AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 197 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 171 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@mrpineapple and @Esiphas

The ghost has Holly say Oh, yes, my English isn't that good, but I can get by enough. So the other lady in the room can't understand me unless I use English? I guess I heard her speak in English, I was just to paniced to respond that way. And it's nice to have someone that speaks my language if I have to explain something difficult.

I take it you speak English too? So if I use English everybody will understand?

She starts speaking in English

"Hello. I'm confused, and looking into a room with an image of someone like myself and another person, I can hear two voices. I can't move myself in the room, and I feel resistance when I try to move everything except one of my arms."

There is a pause, allowing Holly to get some air.

But then the sreaming starts

"Wait Remember Killed me, ripped arm! what did you me!!!!!!!!"

Holly, especially the ghostly arm, starts thrashing again, forcing Guy to leap backwards to avoid getting frosted.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"Wait! wait! it wasn't her fault!" Guy tried to reason with her. "why don't you ask her? please. You're hurting her." he pleaded, trying to hold Holly's shoulders still.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

''I didn't kill you, I swear! That... Thing, The Shark thing? Named Raymone? He tore my arm off, by accident, and he used... your life... energy... Oh gods, He actually Imprisoned you inside me? Thats horriffic! I... I don't know what to say... I'm sorry and alll that... Oh my Gods...'' Inside the room Hollys Image Slumped. ''Thats why you feel resistance... Except your Right arm, Your Inside me... Oh Gods... Please forgive me for letting thsi happen... please...'' She looked Directly at teh Woman. ''What... Was your Name?''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

She continues "My name is Petani

And I still don't understand.

Wait. it's name is known? Accident hurt you?

INSIDE YOU! MY ENERGY! You killed me! You're using me! Let me go! I want free!"

Some panic and sorry mix in with the anger of her cries.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee looks to Kapella as he begins introducing everyone. He seems to know a good deal about a lot of the people. As he's begins, Micheal and Andrew come out of no where and join the circle as if they belong there. She can't stop herself. She breaks away from the ghost girl she had been hugging and runs over, wrapping them both in her arms. She doesn't say anything, but hopes that the squeeze she's giving them is indicator enough that she's glad they got back safely. She stepped back awkwardly and nodded at the newcomers as Kapella introduced her to them and quickly moved herself back into the circle, placing herself between the two newly arrived men. She had a lopsided grin plastered on her face.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"No! I didnt kill you, It was... Him! That Shark thing" She was on the verge of tears. "Petani... Im sorry ok? Im sorry, but i cant let you go. Youll be dead, Ill bleed to death. Please, Just work with me. If we work together we can Do so much more. We might even be able to kill Raymone, If its vengance you are after. Please, Work with me. Help me... Please!"

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You guys are connected, so you can't get rid of one of you"
    "Please, don't do anything hasty"

(guy makes a :S face)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple e

She continues in heavily accented english "I don't want to hurt. I just want to go home. Family. Friends. Please let me go! "

As she says that Holly perceives some images flashing in her mind, people and a house on a beach that Holly hadn't seen before.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Where do you live? when we escape we can go there, and maybe you can go free or something"
    Guy decided to talk to her again in the native tongue as she might find it easier

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Camille looked between the new group people of people surrounding her. They all seemed to know each other already which she guessed was a good sign. At least the odds were good that there wouldn't be a major problem among those helping her and Sora.

"It's nice to meet you all. Although..." She let out a sigh and dug the toe of her shoe into the dirt. "I wish it could have been under better circumstances." She cleared her throat and straightened up. She hated looking too weak in front of people she barely knew. That wasn't the way she wanted to be thought of. "Either way, this is happening and we have Sora's friend to help."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew was glad that Fee wasn't harmed in anyway as they were being introduced to the group. It was good to see Michael was okay and now he along with everyone else must get their act together to escape from the island, along with his friends of course.

OOC: Short post but need something done.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    Threads

Kai sighs and sits down, breathing heavily. "Your not entirely useless, but we need to work on your combat skills just incase." Just as she said that her stomach growled. "We better find some food and water, I'm getting hungry and I really don't want to be useless if that THING comes back." Kai stood and brushed off her pants. "I don't even know the last time I ate.."

