trapped and dying? Maybe for you those worth saving are those who don't need it at all?!"

Michael ignored the slightly guilty feeling he got for thinking selfishly earlier on, but he was a natural born coward, he was supposed to be selfish.

"How can you call yourself a doctor?"

Michael, right then and there, decided that he had enough of these two dramatics who either likes going solo or a doctor who only chooses whom he wants to save.

"I may be a selfish coward, but at least I don't say one thing and go ahead and do another. The only reason why I'm still here is because of Fee, and not because I need the both of you."

Michael couldn't understand and he couldn't bare leaving Fee with these two. What if the only reason Nathan saved Michael was because he could smell where the enemy lay, what if Fee got seriously hurt and became a weight to them? Michael couldn't bare it.

Speaking of smelling.

You see, Michael had all intentions of staying put when he smelled the same papery smell, mixed with blood and excrement.

"Oh yuck,"

These people we're being chased, and whatever was chasing after them were coming really close.
    Last edited by janajee; 02-05-2010 at 08:01 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek looked back."Fine then Leave." he said back to michael."By the time where done arguing, we will already be involved." he said trying not to draw attention from the other groups pursuers. he was getting tired of this."So Keep arguing all you want i Don't want to get caught if a mass of things attack us."

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MICHAEL

"Oh you don't know how gladly I'd love to do that, but unfortunately for the both of us, I'm still here because Fee is," there was anger in his tone, and indignation, but most of all there was a large jolt of courage.

(OOC: Request to state the fact that pursuers aren't actually very near, and that group of people are just paranoid at the moment. Will accept Karma minus).

For the first time in years, Michael felt like he had finally grown a backbone. He'd finally realize that if he continue arguing like this, he would lose the company of a doctor and martial artist, who could probably save his butt, but it still wouldn't matter.

It seems unbelievable but Michael had finally grown a pair of sensibilities called principles. He wanted nothing to do with either two who would rather leave behind a helpless group because they were running away. But he made a promise to Fee.

If Fee wanted to go and follow Nathan and Derek, he would follow her. That was the only promise he intended to keep in regards to this tumultuous that circumstances has formed for them.

He smelled.

The people were getting further away now, but the smell doesn't seem to be near at the moment.

Maybe these people we're just really scared.

He was shocked at the realization, but he felt like he just wanted to help them. He noticed a couple of teenagers and some old people, and some even children. They were scared, and he knew the feeling of freaking out like that. If only he could help...
    Last edited by janajee; 02-05-2010 at 11:27 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Janajee, Change, Machinehead, and Keisai

(1 Karma will be enough to divert them since they weren't heading right at you anyway.

Also arguing like that makes for good writing and an interesting story. Just remember to keep the drama from bleeding out from your characters to yourselves. Not that you show any indication of having that problem, I just wanted to say that early. )

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Kaisha gets hold of Mark who didn't exactly escape unscaved but based on her observation was doing ok enough to continue on.,.She noticed that alot was happening and she didn't really wanna head straight into that when Mark was in this kinda a shape so she diverted from the group and went in the direction of the woods hoping for some shelter and some rest time

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

(OOC: Sunnyside we are heading north towards Lanai city proper, so yes we would be heading through the "forest" at the moment, though pretty soon, judging from the map, we will be crossing over the golf course."

Tace's Karma: 0

Tace shrugged, taking the knife, "As you will Ms. Kaname though I don't anticipate the need for it. If we keep moving we should be able to escape the hotel's vicinity before the Risen can get to it. Besides, the risen don't seem to display intelligence from our last encounter. they just sort of stumbled onto us. Our main concern would be Lanai city was hit and running into a horde of Risen coming south out the city. That and the warriors. They seem to have an organization judging by the phalanx."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

They were all fighting. None of them can agree on anything. They all want to do their own thing. And this scares Fee very, very much. Though she should have expected it, considering all of her companions were males and she didn't doubt that it was more a dominance issue than they actually disagreed with each other that much.

