AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 197 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 170 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Holly sniles and rolls off of him, so she lays beside him instead, her ghostlike arm furthest from him. "Of course... Still, I wouldnt mind either. I guess itll have to wait." Stretching slightly, She rolled over again and crawled onto him, placing her good arm on his chest. "I could us a sleep... Id love to just fall asleep now... Are you tired?"

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"I had a little powernap while you were in the shower, I can be a good hot water bottle though!" Guy smiled.
    "Don't sleep too deep, we do still have to escape the ship, but have a nice one"
    He wiggled out from under her grasp and opened the sheets. "Getting in?" he asked.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly smiled and slipped into teh sheets. Snugging against Guys chest, she shut her eyes and breathed out, imagining being somewhere warm and safe. Aphrodites bay, cyprus Her favorite place in all the world. This time she wasn't alone either. Guy was with ehr too, and they sad on the warm sands together, as the shore rose to greet them.

It took Guy a few moments to realise she had fallen asleep, as she didn't snore at all.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy moved over as she slipped into the bed. the smell of coconut was stronger now that her head was snuggled in his chest.
    He looked down at her while holding her in his embrace. He hadn't been in as intimate a space as this with Holly before, it was a good feeling.

After a while, Guy leant back a bit to check on Holly, she was fast asleep. She really was a quiet sleeper, he couldn't tell when she had nodded off.

Guy delicately removed some of her dangling hair away from her face and smiled, she was even more beautiful when she was asleep.
    after a while admiring her, he returned to his embrace and closed his eyes, not to sleep, but to close off his mind and enjoy the moment.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mrpineapple and @Esiphas

OOC: Lemmi know if you're wanting to rest until something happens or a certian period of time has passed. Also there was a post for Esiphas's other character a while ago in case you missed it.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- I got it. Im just forming a reply in my.head. As for resting, Holly will sleep.untill guy wakes her. So Mr.P can be the Decider there

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: gah! I hate deciding things :P
    Guess we'll press on in a bit so.

IC:
    after a while, when Guy thought it was okay to wake Holly, he gave her a small hair ruffle and whispered softly in her ear to wake up.
    While she was groggily getting up, he rolled out of bed and went to check in on Niu & Richard.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly stirred awake,slowly rubbing her eyes. ''Nhhh... How long have I been asleep for?'' She rolled out of bed, and stood up groggilly as Guy went to check on Richard and Niu. She sat on the desk she'd used before to write on. Bending down, she noticed her journal on the floor, and picked it up. Writing a brief entry, she sketeched a quick picture of Guys face next to the entry, then closed the book and put the pen in its special slot. Then she put the whole thing in her pocket.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

As Guy went to open up the bathroom door, Holly suddenly falls backwards and seems to be having some sort of convulsion. Her back arches so that the bottoms of her feet and the top of her head are on the floor with her hips up in the air. Her living arm provides some balance because her jerking motions would otherwise have made her fall over.

Her ghostly arm is whipping around making graspin motions in every direction like it's trying to grab onto something. And it would have gotten ahold of the bed, Holly's book, the floor, or one of the sheets, but each time the hand passes through the same as when it's closing on nothing but air, except for icing those items bit.

It sounds a bit like Holly is trying to breath and scream at the same time, which makes something like a paniced choking sound.

As for Holly, she's not sure what's going on, it's like she can sort of control her body, but also sort of can't, and doesn't seem to have barely any control over the ghostly arm.

She feels emotions, but in a somewhat distant manner. Mostly fear, panic and confusion. And she hears a voice in her head that, while female, isn't Holly's, and it seems to be speaking some language Holly doesn't recognize sometimes, and is other times trying to scream. Holly can feel her mouth sort of making the words or screams, but Holly is mostly trying to breath due to her own initial panic, so it's just making a choking sound while Holly at least gets enough air in.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-14-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As he put his hand on the knob of the bathroom door, he looked back to Holly.

"Oh my god! Holly are you okay!?" he rushed over. Seeing the frosting that her arm was causing, he took a pillow and tried using it as a barrier between him and it, while he attempted to pin the arm down.