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Quote Originally Posted by Wakamiya_Hikaru View Post
    Kai sighs and sits down, breathing heavily. "Your not entirely useless, but we need to work on your combat skills just incase." Just as she said that her stomach growled. "We better find some food and water, I'm getting hungry and I really don't want to be useless if that THING comes back." Kai stood and brushed off her pants. "I don't even know the last time I ate.."
    He looks for something in is pockets and says "Here:3" He hands out a gram cracker. "I have no Idea what's on it but it might taste good." He takes a little bit and hands it to her. His stomach growls too. But his ears are twitching crazy and he doesn't notice.
    He gets up and looks around, Niku points to a bushes. He starts to walk over and sees a little area of water. He looks back and says "Look what I found!" He runs over but gets light headed, falls down, and bashes his head on a rock.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Erg. The while family is still sick and I'm in training to boot. Sorry for being laggy.

-------------------------

She replies in English.

"I I'm from Samoa. American Samoa " Holly sees a few more flashes in her mind of places near a beach.

"My family very traditional. I wanted bright lights and excitments. Worked on ship down below. Now just want to hold family again."

OOC: Hmmm interesting angle pineapple. Come to think of it with proper medical treatment losing an arm isn't actually fatal, in principle Holly doesn't always need ot have her...though she's pretty dead either way.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"We've come this far, haven't we? We'll make it." The next jump was a little further - a wider yard between the houses. Jimmy sprinted for the edge, pushing off with his leg right at the gap - and his eyes widened in shock as he nearly leaped past the house entirely, the eagle tattoo Kayl had carved on him glowing even brighter under his short. He rolled with the momentum as he landed, coming back up to his hands and knees just before the edge of the roof he'd landed on. He stared back at Kaname. "...what the hell was that?!"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hollys eyes watered a bit. ''I... I'm so sorry... But I don't think holding your family is an option... The... well, your a ghost now. Not solid. And your touch freezes things... So... So... Oh gods, this is awful. Guy, How do I live with this poor ladys Death on my hands? She would have been fine if I hadn't needed an arm!'' She began sobbing into her hands, hard.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: both hands? :P

Guy attempts to hold the "freeze" hand.
    "Look, We'll figure something out. for now, we've got to work together until we can come to a decision. you guys okay with that?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Hmmm interesting and effective actions. Normally this situation would give Guy a good chance to dodge, as he'd probably be watching for something like this. And if he failed I'd probably charge him some karma to be able to stay alive. But this works things out in an interesting way between dealing with the ghost and moving over some mana from Esiphas's other char. So if it's cool with you lets roll with the more dramatic outcome.

IC:

As Holly cries the ghost insider her is silent. But then Holly starts feeling some emotions that aren't hers through the connection she seems to have with the ghost, perhaps some sympathy, and an urge to comfort. Then some self pity and longing the spirt mumbles, slipping into the native language, and incomplete sentences. "Never hold someone again. Want to... I don't want to be... " Then just emotions again.

As that goes on for a bit Guy finds that there is something to the ghostly hand. A tiny bit of pressure to it, not enough to really hold it, but perhaps something that could be felt, a gentle chillyness goes over his fingers as he holds it.

The spirit then speaks up. "Wait. Feel something. Hard to explain...feels Feels so wonderful."

Holly can feel a intense feeling of desire and longing.

And the Holly's body lurches toward guy, and the ghostly arm thrusts through his chest. Guy leaps backwards, but the pain in his chest is great. His eyes bug out as he touches his shirt to find it icey, and the world starts swirling as he realizes he can't feel his heart beating.

Holly feels a swirl of strange emotions and feelings through her connection. For a moment Holly perceives a bunch of possibilities and options opening up, power. But then it all collapses back to reality. As Holly stares at it in real life, she notices that her ghostly arm is turning solid. Inside the ghost says "Whoa, what...what just happened, I still can't see what I'm doing, but that was incredible!"

Behind Guy Niu lets out a little scream and yells "Guy!!!" The two of them seem to have been quitly watching having barely opened the bathroom door.

Richard manages a "Shush!" as he opens up the door.

OOC:

Just to avoid confusion, I didn't just kill Guy off. Now Guy does only has a couple seconds of consciousness before he'll pass out from the stopped heart. But it's not frozen solid or anything. Guy just needs some CPR and resucitation to reset it and warm up his lungs a bit and he'll be fine, and I'm presuming those to be pretty common skills.

On that note if you don't know how to do one of the two types of CPR and resuscitation of a drowning victim you really should try and learn.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-22-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy was hit with a wave of pain. His whole body seized up with the shock.
    He couldn't think, was Holly or the ghost angry at him?, did he say something bad?

