AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 197 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 196 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Quote Originally Posted by mrpineapple View Post
    Guy smiled at the appropriateness of the native's farewell. He'd be glad if they didn't cross paths with them again. <and to you. Thank you for your safe passage>
    With that, Guy climbed onboard.

"Alright! let's head off" he smiled at
    OOC: Hmmm looks like your post got cut as well. Though for purposes of letting Esiphas post we can probably just figure Guy is smiling at Holly and if you meant to add anything else just put it in your next post.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly Smiled to the ghosts. "Thanks for everything. I hope you find everything your looking for." She raised her Ghostly arm in farewell, taking guys hand in her other hand as she waved.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

The spirits watch you go, but only the women wave in return as Niu guns the engines and pulls away from the beach on Richards wave.

All too soon they are out of view, and the boat goes around the cliffs that surround much of the island and block the views of the different beaches.

Richard is still mostly hanging out of the opening in the side of the boat, and Niu is staring through the little reinforced windows by where you steer.

Actually, she seems like she's rather enjoying piloting the boat.

Richard says. " It's hard to see very well very far in this crazy disco strobe lighting with the lightning. Well, at least hopefully something big like the ship will be easy to spot."

After a couple more minutes he says. "Ooop. Make that very easy to spot, you guys should probably take a look at this. "

Anyone who leans out the entrance of the boat could easily spot your cruise ship...because it's all lit up. Not with a fire, but rather it looks like it's got electricity restored. You're over a mile away, and can only see about half of it peeking around a cliff, but even from here your recently expanded senses can tell that somethings up with it. The ship seems...well something. Also there are forms moving about on the outer decks. At this distance and in these visual conditions you couldn't even tell if a given form is male or female (or even human really at this distance). But your senses can tell they lack that thing the living have, and they're more like Niu.

Richard says. "Do we still want to do this? I kind of expected a mostly abandond ship we could sneak up to in the dark and then we could just jump shark boy in his sleep or something.

I guess. Well I think I could probably make some mist surround us as we approach so we wouldn't be spotted from far away. But still, somethings going on over there and it gives me a bad feeling.

How would we even get in anyway?"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly sighed. "More walkers... I suppose I could fire at them from a distace, but im not too keen on engaging them either. As for getting in.... I don't know. I dont want that abomination alive, but.if we cant get in..."

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Guy considered their situation if they decided to leave the ship.
    "you know... we could leave it and once we get back to normal civilisation, get the police or someone to take care of it. I mean.. do we want to put our lives on the line again?"
    even as Guy said it, he knew the police would never believe their story.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard continues after Guy speaks. "You know I probalby could just take this thing is zip us through the hurricane. With those occasional breaks I think it might even be easy. Just think about it, all this stuff seems to be based around those native Hawaiians, I bet everything is normal out there."

Inside Holly, Petani partially cuts off Richard and says "Those spirits kept talking about how we didn't have much time before something happened and we wouldn't be able to get out. Probably means others won't be able to get in. Whoever did this didn't plan on the island getting bombed, and back when he was...tearing me apart... that thing seemed confident that he had a safe future ahead. "

About then Niu speaks up. "THERE! I saw it again! I mean I can barely see from here, but it's more like a feel, you know, hungry or something when I look at living people. And I keep picking up on them. I think maybe they're inside the ship, occasionally getting in front of windows so I can only feel them for a moment. "

She pauses for a moment. "And the ships lights had gotten knocked out. Repair work must have been done in there. I don't think the dead or spirits like those we just left would be able to do that. But there are at least lots of dead on the outside of that ship, I'm pretty sure."

OOC:
    Just to avoid confusion, Richard has been with Holly since they were both tossed into the water outside the ship. He remembers getting in through the low windows above the tail in the back. And he's the sort to remember the ropes left dangling down after you made your escape in this boat. However he's playing dumb because, well, he's not exactly the bravest and would rather just cut out.