But she was starting to shake again, worried that they would be found if they couldn't start to agree. She wanted to keep moving, to keep from being pinpointed. It wasn't like they had any sort of cover or they were being quiet. She wanted to curl up on the ground and hope she was never discovered but instead, she did something very out of the ordinary.

"You all need to stop arguing right freakin' now!! Are you all suicidal?!" she hissed, keeping her voice as low as she could while still being heard by the guys. Her legs were shaking so bad that she could hardly stand but her face was stern and angry.

"I don't know what you think you're accomplishing by being hard-headed jerks but if you don't stop, you are going to get yourself killed, as well as everyone around you. Now we either go ahead and try to make a compromise that you all can agree on or we all split up and go our own freakin' way. You pick, RIGHT NOW!" she ordered. She felt inconsiderate and frightened at the same time, but fright was winning out.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan surprised by Fee's outburst took a second to respond. He said in a slightly calmer voice "If you feel like going your own way fine. But answer me this. If I run out of medical supplies because we are helping everyone we find what will you do when you need medical attention? Those people are scared and in a group they will attract more attention from the warriors than is needed. Please don't tell me how to do my job. I'm under enough pressure at the moment and don't need you criticizing every thing I do." Nathan then began to walk back towards Michael with a grin on his face. "So think you can manage my medicine better huh? Then go ahead. Who do you think in this group should be treated?" Nathan raised his his bag towards him and gave a grin.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek sighed."Shut up all of you!" he shouted.He walked back over michael." Stop trying to be macho michael because if you can fight go on Alone!At first you wanted to do nothing but run and hide! So don't start acting like you didn't say anything!"He was getting tired."I want to save them as much as anyone else, but we don't have the supplies like a hospital!" He looked over at Fee."If you want to leave that's fine, Fee but i know you can't fight." he was not trying to be mean but he was trying to be realistic. He Looked over at Michael."Now if you feel so tough you can do mine and nathan's job and protect the three of us, along with your self. Now if you can't, Shut your mouth and follow me." he turned around and started walking back into the forest.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:@sunnyside, keisai and sr. machinehead, apologies if Michael is being an argumentative dork. That's just his character, while I, janajee, his creator, am actually a very nice person... so please don't hate me? Huhuhuhuh

MICHAEL

And the show of obnoxiousness continues.

"Get your bag out of my face, Nathan," Michael said as he slapped it away, making the bag fall to the ground, "You don't have to worry about me stealing your limelight, I have no intentions of leading this... well this group"

Michael was disgusted, and he hated the fact that he had made a promise to Fee which also resulted in spending time with people who refused to listen to reason, and only wanted be the boss of everyone.

"Just because you're a doctor doesn't make you better than anyone Nathan," Michael looked at the bag, "So don't worry, your still the boss, as long as Fee decides to follow whatever you want to do, you'll get the same thing from me,"

And then he turned to face Derek.

"Well Mr. Martial Arts Guy, go ahead. Let me make it clear to you what you both wanted was to look for survivors, and now that we found some, we're going to leave them behind? Can you see the illogical move that you both are making? We shouldn't have looked for them in the first place!"

He knew he was being mean about it but he couldn't help but add one more thing.

"You both, are hypocrites."

Michael looked at Fee, and he knew she wasn't happy.

"Sorry for this Fee. I tend to be emotional when I'm angry,"

Michael then walked away from the group, without waiting for a response from any
    one, (OOC: This means he probably won't hear anything you say after what he said, unless you actually run up to him and makes sure he listen to you), because he wanted to clear his mind. He wasn't worried that they'd suddenly leave him, because he knew at least Fee wouldn't do that. And even if she did, he has already memorized her smell. He'll be able to follow her easily.

