AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 197 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 179 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

OOC- np, i like to keep things moving quickly

Glaudio vaguely remembered seeing the ghost from before somewhere, not sure how to react Glaudio struggled to think for a moment. Then it struck him, it was the ghost he couldn't hurt. The marks over his shoulders where the ice had damaged the tissue seemed to prickle.

He let out his savage laugh "It'd take more than that to stop me" he rasped with a grin

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

A little wary after nearly landing in the street, Jimmy moved back to the edge nearest Kaname, and motioned for her to jump. "Hope there aren't any less pleasant surprises. Come on, we should keep moving... never know when one of those things will learn how to climb." The jump wasn't far, but he was ready to catch her if she fell short.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Cami looks around and grasps her weapon closer to her. They were surrounded and as they closed in, She could feel her heart rate start to speed up.

She looked around at the others, not sure what to do.

ooc: sorry it's so short but I don't know what to do here so I figured at least I posted something.
    ---

Kyle looked around, rubbing his temples. He still wasn't completely sure what was going on but he knew that he was suppose to be looking for something.

There was a voice in the back of his head and, even though he knows it sounded crazy, he had a feeling it wasn't his own voice. It seemed to know more than he did and it was...trying to help. Or he thought so.

He felt completely stupid, taking off the way he did. Now he was in more trouble than he ever thought he could be and he had done some crazy stuff before. Somehow, he needs to find out how to get out of trouble and what this 'voice' wants from him and why.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@alisaallthat and @-GAZKUL-

OOC: Well, maybe I can move forward with gaz a little without messing thigns up for Alisa.

IC:

The spirit rages at Glaudio "Well I've gotten stronger since then! You'll pay for waking me up to what I hadn't chosen to become!"

And she seems to be able to back up her words as a wind picks up, objects in the room, some weapons, some simply broken off peices of the torches house, start lifting up and swirl around, occasionally hurling themselves toward Glaudio.

The ghost doesn't seem to have very precise control at all with any of them, and everything seems to be going in the same direction, but she does have quantity. At the moment she's focused enough on Glaudio that nothing is flying very close to Sayaka, though the three dead that entered seem to only be interested in her as they rush forwarrd.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

OOC: hmmm I suppose maybe pineapple is waiting on me, I guess I'll throw in a tish of information

IC:

As Holly opens up the trunk and looks around there isn't a lot to throw overboard, or rather they seem like things one might want to keep. The anchor seems an obvious choice (it'd take a moment to untie it first though, otherwise tossing it over is going to do the opposit of speeding you up.) , and since you aren't at sea the transponder probably isn't much help.

After that there are paddles, a first aid kit,a little manual deslinator, a bunch of bottled water, a bunch of food packets, fishing kit,smoke flares, two rocket flares, two flashlight, signaling mirror, and some mylar sheets.

The is a bit of a sloshing sound under your feet.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

OOC: Yup.

Guy took a paddle and started to use it. It made progress a bit faster, but not enough.
    "Holly, we'll have to throw out some stuff. Can you deal with that?" he called behind him. "And Niu, can you grab the other paddle and help?"
    He couldn't see what Niu was doing, but he assumed she was free.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly began untying the Anchor, as it was easily the heaviest thing and would make the most different. As soon as it was untied, she threw it into the water, clumisily, so as to make a large splash to hopefully distract the shark. After that, sge grabbed the transponder, and threw that overboard too. "How we doing? Were running out of things to chuck over rhere!"

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The lifeboat has a hard enclosed top. Richard is at the controls, looking through a small window at the top. Guy is leaning through a retractable flap on one side, and niu a different on on the other now, using the other paddle.

After the anchor was away Richard check his guage. "I don't get it, we're going slower and slower!"

Holly can hear the engine running under the paneling that makes up a floor above the bottom of the boat where the gas and engine and such are, as she's over the part of the with the engine she can hear that it seems to be running fine and at full power as far as she can tell.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

OOC - Sorry for the long, LONG wait. Was writing a really long and good post yesterday, and my stupid computer deleted it D;. I've recovered from the shock, so I'll try to make this one as good as the last one.

Sayaka stopped spinning as footsteps rang throughout the building. Just in time, three rather beat-up looking teenagers stood in the doorway; two guys wielding hammers and a girl brandishing a really long kitchen knife.
    "Er..." Sayaka started to say. "This can't be good."

