AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 197 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 178 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Guy shook his head, he wasn't going to leave Holly. He tried to rip the closest zombie away from her and push it further down into the depths. (OOC: I'll spend some karma here if needs be). His lungs started to feel stuffy. If he wanted to get air, he'd have to leave now. He let go of Holly's shirt and gave a brief pat on the back to tell her.

Swimming up to the surface, an overwhelming feeling of guilt enveloped him. He tried to catch his breath so he could dive down again, but the ice cold water had shocked it out of him

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

WIth the creature more focused on Holly, Guy is able to grab onto one of the creatures ankles, and with a Jolt yank it off of Holly. It moves as if to get ahold of Guy, but by then Guy is shooting toward the surface. Normally it could have probalby swam down after Holly or Guy, but in the relative darkness of the cloud surrounded island the water is pretty dark and it might not be able to spot anybody unless it surfaces. (OOC; Guy managed that without needing karma)

Down in the water Holly continues to fend off the creature. It occurs to her that if she was out in the air she'd probalby be landing some good punches and might be winning this fight easily, but the water slows her punches down, and while the creature isn't having any luck getting a better grip, just by managing to grapple her in any way he's causing her to go ever deeper and deeper into the dark water with him.

(OOC: A couple options, though of course you could try other things. One would be taking advantage of the whole ghost inside bit and having a little drama there. Holly passes out, but the ghost takes over and is able to get Holly's unconscious body to the surface, using her body that is inside Holly's. I'd just charge a single karma for that. Another would simply be to gamble on a dice roll for Holly to wrestle out, she has some skills for that such that she's got about a 40% chance of pulling it off despite the disadvantages of the situation and shortness of oxygen. I'd charge more than the first option if she blows it (or charge more to go with that option.) Up to you esiphas.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly felt breath slipping from her. Pe...ta....ni... Help... she thought. Then, conciousness slipepd away from her, and blackness enveloped her vision, a single bubble passing her lips as the dead thing moved in towards her.

ooc- Option 1 please.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ON the surface there is an engine roaring to life. The life boat you had just dropped into the water surges forward and drives over a couple dead that had been swimming toward it while escaping others, it picks up some speed and for a moment Guy thinks he's about to be abandond in the ocean, but thenhe Sees Niu waving and pointing on the back, and the boat curves as if going into a wide loop instead of just booking it away.

The dead guy he shook off doesn't seem to be surfacing. But then suddenly Holly does. But she's...strange. She doesn't gasp when she breaks the surface of the water, and her expression is rather dead looking with her eyes closed. She's moving though, blindly treading water in a thrashy sort of way.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy was relieved. Both for the arrival of the boat and for Holly's surfacing, although she seemed odd, like she could've stayed in longer and then there was the very ungraceful swimming, Guy had assumed she was a good swimmer,maybe he was mistaken.

Guy slowly started to swim over to Holly where they could wait together for the boat to arrive

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio offered out a partially attached hand "Glaudio Tauren, pleased to meet you" He rasped.

The idea of going somewhere safer seemed smart but something stung him, the loss to the creature had dented his pride a little, combined with the desire to test his new found indestructibility. The hunger told him that was the right thing to do but his brian told him that he could free more souls by killing the lesser dead.

Hauling himself upright on his new limbs he turned his milky white eyes to Sayaka "You're right, we should get off this mountain, just let me get my weapons and we'll head off."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Guy gets near he hears Holly speak. But guy quickly realizes from the inflection and broken speech that it's Petani speaking again using Holly, not Holly herself. She yells, while occasionally gurgling when water gets into Holly's mouth.

"Is anybody there!!!! I can't talk to Holly. She not controll her body! Something wrong! Anybody! Anybody! I haven't figure out how to use her eye yet! "

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hey, Hey, I'm here. It's Guy" He tried to reassure her. "I'm almost beside you. The lifeboat is coming around for us, we just gotta stay put until then, Do you need a hand staying afloat?" he asked.
    Why was Petani talking? Holly must have passed out under there, Guy silently prayed in his head that they could get her back, but he tried to focus on the present and deal with it once they got onboard.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

The man held his hand out and shook her hand. Sayaka noticed it wasn't completely attached, but what the hey.

"Glaudio Tauren, pleased to meet you," he rasped. He stood upright and turned to Sayaka and said, "You're right, we should get off this mountain, just let me get my weapons and we'll head off."

With a pang Sayaka remember her broken wooden "sword." "Great," she thought, "I need a new weapon. But where could I possibly find one? Hmm...." Then, she had an idea.

