AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 197 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 177 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

With an exasperated sigh, Sayaka peered from the corner of the giant pine tree she was hiding behind. The town far away still seemed to be alive with people that she was sure weren't alive.

"Man," Sayaka breathed, "is there a place around here that could actually help me? I'd go down there but I'm so not in the mood to be zombie food." Sayaka thrust the sharp wooden stick that was her rather feeble weapon into the damp earth. "MAN! All I wanted was a little vacation! And now my only good dress is ruined!"

Sayaka sneaks a glance at her sparkling bracelet.

"Well... no use moping! Might as well try to find something better than this stick to use." She looks up into the treetops. "I'd probably get a better view from up there... maybe there's another town that isn't so freaky." Dusting her hands on her dress, Sayaka straps her wooden "rapier" under her belt and, after countless tries, finally makes it to the top of the giant pine tree.

"Ah... the breeze sure is nice up here!" She looks around and spies, quite a distance away, that there is another small town at least 70 miles away. "Well... I guess I'd better start walking..." After climbing (more like falling) down the tree, she hears a growling sound. The hairs prickling on the back of her neck, she turns around to face a rather angry mountain lion.

"Eep!" Sayaka squeaks. "Nice kitty, nice kitty," she mutters as she backs away. But still, the lion silently stalks her. "What am I supposed to do?" Sayaka thinks "I don't want to kill it, but still, I need to survive! I'll just see what it does..."

"Um... sayonara!" Sayaka screams. She runs away as the lion lets out a furious roar. "Come ooooooonnnn," Sayaka moans as the lion runs after her, crushing twigs and leaves.

And she turns her head to look behind her, she notices a clearing to her left. Running towards it she breaths a relieved sigh. "Thank you, kami-sama..."

Bust just then, the lion roars. "Come on!" Sayaka yells. She turns to run but she notices that she has just back into a rather large tree. "There's no way out, now," Sayaka whispers. "Well, lion, you've just made your last move!" she yells as she whips out her weapon. "En garde!"

The lion leaps at her but she gracefull spins out of it's way, causing it to slam into the tree. Yowling, it rears back and claws her back. "Ow!" Sayaka screams. Wincing at the pain, she circles the lion and feints. Thinking that she went to strike it's head, it leaps only to find she has twirled to the left, causing it to slam into yet another tree. Shaking it's head, Sayaka sees her chance to strike. "I'm sorry, but I'm not going die today!" She rushes in at the lion and with a graceful swing, she kills it.

Breathing heavily from the encounter, she sits down on the forest floor and looks up to the sky. "What should I do? I have no idea where I am now..."
    Last edited by nanashipiero; 05-03-2012 at 01:09 PM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio lay there in the dirt and swore, blood dripping from his mouth and wounds, splashing over the scuffed ground, soaking into the soil. He tried to move by twisting his body but found that his shattered carcass wouldn't giving up he simply slumped back and stared at the sky.

Then he noticed movement near the trees, he hoped that it wasn't just his eyes, he began to try and shift himself using his neck, trying to see what it was. Managing to glimpse a girl sitting among the trees. He Rasped out to her "Hey! over here!"
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 05-03-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@alisaallthat and @-GAZKUL-

OOC: Just to avoid confusion alisaallthat, Gladio is talking to Sayaka. She was making a fair bit of noise with all that and would be hard to miss.

Glaudio might be easy to miss because he'd kind of blend in with some of the bodies about. He looks like at one point he was a pretty muscely guy. But right now he's missing his body below the ribs, and has lost one arm at the shoulder and the other at the elbow.

But he seems a friendly enough torso. Sort of *shrug*

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Guy looked down to Holly "I guess i shoul... " until he was cut off. His arms loosened their grip slightly on her, and he brought one up to flick some hair out of her face. "you ready to go up?"
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 05-04-2012 at 03:06 PM.

nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Sayaka stares up the blue sky. With a sigh she thinks, "There must be someway out of this mess..." All of a sudden to her right she hears something. "Oh no," Sayaka mutters, "Not another lion..."