That is actually and option you could take. Even though your characters are much more potent and well equiped than when you fled there are still risks on the ship. You also might want to consider cutting out if for some reason you expect life changes mean you aren't going to be able to post much longer.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I dunno if that.. monster was in control of the storm though.. it seemed to me like he was just taking advantage of it." Guy paused. "On one hand.. I want that creature dead and buried.. but i don't want to lose anyone we could have saved by leaving it.."

Guy watched as the storm swirled spray on deck. "we'll have to decide quickly regardless.."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holluy frkowned. "Well, Theres the way.we got in bbefore, Richard and I. If we go throught there, Quickly find that Fishy (Please do not swear), then we could get out before thevstorm gets worse and becomes impassable. I'm all in favour of trying, but Its a Group descision. You all have to vote on the corse of action we take."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There is a pause and then Niu says "I keep seeing them! People are alive in there, in multiple places.

I guess. I guess I'm saying I'd like to help them. But also if living people are getting around then there must be parts of the ship without any dead things right? If Richard really could hide getting close and Holly really knows a way to sneak in than maybe we could at least do a little scouting....

Do you really think you could hide out approach, maybe push us in one a wave so the engine isn't making any noise?"

Niu takes his hand, but this time Richard looks a little uncomfortable and doesn't reply for a while. Eventually he mumbles "I think I could probably do that."

He continues to mumble under his breath, it's hard to hear, something about Tim Burton and claymation, but he does give Niu's hand a little squeeze.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy took a deep breath in and sighed. "Okay. Let's do it. Niu's right.. we can't just leave them there. And.. I really do want to settle things with Ra.. the shark"

Guy steeled himself for the encounter and gripped Holly's hand firmly. "We gotta be quick though"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly Squeezed back. "As quick as can be. Id rather not sped any more time than nescessary on the Ship." She watched the ship gwrting bigger in their vision, untill they were right next to it- Holly could have sworn she was within touching distance of its Hull.
    -----------------
    Kara and Luna sat.in silence, watching the others bustling around. Luna had a smile on her face, whereas Kara was frowning a bit. "Whats up Kara?" Luna said, Concern layered in her voice. Kara was trembling. The reality of the last few hours was kicking in. Luna took Kara's hand, and squeezed it tight. "Its Alright. Im not gonna dissapear again. Your not Alone. That group in.the jeep were thankful to you. Im suure they'd have hepled too."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard keeps his comments to himself as momentum builds for heading to the ship. As Niu sends starts the boat going closer Richard seems to concentrated. It seems the whorls of wind and cloud seem to break off of the surrounding eyewall and twist around the boat. This causes it to rock back and forth a bit and Niu seems to have to put some effort into making the boat go forward, but soon a heavy fog, thick with water droplets, reduces visibility to almost nothing.

You can no longer see the island at all. However you can still tell where the cruise ship is becuase of all its lights cutting through the fog as a dull glow.

Eventually Richard quitely says "Cut the engines" and Niu does.

You can still feel the boat moving in jerky motions as waves shove it forward. In the silence you think you can hear jaunty music. Maybe coming form the casino or one of the clubs where a window or gash in the side is keeping the sound from being muffled.

As you get closer the dull glow turns into more focused points of light presumably corresponding to the outside light fixtures or windows, but you still can't make out the actual decks or anything. .

Judging by the lights your boat is moving around to the rear of the ship, and eventually there is a quit bump as you make "landfall" on the "tail" of the ship without any shouts or indications that you've been noticed by any of the things you saw on deck when you were far away.

Richard speaks quitely. "Alright, I remember little points back here that are meant to be attached to mooring ropes, I think we can jam our little anchor into one of those and that should keep this ship where we can find it later. "

As your boat bobs near the tail you can hear sounds coming from above you, near the windows that go to the theater. It sounds like there might be some sort of production with music going on.

OOC;

Since I don't think Guy might know what I'm talking about the ship has a little "tail" on the back. I presume it's there so waves break on it instead of slapping the back of the ship and jostling it or sending spray up onto people having fun above.