"Okey-doke," she said, "but do you have any weapons like a sword or dagger? I'm pretty good at using those."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@alisaallthat and @-GAZKUL-

OOC: It's been quite a while, so Gaz here might have forgotten (hence the reminder here), but Glaudio would probably remember that Esiphas was a fencer back when he was still alive, and had used a phone book to locate a the house where a fencing instructor lived and trained students.

There was a fire in the building that spread to some of the neighboring ones, but looking out into the city Glaudio could see that it ran its course quite a while ago leaving smouldering partially intact buildings behind.

-------------------------------------------

Holly wasn't far from him so Guy manages to swim over fairly quickly.

Petani replies "I only have, some senses. Hard to do stuff. *gurgle* Can't see waves. "

In a bright flash of lightning Guy can see Holly's face pretty well, she doesn't look good. She's also starting to turn a little blue.

The boat has turned around, but it's still a ways out.

A couple yards from Guy there is a great spash as one of the dead belly flops into the water after leaping off the ship.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hope that guy sinks... He thought to himself.
    "Okay, I'm going to hold your back and keep you up, you just focus on trying to mindpoke or whatever you guys do, to try get Holly back"

Going around her, Guy embraced her back and increased effort to his legs.
    Guy looked longingly at the boat, he could probably swim, but not with Hollys body too

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Petani says "OK"

(OOC: Inside Petani is trying verious mental things to "poke" Holly. HOlly could have some dreamtime stuff going on where Petani is there if you'd like to get a post in Esiphas)

In the water the dead that hit doesn't seem to be coming up, at least not quickly. Though Guy sees another try, this time getting worryingly close to his position when it hits the water.

Holding Holly close, Guy can tell she isn't breathing.

However for the deads lack of swimming skill, not everything out here does. In the distance a fin is accelerating toward Guy and Holly. It isn't a familiar one, luckily, so it's probably another one of those things. That isn't much of a comfort however. Making a quick judgement, Guy thinks the lifeboat ought to reach him before the fin does, but not by much at all at its current speed, though Richard might be planning to slow down to get them.

Niu is dangling a little over the side of the boat holding a circular life preserver with a rope tied to it.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly found herself floating in darkness. Voices all around her spoke, familiar, yet so unrecognisable. "Who...?" She said, her own voice echoing around her dreamspace. Itt sounded almost Alein to her. This was all impossible, of course, but holly just couldnt register it. "Am... am I De...Fead?" She asked aloud. She saw a light a short distance away, and heard a voice. aPetanis voice. It was calling her. She swam to the light. Yes, It was petani. She reached out and touched it...

Holly snapped back into conciousness with a gasp. She wanted to throw up, but geld herself in check. Instead, she coughed loudly, Grabbing hold of guys arms and kicking her legs as hard as she could to stay afloat.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio stumped up the hill to where his limbs were, picking up his wavy bladed sword in one hand he used it to hack off the partially attached left arm, then he placed the bone blade which originally had been his left arm in contact with the stump.

looking out over the city he saw the small column of smoke rising and thought of where Esiphas had got his blades "There might be one or two swords left in that building" he grunted

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy got a shock from the sudden movement. "Hey! Hey! calm down. I've got you remember?" he tried to make sure the moving body wouldn't push him under.
    "Hey, if you can't get Holly out, the lifeboat is almost here, maybe we just need to get some air into her lungs." Guy didn't notice that her body had started breathing again.

The boat looked within vocal range. Guy shouted to Niu, "just pull us in, i don't want to stay in the water any longer than i have to". guy shivered, noticing the approaching fin

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The boat drives up near Guy and Holly, getting between them and the not too distant fin.

Niu throws in the life raft, more hitting Guy than anything else, but at least that's enough to give him something to hang onto as she helps him aboard the boat as it slows to a stop. There is a little slipping and such, but soon they fall inside the lifeboat.

As they get on board the boat gives a violent lurch to the side. Richard yells "What was that?!?!! I don't see anything that could do that! Around here!" He revvs the engine and starts to turn and accelerate away from the Freedom of the Seas.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy leant over in exhaustion. He smiled at Niu. "Thanks".next helooked to Holly. "Any luck with getting her back?" he noticed some colour had been restored to her face.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly coughed a bit. "Its me you muppet" She managed to wheeze out before coughing again, grinning like an idiot. When she finally got her breath back, she said "There was another shark-thing, like raymone was, but it wasnt him this time round. Now, i think we should head for the wall of the hurricane out there, and find our way through the gap."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy grinned from ear to ear. He had been worried. He wrapped an arm around her and squeezed her.
    "Let's get outta here. Let's hope the waves ain't too rough."