Getting a chill, Sayaka turned around just as a ghostly, "and ugly," Sayaka mutters, woman steps thought the opposite wall and in front of the only other exit. Giving Sayaka the once-over, she sniffs and looks at Glaudio. As soons as she does, however, her face contorts into an even uglier mask, her eyes glow blue and, as if by an invisible wind, her hair starts blowing all crazily.

She shrieks, "YOU! I FROZE YOU SOLID, HOW DARE YOU EXIST AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!!!"

Sayaka looked over at Glaudio, who seemed to be thinking. Then, with a surprised expression Sayaka didn't like one bit, recognition dawned in his milky eyes. He let out a savage stab of a laugh. Grinning, he rasped, "It'd take more than that to stop me."

"Oh yay," Sayaka thought, "A ghost with eyes for Glaudio. He doesn't look happy to see her."

Sayaka jumped as the woman shrieks yet again, "Well I've gotten stronger since then! You'll pay for waking me up to what I hadn't chosen to become!"

Feeling a sudden vibration shudder through her, a wind picks up and nearly every object it can seem to find starts swirling as if in a cyclone.

"GLAUDIO! Look out!" Sayaka shouted, just as a barrage of junk and rather pointy weapons sailed at him. The three dead, however, obviously didn't like this warning one bit, as they ferociously charged towards her.

The two hammer guys weaved towards Sayaka's sides and the girl jumped towards her, aiming her blade at Sayaka's chest.

Reacting suddenly, Sayaka spun out of the way, unsheathing her sword in the process. The girl missed her intended target, but she slashed Sayaka's left ankle. With a scream, Sayaka fell by one of the rooms many walls. Justin Bieber's clone headed towards her, bringing his hammer down. "No! NO! NO! NO! I'm SOOO not going down today!"

Quickly (and not so gracefully) rising to a stand, Sayaka spun left and thrust the blade straight between his ribcage with a sickening "splat!" Without a sound, the Bieber clone ripped the blade out of her hands and pushed her against the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL?! AM I IN FRICKIN' SUPERNATURAL TODAY?!?!?!" Sayaka screamed. She ran right just as the other guy's hammer barely missed her head. Once again, the girl swerved in for the kill.

Sayaka dived towards the left as the girl slammed into the wall. Quickly crawling, she grabbed her blade, and slashing as she was rising, decapitated the Bieber clone. "HA! I'd like to see you get up from that one, frumpy!"

The other guy rushed towards her. With a shudder, Sayaka placed her (now ruined) boot on the Bieber clone's head and pushed it towards the brutish zombie thing. Running, Sayaka heard a crash that must've meant it worked. Jumping, she spun towards the girl with vicious gracefulness. Bringing down her blade, she was prepared to hear either another splat or a scream.

NOT the sound of metal on metal. The girl parried Sayaka's attack and slashed her in the stomach. "OW!" Sayaka screamed.

The girl smiled a smug little smile, and not concentrating on her injury, Sayaka balled up her fist and uppercutted the little diva. She lost balance and dropped her kitchen knife. With another savage "HA!" Sayaka picked up the girl's head and with the girl's kitchen knife, decapitated her.

Panting, Sayaka heard the pounding footsteps that meant only one thing.

The hulk was back in the game.

"There's no way I can outrun him right now." Sayaka thought. Bracing, she curled into a ball for what was about to come.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy was frustrated, why weren't they going any further? was there seaweed below clinging onto the boat. Guy carefully leaned a little further out to try see into the depths.
    Guy gulped, it couldn't be that they took on more weight than just himself and Holly'... Could it?

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly's eyes widened. ''The engines fine... That means... Theres something on the boat. Guy, Niu, Get back in! Don't lean out the sides!'' She Looked around for something she could suse as a weapon, should wahtever's on the boat start attacking.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL- and @alisaallthat

OOC: Since you got some minor wounds that works out at no karma cost. Though I think a rapier really isn't the sword for you. I'm not even sure they're physically capable of decapitating anybody. Maybe lets say your character selected a cut and thrust sword. Those were contemporaries of the rapier, used many of the same techniques, and could have similar ricassos and compound hilts, but the blade was thicker and therefore shorter. But this meant they still had enough meat cleverness to them to take off a head on a good swing.

Good post, you've just got that last guy, and hopefully Gaz will get a post in.

-------------------

Looking out of the boat guy can see enough to know that the water is pretty deep here, the boat wouldn't have hit any rocks or gotten caught up in anything unless it was floating.