He had after all promised to follow her, even if she didn't want him to.
    Last edited by janajee; 02-05-2010 at 10:16 PM.
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek turned back looking back at him."you should be one to talk..." then he walked forward a bit." and as i said before we don't have the supplies to save everyone." He sighed again."let's go, if he wants to be stupid and walk off alone were not going to waist time waiting for him"

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan felt anger beginning to build up in him as he watched his bag fall to the floor but decided that the bag and it's contents held more importance than fighting a jerk. He gave a great sigh and picked up his bag as he picked up the bag he made sure nothing had broke. After sifting through for broken bottles he found the pill bottle with pills to suppress his flashbacks broken. "Great isn't that just what I needed. Nothing but trouble." Nathan said as he proceeded to put the pills in a spare pill bottle he had. He then turned to Fee and said "Go whichever way you want I'm following Derek but If you want to go after Michael or off on your own it's fine." Nathan then began to walk the same way that Derek was with a scowl on his face.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: I'm using 3 karma points to reduce the damage of the wound on Mana's shoulder to a flesh wound (is that okay sunny?).

Mana let out a gasp as the blow from the knife knocked the wind out of her. She could barely even feel the pain through the rush of adrenalin that swept through her body. She gripped the knife in her right hand tighter as she took a swipe at her attacker. It hit him clean in the neck. Mana couldn't help but shudder when she felt the knife cutting through his flesh. Suddenly it hit against something solid and stopped. Mana struggled to push it further, but it wouldn't budge.

Her attacker was still flailing his arms trying to cause further damage when suddenly there was a loud snap and he went limp, falling forward onto Mana. She looked up to see Jessica looking horrified with a bloody knife in her hands. She was shaking and crying. Mana pushed the limp body of her attacker aside and sat up. She took a deep breath and held it as she pulled the knife from her left shoulder. She clenched her teeth down hard as the pain finally started to kick in.

"Are you alright?" she asked Jessica.

Jessica dropped to her knees beside Mana and hugged her tightly.

"Ow!" Mana winced.

"Sorry!!" Jessica exclaimed, jumping back.

Mana undid the first few buttons on her shirt and examined the wound. It hurt like nothing else, but it didn't look too deep. She looked around the room in search of Daniel and Saizo.

"Are you guys okay?" she called out.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Daniel was stuck in the hand an tried his hardest to hold in the scream. He was pushed into a wall by the dead. Daniel kicked off of the wall making the thing fall to the floor. He removed the blade from his hand yanking it out and stabbing the dead in the mouth. He stood up breathing heavily and as it was about to pull the knife from his mouth Daniel began to stomp the knife deeper in its' throat. "Don't get back up!" He said as he stomped the knife one more time. Just then he heard Mana's voice. "I'm okay." He said so as to not worry her. He picked up a bottle of Vodka put an apple in his mouth and poured it over his hand. After he stood up and looked around the room. "This is a Kitchen they have to have some Gauzes." Daniel noticed a medicine cabinet and opened it.

(OOC: I left it this way so sunnyside can say if I find something or not.)

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Suzumi, Rogue, and Kei

(With the aassist from the NPC that outcome would be fine. However the rolls for Kei were bad, but Saizo would be there to help. So only 1 Karma to take out the dead. Actually it's quite reasonable to have a first aid kit in a kitchen at least for cuts and the like. So you can find one, though someone else would have to tend to Daniels shoulder as he can't really reach to wrap it himself. At least not easily. Ditto for Manas shoulder. If anyone looks outside they could see the van being swarmed. There are still enough dead that making a straight run for the vehicles would be a running battle. Though with the distraction, Daniel thinks he might have a fair chance of being able to reach the cars on his own due to his stealth and freerunning abilities. Though obviously with some risk.)

------------

@Rein*

Some risen are chasing Keisha and Mark, though your characters have a good head start.

------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

Going out into the woods you seem to be clear at the moment from attack. Though sounds of people screaming for help and things running around can be heard in the distance behind you.