Click image for larger version

Name:	freedom of the seas rear.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	72770

When Holly and Richard were here last, Holly had taken a rope that worked the curtains and sent it out the window so Richard and another lady could follow her up. That rope isn't dangling down anymore, but judging by the music the window is open or broken or something. If two people stand on each others shoulders Holly should be able to make the jump to get inside.

In order to get the boat "moored" somebody is going to have to jump into the water or onto the tail and get the anchor into one of the mooring points back there.

I'm telling you this stuff because it's pretty straightforward and I want you to be able to work through it in your posts.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

after discussing what to do quietly amongst themselves, Guy hopped out of the boat and onto the tail of the other one. Taking the comparatively small anchor, he jammed it in place,making sure it wouldn't wriggle free no matter how much movement the boat and underwent.

Guy half considered disguising the boat, but he hoped they had enough time to explore before anyone would come by looking here

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly followed Guy up onto the tail. "Who shall we Send up? I'd hate to ask, but Niu would be the best choice. She'll err... Blend in more, in the nicest possible way." She looked over to Niu, as she came abord. "No Offense of course. I'd fry the whole boat here, if I thought It'd work."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At first Niu just sort of stands their shocked after Holly speaks and everyone turns toward her.

She stutters a little bit as she replies "Uh. Right, me. Yeah, I suppose most dead things would barely pay attention to me. And I did say I wanted to help people. So. Uh. I guess I could...um"

Richard puts his hand on her shoulder and starts to say something and starts to say "It's Ok we can..." but she interputs him and sort of swats his hand off her shoulder as she says, with much more conviction this time. "NO. I can do this. I really can. I can sort of make out an open window up there, we just need to have you stand on Guys shoulders and I think I could jump up to it. Now get up on there! They said we didn't have that much time."

After that she still has a slightly worried look in her eyes but Guy finds himself pushed up against the side of the boat and soon Richard is climbing up on top. Once he's standing on Guys shoulders he lets out a large breath and the ship stops bobbing so much. Even though he's just standing there with his hands on the ship he seems to be expending quite a bit of effort.

Taking advantage of Richard keeping things steady Niu hurries up the pile of people and leaps up to the window. As soon as she makes it Richard hops off of Guy and the waves start up again, soaking everyones footwear.

Niu manages to pull herself up and after looking around a bit she pulls herself inside the ship. There is a long pause that leaves Richard looking worried. But eventually a rope comes out of the window and Niu whispers, "C'mon up. There isn't anything back here right now."

OOC: The rope leads to a backstage area in the ships theater. There is some arabic influenced techno music playing. If you peek around under the curtains you could see that there are a number of women in swimsuits apparently trying to put together a routine.

The audience is mostly empty. However there are a number of apparently dead guys and a few dead women in it (remember now you can tell that right away). They aren't attacking and are instead just sort of standing around. There is one dead guy seating and watching the women who, by his manner, seems like he might have some sentience and you can sense he has quite a bit more mana than the others.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-20-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

After pulling Herself up, Holly hugs Niu. "Thanks. I'll always feel really Awful asking you to do things like that. Thanks for doing it." Peering under the Curtains, after making notes of the People inside the theatre, She Looks around for Side doors they might be able to sneak through. "Theres alot ofvdead in there. And some Not dead. Who are Probably terrified."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy climbed up once everyone else had ascended. He glanced through the curtain gap Holly looked through. "I.. guess the dead have those kind of.. desires too.." he commented on the dancers.

"well, we best move before they finish. are there any doors out there we could get to without causing much of a fuss?" he asked because he was furthest away from the curtain.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The theater spans three decks. With the bottom one having the main seating and the next two levels being for "box" seating on the sides of the theater. There are actually quite a few exits. The trouble has to do with being in the end of the ship. Where there might be a side or back door in a normal theater there is only ocean.