He paused and looked towards Niu and Richard "thanks for picking us up back there, we couldve been goners".

Richard was concentrating on the boat but Niu gave a little smile

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: You guys are still near the "begining" of this RPG time wise. The events by some other players that caused the gaps Esiphas is talking about won't happen for quite a while. I figure the easiest way to deal with that is to figure that in her delierium Holly just got a little mixed up, and Guy has to break it to her that there aren't any gaps, just what appears to be a solid electrified wall of wind.

Also, sorry for the delay, I was busy trying to give my wife a happy mother's day.

IC;

Richard is looking around frantically.

"There! I see the fin again! " He charts a course directly away from it,which happens to run roughly parallel to the island and the wall of wind, so you aren't getting much closer to either at the moment.

After a few moments he says. "Hey, what gives, I've got the power all the way up, I'm pretty sure this thing was going faster before I picked you guys up."

Niu shoots him a little look and he holds up a hand and says. "Hey, I'm not blaming anybody or calling someone fat! I'm just concerned that we aren't pulling away from that thing very fast."

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Glaudio looked out at the smoking city below them, pointed at one building and said, "There might be one or two swords left in that building"

"Great!" said Sayaka. "At least now I can spear some more gross ghost things." Running down the mountain she called out, "Last one there is a really rotten egg!"

At least the breeze felt nice going through her hair. No worries right now, just the peaceful sound of the wi- "Ow!" Sayaka shouts. Looking at the building she just rammed right into, she saw that it was far more intact compared to the ruins around it. The door was barely hanging, so Sayaka had no problem taking it off. Stepping inside, she seen how dusty the place was.

"Geez," she said. "I think this place needs about 90 maids." Looking inside the rooms, she saw nothing that was useful until she stepped into a room somewhere on the right side of the building.

"Whoa..." Sayaka breathed. "Now this is what I'm talking about." The room was full of every type of stabbing weapon you could imagine! Glinting like stars, she saw rapiers, swords, daggers, lances and countless other weapons. Walking around, she noticed a glint of gold among the silver. Walking over, she sees a long, thin golden sword with a blue tasso tied on the hilt. Picking it up, she spun around, swinging the blade, slicing cobwebs. Stopping, she said, "This is perfect! Now, no creepy crawlie can ever get close enough to touch me!"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy felt bad, he was obviously the heavier of the two. It was thus, in his mind, his job to fix it. "There's gotta be oars or something in case the power cuts right? check under your feet and I'll try give us a boost" he started searching
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 05-14-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly Nodded and began searching under her feet, anything they could ditch or Use to make them.go faster. Frowning,, she pushed and pulled every nook and cranny, Desperate to escape the Shark-Man lest it become another Raymone. Her heart leapt in fear thinking of Raymone... Whereever he was, he was most likely.Aggitated, prehaps even furrious, and hed probably use his killer senses to hut her down. Of course, shed be better prepared yhiss time.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

(For simplicity's sake, Kaname's posts will be in light blue, since that's what she always posted in. I will try to make it clear who's who, though.)

As the shock subsided on Kaname, she cocked her head "It seems..the tattoo hieghtened your abilities greatly Jimmy." Smiling brightly she almost shouted "This will make things a lot better for us."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@alisaallthat and @-GAZKUL-

OOC: Presuming Glaudio would go along. Your moving from point to point a bit swiftly alisaallthat, but I don't know if that bothers Gaz or not, as he does seem to like faster pacing. Care to weight in Gaz?

IC:

The approach this far into town had gone without incident. The inside of the building is pretty chared, but some weapons, like the one Sayaka selected, were fairly well protected by their cases.

However as she takes some practice swings she hears footsteps moving through the building. In a couple moments are trio of dead arrive, two teen age looking guys with hammers, and a girl about their age holding a long kitchen knife.

As if executing a planned flanking maneuver, a ghost simultaniously steps through an opposite wall blocking off the only escape route from the display room if someone had wanted to flee the three more physical dead.

The ghost takes one look at Glaudio and her eyes start glowing blue and her hair raises as if being whipped in the wind and she yells " YOU! I FROZE YOU SOLID, HOW DARE YOU EXIST AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!!!"

OOC: There are two ways to handle combat. Either you can describe what your character is trying to do, and I roll some dice to determine the outcome (otherwise I might be too nice :P ) alternatively you can describe outcomes yourself and go into "hero mode" if you'd like. I still roll dice though, and if you character couldn't pull off what you had them do it costs a little karma, and you only have so much of that.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-15-2012 at 12:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information