AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 197 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 190 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Holly kicked the dust around pondering. "Where would the best place to getDigging equipment be.... Hmmm..." She sat down with a thunk, playing with a loose strand of her hair. "Or could we dig with our hands? Guys pretty strong, and..." A wave of Inspuration hit her. Putting her hand into the ground, she sent a surge if electricity ibto it, Hoping the surge would act like a mining charge, And blast the dirt away.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

After a thin layer of topsoil, Holly finds that the ground is very grainy, a mixture of beach like sand and tiny rough rocks, maybe from erosion or landslides from the nearby mountain.

After she blasts the ground, she finds that it doesn't make much of any crater. However the ground looks a little different. Digging a little Holly finds that the electricity had fused the silica together, making a hollow shape that seems like glass. It looks like a darker version of

Click image for larger version

Name:	fulgarite.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	68440

And is about a foot and a half long.

After taking a look Richard gives a little chuckle.

"Well, at least if we get out of here you're set for life as an artist.

Oh! I've got an idea!"

He then goes over to one of the trees. Selecting a branch that splits so it suddenly goes from handle wide to much wider he starts chopping away with his hatchet.

"I think I can make us some wooden shovels with way."

OOC: FYI when lightning makes those shapes it's called fulgerite
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-21-2012 at 11:02 AM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Cami nods at Kara as tightens her grip on her hammer. As she noticed one of the dead trying to get back up, she swung her hammer down. The hammer came in contact with it's head followed by a sickening crunch. She turned and knocked down another one as it started to get back up to too. After the dead fell back to the ground, she followed up with one more slam to the head, just to make sure.

Once she thought she had a chance, she glanced around. Some of the others were injured pinned under trees. As Kara helped the others, Cami marched up to one of the dead and brought the hammer down on its head, knowing she couldn't be too careful. She just wanted to make sure it would stay down.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"Well, its pretty..." Guy smiled. He looked up to Richard. "need any help up there? What are we gonna do for the heads of the shovels?"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly gently picked.up the Fulgerite."It.is kinda pretty, Isnt.it. I guess I can make some more at a later date..." She put it down gently and sat down. "I had hoped that would work" She said, Shufflibg to Nius side. "Nice to see a pair of guys Working, Eh Niu?" She said playfully, watching Guy and Richard making the shovels.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tsukamoto-San @Esiphas @Red&Stiletto and @Light Buster

Cami finds that the dead just keep trying to get up. Even after they almost don't have heads anymore they actually keep moving a little. Just in a completely uncoordinated way.

At the first Jeep Jessica is tending to Michael and the ghosts seem to be pulling themselves together a bit after the fight.

Under the branches you can still hear Mana yelling and struggling. There aren't too many branches over her, compared to the jeep.

OOC: Also Kara and Cami could talk to each other since you're the active. Though Red is at least in PMs.

-----------------------

Richard keeps swinging away and says. "Well, I'm thinking I'll use the wider part of the branch here after the split. I mean, it'll be wood instead of metal. But the ground seems kinda sand like where Holly was messing with it. And I remember my nephews digging in the sand with plastic shovels, so I figure these will be good enough.

And you've got that big knife of yours. Maybe you can finish them up and scoop out the heads."

A little ways away Niu replies to Holly

"I'm just happy that he's in one piece and able to do stuff. I really want him to get out of this OK. He still limps a little, and I worry he's not tough like Guy is. I think Richard would notice if he lost a few fingers.

But, I really like him you know?"

A little ways away two of the native spirits seem to be on sentry duty, keeping an eye out for company. The one that does all the speaking is wanding around where his villiage used to be, lost in thought...or just trying to remember where things were.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Cool, pass it here when you're ready" Guy said, equipping his knife.

Guy kicked at the dirt, Richard was right, it would be easy enough to dig through

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mrpineapple and @Esiphas

Richard replies. "I'll hand it to you once I get through this thicker part of the branch, you should be able to whack off the little branches and cut off the end to get the length of handle you'd like. I can put in a few whacks to get the back of the shovel head worked out. "

Richard seems to lose himself in swinging for a little bit, but then starts slowing down and stops for a few breaths. In order to get a decent shovel head, the thick part of the branch is a good eight inches accross, even though it quickly narrows at the split down to "handle" size.

(OOC: Presuming mrpineapple would be OK with this).

Guy realizes that it'll take Richard a while to get through the whole branch, but this is probably within his capability. Before Richard gets back to swinging Guy grabs onto the branch and executes a break where Richard had been chopping, snapping it off.