In principle there might be some way to go through the ceiling or floor, but you aren't so sure about that.

Richard looks around and whispers "I don't see anything that would let us use the rope to go up more on the outside of the ship. I guess I was hoping for magnets or...tools or something. Maybe a prop grappling hook launcher. Ok, I need to get it under control I'm getting ridiculous"

Peeking under the curtain after being reasured by Holly, Niu says, quitely "I think they're just practicing for a show. It looks like they're taking a break and starting to go backstage below us and the dead aren't following. They must not think there is a way out from here right? Actually maybe we should hide if we don't want the girls finding us if they come up here for some reason."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly tapped her chin. "Maybe we could ask them to help? They arent dead, after all. They might want to escape as much as we do. I don't know, What do you guys think? I'm nott inclined to trust them, but.... Well, Maybe they could help."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I was going to wait for pineapple but maybe I should put a post in here since something just occured to me.

IC:

Niu sort of brightens up as something seems to occur to her.

"I haven't thought about it in ages since I guess I've already gotten used to you guys, but we'd probably horrify them like this.

I mean Holly looks like something between odd and a thing from a horror thriller depending on what she's doing at the time with her arm and hand.

With the burns, missing finger, and gore coating Guy looks just like one of the dead. I suppose I actually AM one of the dead.

And Richard, well actually you aren't so bad. It's mostly just all the stuff on your clothes. I guess you've always been at the back of the group in fights."

Richard puffs up a bit and says "I was still fighting, and I'll have you know I've been walking on a hurt ankle since before you came to your senses."

Niu waves him off "Well, I guess one of us had to stay pretty. I see some Rennasaince type costumes over there, maybe we can make you presentable."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee let Leilani pick at her, smiling slightly as the girl tutted over her like a mother hen. "I'm fine. I promise. A tree just fell on us, it was nothing that major," she said, a little distant. She was still so tired and hungry. Everyone seemed to be so excited that they had returned safely, but she couldn't feel their joy. She just wanted to get the hell off of this island. "We figured out a plan for flying off the island. Come with me," she said, almost mumbling it at Leilani as she began to march in the direction of Kapella. Her eyes were tired, but still quietly fierce as she stared up at the taller man.

"Is that it? Can we pack up and leave now? I really want to get out of this place," she said, almost demanding rather than asking. Her hand that wasn't clasping Leilani's was worrying her rosary between her index and thumb. There were a thousand different prayers floating around in her head, but she couldn't think to pin one down. Instead, she just sent a silent plea that she wouldn't have to stay in this place much longer.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy strided over to where Niu had pointed and scanned through the rail of clothes.
    "Even if they don't want to help, I'm sure this'll help us move about unnoticed" he thought aloud.

He picked up a feathered hat and a very elaborate top with a ruffle and baggy arms, to top it off it was a hideous mustard yellow too.
    "How about this?" he turned to the rest of them and smiled, holding the clothes in front of him.

OOC:
    The top is like this:

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard looks like he's about to complain. But once again he is foiled by his tendency to pause before speaking because Niu peeks back under the curtain and then hisses. "Just hurry up! They might run into us any time now."

Reluctantly Richard takes the clothing. He leans over to the window you came in through, concentrates for a moment, and then a large splash of water comes up and sloshes over him. He quickly takes some of the other garments and rubs off the water and grim that was on his skin, and then changes into the outfit.

Niu hopefully ads "Maybe they'll think you're part of the show or something and feel more comfortable."

Richard doesn't look so sure and says "Well, at least I look rather alive. Heh. Since nobody would be caught dead in this maybe that'll help convince them that i'm not dead.

Seriously though guys, back me up in case they start yelling or if there's something nasty just down the steps. I'm not sure what to think about all those walking dead that aren't attacking on sight, maybe they can hide now or something."