Guy can see the fin in the distance. Even though the boat is continually slowing and sitting deeper in the water than it was the last time he saw it, the fin isn't getting closer, it's just holding distance and cruising along in the boats distant wake.

Niu and Richard spaz a little when Holly starts yelling about something else being on the boat. The layout does make for some blind spots around the outside of the boat unless somebody is leaning out to the side Richard looks all around the little windows he can see from the bulge in the top of the boat, but he says "I don't see anything! "

The best weapon Holly spots right away is the wood paddle, though it isn't a very heavy thing.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy pulled himself back in after hearing Holly's warning. He went back to paddling.
    "Is that fin maybe attached lower on it's body than the other one?"he called out to Holly, who had a better view than him.

Guy prepared himself to use his paddle as a weapon if something suddenly appeared

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Confident she could make it, she jumps into Jimmy and squints her how eyes. "Did you just say...they might be able to learn how to climb? That would be a disaster and a half for us" Kaname states while making a sour face. "Next you'll say they might get wings or learn how to leap as well as you. And that I would say, would be the worst...anyway, you're right, Let's go!"

"The way things have been going here, I doubt anything would surprise me." He led the way to the edge nearest the next roof, taking a running start and leaping easily across. The next jump was going to be tricky - it was time to cross the street. Given his newfound leaping ability, Jimmy was fairly certain he could make it, but he was equally certain Kaname could not. The question was - would he be able to carry her? He eyed the girl speculatively.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@JimmyTheCannon

OOC: It occurs to me that you might be waiting on me to say if you can make jumps like that holding Kaname. You could probably clear a typical street with her in tow. Jimmy could practice making shorter jumps with her to get a feel for that first if he's worried. And he'd be able to manage more, or manage the same jumps easier, if she'd also make a jump and he could just hold her hand and pull her along.

-----------------------------------------------

OOC: Were you waiting on me Esiphas? So far nothing has change on the boat, though the continual slowing and lowering into the water is continuing at its slow and steady pace.

You can't really see the shark creature very well at this distance and angle since only the fin is above water. Hypothetially I could be a normal shark, you guys just have your doubts about that. Holly did see some other creatures like that earlier on around the pool on top of the ship.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- Im jsjut a little stuck on what to do. This post's gonna be short.

ic- Holly glanced around atte floor of the boat. ;;This isn't good... What are we gonna do? I'm out of ideas, and I ahvent even thought of any yet.''

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As the boat chugs along the engine starts making spluttery noises, and then stops as the boat rolls forward on a wave, and then starts again as it rolls back.

Richard yells to Niu "Take the wheel for a sec, just keep it straight!" Niu nods and grabs onto it, and steps up to where the person steering the ship can see out to the different sides through windows.

Richard lays down on the floor with his ear pressed to it. The engine continues to make occasionally noises. After a couple waves Richard sits up and takes on a thoughful expression.

"Remember shortly after you guys got on the boat and we couldn't see the fin and the boat lurched hard. I think maybe that thing ripped a small hole in the bottom of the boat. That's why it's not rushing at it, it doesn't want to get stabbed in the face and clubbed by a bunch of people when it tries to get through one of the entrances. It's just hanging back while we sink. Right now every time we roll back on a wave I think the engine's air intake is flooding. Pretty soon the engine will completely cut out, and then we'll sink. ...and then it'll come. "

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Urgh we can't go anywhere without something trying to kill us" guy sighed. "can we get down there? we could try bailing some water out if we run in relays"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly blinked in surprise. "You... seem like you know your stuff Richard. Im inpressed." She xame ovwr and examined the floor whete richard was kistening. "Id be able to freeze up the water... I think. If that can help, Im all for it. Im not dying here, I need to have that holiday in cyprus..."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Hurm. I'd figure that by the time Richard put what was going on together it would be to later to save the engine, and maybe not even the ship.

But actually holly does have the dexterous advantage, freezing is a fast way to make a really good seal, Guy can get the open faster, and you two have a good plan.

IC:

Richard seems to be going into a panic "weneedtoget at the enginefindawayfindawayfindaway"

Richard lunges at the seats in the back and seems to be trying to move them. Guy decides he's going too slow with the unweildy thing and just shatters the plastic bench, revealing the trap door to the engine compartment.

Yanking it up there is indeed a lot of water sloshing around in there.