Richard cracks a little smile. "I guess that works too. I'll let you know when I get about that far on the next one" Here let me get the back though.

Taking the branch again for a bit Richard makes a few swingings to take off chunks of wood that define the back of the shovel head, leaving the frontal scoop part and the rest of the branch work for Guy.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly nods. "Yeah. I know the feeling. I don't want anyone to get hurt, not here. It just wouldn't be right." She stands up, brushing herself off, before saying "Shall we try an gove them a hand? Men can't do all the work." She said, grinning. Walking over to Richard and Guy, Holly took ahold of the Branch Richardwas begining to hack away at, and stuck her hand in it, aiming to dampen, then freeze a section of wood for ease of smashing. "I could probably destroy it with electricity too, but I don't know if you wantt to chance thewood getting damaged.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard smiles and replies "Yeah, I don't think we want to have to use flaming shovels. Things are bad enough out here as it is."

At first the ice actually makes things slower going for Richard, but he doesn't complain. However the wood keeps getting colder as Holly stays in contact and eventually it becomes brittle and cracks a bit just from rapid swelling, then one of Richards blows cracks it off.

Niu walks over " Good job you two. Why don't you make a couple more and I'll finish up this one with my cleaver. I probably should help out too since I don't think I actually get tired anymore."

Richard mumbles "That could be interesting" as he walks off. Niu gives Holly a surprised look but seems unsure what to say about that.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly looks almost as surprised as Niu, but grins and says "Real comedian there." before walking over to him and begininning to repeat the freezing process on Richards next chosen branch., humming a catchy tune as shevdoes- one that sounds suspiciouslyblike "I love the whole world".

Ooc- Kara is just fisbing people out still. Cant really post for her.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With all four working it doesn't take too long before a set of shovels are produced. They are not especially pretty things with twisty handles and mishapen heads. But they'll work for the ground here.

OOC: The spirits still don't know exactly where to dig. I'll let you guys sort out how you want to deal with finishing up the shovels and digging around. The first couple times you'd probably find nothing or a few odd bone fragments. But eventually someone would hit a big stone with some primative and weather worn petroglyphs on the top.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy chiseled away at the branch shaping it as he willed.
    Once ready he looked around and decided to dig immediately below
    After a while though, it was clearly the wrong place.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

holly began shoveling as well, Glad of the work, happy to take her mind off the threat enroaching the island. As she worked, She spotted a small bone fragment, but after a while, It became obvious ge rest odf the bone wasnt around. She picked up her shovel, and moved tp a differentblocation, repeating the process.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard and Niu get into the work as well. The speaking spirit tries to indicate points in the ground, but so far no stones were found. Aparanetly you're roughly in the right place, as eventually Richard digs up part of a skull which seems to disturb him.

Niu gets excited once when she hits a rock...but it turns out to just be a plain old rock. The speaking spirit is starting to look increasingly agitated.

However eventually Richard hits something. "Hey, I think this rock is a big one! I think I see something on it."

Emotion plays on the spirits face as a wave of relief rushes over him. And he turns to Guy, and points at two other points on the ground

<Excellent! The other two should be about there and there, you'll need to dig them out enough to expose some of the surface to work with it.

Also, yes, now that we've gotten this far you're going to have to think of a symbol for yourself. Something simple but unique that you can hammer into a stone using a harder stone. Tell the others to come up with something as well.>

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy ran over to the right. "Alright! I've got this one" he started to dig. "Vilager guy said we should visualize a symbol. Something simple" he relayed the information to the others.

Guy brought up an silhouette of a shield in his mind. He was pretty sure he could focus pretty strongly on it as they revealed what the dirt contained.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As the excevation of the three boulders continues the native spirit continues. <You should warn them to pick a little bit carefully. You have to feel that the symbol represents you. Of course many people have in the past just used a human stick figure, with minor variations in the form being what made it special to them. But I think the matter is flexible.

We'll also need some rocks you can use as a chisel and hammer. The stones used to make the little caves our wives are fairly easy to chip into with heavier stones. >

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"hey. He says that the image should represent ourselves. And that we should make chisels to carve them into the rock"

Guy paused momentarily. Was his image right for him? he had protected Niu back when she was senseless, but he couldn't protect Holly on both occasions that she lost a limb. Guy stood up straight - no, he would have protected Holly if he was able- he thought, and made a little promise to himself to keep a more watchful eye on her. Guy started looking around for chisel materials.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly began digging where the spirit indicated on the currently Unmanned dig spot. "A Symbol, huh? Hmmm... What represents me best." She continued Humming as she worked, trying to think of a good symbol. Then An Idea struck her. "Hey, Petani. What represents Us best? What best represents our Symbiosis best?" She looked at her hands. "Perhaps a Hand? Or Two Stick people blending into one?"