About then you start hearing nervous chatter down below. It's hard to make out. Niu pokes her head under the curtain again. "I don't think any of the dead followed them in. They're all just sitting or standing around out there. Well, that one is writing stuff down and checking his watch. I'll be a lookout since I wouldn't set off any dead if they happen to glance this way. You two keep Richard safe."

At that Richard heads down the little staircase to the lower level of the backstage area. He stops before he's even partway down and says in a reassuring voice. "Hey there, don't yell or anything I'm not here to hurt you. I'm just another person caught up in all this. What's going on here?"

There is a tense moment and then one of the dancing women says. "How have you been able to hid back here all this time? I'd have thought they found nearly anybody. " A different one adds. "Well, I guess there are a lot of little nooks and things here. Are you alone."

Richard pauses "No. I'm not, I've got some friends with me. But they're...hurt. They totally aren't like the undead things that have been attacking. Actually, how are those things out there not attacking. Everything that looks like that has chased me as soon as it saw me."

Still out of sight, one of the women says. "There seem to be different sort of things. I think, almost all of the guests were overrun early on and..." At that point she starts choking up.

One of the others continues. "But the crew was belowdecks. There are a lot of doors that are pretty secure to keep guests from wandering where they shouldn't. So a lot of us were safe from what is origionally going on.

But I guess there are ghosts, and they can just go through walls. Pretty soon....pretty soon things were bad down there too.

But some of the dead seem more intelligent or something. The thing out there in the theater is able to control a bunch of dead people. And he seems to be working for someone else. We have to put a show on for him later.
    I think there are other smart dead like that too.

The deal is that the mindless dead are all now outside on the walkways and top decks, and the ghosts can go wherever they want, but the dead in here are "protecting" us from any that might come in and they cleared out this back area. "

One of them says in a sad voice. "But if we try and run away we'll die. One of my friends jumped out that window, and some shark thing with arms tore her apart in the water! "

The first one continues "So I guess we put on shows and hope...hope things aren't too bad. They've got the living guys working on repairs below decks. There were some other women too, but I don't know where they've gone. "

A fourth voice jumps in. "Hey! We can't just talk! We've got to get changed and get back out there or that thing out there will be mad!"

At that there is the sound of people moving off, presumably toward dressing rooms.

--------------------------

@suzumi @Esiphas @Red&Stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

Kapella looks worried as he looks at Fee. Then thoughtful. Then he says.

"Hey yeah everybody. We've got a plan for getting out of here, and we probably should do it soon. There are all sorts of really &*$%ing nasty things wandering around the island and the longer we stand around the better chance one of those groups will come across us.

We've got a pilot, and there are little gaps in the eyewall that I can see daylight through. So we just need to grab a plane and get out of here! Lets go!"

At that there is a sudden wave of protests from the crowd, some of whom seem rather nervous with the plan. They are talking with Kapella and each other. For his part Kapella is stepping backwards towards the Jeeps and gesturing towards Mana a bunch.

As he's distracted Leilani grabs Fee's arm and turns Fee so they're face to face and she holds up three fingers in front of Fee's face. "A TREE FELL ON YOU! Are you sure you're OK! How many fingers am I holding up! How can they let that happen to you?"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-04-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly rummages around for a proper dress, Complete.with gloves to.hide her ghostly.limbs. After pulling.one out, Ahe smiled and linked arms with Guy. "We look like real highborns now. Or at leaat, Flashy Highborns." Smiling, Shw looked under ge curtains agaun studying their Surroundlings.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee heaved a sigh of relief as Kapella began trying to urge the crowd to leave. The small act made her feel one step closer to 'safe'. It was almost jolting when Leilani spun her around. She couldn't help but laugh at all of the unwarrented worry. "I'm fine," she said as she lowered Leilani's hands from her shoulders. "It wasn't anybody's fault. It just happened. I didn't even get directly hit or anything. We were all in the Jeep, and that mostly protected us. I just got all cut up when I had to crawl through the branches to get out from under it. I'm fine, I promise," she said, trying her best to soothe the other woman.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information