But as she stands up, she hears a voice call, "Hey! Over here!" Whipping around, she sees a man lying near some bushes. Looking closer, Sayaka sees that he's bleeding rather badly. "Hold on!" She yells. "I'm coming!" She runs towards the man, and as she gets closer she notices many bodies strewn about. As she stops she realizes that no one in this clearing could possibly be alive. She sees that the man she was running has long been dead. Looking around, she notices movement nearby. Walking towards the source of the noise she notices another man, this one trying to move his severed torso.

"Um..." Sayaka mumbles. "Should I try to help him? He's badly hurt..." Sayaka thinks. "Eh, what could it hurt?" She says out loud.

Crouching near the man she says, "Mister? Do you want me to help you?"

"OK," Sayaka thinks, "That was a dumb question... I think."

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio twisted round to look at her properly, mildly surprised that she didn't seem scared of him, but still, knowing the kinds of insane things he's seen recently she'd probably seen much worse.

"could you find me some limbs? I can reattach them but it may take a while, any extra limbs you can find'd be useful too"
    He rasped

He wasn't that bothered about why she wanted to help him, anything that could put him back in the fight, his loss to the beast had stung his pride. The hunger was gnawing away at him from the inside, the desire to kill added to the frustration he felt from his defeat.

Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Sayaka heard the man's rather strange request.

"OK!" She says, "Leave it to me!" Sayaka looks around at the many bodies, looking for any loose limbs. "Great. Half of these people don't have intact limbs, and I can't cut any off with this stick." She thinks. Looking at the many bodies she finds an intact leg on the ground. Somewhat grossed out she picks it up and places it in a little area a few feet away. Looking around she thinks, "What happened here anyway? It must have something to do with all the freaky stuff that's been happening..."

Finally, after about 45 minutes, she finds a good amount of intact limbs. Wrapping them up in her dress, she brings them over to the man on the ground.

"Here," she whispers, "I found some good, uh, parts for you." Setting them next to the man she then asks, "I don't want to pry but, what happened here? Did those zombie things do this?"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly nodded. ''Yeah. Lets go.'' She gave guy a smile, then lifted her arms up so he could get a hold of her without too much trouble. ''Just say when, so I know when your going to lft, kay?'' She said, eyes on the roof, thinking about how best to pull the maneuvor she was about to try.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy crouched a bit and held onto Holly, "Okay, Going up!" he said giving her some warning, she was suprisingly light, and Guy managed to lift her up easily enough.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

At this point Richard speaks up while quickly trying to find something for Niu to use as a staff. "Hey, so what are you guys doing to do if you do reach the levers? Just drop it in the water and everybody makes a four story jump into it before any dead up there get to us? "

-------------

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy couldn't turn around to face him while he was lifting Holly, "umm.. well there'll be ropes hanging down, won't there?" he moved slightly to adjust Holly's shifting weight.
    "I guess I didn't think that far ahead"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly grunted a bit,, trying to reach the levers. ''I think... nhh... we can survive a few seconds in the water, don't you? Even if one of us has to Help Niu. we'll drop int in the water, jumpo in ourselves and clamber in. Unless you ahve a slightly better idea. I'm all ears.'' She didn't sound sarcastic, more unsure, as though worried her plan sounded stupid or bad.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard thought for a moment. "Yeah, we could get down the roaps probably. Good idea. Though I've never been so good at that...."

Fiddling around Holly can definitly tell there are things shambling about on the deck above, but with the boost from guy she's pretty sure if she stretched out she could get both levers.

------------------------

@-GAZKUL- and @alisaallthat

OOC: Still nothing hostile about. Sayaka hasn't found Glauio's most recent bits, weapons, or gear yet, because they're way up the hill.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-05-2012 at 02:48 PM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Cami listened to Kapella and sighed before she answered. "I guess you're right. Beside's, I'll just drive myself crazy thinking about it. We should just focus on helping the others. Maybe, we'll get answers along the way."