Holly leaps in, gracefully twisting around so she's upside down and squirms forward. It's dark, but with a little incomprehensable babbling from Richard Niu gets the idea he wants her to find the flashligh and soon Niu is illuminating the area down there. Holly spots the hole, a series of three long and narrow tears in the metal bottom, like what a powerful clawed hand might produce. Being narrow however means that Holly's arm can quickly make them seal up.

However Richard isn't even waiting for that at all. While she was getting into position Richard yells "bailbailbailbail!!!" and grabs the nearest possibly useful thing, the mylar thermal blanket. He shoves it into the water under the trap door between Holly's feet. Then he tries to pull it up full of water, so it looks like a silver watertight version of santa clause's bag. Richard is struggling with that much water, but Guy is able to help him haul it up after a little spillage on Niu and dump it out the side of the boat.

Through all this Niu is trying her best to give Holly light.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-22-2012 at 11:10 PM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

the fall must've jarred Glaudio's partially healed neck because the next thing he knew was his legs were pulling his scarred and bleeding frame upright automatically. He saw the corpses on the floor and Sayaka bracing for impact as a large dead closed.

His mind was spinning so his limbs acted on instinct, hurling himself head first at the dead, bloodlust replacing his brain as the controller.

OOC- sorry it's short, just a continually post.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL- and @alisaallthat

The female ghost seemed mad before, but having Glaudio turn his back on her makes her livid, she's yelling things in a screachy voice but it's getting hard to understand her.

If anything that makes the storm worse and as Glaudio rushes toward the other dead, charred and now icey chunks of stuff in the room whirl around and lodge in Glaudio.

However he's gotten the hang of redirecting which muscles are doing what and that isn't enough to stop him as he blindsides the undead guy going after Sayaka, the force of the impact driving the guy into and half way through the burned plasterboard wall, pinning his weapon arm between a couple studs.

OOC: This would make it easy for Sayaka to finish the creature off, or to just jump over Glaudio and make a quick escape. Though she could do something else instead.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Urgh" Guy groaned as he helped Richard throw the water overboard. "Is it helping at all?" he asked Niu, who was the most free to check.
    He headed down with Richard again with the bag. "Switch?" he asked, and took Richard's position with the bag

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio let out an animal howl and start hacking at the downed dead, bloodlust taking over completely, the red haze completely obscuring his vision, the desire to kill overrunning his mind.

Blood dripped from his unnaturally large canines, eyes feral and full of rage, grinning as he tore into the dead. Doing what he did best, the only thing he knew how to do, back home he had been able to control his desire to fight, hiding it with outward surliness and being notoriously antisocial towards anyone who wasn't related to him. To his family he was the black shed, the thug in a long line of cunning mafia. But now he didn't have to hide it anymore, the hell for others had become his valhalla.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

As Sayaka braced for the inevitable, she noticed movement from the corner of her eye. She slightly turned her head and saw Glaudio, who didn't look so well. His body moved like a broken marionette, but as he locked eyes with Sayaka, he ran towards the dead and hurled himself head first at him.

Sayaka gave a small scream as he made impact. The ghost started to shriek and rage so much that Sayaka couldn't even make out what she was saying anymore. The storm attacking Glaudio got even fiercer, slamming and lodging various junk in his body. He didn't seem to care as he body-slammed the dead halfway into the charred wall, pinning his arm between some studs.

Sayaka got up and grabbed her weapon and started to run in for the final strike. Just then, Glaudio let out a howl so animalistic, Sayaka took a few steps backwards from him. He started tearing into the dead's body with ferocious vengeance, blood splashing everywhere.

"Well," Sayaka thought, "that dead's done for! I might as well try to do something to this ghost!" As she turned to start running towards the ghost, A hunk of charred wood slammed into her side, knocking the wind out of her and slamming her into the wall. Cursing, Sayaka tried to get up, but the ghost, whose eyes were now on Sayaka, pulled Sayaka up with some mystical force, and again slammed her into the wall.

Sayaka dropped to the floor with a scream of pain. The ghost stepped closer and closer to her. Sayaka noticed her blade lying nearby. Slowly crawling, she inched towards her weapon, but at that moment, it floated into the air and snapped in half. Sayaka shrieked with rage, and ignoring the pain flaring in her body, she ran (more like limped) towards the pile of weapons that had been undisturbed. She threw herself forward and landing nearby the pile, she grabbed and cut-and-thrust sword. Its purple blade seem to gleam magically.

With a ferocious scream, Sayaka launched herself at the sneering ghost.
    Last edited by nanashipiero; 05-27-2012 at 11:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information