"You've got to calm down Holly" he said, struggling with the arm "you're the only one who can control it"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Nnnnh.... I...." She tried to say through the female voices words "Some.... Thing in.... my.... head...." Fighting against the arm with her body, In her head she shouted "Calm down and Speak English, If you can! Your going to hurt somebody!" Struggling against the arm, she tried to move her body into a less uncomfortable position.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Trying to help out, but not really doing very much, Guy tried instead to ease her by holding her one good hand and telling her to breathe.

"It'll be okay."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The pillow turns out not to provide much protection from the arm, getting iced over. Though Holly does manage to flop over onto her side, which is more comfortable.

By trying to alternate with the voice inside Holly does manage to get her words out to Guy, in between her words Guy hears what sounds like a language he knows. Maybe a little different, perhaps a dialect from a different island.

But it sounded <Where am I I'm so scared>

After that with two people speaking Holly has to focus on gasping for oxygen again for a bit.

OOC: Short post, gotta run!

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Recognising the "voice" 's words somewhat, he tried talking to Holly in the native tounge.
    "can you hear me? you need to calm down. We can talk quietly instead"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly focused her attention on controlling her arm and breathing. It would do no good to speak now, Guy was trying something and she couldn't aid him- she wasn't familiar with the local dialect, or many othe rlanguages. She could speak a little russian, but thats about it.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mrpineapple and @Esiphas

OOC: Just a sec again

IC:

Inside Holly's head she hears a stream of words in the language she doesn't recognize, her ragged breathing mucks up the words too much for guy to quite make out, maybe a "what happened" and a "so scared" . But Holly's body stops convulsing, and Holly seems to be left to control everything except her mouth to a degree and the ghostly arm, which is now reaching out and exploring, but more slowly and gently.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"It seems to have subsided, are you okay Holly?" Guy asked worriedly "Do you think, it's that arm, or has this happened before?"
    "We're scared too. Let me help you" he directed his message at Holly, but in the native dialect.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

''Its... The Arm. I think... think the ghost inside me just woke up.'' She directed ehr attention inwards, and tried to visualise a room where she sat at a table, an the ghost at the other end. She thought ''Try to keep calm... Let me help you. Please... I don't want you to be frightened. I want to help. I think I can explain whats happened to you.''

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy sat beside Holly, waiting as she closed her eyes, hoping she would be okay.
    He went to hold her hand again, but thought against it, as she might be distracted.
    he stayed still and cheered her on silently

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Holly visualizes the scene, filling in the rooms other occupant with the image of the lady from the dining room. At least as well as she can remember her slightly polynesian features.

On the ground Guy hears Holly say in something close to the native language.

"I'm so confused. I'm hearing two voices, but I don't see anything, I can't feel anything. Wait, I see a room, and there's, there's sort of me in the room, and I see myself sitting there. But I'm not moving, I can't move myself, I'm trying but I can't move myself."

As Holly says that last bit first the ghostly arm rose up, and then (OOC: Presuming Holly doesn't resist) the other arm moves up and bumps into the foor.

Holly says, in the native language "Wait, I feel some resistance, or something, but I'm still not moving in the room."

At that point Holly has to gasp down some more air, interputing the voice.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"What are the voices saying?" Guy asked "I've got your body, they can't hurt you, why don't you talk to them?"

OOC: if you haven't realised by now, i'm doing foriegn languages in italics.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname leaped from house to house, grabbing onto Jimmy when necessary for help. "We can do this" She tries to say with assurance but instead looks the tiniest bit scared "Do you think we'll make it out of here, Jimmy?"
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 03-21-2012 at 10:18 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- his is gonna be a short post, cos i cant do much when you guys are speaking other langauges.

ic- Holly did her best to keep the room in her head together, and keep breathing through the voice tlking through her. This is.... Unusual and rather sunsetling. She thought to herself.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sometime's I don't have access to the markup stuff, but I guess I could manually type in the markups for italics. Also sorry for the lag, the whole family is sick this weekend

IC:

The voice relies to Guy. "Well, one voice is yours. The other voice is a woman's, she's speaking in English, and all I see is the room. Where are you? I don't see a man in the room."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"im outside the room"
    Guy took a deep breath in..
    "let me explain from the beginning. So, Holly -the other woman - owns this body. But when her arm got cut off, it waa replaced by another arm -Presumably yours. So that's how you're here.

Do you speak English?do you think you could work something out?"
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 03-19-2012 at 12:51 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information