(You started out on the east side of the resort, while the golf course is on the west. However you aren't exactly following a compass so you could easily enough wind up there if you chose to.)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-06-2010 at 01:58 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee wanted to punch them all in the face as hard as she could. She also wanted to pass out, like she normally did when she was this stressed. But something (probably the adrenaline from being terrified) kept her concious and she was pissed. She fumed for a second before turning off in her own direction of the forest and storming off. Her eyes adjusted fairly quickly to the darker light under the trees but her stupid, stupid cocktail dress kept snagging on, well, everything.

As she was storming, she fould a little place where a stout little tree's long, willowy branches had draped down onto the ground, forming a little alcove of leaves. She crawled into it and pulled into herself against the tree trunk, where it was darkest and most protected.

Her plan was to stay there until day break but after just a few moments, she began getting restless. She moved a lot but listened so incredibly intensly to the silence of the forest before she made each move that her ears started to hurt. Ever falling leaf started making her jump. It was then that she went limp, slumping against the trunk as she plunged into darkness.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo had to get to his room to get his ninja gear and shuriken, he thought too hard about it and Daniel and Mana got injured. Luckily, they were both ok and the damage was minimal.
    " I need to get to my room so I can retrieve my weapons." Saizo said looking for another weapon, " I know it's risky but if you don't want to come with me I won't blame you."
    Saizo tended to Mana's shoulder and then checked on Daniel.
    " I'm fine but you guys need to hurry." Saizo said clenching both knives in his hands, " I've gotta get to my room."
    Saizo smiled and walked out the door knowing the danger he faced.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Nathan caught up to Derek he looked around and asked. "So where do you think we should head? Since we are in the forest I don't see anywhere we need to immediately go but I think you should be the one who decides that." Nathan said this as a serious question seeing as he was unsure what the safest route would be. he then brought held his head as he began having a mild flashback. It didn't cause him to stop walking but it did cause him to hear voices which began to give him a headache. Nathan brought his hand up to his head as it began to hurt and said quietly to himself. "Everything but Tylenol. What a thing to forget." As he clutched his medical bag closer to his body.

Set made by me

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname continues following. "I know Tace..just use it if you have to." She looks away. "I'm hoping Lanai city isn't hit too bad."

She winces at every scream heard from behind. "Tace..I can feel every bit of everyone's pain and torment....I can't make it go away.."

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    Fee wanted to punch them all in the face as hard as she could. She also wanted to pass out, like she normally did when she was this stressed. But something (probably the adrenaline from being terrified) kept her concious and she was pissed. She fumed for a second before turning off in her own direction of the forest and storming off. Her eyes adjusted fairly quickly to the darker light under the trees but her stupid, stupid cocktail dress kept snagging on, well, everything.

As she was storming, she fould a little place where a stout little tree's long, willowy branches had draped down onto the ground, forming a little alcove of leaves. She crawled into it and pulled into herself against the tree trunk, where it was darkest and most protected.

Her plan was to stay there until day break but after just a few moments, she began getting restless. She moved a lot but listened so incredibly intensly to the silence of the forest before she made each move that her ears started to hurt. Ever falling leaf started making her jump. It was then that she went limp, slumping against the trunk as she plunged into darkness.

MICHAEL

Soon he realized from the smell that they had moved away.

He shrugged, not really caring about Nathan and Derek, but he did notice that the smell of Fee seemed to have moved to a different direction.

(OOC: Weird how his smelling technique, and I hope I'm not overdoing it?)

He decided that he couldn't let her wander off by herself, so he followed her, unsure whether to show himself, or stay hidden. He really did seem to piss her off the last time he said something to her.

He watched as she kept moving around, and even though it was dark, he knew exactly where she was and what she was doing.

"I'm such a stalker. This is so ridiculous," he said, talking to himself once more.

Then he saw her grow limp, and he ran to grab her before she hit the floor.

"What the heck---?!"

He shook her so she would wake, but it didn't seem to work, so instead of remaining in open like this, he moved her body to a safer, and darker area.