As much as she wanted to strike out alone and get things done, she knew that staying with the others was her best bet. She'd be in worse trouble than now if she was completely by herself.

ooc: sorry it's so short
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tsukamoto-San @suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

OOC: I've PMed suzumi that I might NPC her characters for a bit to keep things moving forward. Also I much prefir short posts to no posts

IC:

Kapella looks sad but nods in response to what Cami said. "Actually, if we've got telepathic and teleporting ghosts on hand, maybe we'd be able to find out all sorts of things eventually. That Sora ghost at the least should owe us for this, and Andrew seems friendly, if maybe a little spacy sometimes. Maybe. Well it would just be nice to know who can be saved. I think. Well I think it'd just be hard to get out of here or even to just bunker down somewhere wondering if friends and family are desperate, trapped, and scared somewhere.

But if you know. You knew. If you knew the worst. Well then you could move on right? Maybe they can at least do that for us. "

He gets a bit of smirk and leans over towards Cami just a little.

"Heh. Maybe it would help if you were the one asking Andrew."

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio leant back as he the new limbs began to knit themselves to his body, with a dry laugh he realised that only his upper torso and bits of his arms were left from his original body, the faded scars running over his chest in memory of the dead, of those who awaited him on the other side and those still trapped here longing for release.

Looking up at the girl he tried to smile but the stiff dead muscles in his face produced a grimace instead. "I did some of it but i dunno about the rest, there were some ghost with a creature here earlier, they might've found a few survivors" he rasped.

OOC- sorry about the slow reply, been quite busy recently.

Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

OOC - It's fine

Staring as the limbs sewed themselves back to the man's body, Sayaka whistled.

"Wow," she thought, "that'd be pretty handy to have..." Once it was done, the man smiled rather painfully and managed to say, "I did some of it but i dunno about the rest, there were some ghost with a creature here earlier, they might've found a few survivors."

"Hmm..." she murmured. "I don't exactly know what we should do yet, but one thing's for sure; we gotta get off this mountain. It seems to be a paradise for zombie monster ghost thingies." Turning around to face the man again, she holds out her hand.

"Sayaka Mori," she cheerfully says, "pleased to meet ya!"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly strected out for the levers, Willing herself to.reach them. She thought to Petani 'Can ypu make sure the ghot arms solid? I dont want to have to make Guy lift me again if helpable.'. Strecthing again, She gulped a lirttle. If the Dead above her grabbed at her... She' Be helpless..

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy tightened his grip on Holly and tried for a couple more inches of height.
    He hoped he was right about the ropes, he really didn't want to get soaked

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OOC: Really sorry I haven't been very active of late. Things have been rather hectic, and they will probably still be for a while more so, @Sunny , I would appreciate it a lot if you could take care of my characters for a while. Sorry in advance. >_<

Mana listened quietly to Sora as she told her tale. She could just barely make out what she was saying over the hum of the jeeps engines. She would have to ask Jessica to repeat the story to her later to make sure she heard everything correctly.

Mana let her mind wander, mulling over all she had seen and heard that night. So her entire world had been turned upside down because of some depraved madman? People that she loved and cared for had been murdered before her eyes because of the whim of some unknown entity?

Mana glanced over at Jessica who mumbled a half-hearted encouragement to Sora. She caught a fleeting glimpse of the pain in her eyes before her expression hardened. Mana knew that expression all too well. It was the one Jessica had worn for months after Brian's (Jessica's older brother) death. Mana gripped the steering wheel tighter, her knuckles turning white, as a wave of fury swept over her. No one was allowed to cause Jessica that kind of pain again. No one. They would pay.