------------------------

Kara grunted, still shifting the branches. "Hey.... Cami, right? Mind Giving me a hand here? These ranches are rather heavy, and I think your friends still under here, unless theres an escape route I missed." She smiled towards Cami, but continued working.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Working on getting to be able to post more regularly! Sorry for my absences!)

Fee was petrified. She couldn't pull herself away from the seat. The more noise and commotion that went on around her, the more she wished she would just become part of the seat fabric. Tears streamed down her face as she began to sob loudly. Suddenly there was a crashing and she could Kapella above her, trying to block her from a falling branch. She let out a scream and tried to scramble back while also trying to pull him out of the way but all of her strength had left her. She might as well have been a butterfly for the amount of power she had left. She was just so spent and she didn't know what to do when nothing around her made sense. Her hand flew to her neck, yanking her rosary off of her neck. She began rubbing the beads between her hands as she curled in on herself, praying to a god she was beginning to lose faith in.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tsukamoto-San @Re&Stiletto @Esiphas and @Light Buster

Under the tree branches Kapella keeps pushing back to keep pressure off of Fee.

"Hey. I think. Oooof. I think this tree might have just saved us. And I think I hear other people talking maybe."

He takes a deep breath and yells. "Hey! We're over here! A little squished but OK!"

Some distance away the group hears Mana yell.

"I'm over here and there's still thing next to me that's trying to bite me! It's kinda pinned and I'm knifing it but it won't stop moving! Can somebody get to me!"

------------------------------------

Guy looks around as Holly and the others finish revealing the large stones. Each one has a simple stick figure with the curves of a woman and some kind of marks around them that seem to indicate feathers. Certainly thematically similar, but there are distinct differences in each.

Near the base of the mountain Guy sees some rocks that look like they might be chunks of Obsidian, or something similar. He figures he might be able to mash the bigger rocks together to make nice chisling rocks that hopefully can work on the larger stones.

Inside of herself, Holly can feel Petani thinking. "Thanks for thinking of me. I was thinking that maybe the symbol should be for you. But I guess we're kind of a team now, huh? Maybe the two stick figures coming together. Or maybe one figure with different styles for the arms and hands. Like you'd be strong solid lines and I'd be fuzzier wavy lines. Maybe with two heads? "

Near to them Richard seems stumped. "Well I've got no idea. I know the sort of thing I might have done a couple days ago. But so much has happened. I'm not sure I entirely know myself anymore."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly grinned. "I like the last one Petani. Except, instead of two heads, we'll do one side wavy and the other solid. As well as the arm and hand. And of course were a team. Though I'm still so sorry about the fact we're pinned together, and for how it happened, I'm glad we're together in a way. You've been so helpful, and your lots of fun to share with. I couldn't have made it this far without you. Thanks Petani." Holly finsiehed shoveling dirt and such off the top of her rock. "Now, Guy! Any Idas for carvin tools? Petani and I have a symbol all worked out."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yeah, im thinking these rocks here might be good" he said picking some up."They seem harder than the rock there so it should work."he passed them out.

"Hmm.. Well i think you should pick the symbol Richard, but i think maybe you could do something related to the group. I mean, you're kinda like the glue that sticks us all together and watches out for us. We'd probably all be goners if you weren't here." guy shrugged "...or maybe a heart for being able to woo Niu" he laughed cheekily.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

After Kara shouted out to her, Cami could hear the others calling for help. She quickly made a decision, trying to decide who needed help the most.

She quickly decided to get Mana out first, since she was trapped beside one of the dead and was in a little more danger. As she fought her way though the branches, she shouted back to Kapplla, "I'll help you guys as soon as I can." She continued to fight her way though when she suddenly saw the dead, scrambling to get to Mana. Once she could get a clear shot, Cami raised her hammer, landing two blows to it's head hoping that would take care of the problem. Once it seemed to stop moving, Cami made her way over to Mana, pushing the branches off of her. "Don't worry. I'll get you out."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly took her 'chisel' In and and Smiled. "Looks good to me! Now... Erm... Where does the symbol get carved?" She said, Staring at the chunk of rock in an oblivious way. "Oh, and Richard- Guys right. You have to pick yourself. Search.inside yourself.tge one thing that makes you, you."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information