Coughing violently, he fell backwards onto the bed, at the last minute trying to look towards Niu's face, resulting in a blank vacant stare which didn't help Niu's nerves.
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 03-26-2012 at 12:14 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mrpineapple and @Esiphas

OOC: Hopefully Esiphas just wants me to post first here. Lemmi know if you need some assistance, since pineapple is still down. Note that you could still make a post with him stuck in his head dreaming or halucinating.

IC:

Niu lets out a panicked scream as Guy looks up at her. Richard kind of justles her with his shoulder to get her to not make too much noise.

She sort of flops down on Guy, "Moaning noooo." But then she sort of lurches back off of him.

"I still want to kill him!" she says excitedly.

Richard gives her a shocked look and takes a step back.

She waves her hands in front of herself and says "No no! I'm pretty sure that means he's still alive!"

Richard leans over Guy and puts his hand on the side of his neck. "I don't feel a pulse, are you sure!"

She replies "I'm pretty sure! But do something!"

Richard seems to finally get with the program and says "Right" as he starts doing chest compression only CPR, just pushing down on guys chest.

"I could use a little help here with breaths!" He says trying to keep his shout from getting too loud.

On the ground Holly can feel Petani being confused inside her, but at the moment Holly seems to be able to move her body as she wishes since Petani isn't thrashing it about.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-26-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy's vision & consciousness faded in and out of existence.
    There was an image of Richard, pressing down on him. An image of when he had first met Richard - cowardly and scared. An Image of him fighting Niu and those ghouls.

His mind lost any logical train of thought. why am I so hung up about those girls? it's been Richard all along.
    Ramone will let us into the ship! I know it!
    But what if Ramone steals Richard again? I'll write him an angry worded letter!

The visions changed to images of Niu and Holly.
    He was restraining Niu on the floor, her body struggling against him
    He was throwing Holly a shirt.
    He was in the kitchen getting food
    He was running away from the big wooden kitchen doors.

Guy's immediate life was flashing through his head, as he lurched with each chest press.

OOC: lol that was fun. Esp. Richard part

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Jessica absentmindedly stared at the group of people gathering about Fee and Kapella. The ghostly woman seemed oddly familiar. In fact, the ghostly man seemed familiar as well. But Jessica couldn't put her finger on where she had seen them before.

"Hey Mana, do you recognize the gh-"

Jessica's voice trailed off as she turned to see the girl she was addressing had nodded off. She smiled and gently tucked a stray lock of Mana's hair behind her ear.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly rushed to Guys side. ''Oh my gods.... What didI do? What did you do!'' She shouted at the Air, obviously talking to the spirit. Her mind flashed with Images of Anger, her mentally projected self rsued over to the metal image of the spirit, knocking the table aside and rasing a hand to strike her. ''Tell me! What did you do!'' in teh real world she began pacing the room, seeimungly yelling at teh air, though in the darkness it was hard to see her.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy could see his family. They were waving to him. They wanted him to come home.
    And home looked good. His mother was holding a tray of his favourite soup, and his sister looked delighted to see him.

He felt a bit reluctant, but he thought it would be best if he headed towards them...

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi @Light Buster @Red&Stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: Nice to have all of you back. Now I just need to get you talking to each other :-P

IC:

Kapella seems just a hair off put by Fee giving hugs to Michael and Andrew.

After a moment however he smiles and says "Nice to meet you Camille. How did you wind up here?" He walks the group over by the two Jeeps. "Like I said these two are Jessica and Mana, they grew up around here."

The Japanese ghost goes over to Jessica and Mana. She pauses, not sure what to do about one of them being asleep but decides to just speak to the girl looking at her. "I'm trying to rescue my friend. We'll have to walk part of the way, but driving would make things a lot faster, would you be willing to help?"

--------------------------------------

Inside of Holly the spirit seems confused "I don't know! I can't see myself! I just. I just felt something. Something wonderful, and grabbed it. Took it. Then. Very strange. Now feel a little different. "

Holly's ghostly arm reaches out and knocks over a lamp. "I can feel things now! I still can't see."

Back at the bed Niu bends over and starts breathing into Guys lungs.

Richard, continuing the chest compressions, slows a little and says "Wait, what's that weird noise"

Niu breaths heavily into Guy and then leans up. In a sad and frustrated voice she says. "The air, I can only push so much into him because it keeps...coming out through a hole in me OK! I'M DOING MY BEST!"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-28-2012 at 06:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information