"...I try just to not think of people. Focus on Fee 'n stuff"

Mana's attention snapped back to the present, and a quick glance into the rear view mirror confirmed that she had heard Kapella correctly. Even in the dark she could tell Fee was turning an impressive shade of red. Mana rolled her eyes and gave a slight shake of her head as Kapella began bumbling about. How they could both be so blind left Mana feeling, once again, very baffled. Some kind of intervention was called for, and Mana made a mental note to be part of it. And at least it would be a distraction for Jessica...

Mana's train of thought was derailed by a glimpse of something unpleasantly familiar in the distance. Something green. And it was heading towards them.

"Guys! Look sharp! We have company," Mana called out, never taking her eyes off of the green figures in the distance.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Member spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan has a reputation beyond repute spicyvegan's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Pocket Watch White Ribbon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2012 10:35 AM
    Threads

Shawn was stiff, sore and scared after his three-night stay in the woods. He walked to the edge of the woods and peered, jumping at every noise he heard. A crackling behind him paralyzed him with fear.
    Last edited by spicyvegan; 05-09-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi @Red&Stiletto @Light Buster and @Tsukamoto-San

The terrain had gotten tighter compared to the open plains earlier where Jessica and Mana had simply been able to drive away from any dead shambling about. There are too many trees about to just off road it to escape, and probably not enough time to turn around barring spinning the jeeps, which is a good way to get them to roll.

The creatures coming through the trees look like partial human skeletons, made up of very old looking bones, surrounded by a slightly glowing green outline of a full human body.

OOC: Glad to have you back Suzumi. And as the others post I'll have your characters keep moving and tag along. I'll generally have them stay out of trouble if they can. I'll PM you if I think a post really needs to be done by you, and of course you're always free to post anytime!

-------------

Richard says "hold on! Hold on!" He crawls out the windown and then pulls Niu up after him, as it'd be tricky for her to get up there without being able to bend one of her knees due to the heavy "splint". She gives a little smile as she is able to at least stand though.

Moments later Holly manages to pull on the lever that releases the boat. Pulling it back rather fast, the boat suddenly swings out of its stowed position and makes a loud KLANG as the metal arms it's on hit their limits, leaving the boat dangling awayfrom the main ship, ready to be lowered into the water.

Holly doesn't fall over backwards as she's able to pull on the hatrack attached to the first lever. The second lever is right next to it.

Richard cuts loose with an F-bomb as a bunch of dead, with actual surprised expressions, suddenly look down at the group, since the boat no longer blocks them from view.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly to, gave a sort of curse. ''Oh... Bol...'' But she cut herself short, and slowly but carely reached for the scecond lever. She ad to pull it quickly, otherwise tehy would be beng pulled by the undead and presumably eaten alive- if the movies were anything to go by.

---------

Krystia stepped on another teig, and it Snapped. Her heart raced with fear. Who had heard that? Anone? No-one? She sighed. This had been a fresh start... now it washell on earth. And she didnt even have a sidearm. She was aanother man, a few feet away, and she froze. "Errmm... Hi... There?" She said.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 05-09-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Guy is a good platform and Holy manages to hook the other lever and yank it back quickly. Niu gives a little shout as Richard grabs her by the waits leaps for the boat as a couple dead leap off the deck above towards your group. He comes up short of getting in the door but manages to grab onto the thing, their weight making it go down rapidly.

Holly and Guy were just too close and in too awkward a position. A couple unarmed guys in blood stained Hawaiian shirts slam into the pair, and the whole bunch falls over the railing, while other dead, who either jumped late or not as accuratly slam into the metal of the deck or get flipped over the railing.

Guy, Holly, and the guys pass the lifeboat as they freefall upside down into the water, sinking as Holly tries to fend the two off by jerking the hatrack back and forth as they try and transition from grabbing onto her shirt to chocking her. Guy could probably just let Holly go to get to the surface.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly Kicked and Thrashed, doing all she can to deny the Dead men a chance to grab her. She also signalled guy with a point upwards- a get yourself out signal. Then she clenched the Ghost arm into a ball and punched and punched for all she could, desperately holding her breath.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information