He didn't know what to do, but he did know that the only way he was going to be separated from her was if he was already dead.
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Derek Sighed, knowing Fee decided not to follow."well it's a forest, and as far as I'm concerned were lost." he slowed down for a bit then spoke again."we will keep going for a bit then rest." he was getting tired and needed to rest.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Once Daniel opened up the cabinet he saw the gauzes in a pack. He made his way to a cooking range that was left on and put a knife on it. As he let the knife heat up he began to speak. "Saizo we'll wait until you get back. Try not to die." Daniel picked up the hot knife and placed it on his hand wound. He had gto hold the scream in as he burned the wound closed. He then wraped his hand in the gauzes and called for Mana. "Could you come and help me wrap my sholder." He said looking out the door to outside. "There are alot of them out there, I can make it to the van but I need to be patched up at least."
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 02-07-2010 at 03:42 PM.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nathan slowly lowered his hand from his forehead and said "Better off being lost in the forest than out in the open. When we decide to stop do you want me to give you something to help that hand of yours?" Nathan said this while pointing at the cut Derek had gotten earlier. "We really don't need that to get infected after all."

Set made by me

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At the hotel the last of the pocket of survivors is either driven to the edge of the cliff, either falling or being cut down where they stand.

The main phalanx halts at the edge. They pause for a few moments, and than one with more elaborate headdress and gear steps forward and leads them in leaping off the cliff, turning to mist as they do.

The sky had been fairly cloudless. However moments later a column of wind descends, and quickly becomes opaque as water dropplets mix with the air.

Soon clouds form over the island and everything becomes completely dark, with the moon being hidden and the hotel lights cutting out. This lasts for only a minute before lightning starts arcing in the sky, showing what looks to be an eyewall of a hurricane surrounding the island.

(cell phones now have no reception. Lightning provides the only illumination at the moment, but it is very frequent producing a random strobe light like effect. For some reason, most strikes do not produce the expected thunder, with thunderclaps occuring only a couple times per minute. Being in the eye of what seems to be a hurricane, the wind is not very strong. Note that there are no more warriors in the area anymore. Though there are plenty of risen dead left behind.)

------------------------------------------------

@Janajee (Probably overdoing it a hair but not beyond the realm of possibility, and you could just look and see so no biggie.)

-----------------------------------------------------

@Rogue Looking back into the main rooms there are many, many dead. A direct run isn't going to cut it, but the art of invisibility might get him there. Indicate the beginning of a sneaky attempt to get to your room. This is risky and will likely, though not neccessarily, result in some Karma loss by the time you get back. Having the lights out helps though.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-07-2010 at 09:20 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace sighed, looking at the knife. At least there was only zombies here, he could imagine someone with a Kantian ethical philosophy would have problems with killing, even if only in self defense.

The girl seemed bothered by the scream. Tace couldn't say he shared her sympathy, his soul too far removed from life by miles to even hear the misery underneath the voices. But she seemed bothered and if he was going to find out what was going on he would need Ms. Kaname in top form. He put his hand on her head, radiating a calm peace. He needed to choose his words carefully, he needed to stir her soul, but properly otherwise he would spoil her to him and that would not accomplish anything. "Shhhh..." he whispered his eyes gazing serenity into hers, "They suffer, but we must move. To let yourself loose focus could lead not only yourself, but me and maybe many others into equal suffering. Focus. Let them not suffer in vain"

He looked at her a moment longer. 3. Letting his words sink in to her. 2. Waiting for the proper timing. 1. He turned away from her looking forward.

His eyes caught the moon being obscured. The clouds moved with an unnatural sentience and soon blanked the entire moon with their coiling tendrils. A silent sting of lightning cut through the night, followed by another. The clouds rained light in blazing rivers but the sound didn't come but seldom. Tace's mind turned like a rusty cog. Even the weather seemed guided by some foul purpose. This was becoming more interesting by the moment.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information